It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... - Paul McCartney and The Beatles.

-----------------------------------

www.youtube.com... - Paul in of June 1967

www.youtube.com... - Paul again in January 1967.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here's more about prostetic ears in particular b/c it seems Faul had some not very convincing ones.

... Barron was working on a false ear for five year old Peter Dankelson, who suffers from a birth deformity, when AFP interviewed him...

Barron had baked the new ear in an oven and, taking it from the mold, he applied a special glue and placed it on the left side of the boy's head, all the while explaining to Peter's mother Dede how to remove the ear at night and replace it in the morning.

He then took a palette of colors and a small paintbrush to color the prosthetic ear until it fit perfectly with Peter's face. It was a mirror image of the boy's other ear...

Ex-CIA disguise master helps disfigured people
news.sawf.org...

... (Kim Williams of Chicago paid surgeons $30,000 to fix her son's ear, but nine operations left it "lumpy and deformed." For less than a quarter that amount, she says, Barron made an "eerily real" ear and "covered up the scars and the ugliness of the surgeries." ...

Crafting Hope
www.washingtonpost.com...

Then he does the same with a healthy substitute -- for a bad ear, he'll copy the other ear and sculpt a mirror image by hand...

... "It was a beautiful little blond gal, about 12," Saunders recalls, "and she'd been through a dozen operations that hadn't done any good. Bob had fashioned this little ear for her, and stuck a little gold earring on it.

"When she held up the mirror, this huge smile broke out and tears came down her face...

[edit on 22-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
More about prosthetic noses:

... In Bev's case, the nose he's working on today is one of dozens he's fashioned in the quest for perfection.

At first Bev's niece Kathy Miele had volunteered her nose as a model. Barron had made a replica, tried it.

Not quite right.

Then one day he appeared with another nose in the little cardboard box of implements he carries to appointments.

"Oh," Bev exclaimed. "What a cute little nose!" ...

"I'm going to have a nose for Christmas," she chuckles.

Suddenly, Barron breezes in with the cardboard box under his arm -- it contains the latest version of Bev's nose -- and Singer summons everyone inside.

As Bev reclines in the dental chair, Singer and Barron hover over her, checking the nose's fit.

Singer also checks the underlying plastic inserts -- upper jaw, lower denture, and connecting vertical piece -- that he's painstakingly crafted and adjusted over months.

"All right, that worked out pretty good," Barron observes. "It looks believable now!" ...

[W]hen the nose finally fits, there will be a perfect seal and she'll be able to breathe through it normally without air irritating sensitive inner tissues...

"I'll skive that down a little," Barron says when Singer points to a spot where the nose doesn't quite feather perfectly into Bev's cheek.

Off comes the nose, and Barron starts whittling on it while Singer rushes to his lab to make a corresponding adjustment to a plastic insert. Then Singer returns, and they try again...

Singer and Barron won't be finished with Bev until next June, after a Baltimore surgeon under Singer's supervision implants titanium posts in her forehead and jaw to hold her whole prosthetic structure firm.

Then, Barron will produce the final version of her nose. He's told Gary his fee will be less than $9,000, and Singer will charge less than $7,000. "Worth every penny," in Gary's view...

Now they're sprinting to give her a realistic temporary nose for Christmas, to be held in place by her glasses...

Thus it is that Barron now gets out his paints and brushes and hovers over Bev.

With palette held high in one hand, he dabs daintily at her nose -- all versions to this point have been somewhat gray -- to make it match her skin...
Suddenly, Bev's nose looks real. Her face looks normal...

"I'll tell you," Gary murmurs, "that really blended in there nice." ..

"Oh, that's beautiful. It looks like my nose!"

And after she's breathed through it awhile: "I can't believe it doesn't hurt!" ...

She's sitting at the kitchen table now, smiling, her new nose almost seamlessly in place...

It's Christmas Eve. Bev has waited till now to take her nose out on a test run, and she's eager...

"It looks perfectly normal," marvels Skip Stine. "It's amazing how close your nose is to what it used to be."

"Yup, I got what I wanted!" Bev says with a grin. "I got my nose back." ...

Crafting Hope

(^ notice nose & ears)

Paul's nose:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Paul V Faul

www.youtube.com... - Paul McCartney and The Beatles.

-----------------------------------

www.youtube.com... - Faul in June of 1967

www.youtube.com... - Faul again in January 1967.

