It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaofgreen
I think you implied it: Paul was assassinated in '66 for not being a team player; the implication is that the other three (having not been assassinated in '66) were team players. Of course, if this was not what you intended to imply, please clarify.

I did not intend to imply that the others were team players - especially not John.

If all you're going to do is make up vague stories with no evidence to back them up

You keep tossing around the term "evidence," without really clarifying what you mean by it. I'm going to go ahead & give my definition of "evidence."

ev⋅i⋅dence  [ev-i-duhns] Show IPA noun, verb, -denced, -denc⋅ing.
–noun
1. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.
2. something that makes plain or clear ...
3. Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.

dictionary.reference.com...

The legal standard in USA is evidence is admissible if it is relevant. From the Federal Rules of Evidence:

Rule 401. Definition of "Relevant Evidence"

"Relevant evidence" means evidence having any tendency to make the existence of any fact that is of consequence to the determination of the action more probable or less probable than it would be without the evidence.

www.law.cornell.edu...

[edit on 23-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

There are posters on this thread who seem to take it as a job to tear down this thread with ridicule.

But ridicule is precisely the tactic that disinfo agents and the controlled mass media use to try to control the masses. When a UFO case appears in the mainstream media they always make a light-hearted joke about it. To this day, they still use this ridicule technique.

When I see ridicule being used in relation to a mystery, I am always more attuned to the possibility that those being ridiculed are on to something real and the ones who hurl the ridicule are agents whose job it is to "put out the fires".

I am almost half way through reading every page on this thread and I see the usual ridicule and vehement denial that is the classic footprint of disinfo agents working for intel agencies and on the job trying to put down the theorists.

Why do these posters seem to work so hard to try to derail the discussion? What's in it for them if they are not on some covert payroll?

This thread has been very actively monitored by some posters who've been working hard every day to make ridicule of it and make it go away.

If the PID theory is a harmless hobby of some nerds and meaningless, why are posters, who seem to be agents, working so hard to disrespect the theory.

My impression of Heather Mills is that she got herself involved in a situation that was not what she was led to believe initially and was in over her head. They, whomever "they" are, used very heavy power and leverage to try to control her but she got wise and wouldn't play along. They spit her out of the inner circle with all kinds of character assassination. When all that was going on, I too bought into "hey, what a greedy wench she is, what a golddigger!"... which is precisely what "they" wanted you to think. Now, however, I have a totally revisionist view of Heather Mills. I think she was sucked into the deal and got wise to it and then was persecuted.

I'm now a supporter of Heather Mills.

An excellent post switching yard -

Just to add to that, you will also find the same debunkers on many different forums trying to brew up a storm. Thankfully the moderators are top notch on this site and don`t let anything go.

Heather Mills knew the score but she can`t talk. If the veil was lifted on McCartney (and the masses became aware of the doppelganger) then one would have to ask how many more people in high positions have been replaced with doubles - This is an extremely sensitive area for many.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

you're trying to convince people that there were 2 people going under the name PM

To that end, we have shown photographs & videos of 2 different people who have been portrayed as being "Paul McCartney." We've provided a forensic analysis proving different facial feature measurements using craniometry. We have shown evidence of different eye color, height, hand-writing, sonagrams, mannerisms, etc. What we cannot provide is Paul's dead body or a confession from Faul.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Sounds crazy, but I tend to think the ritual sacrifice scenario makes the most sense...

It's really not "crazy" to think that. I'm sure most of you on here have seen footage of the ritual that goes on at Bohemian Grove. The Illuminati are Luciferians, but the stuff they do seems Satanic to me. Anyway, w' Paul, it could've been killing 2 birds w/ one stone - ritual sacrifice AND squashing a pesky Beatle at the same time.

I think this would have blown the minds of the inner circle because they all would have been doubting themselves. Like they would have thought to themselves "this can't be him, but it must be" and it was like the ultimate mind bender.

