It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia preparing for nuclear war?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
If I'm not mistaken....an estimated dozen nukes, all hitting directly one after another, with no or next to no interval, in the exact same spot.

Impossible in real world terms.

It wouldnt require no interval attacks just multiply direct hits on about the same spot which is quite possible with modern nukes.

You dont even have to always physically destroy a underground complex to kill everyone inside. Burying the entrances and exits under hundreds of tons of rubble will kill everyone all the same it would just take longer.

The only bases invincible to nuclear attacks are ones that your enemy does not know about, because you cant hit what you cant target.

Ram

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I have tried to find a picture - Of a camp... I think it was one of the FEMA camps...
The picture had a sign outside the camp - with Russian letters.
Like "show passport" or something...

But ofcourse it was on American soil.. And that is weird. It's one of those camps with barbered wires around it - emty.
I am thinking that - now - as some of you have mentioned - America...You know political stuff...They are selling Dock yards. To China..

It all seems so out of bounce - And it dosn't seem right.

Is there a large scale operation going on here? Preparing...

And now i read in the link James Daniel provided...That Russia has Emty Dock yards..You know, for ships, and there is no ships comming in and out...

Im thinking about stuff i read a long time ago... I think it was REX 84 something... It proberly has another name to day -

About wiping out massive amounts of human beings.
Just now i came to think of that picture with a FEMA camp - that had a russian sign outside the gate...In America. Somehow my brain and intellect tie it together -
I read somewhere in the past that they would need shipyards to transport humans - to the camps...around the globe.

One thing that is also bothering me - is that Earth should have the capability to make peace today... You know.
I thought that they had persons to talk peace...Like they call it - Peace talks..
And i thought that those talks should...Make peace - But something is wrong...We don't hear about it... I mean - there seems to be no advertising or it seems it is not a trend to make Peace...Which bothers something inside me.
Instead of building up all these Bunkers and hightech weaponary...It would be less painfull to talk together across borders...And understand our lifes...And stuff.
Like how pretty and neat this world could be...If we understood - that the only borders in this world are infact our minds..

Instead of spending Billions - To continue this old and dangerous game.

Cause this stuff that is goin on right now...Are a game i think... Cause everybody knows that we are humans... And we are very similar in structure..Such as we don't really need to own stuff..And steal human lifes for something...That is an illusion..

And we all know it....

We have*all the means to communicate between nations...All the gear-
Have any of you had that idea when you watch Melodi Grandprix here in Europe? - When they get points from different lands..Something weird happends...really.
They have this big TV-screen....And Nice ladies are saying hello and stuff..im From Belarus..Or Slovenia..And blah blah blah...And giving points to the songs..

But some weird effect is on in our daily lifes.. There is no real communication... Only between business people...doing business.

Are we all in some sort of paranoid shell? Keeping us away from the need of peace?..
Like i think some trend is missing in all trends we have... And that is peace talk on life television... Possibly via sattelite.

This world could blossom.

Is there a big plan going on here - behind our backs? A really huge massive plan.

(now you can see how little i know) i have no idea... Why aint they talking to us? The leaders..who know stuff.

