It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you HAD proof of aliens...would you reveal it here ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If I had undeniable proof of Alien existence, or visitation, I'd webcam the little guy right out to GradyPhilpott, set up a web cam site, and sell time to view him/her.

No nudity though.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Of course not. I don't know where I would start, but I'd go straight to the authorities.

That would be a really BAD idea...you never, NEVER go to the authorities !!!
your evidence would disappear.....and so would you!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
You are so right....other countries would be a better platform then the U.S. besides you could trust them WAY more than our crappy Government.

There might be other countries besides Mexico and Japan that would make a good platform. Mexico stands out for me because they have respected journalist that have seriously tackled the UFO issue. Even the Mexican goverment has released UFO footage taken by their Air force. That earns huge points in my book. The population as a whole also seems to be much more open on the issue.

Japan seems to have a open minded society not really sure about their views on UFOs though.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Let's not forget those Government spooks that are on the job 24/7 trying to 'dissapear' evidence or debunk it right away. TV coverage takes time and money in order to get some 'truth' out there on TV, plenty of time for those who don't want public to know to get their hands on evidence or manipulate the TV company in some way. My best bet, would be in deed the Internet. The world-wide-web is the Government #1 enemy. It's infinite amount of information flowing at an unimaginable rate could possibly be a pain in the ass for Government. To post hardcore 'evidence' on the web, by posting the same thing on different websites and from there, the circulation begins. By the time you know it, your internet evidence will be translated into many languages all around the world in matter of hours [if the evidence seems legit enough]. That uncontrollable flow of info is what makes Internet a perfect canidate for secret information, because the Government cannot 'control what you can show or do' much like TV. Besides, News Media is a method of mind-control or so I've heard, so you know damn skippy Government runs it.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

translation, I'd ensure I whored out my rights to the highest possible bidder. thus the need for an attorney, pr/media folks etc.

I think whore is a rather strong word, I prefer high priced gigalo thankyouverymuch.

But honestly when I wrote my post I wasn't thinking money, seriously I was just going off the question and really CNN is a better platform for ultimate disclosure.

Having said that, there is much more money in hoaxing than in the truth. If truth comes with disclosure, meaning open contact with an extraterrestrial civilzation, well I think being the guy who breaks the news would be over shadowed very quickly by the big ships hovering over head.

Just my opinion of course.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If were in possesion of incontravertable proof of the existence of an extraterrestrial being and I mean evidence that could simply not be denied then I think I would seek out the counsel of someone reliable like Stanton Friedman. He has always been responsive to inquiries relating to UFOs and is respected in the sciences as well.
Most certainly I would also inquire of the leading UFO orgs too as well as retaining a lawyer to cover all the legalities of going public.
Of course I would also post something here but not until the entire affair could be fully vetted and the proof made positive.
If the proof involved any material substance I would seek out the appropriate people to perform proper analysis ie metallurgists, etc.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Of course not. I don't know where I would start, but I'd go straight to the authorities.

This is the most un-genius response I've heard in months on this board. Either you are a spook or just daft!
Who, in possession of a "right" mind, would take any evidence to the authorities? Unless, if by authorities, you meant someone in the scientific community whose salary/grant is not paid for by a government notorious for secretive projects, dealings, and basically keeping the shade drawn in front of their constituents. Or if by authorities, you meant a news or media organization who is not "sleeping" with the administration. If that's what you meant, then bravo, but I think that is far from what you implied. SPOOK!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
Who, in possession of a "right" mind, would take any evidence to the authorities? SPOOK!

Well, I'll leave it to the professionals to determine my soundness of mind, but I would definitely go to a governmental agency on the order of the FBI or the military. But, really, what are the odds of a single solitary individual possessing concrete proof of an alien presence? I'd say that would be about zero.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I would probably take a Blair Witch approach. Post a video here at ATS with shady, but curiosity driven truth. let the word get out, then post more on other sites. Let that brew a bit. Then realese it to FOXNews.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If I'm 100% completely honest, I would try and profit from my information.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
longhair, by bringing in the experts you allow yourself to be lumped in with the people the normies call the ufo kooks.

let's use serpus as a prime example. let's pretend for a moment that Bill Ryan is 100% above board with everything. He is now lumped in with Doty who has a reputation for being everything you don't want associated with your disclosure. does it help the serpites in getting their message out there? sure, and the message is "doty's involved, disinfo"

if I had evidence that could not be refuted, I would make sure it was protected and I was protected (lawyer up big time with a nice team of sharks). I would then go the pr media route to gain access to the serious news people. I don't want to bring my proof to the interview and hear the anchor say "and now we're going to turn you over to Cindi who's back from the mall of americas and boy does she have something strange to talk about." Not me. I want to hear "Osama caught, WMD found in Iraq, Iran admits to nuke dreams and dismantles all facilities but first let's go to Anderson Cooper who's with Crakeur and his aliens"

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If I had proof, I'd be more willing to share it on a forum such as this than go to the media. But then again, if I did share it, I would likely regret it before long. I have little tolerance for criticism.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am rather new to the ATS family and have spent quite a few hours on the threads reading and self anylizing particular topics of discussion.
As far as being in the "Mainstream" of the ATS groups, I am not quite as educated and aware of all the "Unusual" things happening in our Government and other realms of realities in a very skeptical situation.
After being here for the short time I have been here,I would like to think that this would be the place to go,but, from seeing some of the posts on other threads,not to mention the disasterous attempt that I had on trying to produce a thread that would be worthy of the ATS family, I think that I would have to be a little apprehensive to tell any one here of such a find or discovery.
Ridecule is very cruel and sometimes called for,at times, But actually being able to reveal that I had personally attained a craft from another world or had personal conversations with another species of being that had never been documented or seen before?

