It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3? Very Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Right now I believe September 11th and the Afghanistan and Iraq invasions by the United States may very well be the prelude to World War 3. Once the United States or Israeli forces attack Iran (which is what I believe is going to happen) and is said to be happening sometime next month, then Israeli and U.S forces will take out Syria. Syria will be attacked because they have ormed a strong alliance with Iran if attcked by the U.S. As all these things are happening in Iran, Russia and China will not just sit around as they have said many times before. If this happens we are talking about the threat of nuclear war. At the very same time North Korea and its wacky regime may take some form of action, possibly invading South Korea. You then have all the other world powers that may get involved. I dont think that this is any fantasy, it may become a reality in the very near future.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Of course, this is precisely what I'm warning about in my post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It's not gonna happen, their might be a strike on Iran but I doubt it and even if they did, it will be limited, Iran will retaliate causing an measured amount of damage and then the tit-for-tat thing will burn out, Syria will not be attacked as well that would be that last thing the Israelis and Americans want.
It's not as easy as you think to 'take out' Syria, they got a lot of missiles they can pound Israeli cities with to retaliate for an unprovoked attack and Iran has even more; and the US Israel are in no condition to take a ground option on Iran or Syria

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Posts like this are lame. If you want to live your life thinking world war 3 is gona happen next month...then good luck to ya...
Why not just enjoy what you have instead of predicting its end?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jajabinks
It's not gonna happen, their might be a strike on Iran but I doubt it and even if they did, it will be limited, Iran will retaliate causing an measured amount of damage and then the tit-for-tat thing will burn out, Syria will not be attacked as well that would be that last thing the Israelis and Americans want.
It's not as easy as you think to 'take out' Syria, they got a lot of missiles they can pound Israeli cities with to retaliate for an unprovoked attack and Iran has even more; and the US Israel are in no condition to take a ground option on Iran or Syria

Jaja is absolutely correct! Good plain simple analysis. Iran's nukes are gonna be taken out for sure by the US of A and Israel. There'll be a lot of hue and cry, smoke and dust (pun unintended!!) raised but thats it. It's NOT the start of WWIII. It will be a limited 'episode' and there will be no graduated response.
We are all into deep conspiracy theories- Russia attacking US, NK attacking SK, US/Israel clobbering Syria, China taking on Russia. Blah blah blah...
You name the combination, you get it. Theories galore and of course, one can see the 'deep analyses' by so called 'experts' all over the net!
It's all bull# to the core!!

The present geopolitical situation does not portend WWIII at this juncture. Maybe things will change within a decade, but not in the near future.
So relax and uncork your beer.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I see three possibilities
1. There is only a strike or so happening (what jaja said)
2. There might (but very unlikely) be a full out WWIII
3. Bye bye earth

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A WWIII won't happen in your life time, period.

"I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but i do know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
We have a current thread on the onset of WW3 in the Middle East:

Also, the beginning of a new world crisis:

Please post your comments there.

Closed.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

join