It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were Osama....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Okay, your Osama bin Laden. You hate America, blah blah blah.

You have over $100 million US at your disposal. You live on a 25,000 acre, $350 million mansion in China.

Every day, you wear silk from India, drink wine from France, smoke cigars from Cuba, and drive carS (plural) from Germany.

Your post 911 life is great!

You have 250 terrorists inside the US. 50 of them are suicide bombers.

Some of them are pilots, some are screeners at airports, some are cops, firemen, truck drivers, school janitors; you get the picture. All of them have military training.

All are married and all have kids. All of them have "converted" to Christianity (wink, nudge).

No single terrorist knows more then two other terrorists. Each knows the guy on his up-line and his down-line.

They got their mission (including the date for which it would happen) years and years ago, before they came to America.

So Osama. Whats your bright idea?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Snipe Americans randomly, this would cause mass fear. Has anything like this happend from Al Qaeda? It would be so easy to do. Too easy. Hell, I could do it.

This is why I think Al Qaeda isnt what the Government wants us to think it is. I think Al Qaeda is just a scapegoat for the real terrorists.

Rebember, Bin Laden didnt claim he did 9/11. However he did indeed have some of his people train for pilots. But none accomplished their goals (yet). I think the CIA was behind 9/11 and they had told Usama to have some people train to fly planes so it would look like Al Qaeda was behind 9/11 because they were training polits and planes were used on 9/11.

Moussaoui, the guy who is on trial for conspiring to fly planes into buildings from Al Qaeda even points at an inside (CIA) job.

And given the CIA's history with the middle east and looking at who profited from 9/11, and who is even responsible for Al Qaeda even existing you would have to stop and think. Is Bin Laden a tool?

CIA's History.

1953: CIA helps overthrow the democratically‑elected Mossadeq government in Iran (which had nationalized the British oil company) leading to a quarter‑century of repressive and dictatorial rule by the Shah, Mohammed Reza Pahlevi.

early 1960s: U.S. unsuccessfully attempts assassination of Iraqi leader, Abdul Karim Qassim.

1963: U.S. supports coup by Iraqi Ba'ath party (soon to be headed by Saddam Hussein)
www.zmag.org...

The Muslim Brotherhood was a secret arm of Nazi intelligence in North Africa/M.E during WWII. Instead of prosecuting the Nazis (Muslim Brotherhood) the British government hired them [to conduct operations]. They brought all the fugitive Nazi war criminals of Arab and Muslim descent.

England later sold the Arab Nazis to the predecessor of what became the CIA. The CIA used them as a counterweight to the Arab communists. We couldn't call them the Muslim Brotherhood because that was too sensitive a name. Its Nazi cast was too known. So we called them the Maktab al Khidimat il Mujahideen
frontpagemag.com...

Quoted and edited to filter out unrealted materal.

And we all know where Al Qaeda and Usama came from dont we? We all know the Bush/Bin Laden family sleep with each other dont we? We all know what industry profited from 9/11 dont we?

Al Qaeda is a tool. Usama is a tool. The media is a tool. Our Army (unknowingly) is a tool for the people who make decisions behind closed doors.

So if I were Usama I would be laughing in my mansion because everyone is looking for me in a cave in the Afgan/Pakistian border.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Snipe Americans randomly, this would cause mass fear. Has anything like this happend from Al Qaeda? It would be so easy to do. Too easy. Hell, I could do it.

This was already done Here

This is why I think Al Qaeda isnt what the Government wants us to think it is. I think Al Qaeda is just a scapegoat for the real terrorists.

:Rebember, Bin Laden didnt claim he did 9/11. However he did indeed have some of his people train for pilots. But none accomplished their goals (yet). I think the CIA was behind 9/11 and they had told Usama to have some people train to fly planes so it would look like Al Qaeda was behind 9/11 because they were training polits and planes were used on 9/11.

Moussaoui, the guy who is on trial for conspiring to fly planes into buildings from Al Qaeda even points at an inside (CIA) job.

Yeah...whatever! No one wants to hear this!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo

Rebember, Bin Laden didnt claim he did 9/11. However he did indeed have some of his people train for pilots. But none accomplished their goals (yet). I think the CIA was behind 9/11 and they had told Usama to have some people train to fly planes so it would look like Al Qaeda was behind 9/11 because they were training polits and planes were used on 9/11.

And given the CIA's history with the middle east and looking at who profited from 9/11, and who is even responsible for Al Qaeda even existing you would have to stop and think. Is Bin Laden a tool?

CIA's History.

1953: CIA helps overthrow the democratically‑elected Mossadeq government in Iran (which had nationalized the British oil company) leading to a quarter‑century of repressive and dictatorial rule by the Shah, Mohammed Reza Pahlevi.

early 1960s: U.S. unsuccessfully attempts assassination of Iraqi leader, Abdul Karim Qassim.