----------------------------------

www.youtube.com... - Faul BBC interview 1968, digitally re-mastered. In plain English it has been "doctored" (re-edited).

www.youtube.com... - Here`s the original of same interview.

Note the false hair, eyebrows and longer, thinner face.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
In response to pmexplorer's posted videos of Paul & FAUL

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Look faulcon I can post youtube links too!!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

In the second one...

**Danger sarcasm ahead!!**

note the Paul McCartney using his lips to speak.

also Note how he moves his eyes, it's as if he's using them
to see stuff.

also Note how he doesn't morph into someone else halfway through.

also Note how he smiles, the real Paul wouldn't smile would he?

also note the way his top button is open as if to suggest he is
opening a can of worms about his own existence....

Considering the last few pages here and the incredulous posts by my latest foe mr benny
I give this thread the
and just
my head off, after 60 plus pages the ''pid'' believers are still clutching at the same old straws and unable to find an alternative route down this one way street to reality called Paul McCartney is alive and well, did not die and was not replaced. God bless him and god bless the Beatles.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny
www.youtube.com... - Here`s the original of same interview.
Note the false hair, eyebrows and longer, thinner face.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
In response to pmexplorer's posted videos of Paul & FAUL

Excellent shots of Paul and his replacement faulcon!

As I`ve said before I`ll let the mods deal with pmexplorers childish and abusive behviour. I`m here to deal with the topic.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Perhaps the last note was not clear.. I shall endeavor again...

Other Members are NOT the topic here. They will not be discussed.

Thank You

Semper

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Perhaps the last note was not clear.. I shall endeavor again...

Other Members are NOT the topic here. They will not be discussed.

Thank You

Semper

Thank you Semper and I fully approve!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Dear faulconandsnowjob,

I've been studying this thread and it is quite a task to go through every page, but I am somewhat obsessed with it now.

Here is my current thinking... you are correct. Paul was replaced by someone else. What I really struggle with is what happened and why. This coverup would have to involve the highest levels of intel agencies in both the UK & USA to pull this off. The other Beatles would have had to have gone along with it but why would they have?

The person or persons (I think there could have been more than one ---and I see the Pauline thing as well in some of the photos as has been mentioned) anyway, the person who does the performing is actually very talented, obviously... highly trained. But it is not the original Paul. This is just one of the strangest cases in history.

What's always bothered me (and I was 11 years old in 1966, so I lived through this period), what bothered me all my life is that Paul's personality seemed to change. He became an egomaniac and the others didn't. He just seemed to become a different personality 1967 onward and now I can see why --- it hasn't been the same guy all these years. The egomaniac thing has always, always nagged at me because I was a huge fan in the early years and the real Paul didn't have that. The real Paul was refreshingly NOT an egomaniac, just the opposite.

I often wondered why he didn't marry Jane Asher and now it is clear why... not the same man.

Seems to me, clues were allowed or even encouraged to be placed on the albums and in the songs. Whatever happened, it seems that the inner circle had no choice but to go along with it. Brian Epstein may have been murdered over it and the others were aghast at how easily someone could be assassinated. They may have had to "play ball" in order to just survive.

In the Anthology series (I have the DVDs), Harrison has an attitude during the whole thing that it's like all one big joke. At one point, "Paul" urges him to play a bit of a song from the early period and Harrison cuts him a glance to kill, like "you bastard!"... seriously there is such bad chemistry between George and "Paul" in the Anthology DVDs when they are in the same room, the tension gives off a sick feeling.

I do think the music could have been written by Paul prior to "the accident" even if just fragments were developed later, and by an inner circle of musicians including Eric Clapton, possibly Leon Russell and possibly even just a little by Bob Dylan through Bob's friendship with Lennon. Don't forget too, George Martin was extremely skilled, as well. The new guy has tried almost too hard from 1967 to the present to convince people he's a genius and of course, he is very bright indeed but much more of a smarmy salesman than the original Paul could ever be. Something is terribly fishy.

Here's another excerpt from the book I'm currently reading by R. Gary Patterson, The Walrus Was Paul... very intriguing quote, page 101... "... interviewed Peter Asher, I told you [Joe Johnson] the story about Peter and his sister Jane. Jane was going to be married to Paul. Well, a friend of mine, Jay Marks, was a broadcaster and writer for The Village Voice. He wrote a book called Rock and Other Four Letter Words. After I had done this thing about McCartney, Jay said to me, standing on a street corner in New York, 'I got to tell you Robey. A funny thing, I was at a cocktail party for Paul McCartney and Jane Asher, for their engagement situation. I noticed Paul was not paying any attention to Jane, but was being rather cozy with Linda Eastman, the photographer girl who had taken the pictures. I asked 'What is this?' And I was told, 'Don't you know? That's not the boy she fell in love with. That's his replacement. It's all very hush, hush you know.' And he [Jay Marks] is not pulling my leg. He had credentials."

