It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Guy: Best Show On TV!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Personally I see this as the best tv show on today, and one of the best ones of all time. Its deffinately one you have to sit down and watch a couple times to understand how funny it is. I own every episode of it and every one of them has atleast a few laughs in them.

Few Quotes from the show.....

Lois Griffin: Peter, what did you promise me last night?
Peter Griffin: That I wouldn't drink at the stag party.
Lois Griffin: And what did you do?
Peter Griffin: Drank at the stag pa -... Whoa! I almost walked right into that one.

Brian Griffin: You ever stop and think "Wow, I'm married to that guy"?
Lois Griffin: Yeah, but I usually just suppress it.
Brian Griffin: Is that healthy?
Lois Griffin: What's the worst that could happen?
Peter Griffin: [inside Lois' head] I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor. I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, oh-oh, I'm a tumor!

Cleveland: [seven hookers are sitting in Cleveland's living room] Okay Peter, that's it. You and five of those hookers get out!

Mall Santa: Ho ho ho! And what can I bring you?
Stewie Griffin: Oh, a peace offering, is it? Very well... What say you trim those gin-soaked whiskers and bring me some plutonium?
Mall Santa: Well, can you be a good boy, hmmm?
Stewie Griffin: Your inquiry intrigues me. Can any of us be a 'good boy?' Are our primal urges innate or the result of the choices we make?
Mall Santa: OK, wrap it up, kid.
Stewie Griffin: All right, Kringle, if the reward is plutonium, then your wager is accepted. I will be... "nice."

[Stewie and Brian in the mall]
Stewie Griffin: 10 bucks.
Brian Griffin: Five bucks.
Stewie Griffin: Eight bucks and I'll do it.
Brian Griffin: Fine.
[Stewie goes running through the center courtyard naked]
Stewie Griffin: Help! I've escaped from Kevin Spacey's basement! Help me!
[Stewie walks back to Brian naked]
Stewie Griffin: Ha! I am so outrageous. Gimme the cash.
[Stewie starts counting the money]
Brian Griffin: Cold in here?
Stewie Griffin: Nope, just really small.

Little Girl: Ewww! Your breath smells like kitty litter!
Stewie Griffin: I was curious!

Stewie Griffin: [talking to very old prostitute] So, is there any tread on the tires, or is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Glen Quagmire: Giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-giggidy!

You can find more of these at...

Family Guy Quotes

Few pictures from the show as well.

So what does everyone else think? My girlfriend absolutely loves Stewie. She never watched the show until with me a few times and now she is hooked. Gives up on soap operas to throw on a Family Guy dvd. I Love it!

Any other fans, critics?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
SO TRUE , look at my siggy!! and your girlfreind ROCKS!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have been searching for the quote where Peter flies to Kentucky to meet Colonel Sanders.

Hes in KFC and you can see a Kentucky sign in the background and hes like.. Is the colonel in? MR SANDERS! Is he here? The Colonel?

Classic show!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
the funniest thing ive ever seen is where quagmire walks into his bederoom and the woman is naked in his bed and she asks.....

woman:quagmire honey what do you do for a living,

quamire:ive better question for you...why are you still here?

CLASSIC

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

When Stewie and Brian are running from the motel manager and trying to steal the car.

The blue car doesn't show dirt!

Meg (about Peter being retarded): I can never go to school again!
Stewie: Oh, yes, Meg, yes-yes yes, everything was going swimmingly for you until this. Yes, yes, THIS is the thing that will ruin your reputation, not your years of grotesque appearance, or your awkward social graces, or that Felix Ungerish way you clear your sinuses, no no no, it's THIS. Do you hear yourself talk? I might kill you tonight.

Stewie: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.

Guy on Airplane: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
Stewie: What did you just say?
Lois: Stewie, stop fussing.
Stewie: Pipe down Lois. (Slaps guy on head.) Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.

Stewie (to Jeremy, the babysitter's boyfriend):
Ha! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey sac tourney! I'm not gonna lay down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved, open stitched, crew neck Henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night! Yes, we all love "Mr. Plow"! Oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!

Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Family guy is the ONLY program that I watch anymore. IMHO nothing else is worth the onslaught of commercials that we are forced to endure these days.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It's the only show that can extract the urine out of anyone. No one is safe. Funny thing that Family Guy makes fun of Bush on FOX! Heh, talking about being in the belly of the beast.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes...i agree...very sweet show.

haha, i like the part in the last episode i think it was when he had to get a bisectimy or w.e...and he went to the sperm bank and spilt the sperm and said "Ew i think i feel them swimming!" lol...that was great.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Im fairly certain the next DVD release for family guy is going to be in the upcoming weeks or months. I have read that the 4th volume will be released in the Spring of 06 which is already upon us.

Little Girl: Ewwwww! Your breath smells like kitty litter

Stewie: I WAS CURIOUS!

Classic!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I too am a big fan of Family Guy.. very funny!

The humor just does not get worn out.

Not sure what Amercian Dad is like. I know it was made by Seth MacFarlane who also does Family Guy.

Any info on it? Is it good or just an Ugly little brother of Family Guy?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
By all accounts, the funniest scene from all of Family Guy is the one where Joe brings his policevan along. Peter stands in the circle in the middle, and the robot arms gently put handcuffs on him.

Then Cleveland - a black man if anyone hasn't watched the show - walks into the circle, and Joe yells "No no!!" The robot arms swoop down, tackle him to the floor, and proceed to pummel him. After a few seconds, and other comes down holding a handgun, and places the weapon on the ground next to him, and a computerised voice goes "Watch out! He's got a gun!"

ROFL, quite literally. Funniest thing I have ever seen in my time. You have just got to see it.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
FG is one of my most favorite shows of all time!! That and Southpark. Only because I have a seriously twisted sence of humor and..... yea... do the math.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I gotta agree. Family Guy never fails to make me laugh. I was watching an episode the other day when Stewie and Brian were having a snowball fight. Brian hit Stewie right in the ass, to which Stewie laughed and said 'don't it make my brown eye blue'. I nearly had an accident in my pants......

As for American Dad, I love it although I've not seen many episodes yet. I recall a funny scene where the Dad got the idea into his head that he was a spy. As a result he locked himself in his garage and tortured himself to try to get a confession......The alien (Roger I think he's called) is also funny in a camp/sarcastic kind of way.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
But all the jokes are interchangable and have nothing to do with the plot.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i like family guy but south park is

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergici miss futurama.

Good shout. Futurama is QUALITY with a capital quality.....

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
But all the jokes are interchangable and have nothing to do with the plot.

haha u saw the south park cartoon wars...FG and south park my favourite shows

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It is a great show, but ST TNG is WAAAY better. Dont get me started about TOS

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Stargate is the best show!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What about the episode where Meg gets them put on that reality show? Hahahahaha.
Or the one where Lois becomes a model, and Peter said he'd plasure himself to her pictures, then Chris says he will too, and then Meg does...and Peter looks at Meg and says "Meg, that's gross. She's your Mom." or something to that effect, and then Meg says she was trying to fit and and Peter gets extremely pissed off and tells Meg to get out of the house. Meg doesn't get out immediately, and then Peter punches a hole in the wall and is like "NOW!!"...hahaha. Later on you see Lois dressing differently, and wearing smaller clothes, at which point Meg asks Peter why he lets her do that because it makes all women look bad. Peter then says "Meg?....Who let you back in the house?"

Hahahaha.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join