1963: U.S. supports coup by Iraqi Ba'ath party (soon to be headed by Saddam Hussein)
www.zmag.org...

The Muslim Brotherhood was a secret arm of Nazi intelligence in North Africa/M.E during WWII. Instead of prosecuting the Nazis (Muslim Brotherhood) the British government hired them [to conduct operations]. They brought all the fugitive Nazi war criminals of Arab and Muslim descent.

England later sold the Arab Nazis to the predecessor of what became the CIA. The CIA used them as a counterweight to the Arab communists. We couldn't call them the Muslim Brotherhood because that was too sensitive a name. Its Nazi cast was too known. So we called them the Maktab al Khidimat il Mujahideen
frontpagemag.com...

Quoted and edited to filter out unrealted materal.

And we all know where Al Qaeda and Usama came from dont we? We all know the Bush/Bin Laden family sleep with each other dont we? We all know what industry profited from 9/11 dont we?

Al Qaeda is a tool. Usama is a tool. The media is a tool. Our Army (unknowingly) is a tool for the people who make decisions behind closed doors.

So if I were Usama I would be laughing in my mansion because everyone is looking for me in a cave in the Afgan/Pakistian border.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by Tasketo]

Well it's case-closed then; if Moussaoui said it, it must be true!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Personally, I think Osama blew it on 911. It took millions and millions of dollars to pull THAT off? Why millions and millions of dollars (US)? Better yet, says who?

And if your going to spend all that money and effort, why not have the guys learn the whole deal? Why just have them learn to fly but not land and take off? Because that SHOULD HAVE set off every bell and whistle from the flight school to the White House! But they had plenty of warning before Pearl Harbor so I guess stupidity disregards party (political party) lines.

And why just 20 terrorists?

(Actually, as I understand it, there were about 25 that we know of. The pilot of airplane #5 refused to take off and when they returned to the gate, afew men of Arab decent forced their way to the front of the craft and exited first, never being caught. Hhmmm, good music for a splinter thread, eh?)

Why not 100 terrorists?

And why "symbolic" buildings? Why not NFL stadiums?

Opening day of the 2001 season; one airplane into one NFL stadium would kill at least 10,000 instantly. Another 10,000 would be killed during the mad stampede to get out; in total blackness. The only light would be from the fire.

Then a second stadium. And a third. And a fourth.

At any rate, thats another splinter thread.

If *I* was Osama, I would review the events involving the Branch Davidian; How to hold the government back long enough to make them look like idiots.

Of course, you lose in the end but thats not the point. The point is to instill fear.

So here is what i do with my 250 terrorists, assuming enough of them already have jobs in "key" positions.

I select a sparesely populated part of the US. I find a rural neighborhood with only afew hundred homes in it. Said neighborhood has no more then three access points to a main road, because those areas will be to be guarded.

In a synchronized attack, every police station, fire department, hospital (with beds), hotel/motel, and gas station with 5 to 10 miles is car bombed.

Like I said, this event is timed so that all is done between 12:55am and 1am.

During that exact time frame, you take the neighborhood offline by having your "key players" disconnect the power, phone, and underground cable and internet lines. You also activate jammers which will prevent cell phones from calling out as well as two way radios from communicating and disable the few CBs still on the highways (mostly truckers).

The local government will assume the neighborhood situation is directly related to the explosions around town. Their focus will be on the explosions.

The terrorists arrive in vans full of evil-doers and required hardware and warware to pull this off.

They will have already determined which rooftops they will occupy during the seige. Those strategic rooftops will be occupied by snipers with night vision goggles, machine gunners, and RPGers.

The takeover will be fast and furious.

Cars traveling in the neighborhood will be ambused and all occupants, regardless of age or sex, will be executed on site.

Sooner or later, a car will turn into the neighborhood. Ambused. Executed.

At some point, someone will sneak into their backyard, jump the fence, and make a run for it. A sniper equipped with night vision goggles will take him down.

The homes with the occupied rooftops will be the first to be invaded. All living people, regardless of age or sex, will be executed.

By 1:15am, AL Qeada will be in control of every street in the neighborhood. Americans will be ordered out of their homes and those resisting will be attacked by RPGs, gernades, and machine gun fire.

Comunication will be impossible but sonner or later, someone will notice all the explosions and gunfire and the police will investigate.

The approaching police car will be RPG'ed as it races down the highway toward the neighborhood.

Grossly out gunned, the police will set up a perimeter which they know is for mere show.

A helicopter will approach and it to will be RPG'ed out of the sky.

All the while, dazed and confused residents in the seiged neighborhood will be quickly overtaken in what appears to be a real "Red Dawn" scenerio.

By 3am, Al Qeada will openly roam the streets and homes of seiged American citizens.

The unprepared military will take alot of extra time to call up all their men, get them armed, and transported to the situation site.