If that's true... it happened just before Paul and Jane broke up and Paul took up with Linda. I read Paul's "autobiography" from front to back earlier this year. He gives no credible explanation whatsoever for breaking up with Jane. Something like "she was too busy performing in the theatre and I needed a more available girlfriend"... so lame and bogus an excuse, it's just a pile of rubbish.

A few people alive today would know pretty much the whole truth of what happened... Ringo, Cynthia Lennon, Yoko, Eric Clapton, perhaps Heather Mills, and a few others. The current Macca is surrounded by a business mafia and a bodyguard mafia. These mafias are surely at least partly controlled by MI-6 and CIA. That's my humble guess.

So yeah, you've won me over to your side faulconandsnowjob but I need to understand what could have possibly happened to have made this whole scenario come about in the first place. Why was this such a desperate gambit? Was the royal family somehow involved? I need some theories as to how and why this unfolded as it did.

Could the original Paul have simply disappeared and the imposter was installed in his place in a kind of seamless fashion and the Beatles, Jane and others so shocked out of their wits they were beyond frightened by it. Like, one day it's the real Paul and just a few days later this imposter shows up and at first they just don't know how to take it and are pretty much totally freaked out. Something like that. Like there wouldn't have even had to have been a meeting where things were explained to any of them.

Perhaps behind the scenes, there could have been a heated conversation between John and George Martin like "who the bloody hell is this guy? and Martin may have said something like "calm down, obviously he's an imposter, but look, this is a guy who has stepped right in and that could only be arranged by MI-6 so look, let's play along until we can suss out what's happening." John, George & Ringo could have taken such advice from George Martin who was probably the guy they trusted most.

All of the inner circle of friends were probably totally freaked out and perhaps some of them 'bought it' but some of them could have tried to find out what happened to no avail.

John stopped his intimate songwriting partnership with Paul. Brian was paid off to stop his involvement with the group. Jane Asher went away. Cynthia and John split (could Cyn have been so frightened she wanted out but it was made to look like John dumped her?). Maureen and Ringo split. Touring stopped. Lennon went psychedelic, admitting to eating '___' every day for months at a stretch. PID clues.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I think the guy who replaced Paul may have undergone tremendously intense secret training by perhaps Tavistock group prior to appearing on the scene. Like, he was made to spend extremely long hours learning to play bass and guitar left handed and coached hours on end to emulate the original Paul's voice. Perhaps the new guy was given a back story to somehow convince him he's a hero for undertaking this assignment. Perhaps he believes or was made to believe that he earned the right to do this and perhaps they convinced him he's better than the original. Mind control labs can do amazing things. Take another look at Kubrick's A CLOCKWORK ORANGE and you'll see the whole Tavistock bit.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
..,. I am somewhat obsessed with it now.

Yeah, I know a little something about that - lol

What I really struggle with is what happened and why. This coverup would have to involve the highest levels of intel agencies in both the UK & USA to pull this off.

Yes, I agree. After having researched this for the last year, I have linked it to MK-ULTRA, in particular, the '___' agenda. Back in the mid-60's, there was an attempt to use '___' for mind control & mass manipulation. I believe Paul was not a "team player." Maybe he refused to go along, maybe he even threatened to expose what was going on. Soon after Faul started playing "Paul," he began talking about '___' in interviews, & of course, '___' was featured in songs. I think a lot of people were curious about taking '___' b/c of this "celebrity bump." Ultimately, '___' failed to deliver as far as being a mind-control drug, but that wasn't apparent until the late '60's (I believe). Look at the John Lennon interview w/ Playboy in 1980 shortly before he was assassinated. He said (paraphrasing) that they tried to control people w/ '___', but ended up setting them free.

The other Beatles would have had to have gone along with it but why would they have?

If the Illuminati were behind it, the other Beatles, friends, family, etc, would have had no choice. Whoever did this had already proven what they were capable of. People who don't play along tend to end up dead or in mental wards.

The person or persons ... anyway, the person who does the performing is actually very talented, obviously... highly trained. But it is not the original Paul.

