It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
More background info...

From a summary of "Covert War on Rock" by Alex Constantine at
www.articlesbase.com...

FOREWARD
The corporate media harbors hundreds of CIA propagandists and fawning loyalists who find revelations concerning domestic political assassinations inconvenient and stroll by with little comment. The agency and organized crime have, for over thirty years, engaged in a program to silence popular musicians whose influence subverts the cynical thought control tactics of American government and media...

[see article for more]

From "OPERATION CHAOS: The CIA's War Against the Sixties Counter-Culture" by Mae Brussell at
www.maebrussell.com...

American and British pop/rock music during the 60's created an art form that has been described as one of the most important cultural revolutions in history.
Within a few years, between 1968 and 1976, many of the most famous names associated with this early movement were dead. Mama Cass Elliott (earlier with the Mamas and Papas), Jimi Hendrix, Otis Redding, Brian Jones (helped form the Rolling Stones with Mick Jagger and Keith Richards), Janis Joplin were all at the Monterey Pop celebration, summer 1967.
Duane Allman Berry Oakley (helped form Allman group with Duane and Gregg Allman), Tim Buckley, Jim Croce, Richard Farina, Donald Rex Jackson (road manager for Grateful Dead) Michael Jeffery (Jimi Hendrix' personal manager), Brian Epstein (Beatles manager), Al Jackson (drummer for Wilson Pickett, back-up drummer for Otis Redding), Vinnie Taylor (Sha-Na-Na) Paul T. Williams (choreographer for the Temptations, and one of the original Temptations), Clarence White (Byrds), Robbie McIntosh (drummer Average White Band), Jim Morrison (Doors), Pamela Morrison (Jim's wife), Rod McKernan "Pig Pen" (Grateful Dead), Phil Ochs, Gram Parsons (Byrds, Flying Burritos, International Submarine Band, singing with Emmylou Harris), Sal Mineo, Meredith Hunter (victim of ritual killing at Altamont Festival), Steve Perron (lead singer of Children, wrote hit songs for ZZ TOP), and Jimmy Reed (influenced many groups, combined harmonica with guitar) were a few possible victims.
Family and friends accepted the musicians depressions or accidents as having to do with alcohol, drug usage, or both. Was anything added to their beverages or drugs to cause personality changes and eventual suicides?
Almost every death was shrouded with unanswered questions and mystery...

[see article for more]

This is good series on Laurel Canyon (Hollywood) that sheds some light on how the entertainment industry is controlled, how it is infested w/ intell & military types, & how many stars meet untimely deaths.

"Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation" by Dave McGowan at
davesweb.cnchost.com...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Do you have a link for this playboy issue?

From "Playboy Interview With John Lennon and Yoko Ono" at
www.whale.to...

LENNON: "... We must always remember to thank the CIA and the Army for '___'. That's what people forget. Everything is the opposite of what it is, isn't it, Harry? So get out the bottle, boy... and relax. They invented '___' to control people and what they did was give us freedom. Sometimes it works in mysterious ways its wonders to perform. If you look in the Government reports on acid, the ones who jumped out the window or killed themselves because of it, I think even with Art Linkletter's daughter, it happened to her years later. So, let's face it, she wasn't really on acid when she jumped out the window. And I've never met anybody who's had a flashback on acid. I've never had a flashback in my life and I took millions of trips in the Sixties."

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The use of doubles is wide-spread, but not very well known, apparently. A double is a person who looks & acts like another person, & who may even have cosmetic surgery to improve the resemblance.

There are multiple uses for a double, including:

- make public appearances (political decoys or celebrity impersonators)

- take over [for ex, in case of death] so that the person’s powerful influence won’t be interrupted

- create an alibi or frame up (espionage/crime)

From "Political decoy" at en.wikipedia.org...

A political decoy is a person employed to impersonate a politician, in order to draw attention away from the real person or to take risks on their behalf. This can also apply to military figures, or civilians impersonated for political/espionage purposes.

The political decoy is an individual who has been selected because of their strong physical resemblance to the person they are impersonating. This resemblance can be strengthened by plastic surgery. Often, such decoys are trained to speak and behave like their 'target'...

The practice of decoying is essentially little different from the profession of celebrity lookalike, in which people mimic famous entertainers whom they resemble. The only difference is that the 'lookalike' presents an acknowledged artifice. The decoy must conceal his or her imposture from the 'audience'...

If the political decoy bears an overwhelming resemblance to their target and has been thoroughly trained, such impersonation can be almost impossible to detect, even at close range, without recourse to forensic science...

Can you see a difference between these two men? No? And yet, they are different men.

General Montgomery is the first, & the 2nd is one of his official doubles.

From "Political decoy" at en.wikipedia.org...

... Perhaps the most famous political decoy, soldier M.E. Clifton James successfully impersonated General Bernard Montgomery ("Monty") for intelligence purposes during World War II.[7]

In 1940, James acted in an Army production called When Knights Were Bold and his photograph appeared in an Army newspaper with a remark about how much he resembled General Montgomery.

As a result, he was approached by actor David Niven in May 1944. Niven, then a Colonel in the Army Kinematograph Section, told James he was wanted to impersonate "Monty", as this would allow Montgomery to be somewhere else, so confusing the Germans.

James had to learn Montgomery's gestures, mannerisms, gait and voice and had to give up smoking.

Because James had lost his right-hand middle finger in the First World War, a realistic replacement was made...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The fact that not one of my points have been addressed should tell anyone the reason why...because here is no logical way to defute the facts of human anatomy..end of conspiracy. Thats why each time anyone posts anything that he doesn't want to deal with he bombs with a shed load more images.