Assuming this is happening in the sparsely populated mountain time zone, by 3am mountain time/5am eastern time, the east coast will be waking up to the unbelievable news that a neighborhood has been "taken over."

When daylight breaks, the press will zoom in to the unthinkable; bedsheets hanging out of 2nd story windows that read:

"Death to this neighborhood. Death to America."
"Land of Al Qeada"
"Allah Akbar"

You get the idea.

All of this is written in Arabic of course, adding to the fury.

A high flying recon aircraft photographs American citizens being forced to gather the dead and drag them to a central area in the neighborhood at gunpoint.

Americans wont see these images until well after the seige.

Once the US military sets up, its only a matter of time before the US retakes the neighborhood. But how much time?

The recon aircraft notices an area that looks like a firing squad with many citizens held at gunpoint. So when the US military rolls in, those innocents become part of human history.

The leader of the terror cell initiates contact with the outside world. This ensures a prolonged event but who knows how much time it will buy as the entire planet watches.

In the middle east, Arabs take to the streets in celebration. European leaders urge the US to resolve the crisis quickly for fear that the maddness will spread to their part of the world.

The leader of the terror cell makes it very clear that ANY attempt to retake the area will result in the execution of many local residents.

like the Branch Davidian fiasco, the longer its allowed to go on, the more absurd it will become. In the end, EVERYBODY will lose.

And it will be remembered for a very, very long time.

The terrorists will lose in total but the heads of key American officials will roll. With the perps all dead, the witch hunt will follow and ANYONE will do.

Taking a page from New Orleans Mayor Nagin's playbook, officials will race to the cameras to declare "Dont blame me" before the blame game even begins.

For all the resources that Osama is supposed to have, I am very UNimpressed.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I wish Osama read this thread, he'd be jumping with joy to see people giving him ideas as to how to attack again.

I don't think putting yourself in his situation and thinking of what to do next is a good idea to solve the terrorism issue. We don't know what he'll do next. Probably something grand or may be not. Who knows?

P.S : Osama, if you're reading this, please spare this people because they don't meant what they say.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The formula is "allah al akhbar" . Is Osama really a real person ? Do you know that he was trained as an intelectual in the U.S. ? - I tend to think that back then his ideology was verry different from now ; what triggered that 180 degree change ?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If you were Osama....you'd be talking with your friends in the C.I.A. lol....period.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
"So Osama. Whats your bright idea?"

Probably just sit back and laugh at what's going on in this country and come out once in a while and wave my plump long 'wand' or clout for "the people's" to see.
Whatever it takes to properly assist the USG and keep this entire nation of daydreamers living in fear... because I would know that when "justice" is served, the American people do NOT want to pay Full Price for their forefathers mistakes.

Now if you found a group of intelligent people with a similar attitude and capabilities who are driven to success instead of teaching others a lesson, they could very, very easily ...

take a small portion of the administrative branch of either the EPA or the FDA and hold them hostage under perfect conditions untill their 'division' of the U.S. administration was held accountable for their actions against the American people. Basically make 'them' tell the truth.

THAT would stop the clocks, instead of the stock market.
It would be simple effective and "non-lethal".
Weapons won't destroy this nation, but the truth damned sure will!

You may not believe that's how OBL thinks, but he did stop the stock market and the rest of this nation for almost an entire week.
Or at least that's what this government's administration and the majority of the American people give 'Him' credit for.
It's not my fault that George Bush and his son turned this man into a 'God'.

If ANYBODY in power or ANYBODY with a voice came out and demanded the TRUTH for a change, I believe it would honestly cause an event that would make the clocks stop. And that's not really a big deal unless it get's screwed up AGAIN!
WE are smart enough to learn from our mistakes, WE would never find ourselves lost like this again.

I have no religion, this is about OUR MOTHER SOURCE OF LIFE!

"If you were Osama....you'd be talking with your friends in the C.I.A. lol....period."

PUnk
A S S
B I T C H E S !

WE are eating FRANKENFOOD!
Are you honestly still scared of the government?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
That was a cute little scenario you portrayed there. I think i seen that in Red Dawn back in the 80's. But just like the movie(ya they were all kids and they all died cept Swayze but), you didnt give the local yocals the credit they deserve. Your little attack scenario did not take into account the weapons the civilians have at their disposal. Off the top of my head, i know 5 guys within a 4 block radius, including myself, that have a small arsenal(pst...and we know how to use em
. And also Night vision monoculars. 229 on sale at Cabelas

Not to mention a vast knowledge of the surrounding area and terrain.

2 words...BRING IT

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If I were Osama, I'd go ahead and put a shot behind my ear. I'd rather do it myself than done by somehunting me down. Sooner or later he will have to show his face. If he does, he a dead man with 25mil. on his head.

new topics

top topics

join