Just imagine - you know something is wrong, but you can't get any information about where Paul was or what happened to him. It must have been devastating. Tony Rosato from SNL seems to have gone thru something like that:
doppels.proboards.com...

I believe Kubrick was murdered because he revealed too much.

I've thought the same thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

But ridicule is precisely the tactic that disinfo agents and the controlled mass media use to try to control the masses.

You're so on top of things. It's really refreshing

Rules of Disinformation
www.opposingdigits.com...

Truth Suppression, Disinformation, Lies, Deceit and Deception
www.caught.net...

Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist
www.whale.to...

My impression of Heather Mills is that she got herself involved in a situation that was not what she was led to believe initially and was in over her head... They spit her out of the inner circle with all kinds of character assassination...

Yeah, I agree. I think they wanted to make sure no one would believe a word she said, should she have decided to out Faul.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny
...you will also find the same debunkers on many different forums trying to brew up a storm. Thankfully the moderators are top notch on this site and don`t let anything go.

Yes, & they are able to disrupt & derail the threads by making personal attacks. Needless to say, the threads aren't very productive at getting to the truth. I'm glad ATS has mods who are on top of things

If the veil was lifted on McCartney (and the masses became aware of the doppelganger) then one would have to ask how many more people in high positions have been replaced with doubles - This is an extremely sensitive area for many.

No joke. As of now, most people are unaware that doubles even exist. What if people started scrutinizing pictures & videos more carefully? There are other complications -

... “Rumors of a dummy Kim began circulating after the summit. Some of us said we should have Kim’s voice prints analyzed. But if we did that and proved the prime minister had been conferring with a double, it could have destroyed the Koizumi administration. So we didn’t proceed.” ...

Korea's Kim died in 2003; replaced by lookalike, says Waseda professor
www.japantoday.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
What we cannot provide is Paul's dead body or a confession from Faul.

I'd have thought a confession should be an aim -- if the evidence grows to a high enough level, he'd have no choice.
Just think Columbo, or think of it as hacking away at a crack in a dam -- the whole thing's going to go eventually.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'd have thought a confession should be an aim -- if the evidence grows to a high enough level, he'd have no choice.

That would be nice...

More on Jane Asher's family:

Margaret Augusta Eliot ... was a professor of oboe at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama; her best known student was George Martin. She is a great granddaughter of Edward Granville Eliot, 3rd Earl of St Germans (1798-1877).

Margaret Eliot was born to Edward Granville Eliot, a younger brother of the 7th and 8th Earls of St Germans... On 27 July, 1943,[2] she was married to Dr Richard Asher (1912-1969); the couple had three children: Peter Asher (b. 1944), who was one half of the pop duo Peter & Gordon; Jane Asher (b. 1946), the film and TV actress, novelist and Clare Asher (b. 1948), the radio actress.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like a well-connected family. This is a little odd to me:

...Paul McCartney moved into the spare bedroom in the attic of the Asher household at 57 Wimpole Street, London, in November 1963 and stayed until early 1966...

www.imdb.com...

Do rich, young rockstars normally move in w/ their girlfriends' parents?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Something about the Jane-Paul relationship just doesn't seem quite right. Jane started dating Paul in 1963, but then got engaged to Faul:

On 25 December 1967[11] McCartney and Asher announced their engagement, and she accompanied McCartney to India in February and March 1968. Asher broke off the engagement in early 1968, after coming back from Bristol to find Paul in bed with another woman, Francie Schwartz.[2][12] ... Asher has consistently refused to publicly discuss McCartney or her time with him,[13] and has maintained her position on the matter to this day.[14]...

en.wikipedia.org...

Was this relationship just for show? Not sure what year this is from, so don't know if she's talking about Paul or Faul:

... Marianne Faithfull remembered McCartney and Asher "never getting on very well"...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
"Hey Jude" and Faul (Bill).

- Intro Smothers Bros.

www.youtube.com... Whose here??

