It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Guy: Best Show On TV!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I LOVE family guy.
I think it's funny that in most episode that Stewie is either trying or thinking of way to kill Lois.

Falcon out...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Last night I saw the one where Peter joined the New England Patriots and after he scored a touchdown he went into this song called Shipoopy funniest damn thing I saaw all day... the song had NOTHING to do with scoring a touchdown and it was hillarious.

GAWWWWWDDDD I love that show.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cojo
Yes...i agree...very sweet show.

haha, i like the part in the last episode i think it was when he had to get a bisectimy or w.e...and he went to the sperm bank and spilt the sperm and said "Ew i think i feel them swimming!" lol...that was great.

lmao...yeah and when he was done he came out and said to the nurse..

"theres absolutely no chance that I accidently knocked over all the samples and refilled them myself with my own sperm"--absolutely classic

Peter is definately my favorite.. and then Quagmire

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
Last night I saw the one where Peter joined the New England Patriots and after he scored a touchdown he went into this song called Shipoopy funniest damn thing I saaw all day... the song had NOTHING to do with scoring a touchdown and it was hillarious.

GAWWWWWDDDD I love that show.

Now a woman who'll kiss on a very first date, Is usually a hussy, And a woman who'll kiss on the second time out, Is anything but fussy, But a woman who'll wait 'till the 3rd time around, Head in the clouds, feet on the ground, She's the girl he's glad he's found, She's his Shipoopi.

Shipoopi, Shipoopi, Shipoopi, The girl who's hard to get. Shipoopi, Shipoopi, Shipoopi, But you can win her yet.

Walk her once just to raise the curtain, Then you walk around twice and you make for certain. Once more in the flower garden, She will never get sore if you beg her pardon.

Do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, si, do, Si, la, sol, fa, mi, re, do.

Squeeze her once when she isn't lookin'. If you get a squeeze back that's fancy cookin'. Once more for a pepper-upper, She will never get sore on her way to supper,

Do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, si, do, si, do,

Now little ol' sal was a No-gal, As anyone could see, Look at her now, She's a Go-Gal, Who only goes for me,

Squeeze her once when she isn't lookin'. If you get a squeeze back that's fancy cookin'. Once more for a pepper-upper, She will never get sore on her way to supper,

Do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, si, do, si, do,

Shipoopi, shipoopi, shipoopi, The girl who's hard to get, Shipoopi, shipoopi, shipoopi, But you can win her yet.

(Musical/Dance Break)

Shipoopi, Shipoopi, Shipoopi, The girl who's hard to get. Shipoopi, shipoopi, shipoopi, But you can win her yet.

You can win her yet!

Shipoopi

Retrieved from "http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Shipoopi"

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I found a clip of the "shipoopi" song

Shipoopi video from clipshack.com

also, than ks for the lyrics corsig...I love that bit I didnt know it was from the "Music Man"...hmm learn something new everyday.

[edit on 8/29/2006 by TONE23]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Did you see the one last week when Peter thought he was raped during his prostate exam. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.

The sight of him running naked through the park with his fat covering his "happy place" was the funniest thing ever.

SHIPOOPIE!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Did you see the one last week when Peter thought he was raped during his prostate exam. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.

The sight of him running naked through the park with his fat covering his "happy place" was the funniest thing ever.

SHIPOOPIE!!!!!!

I literally fell on the floor and gasped for breath.

It was so damned funny with him going "wha ahahahhahahahahahahhah"(almost like his laugh but crying) out the door; down the hall; down the street(past mayor West)....with his pants around his ankles. Gawwwd I couldnt breath..

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My wife thought I was freaking going crazy. I was grasping for air and literally falling off the couch.

The flashback scenes where the doctor was tounging Peter was the best.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
South Park and Family Guy are majorly funny. What about the one where Stewie time travels into the past to save himself from being tramatized by a Life Guard Post? I laughed all the way through it.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by smalllight
South Park and Family Guy are majorly funny. What about the one where Stewie time travels into the past to save himself from being tramatized by a Life Guard Post? I laughed all the way through it.

That was the Family Guy movie that was released on DVD uncensored. You need to watch that. "You know what really cranks my gears" there hasen't been a new Priest and a Rabbi joke in I don't know 30 years.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'll try to get it. I already own the first 3 seasons of Family Guy on DVD, and The South Park Movie.
Good for bad and sick days.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
"Daddy's little stinker"

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That "Prostate Exam" episode was amazing

My favourite bit was the Judges flashback, "Arrr, relax, I be a doctor!". No matter what the critics say, anything that makes me cry with laughter is good enough for me.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This show is 'freakin sweet'.I dont even watch the Simpsons anymore,its like yup...been there done that.

I love to make animated avatars from FG

these are a couple that I have made,I have made 100's of them over time.Classic stuff

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That's nice. I love the show, but the story lines are more different than they where from the Third Season.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Family guy is awsome,
One of my fav quotes:

Peter, lois and stewie in psychiratrists office,
Psych:has he ever exibited violent behavior
peter an lois:no no never
stewie in play pen in background:If you dont count that ticking time bomb I left in your womb as violent behavior, happy 50th birthday lois.

I love family guy so much and American dad is funny but its not as funny.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Last weeks roller skating scene was priceless.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I can't wait to see the new episode of South Park and Family Guy next week. The Simpsons too, when they come back.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Tonights a repeat but it's a good one

PTV" Episode #417.
Peter broadcasts a television station out of the Griffin home.

Original Airdate: November 6, 2005.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Agreed, Family Guy is awesome stuff...

Unfortunatley every television station in my country fails to think the same as I do over Family Guy, in other words, they don't broadcast it in the Netherlands...

Luckily I have found some good internet sites where all the eps are watcheable, I could give the links for those who are interested

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join