It's weird.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Ram]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Back to the topic!I have contacted whit russian reporter who has make some investigation about Yamantau mountain!He sad first that he have no real facts about it because he have very strong resistance when he asked enyone about Yamantau mountain!!But he has find some interesting facts!! By first Yamantau mountain geograficly is very save!By the earthquake it wont by damaged!!Second it is military heavely defensed!!There are 7 airbases in about 500 km around it!!This would make hard to deliver any bomb!!!There are 2 radarcenters that is located near by!There are 2 tank division located in nearby military bases!!He sad that he was spoken to high rank general and he sad that atacking Moscow would be more easily than Yamantau mountain!!Repourter has checked the ofiicial papers in case there were something!!But there was nothing, officialy there is no Yamantau mountain!!By the military program there are only "military mining operation"!!!he was surprised that he cant find anything at all!!He sad by the corruption in Russia he think that would be no problem, but not even american dollars could reach something!!!After that he tried to reach to some people who has working in Belaretsk, but nothing!!There is'nt any records about who are working there!!In officials there even is'nt any telefone nummbers in Belaretsk!!He sad he can't find no one who tell about it because that project is in midle of nowhere!!There are no other civilian city's around 300 km Yamantau mountain! only military bases!!!Than he tried to follow the money, but there is not much to find to!!Everything is clasified!!he has find out that Russian military is spending about 40% of his budget fot that project!!On what pourpuse he can't find out!!But he said that more than 1 milliard in year is very to much for simply building a bunker, no matter how large it is!!he sad that he susgested that there are operational laboratories that is working on something very secret!!Hes opinion is based on that in first year when Putin come to power he has visited Yamantau mountain 3 times!!!Thats the story he wrote to me!!Said is that i can not post any links or articles, because there simply is nothing to post!!In P.S he sad that what ever it is he is convinced that its one of moust secret projects that Russia is ever making!!!! I can't asure that all of this is truth why i dont know is that reporter an hes source trustable, but at least thats something!!As for my, i think that Yamantau mountain is not only doomsday bunker!!!Salut!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
You dont even have to always physically destroy a underground complex to kill everyone inside. Burying the entrances and exits under hundreds of tons of rubble will kill everyone all the same it would just take longer.

A bunker of that size, I imagine is designed to support life for quite some time.

And I would assume it has many exists and probably linked to other nearby facilities.

Originally posted by ShadowXIXThe only bases invincible to nuclear attacks are ones that your enemy does not know about, because you cant hit what you cant target.

Na, could just make it really nuclear proof.

You know, it is very deep under the mountain too...

Ram

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Any UFO reporting in the area ...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Any UFO reporting in the area ...

No, i didnt find anything that would be relative close there!!!
only unweighted story was Tugunska incident!But I very doubt there is some connection!No mather i posted a link:

www.damninteresting.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Maybe there is an Asteroid incomming or something and its a defence last stand base or something, dont forget theres some place being built that will house all plant life or world bank of plant and grain or something thats going to be nuke proof too, why build it? wont have much use after a nuke war would it.........

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Anyone into Guns could tell ya about the apparent shortage of 7.62x39 ammunition comming out of russia.. Its not impposible to find, but its not exactly easy to come by either.. No local shop around here has had any for 3-4 months, and from ive read on various gun boards its about the same eveyrwhere.. and most online vendors are on backorder... there are rummers that is going to contracts in iraq, but who knows, maybe russia is stockpiling for something.....

[edit on 24-2-2006 by C0le]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Perhaps one thing Yamantau has is massive stores of grain.Perhaps Russias plan is to monopolize world food after a nuclear winter to force the world to become dependent on it thus rule the world.Once communist scum always communist scum.Putin is an ex KGB agent and no better than Stalin or Kruzchev.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Anyone into Guns could tell ya about the apparent shortage of 7.62x39 ammunition comming out of russia..

I have a few AKs and never had any trouble getting ammo. Even online its easy to find google "cheaper then dirt" great site always got AK ammo.

Besides Russia changed over from the AK-47 7.62x39 round along time ago in favor of the AK-74 round. China is already changing over to a new domestic 5.8 round I beleive

I find the 5.7x28mm round for the new PS90 to be the biggest pain to get at present

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
My worry is Russia using Iran as a proxy. It would be the "perfect" plan- have Iran start the war with Russian weapons, Iran take the blame and get destroyed, and Russia emerge as the dominant world power. Ever heard of the Perestroika deception plan of Gorbachev? No it's not going to happen unless you get a crazy leader (which so far Putin isn't- cold and manipualtive, but not crazy).

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think that Russia is in cahoots with Iran and they along with China are going to seek to destroy the USA. they are doing it a bit at a time.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
My worry is Russia using Iran as a proxy.

That IMO would be the more likely threat. The US and Russia have already showed they both fear direct conflict if they didnt they would have thrown down a long time ago.

Both are more then ready to use pawns to fight proxy wars though.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
To think we were all so sure we were going to have decades of world peace when the cold war ended!I think evil is just in the Russian government naturally,it is sort of inherent.No matter what happens or if they claim to be a democracy they will always be scum and now they have a new tool against world peace..Iran.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Orchid, there's no inherent evil in Russian government.