I'd keep it to myself,hands down. It would be to difficult to have too explain to individuals of my personal findings and discoveries.

But,then again,"How about the people of the ATS website? Would they openly accept the facts and truly be there to support me in my findings and discoveries?"

Really tough question,"Would you share your find with the ATS Family?"
Hopefully something will take place in front of the populations to be able to never be able to hide, such ridecule from Government or personal conflicts of skepticism and plain not believing in such things.

Very good thread non-the -less!!!(Very hard choices to be made "Hypothetically" speaking

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hmmm...I'd say the COOLERS are starting to become concerned that they might not be able to stop the spread of info/evidence this time.

When the reveal happens, it will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

missing by proxy...

[edit on 1-3-2006 by antipigopolist]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If I had met two aliens in the woods of Idaho back in 2004, just one hour north of Boise, it would be rediculous for me to violate their trust and blab to everyone about the meeting at 4:16PM on a Thursday.
Additionally, my ability to keeo a secret would come into question. Maybe I hit a bump and lost a hub cap which bounced off to the right. Even if I suddnly happened upon a strange craft with no logical reason to be resting in the scared earth in a clearing 40 yards off the seldom traveled mountain road, say, Hwy 30 about 12 miles south of New Plymouth just south of the intersection with Hwy 72..
Nobody is gonna get me to spill the beans and that's for sure.
Aliens! Rediculous! Well, I never!
I just wouldn't tell anybody anything even if such a thing actually happened.
skep

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I saw a UFO. So did my dad, and my brothers. We saw it in broad daylight from the upstairs window. It seemed to be hovering over a gas tower, it definitely hovered, just could be mistaken on how far away it was. After having stayed there for a good 2 minutes it slowly moved across the sky before shooting off.

Thats all the proof I needed to believe that UFO's are real.

Its not really solid proof though, if someone doubts my statement I can't reverse time and show them, so I'll just share it here... I don't think the papers are gonna be bitin my hand off.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'd quietly post pics, stories, videos on my web site and not tell anyone about it...

Sooner or later someone like Centrist would stumble across it and bring it in here for me, he could articulate the evidence a lot better than I ever could.

There would be a little debate, then some die hard skeptics and some die hard believers would get involved with the thread and the debate would Really start to take off...

My web site traffic would Soar...

After a while someone would figure out that I was the web master of the site and would ask me if I wanted to join the debate, and since my web site traffic was starting to dwindle I would, of course, accept.

At first I'd be really friendly and really popular, I'd answer everybodies questions truthfully and promptly, my web traffic would go way up again...

The media would catch wind of this and start asking me to write articles, do interviews, give lectures. I'd become a real rock and roll jet setter, a real hot item, in demand...

But then it would happen... somebody would discover that I inhaled once when I was in college, that I own a vinyl copy of Sgt. Pepper, that I used to read Little Annie Fannie...

My integrity as a human being would be in jeopardy, my web site traffic would start to falter again...

I'd pretend not to notice though... I'd ignore the embarassing questions and only acknowlege the groupies, I'd push harder to stay in the lime light, foregoing everything that once was of value to me... my family, my friends, my career, I'd do everything to stay on top of the Game, to keep those interviews and conferences coming, to stay a rock and roll jet setter...

alas, the day would come when I would have to admit to the fact that I do indeed own a vinyl copy of Sgt. Pepper, I did indeed inhale, that I Liked Annie Fannie... A Lot.

In shame I would flee the board and take my groupies with me... from the safety of nothing board from nowheresville I would hurl taunts and insults back at the people who made me famous, I would curse them for stripping away my rock and roll status and turning me into the opening act for the juggling midgets in some sleezy backwater bar...

I wouldn't even be able to look at myself in the mirror anymore because I had sold the mirror a long time ago in some pitiful attempt to stay on top, I would...

*ponders*

wait a minute... that already happend, huh?

never mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Crakeur- How would bringing in the 'experts' get me labeled UFO kook?
I'm not some crazed neophyte who just woke up yesterday and decided I know all about ET and UFOs.
I hardly think Mr. Friedman(he's just back from vacation so maybe I'll ask him how he feels about that) could be considered a kook.
And should that be the case then I am already a kook since I have turned to the experts many times for advice on handling certain UFO sightings I was investigating.
You see I take quite abit of my own time to investigate local sightings in the hope that I may find something.
No offense to ATS but this is not the first place where I would go with the info.
So call me a kook if you want but it aint me posting silly and unprovable claims here(lion people,reptilians,sleepernauts,etc).

Edit: just got stans email

[edit on 3/1/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ok, well, answering the origonal question..

If I had all that proof, I'd not share it here first, I'd take it to the NHK.

After the initial news releases, I'd use ATS to distribute news about it though.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would, but I think many here would deny it and make fun of it!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join