I think he probably has some sort of intell background. The sort of training he'd have had to have gone thru to become Paul is just the sort of training an intell agent would go thru. They'd have to learn everything about the "target" - their history, mannerisms, signature, likes/dislikes, etc. Here is some information about Faul's possible link to intell:
only1rad.proboards.com...

what bothered me all my life is that Paul's personality seemed to change.

I think a lot of people, if they'd be honest w/ themselves, would have to admit there was something different/wrong about post-1966 Paul. Most people just aren't thinking about people being imposter-replaced, b/c they don't know it happens.

clues were allowed or even encouraged to be placed on the albums and in the songs.

The Illuminati or TPTB always tell you what the truth is. I've heard it's a matter of honor w/ them...

Brian Epstein may have been murdered over it

Excellent point about Epstein.

... seriously there is such bad chemistry between George and "Paul" in the Anthology DVDs when they are in the same room, the tension gives off a sick feeling.

That lack of chemistry is also apparent in "Let It Be." Also, in "Imagine," George & John were slamming Faul pretty hard right before John sang the scathing "How Do You Sleep" about Faul. Ouch!

... I need to understand what could have possibly happened to have made this whole scenario come about in the first place. ... Was the royal family somehow involved? I need some theories as to how and why this unfolded as it did.

Well, like I said, I don't believe it was an "accident." I know some people think it could have been an Illuminati ritual sacrifice. That's possible. It could also be that Paul just got to be a problem for somebody. Maybe he didn't want to promote '___' use or some other agenda & said "no" to the wrong people. So... TPTB find a more pliant lookalike who can exploit Paul's popularity to manipulate people into doing what they want.

Could the original Paul have simply disappeared and the imposter was installed in his place in a kind of seamless fashion and the Beatles, Jane and others so shocked out of their wits they were beyond frightened by it...

All of the inner circle of friends were probably totally freaked out and perhaps some of them 'bought it' but some of them could have tried to find out what happened to no avail.

This is absolutely possible. I can only imagine how upset & confused people who were close to Paul must have been. Maybe they were afraid to speak out. Maybe an insider was "Tom" who called into the Russ Gibb show saying Paul was dead. Maybe Mal Evans was threatening to expose the truth & that's why he ended up dead & his papers taken...

Cynthia and John split (could Cyn have been so frightened she wanted out but it was made to look like John dumped her?). Maureen and Ringo split. Touring stopped. Lennon went psychedelic, admitting to eating '___' every day for months at a stretch.

Lots of changes right around 1966-67... That's def possible w/ Cynthia. There's something not quite right about John & Yoko's relationship, IMO. Then John leaning on drugs like that, perhaps to deal w/ what happened to Paul. Would someone who was so "in love" w/ his new girlfriend need to escape life like that w/ drugs?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I think the guy who replaced Paul may have undergone tremendously intense secret training by perhaps Tavistock group prior to appearing on the scene...

Yes, he would have had to have practiced Paul's signature, studied his mannerisms, learn the details of Paul's life (he gets details wrong sometimes), etc.

...Take another look at Kubrick's A CLOCKWORK ORANGE and you'll see the whole Tavistock bit.

Here's a thread on Tavistock:
only1rad.proboards.com...

[edit on 23-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Or what about how he suddenly spoke fluent Italian when Paul didn't know Italian?

That would be great -- if there is a person who knew/met Paul in '66 & '67 who will make, or has published, a statement to that effect then you have one jigsaw puzzle piece -- write it down on the "evidence for" side in a dossier somewhere that we can all see, then start find/adding more jigsaw puzzle pieces until we have enough to see a complete picture.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Back in the mid-60's, there was an attempt to use '___' for mind control & mass manipulation. I believe Paul was not a "team player."

And you think John was!

Maybe he refused to go along, maybe he even threatened to expose what was going on.

Refused to go along with what exactly? Getting individual test subjects is easy; getting mass test subjects is also easy -- just put the chemical in the water supply.

The sort of training he'd have had to have gone thru to become Paul is just the sort of training an intell agent would go thru. They'd have to learn everything about the "target" - their history, mannerisms, signature, likes/dislikes, etc.

This level of training is sufficient to fool only people who have a passing acquaintance with the subject. In order to fool people who know the subject, you need to transfer detailed knowledge of every conversation/experience that they have shared.

Here is some information about Faul's possible link to intell:

"Possible" is no good, fairy-tales are possible. You need at least "probable" in order to convince anybody something actually happened, and that requires evidence.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join