There's inherent foolishness and rashness in all governments, worldwide though, and I think that's maybe how you got confused.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I recall reading an old Russian maxim somwhere. Something along the lines of:

"When you are strong, appear weak and when you are weak, feign strength."

I can't help but laugh when I hear people say oh, Russia's not a threat to anyone, they are broke as **** and their equipment is outdated and rusty etc. Give the Russians something to fight over, like oh say survival, and none of that means a thing. They have the people, the know-how, the resources and a will; Don't underestimate them. I don't think a lack of coloured paper can prevent them from doing what they need to do when push comes to shove. I really wouldn't put it past them to have planned the whole collapse of the USSR, a strategic retreat so to speak.

Are they preparing for a nuclear war? Wake up, they've been preparing since the summer of 1945, changing economies and governments be damned.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I have a few AKs and never had any trouble getting ammo. Even online its easy to find google "cheaper then dirt" great site always got AK ammo.

How longs it been since you ordered any?

cheaperthandirt.com...
CTD?
Match grade stuff can be found but its hella exp , try clicking on any of the bulk stuff which is what we all use for plinking.. all from russia, all out of stock..

Cabelas?
www.cabelas.com...
Backorder/Out of stock

Ammunition Store.
www.ammunitionstore.com...

Its listed but they are out to.. (tried ordering)

Just to name a few..

Find me a site that is in stock and isnt on backorder and il have you first born child =P /needs ammo for meh AMD-65..

I find the 5.7x28mm round for the new PS90 to be the biggest pain to get at present
Heh, this is one of the reasons everyone who wants one is going with a F/FS2000 instead =P

[edit on 2-3-2006 by C0le]

[edit on 2-3-2006 by C0le]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WithinyouWithoutyou
I recall reading an old Russian maxim somwhere. Something along the lines of:

"When you are strong, appear weak and when you are weak, feign strength."

I can't help but laugh when I hear people say oh, Russia's not a threat to anyone, they are broke as **** and their equipment is outdated and rusty etc. Give the Russians something to fight over, like oh say survival, and none of that means a thing. They have the people, the know-how, the resources and a will; Don't underestimate them. I don't think a lack of coloured paper can prevent them from doing what they need to do when push comes to shove. I really wouldn't put it past them to have planned the whole collapse of the USSR, a strategic retreat so to speak.

Are they preparing for a nuclear war? Wake up, they've been preparing since the summer of 1945, changing economies and governments be damned.

Just so. The US is scheduled for a fall. Just as Germany had to fall for a united Europe to form, the US must fall for a united world to form. Bush is playing Hitlers role in the modern stage-play. If you can't see it all being set up, you're just not looking.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
From what i've read the Russian military will have modernised all of its nuclear weapons by 2015, with a focus on low yield multiple warheads coming from a single missile, designed to take out multiple strategic targets in one hit. So clearly they're modernising with a strategy in mind.

I think Russia's strategic alliance with China is based on "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and that once they've dispensed with their common adversary they'll be at each others throats once again, as has already occurred on a number of occasions over the past fifty years. If there's a serious energy crunch at some point in the future and more energy reserves are discovered in Siberia then China may invade Russia to get at its mineral reserves.

I also think Putin is one of smartest leaders around at the present time, who clearly plays Dubya whenever they meet, although he's somewhat sinister in his intent, imo.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by JamesinOz]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

How longs it been since you ordered any?

Online a while but my local gun store just the other week I pick up 500rd of Remington 7.62 x39. Cabelas really doesn't have any thing? They have all the bulk wolf listed as available.

I tend to stay away from Wolf now too dirty for my liking

anyway heres a few other sites in stock

www.outdoormarksman.com... cts_id=7

3865 boxes still in stock

www.sportsmansguide.com...

Bunch of AK ammo listed in stock here even the nice Remington and Winchester stuff I like to use.

catalog.jgsales.com...
If you dont mind paying almost a buck a bullet heres some AK tracer ammo in stock.

Shortages could be because we are we are outfitting 59 level 2 battalions in Iraq and one level 1 with mainly AK-47s thats alot of ammo. The big backorders only seem to really be with the WOLF junk and I think they had a contract with the US military. Those poor Iraqis

[edit on 5-3-2006 by ShadowXIX]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join