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
"Sounds like a well-connected family. This is a little odd to me:

...Paul McCartney moved into the spare bedroom in the attic of the Asher household at 57 Wimpole Street, London, in November 1963 and stayed until early 1966...

www.imdb.com...

If this is true, it is VERY odd - especially that her father is a psychiatrist since they were/are often used as inbetweens for mind control. Who knows.

Mind control is very thorough - someone could copy his mannerisms exactly - those close would also be 'convinced' it's who he is - everyone would be in on it or taken out...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here's another juicy quote from The Walrus Was Paul by R. Gary Patterson, page 34 of the paperback edition... "According to Michael McCartney (Paul's brother), Paul had a crash on a motorbike that caused (quoting Mike McCartney now) 'severe facial injuries to one half of his baby face'" and the source for that according to Gary Patterson is page 158, Beatlesongs by William Dowlding, Simon & Schuster 1983.

Okay, how about the following scenario...

The agent (Billy?) was in a secret, intel mind control lab (Tavistock?) during the entire year of 1966 undergoing very intense training readying him to become the New Paul. He was subjected to more hours practicing left-handed bass, guitar and piano than the real Paul spent honing his craft in Hamburg. All the bass parts were gotten down flawlessly and memorized to perfection. The New Paul would be able to step in and play anything The Beatles had ever played, even the traditional folksy Liverpool pub songs and skiffle classics and so forth. He was taught to improvise in any key and so forth. Singing lessons to have his voice not only a dead ringer for the real Paul but to the point that if you heard a recording of the real Paul and the New Paul you couldn't tell which was which and this goes for speaking and singing. The training was like 16 hours a day, 7 days a week for a whole year with no break.

Now then, I would like to know in detail the circumstances of this alleged motor bike accident which apparently required plastic surgery. But I'll just speculate...

Let's say or imagine something like this went down... Mike McCartney, Paul's brother, gets a call from a "doctor" (embedded agent in a hospital) and is told "no cause for alarm but Paul's been in a motorbike accident and he's now resting comfortably in hospital. We had to perform some emergency plastic surgery. He's still unconscious from the surgery but you may come and visit." Mike McCartney wastes no time phoning Brian Epstein and related exactly what he was just told. Brian says "meet me at the hospital I'm on my way, but Mike, please, no word of this to anyone until we get there and see what's happened. The press and public would storm the place, so keep it between us please"... and they rush to hospital.

Who do they encounter with his face all bandaged up and unconscious in intensive care... unbeknownst to Brian and Mike, it is not Paul, but New Paul. Whatever happened to Original Paul remains a mystery to this day. Was Original Paul really in a motorbike accident --- probably not, this was probably a made up story.

So Brian and Mike meet with "the doctor" (an intel agent). The doc tells them that Paul will recover but may have an ever so slightly different facial appearance but not to worry, the plastic surgery was successful. The doc says to Brian, please don't be alarmed but we had to do a minor repair on his larnyx but Brian, the surgery was very successful and he should have a 100% recovery and sing again as before with perhaps almost undetectable differences in his singing voice but we think he'll be just fine. Brian and Mike ask "but what can we do to help?" and the doc says "Paul has been through quite a traumatic experience. You must not tell the press or public because Paul's psychiatric state will be quite fragile when the bandages come off his face. Please, we beg you, don't let this out in the press. It would make things much more difficult for Paul. Best to keep this episode a secret." To that, Brian and Mike say "Doctor, we're with you on that completely." Doc assures them that hospital staff don't even know the true name of the individual in the bed as he's been given an alias "for security purposes and for his own best interests". Mike and Brian thank the doctor profusely.

Brian then calls an emergency meeting with the innermost circle of The Beatles and proceeds to tell John, George H., Ringo, and George Martin exactly what the doctor said in hospital. They are all shocked but glad "Paul" will make a full recovery.

So this is how the switch was made. When "Paul" recovers, it is the New Paul. At first, everyone is so kind to him. They've all bought the story and don't want to upset Paul in his recovery so they're extra nice to him. New Paul puts on a little insecurity act and keeps asking them "Does my face look like me? I know they've worked on it." So his mates dutifully say "Sure Pauly, it's good as ever. You're O.K., man, no worries, mate."

Sometime in the few weeks of recovery from the plastic surgery, John and George H. get suspicious that this new guy is not the real Paul, but a double. They are so frightened and freaked out, they don't know what to do. Maybe they've had chats with him and were tipped off by slip ups and things he should've known but didn't know or some kind of little slip ups. Perhaps Ringo never suspected anything wrong and believed it was the same Paul as always (perhaps he believes that to this day).

But John and George H. then secretly persuade George Martin that Paul has been replaced by a double. George Martin tells them to keep quiet about their theory because if true, MI-6 is behind it and they could all be killed if this got out. So maybe George Martin tells them, "Look, play along. Think of ways we can plant little subtle clues in song lyrics, album art, clues that no one will notice but in time people will come to understand." So they do.

New Paul turns out to be an excellent musician and singer in the studio and even knows many of Paul's unrecorded song fragments. Behind the scenes, the musicologist experts associated with the mind control lab (New Paul's handlers) feed New Paul some brilliant new songs and musical ideas that New Paul then brings into the studio to present to John, George H. and George Martin who are startled to find that it's really brilliant stuff so they develop it just as they normally would if Original Paul had brought it in (remember, all the songs and lyrics for The Monkees were supplied to them by commercial songwriters, so it's possible New Paul was fed brilliant songs by unknown musicologists working for MI-6).

Sgt Pepper is estimated to have taken something like 700 hours of studio production time to produce. During these creative sessions, I think Lennon, Harrison and George Martin were busy injecting clues into the music, lyrics and album art. At what point Brian Epstein wised up is unknown, but I think Brian was paid hush money and then murdered.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by sw

[edit on 23-8-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Re: Smothers Bros:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Here's another juicy quote from The Walrus Was Paul by R. Gary Patterson, page 34 of the paperback edition... "According to Michael McCartney (Paul's brother), Paul had a crash on a motorbike that caused (quoting Mike McCartney now) 'severe facial injuries to one half of his baby face'" and the source for that according to Gary Patterson is page 158, Beatlesongs by William Dowlding, Simon & Schuster 1983.

But wasn't that accident in Dec. 1965? He chipped a tooth, which can be seen in the Rain/Paperback Writer videos, but it could hardly be called "severe facial injuries." You can see the chip in this image from June 1966:

This is also from mid 1966. I'm not seeing severe damage to his face:

From "Paperback Writer" promo video (May 1966) on left:

I'm thinking this was just a "story" to explain the differences... On the other hand, the "car crash" could have been the cover story for the switch...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yeah, he does have the chipped tooth and that's the Original Paul in 1965.

I wonder if this writer of Beatlesongs, Dowlding, got confused about what Mike McCartney said. Maybe Dowlding got the story of the "severe facial injuries" mixed up with a different story. Maybe Mike McCartney said it was a car crash that resulted in the severe facial injuries but by the time Dowlding got the story through some other source, perhaps it was mistakenly blended with the other story about the chipped tooth from a motorbike accident.

If I remember correctly, Paul's autobiography mentions chipping a tooth in a motorbike accident but does not mention severe facial injuries that would have required plastic surgery. As far as I know, no one has ever admitted that Paul or Faul had any plastic surgery.

However, if Mike McCartney was misquoted and he meant to say or said that Paul was in a car crash and suffered severe facial injuries, and then Dowlding thought he meant the motor bike incident and misreported it, then there might still be an opportunity for a switch to have taken place in hospital. Could also have been the source of the rumor he died in a car crash.

Perhaps there was no crash at all. but insiders were told there was and next thing they knew, "Paul" (really Faul) is in hospital after having undergone real plastic surgery (which is kept secret by all) and he's got the correct I.D. on him and everything looks like what the good doctor said happened. Perhaps there was a policeman (agent) there to tell them how the accident was quickly attended to and "when we saw his identification, we knew it was best to keep this situation confidential." They admit him under an alias to keep the press off the story. How about if they checked him in under the name Billy Shears?

If a London hospital has a record of a William Shears checking in around dawn on 9 Nov 1966 with facial injuries...

that would be something.

Anyway, the Hospital Switch idea is just one way I've imagined they could have put it over Paul's family and Brian Epstein in a slick way. I think Brian was a bit gullible and not necessarily the sharpest guy. He was also gay and subject to blackmail (as a side note).

[edit on 23-8-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

... Perhaps there was no crash at all, but insiders were told there was...

Or maybe there was a staged car crash - just one level of disinformation, meant to stop people who figure out Paul was replaced from digging any further. There are certainly lots of references to a car crash.

Anyway, the Hospital Switch idea is just one way I've imagined they could have put it over Paul's family and Brian Epstein in a slick way...

Following a supposed accident w/ severe facial injuries would be a good time to make a switch. It seems like the "accident" story was the one they were going to go w/ if PID was ever exposed. I bet that IF a lot of people catch on to PID & IF TPTB ever come clean, they are going to fall back on the "car crash" explanation. My guess is they will try to explain it saying that Paul died in an accident & they were afraid a lot of people would commit suicide if they found out. You know, try to sell it like they were doing a "good" thing.

He was also gay and subject to blackmail

Good point...

[edit on 24-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yes, I think you're correct. The car crash was staged in a way that would convince some people it really happened. And yes, "they" would have it to use as a fall back position.

Try this one out for size...

Illuminati sexual predators want Paul as a sort of ultimate prize for some perverse occult ritual involving orgy sex and sacrificial murder (see EYES WIDE SHUT). He is invited to a "high society" party in London and told through a "friend" that famous artists will be there, cool people young and old, the finest rich birds in London, and the richest people. Paul says no he's not interested. In the next couple of weeks "they" make sure that a super hot and very highly intelligent girl happens "by chance" to enter his life and bait him away from Jane and into one of the parties he's already said no to but this time because of the girl, he goes to one of these parties. He finds that it is exactly what he was first told... famous artists, the super elite rich society scene of swinging London, incredible wealth on display and it's actually clean and fun. This convinces him that this particular party scene is not only harmless but he feels he's really made it to the top of society. So a couple weeks later, he accepts another invitation to one of these but this time he's trapped in something very much like the orgy occult party in EYES WIDE SHUT, he's roughed up, date rape drugs forced on him and they do the ritual occult orgy and sacrifice, killing him. So Original Paul is dead and they have his car, his I.D., they raid his flat and get whatever items they could plant on Billy so that when Billy is found in hospital he's got the bona fides.

Then that same night, a crash is staged using Paul's car. Police and ambulance get there very, very quickly (part of the staging) and pull a body (original Paul) out of the wreckage (police photos are taken) and whisk him away in ambulance. The police and their vehicle, the paramedics and ambulance, and the tow truck crew are all MI-6.

Meanwhile on the same night, Billy is admitted to hospital for plastic surgery (with a bogus reason for surgery) and undergoes changes to his face that will make him look more like Original Paul (MI-6 surgeons do the work). Billy comes out of surgery unconscious and Mike McCartney and Brian are called to hospital. They are asked by MI-6 doctors and detective to "keep this quiet for Paul's own good". They are shown pictures (proving to Brian and Mike that Paul was in a car crash) and they are asked by the police detective "what would you like us to do with the car" and so forth. Brian believes it is imperative to keep this whole incident out of the press. As I've theorized above, Mike (or Jane?) and Brian are told by doctors to expect a quick and full recovery.

Brian tells the other Beatles and innermost circle of family and friends what has happened. Says Paul was in a car crash and has had minor plastic surgery but will recover in a few days, but please we must keep this quiet for the good of Paul's fragile state of mind when he recovers.

The switch has been made. "They" put out rumors among the rock musician crowd (perhaps Mick Jagger or Keith, Clapton, Jimmy Page, perhaps others) that Paul was in a car crash and killed and now there's a double. The rumor mill gets back to the Beatles who fiercely deny it.

In the following weeks, John & George H, and George Martin realize they've been had.
They all fear for their own lives, but clues are planted by the three of them. They all play along with Faul. Brian is told the truth by Lennon and George Martin which at first he thinks is preposterous, then he too comes around to realize he's been had. Brian eventually confronts Faul and a deal is worked in which Brian and the others are given hush money. At some point, Brian is found to have spilled the beans to a homosexual partner or two. Brian is then murdered and the others in the innermost Beatles circle take Brian's murder as a warning that this can happen to them too if they don't play along.

Faul is fed brilliant musical ideas from the best and brightest MI-6 musicologists from behind-the-scenes and mixed with actual song fragments left over from Original Paul, John, George Martin, and George H develop the songs with Faul just as they had before with Paul only now they all know it isn't Original Paul however they have no choice but to make the best of the situation. John, George H and George Martin work very hard to embed clues throughout song lyrics, song titles and album art and at first, Faul isn't aware but when it becomes obvious they all know the real truth, Faul contributes to the clues with gusto. As theorized in earlier posts, the Illuminati love to sort of advertise what sinister thing they've done.

The albums and years roll by with John, George H and George Martin becoming more and more depressed about what happened and at the same time Faul becomes more and more the egomaniac because he convinces himself that he's better than the Original. Ringo has been neutral during the whole thing and prefers to just play along as if nothing ever happened.

When The Beatles break up, George Martin is paid off very well to keep quiet.
John and George are eventually killed by "them" so that they will never come out to the press with the true story. But by this time, the only evidence would be forensics testing like fingerprints and DNA which Faul will never submit to. Linda was aware of the rumors but never believed them. She thought her Paul was the real Paul.

Just a theory, folks. Just speculation.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Your theory sounds plausible...

Here's a theory I've been kicking around. Back in mid-1966, there was all this furor around John's "we're bigger than Jesus" statement. In the South, people were furious - burning Beatles albums, etc. The KKK was making threats against them. It would have been a good time for "them" (CIA, MI6 or whoever) to eliminate Paul & pinning it on the KKK in case anyone found out. I think there was probably also a staged car crash. KKK may be a front for CIA, or may have been infiltrated, perhaps for the purpose of making those threats...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Possibly, yeah. Beatles knew in '66 their lives were potentially in danger for a number of reasons including the "bigger than Jesus" statement, so yeah you could be right.

I believe the agent groomed to be Faul underwent some MK-Ultra and extremely intensive training and was at least a year in the making. I think he was picked based on several criteria obviously physical resemblance but also I think he was/is genius level IQ or close to it and prior to the grooming to be Faul was actually a child prodigy pianist. Look at the scenes in LET IT BE when Faul sits at the piano and gushes forth classical piano licks. The level of his playing is not common for a self-taught rocker at all. So, I think he was already an accomplished musician but I think they taught him left-handed bass and guitar as well. Faul may have always been ambidextrous and they taught him to go exclusive left handed for the guitars.

I think the nerd guy photo that appeared in the white album poster is pre-switch Faul. This may have been a photo shown to John if "they" somehow had to let John in on the ruse soon after the accident. It could have been this photo John wrote about...

"well I just had to laugh... I saw the photograph."

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hallo. My two cents. I've met Paul McCartney in the flesh and sat at the same table as him for a long time. He was very real. Of course, he could have been a fake plastic alien version of Paul McCartney but I will bet anyone who cares to everything I own that he wasn't. He was Paul McCartney.

It was a lovely day.

LW

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join