Has he never heard anyone changing their hair length..not one Photo so far shows in any way this being a different person.... Its like trying to reason with a brick wall lol.

I tell you what..post ALL your evidence and images in one or two posts and I'll go through the whole damn lot and prove your dealing with a fantasy.
Are you prepared to take that challenge? If not then you KNOW this is crock of doo doo and just want to keep bombing the board with images.

People change as they get older...period! We all do and the more you treat your body like a party one (as the beatles did without a doubt) then the more your going to age.

Wayne...

PS These facts wont go away:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e2b1e4bac1d.gif[/atsimg]

Paul is Dead - BUSTED: Video Anatomical Explanation

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

There is a lot more to impersonating someone than just looking like them.

If Faul is real that means the guy has impersonated Macca for 43 years.

That's a long time to act like someone else. It's completely ridiculous to think no one would have noticed.

I can't believe how serious people are taking this garbage...
invanddis.proboards.com...

Pretty sad if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

That's a long time to act like someone else. It's completely ridiculous to think no one would have noticed.

Well, of course, people noticed. They noticed back in 1967 in England. Why do you think the "rumor" started in the first place? What I think is sad is that people don't notice even after it's pointed out to them. Well, like I said, some people will be able to see it & some won't. I'm not going to argue w/ people who can't see it, b/c it's not productive & a waste of time.

Anyway, now that people have some basic knowledge about the Illuminati's agenda & how doubles are used, it's time to talk about replacements.

As I mentioned before, one of the purposes is to take over another person's identity so that the person’s powerful influence won’t be interrupted if they die. In other words, a popular person who is maybe not so cooperative can be replaced w/ a pawn & used to further the agenda. According to Abner Whatley, the Illuminati replace people with doubles. For many years, they recruited lookalikes who would serve their ends. [www.chaosmatrix.org...] And according to Cisco Wheeler, an Illuminati Grand Master once told her, "Never, never think you are seeing who you think you are seeing." [www.bibliotecapleyades.net...] Fritz Springmeier has written that there is an ongoing program to find look alikes for prominent people, and that plastic surgery has also been done to help touch up the doubles. [www.bibliotecapleyades.net...] There are look-alike contests often sponsored and used by those forces seeking to find doubles to play the parts of public figures. [www.montalk.net...] There was a Paul McCartney look-alike contest in 1965. Maybe that's where Faul was recruited, maybe not.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Tricking people into believing they're seeing something they're not...

Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. We don't want to believe our own eyes and ears. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence.

~ Dr. P. Beter

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Well, of course, people noticed. They noticed back in 1967 in England. Why do you think the "rumor" started in the first place?

You mean you don't know where the rumour started?

I thought you were the expert on this?

The rumour didn't start because someone noticed that Paul wasn't Paul in 1967. It started in 1969 when members of the Beatles fan club found all the 'clues' on the albums and the 'rumour' then found it's way into a couple of American college newspapers, and then an anonymous call in to an American radio show. It could only happen in America...

The whole thing didn't even start till after 'Abbey Road' was released. The band weren't even together anymore.
The 'accident' Paul had in 1966 was a motorcycle accident, in which he chipped a tooth that he had to have fixed, and wasn't pleased with the results.

Most of the so called clues on the records have been explained, such as 'I buried Paul' is John saying 'Cranberry Sauce'. All those bits of backwards voices and stuff were all just taken from studio tapes, they weren't scripted lines just nonsense statements taken from conversations captured during recording sessions. The whole point wasn't what was being said, but the use of a new studio trick they were just discovering. In fact it was Paul who first started experimenting with turning tapes backwards and such after they stopped touring in 1966.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Hope

Thanks, Wally Hope, for being a voice of reason. This conspiracy is so bafflingly mind-numbing, I just don't know how to voice my frustration without breaching T&C.

But, to quibble with one of your finer points: I think their chief engineer (Geoff Emerick) credited the backward-masking guff to Lennon. It wasn't because Lennon was clever that he "discovered it"--it was because he was an inept technical boffin; he incorrectly set up his tape machine at home but was thrilled by the results of his mistake.

Naturally, Emerick's one of the people who tried to clear up the "Paul is dead" nonsense. (he was, after all, at EMI Abbey Road since The Beatles' first session there, even if Norman Smith was their original chief balance engineer). Yes, according to Emerick, John did indeed say "Cranberry sauce". Being November, they were chatting about the American holiday Thanksgiving and what Americans ate during their TG dinners.

F

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Things are not always what they seem to be...

More pieces of the puzzle for those of you who want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes...

John Lennon
"Bring On The Lucie (Freeda Peeple)"
www.rockpoplyrics.com...

We don't care what flag you're waving
We don't even want to know your name
We don't care where you're from or where you're going
All we know is that you came
You're making all our decisions
We have just one request of you
That while you're thinking things over
Here's something you just better do

Free the people now
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now
Free the people now

Well we were caught with our hands in the air
Don't despair paranoia is everywhere
We can shake it with love when we're scared
So let's shout it aloud like a prayer
We understand your paranoia
But we don't want to play your game
You think you're cool and know what you are doing
666 is your name
So while you're jerking off each other
You better bear this thought in mind
Your time is up you better know it
But maybe you don't read the signs
Well you were caught with your hands in the kill
And you still got to swallow your pill
As you slip and you slide down the hill
On the blood of the people you killed

Stop the killing (Free the people now)
Stop the killing (Free the people now)

Bring on the lucie

[edit on 20-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
From "Secret Covenant of the Illuminati" at
www.apfn.net...

... Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say.

If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives...

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death,
whichever suits us best...

We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor...

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans...

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs...

Faul talking about taking '___'.

From "Interview with Walter H. Bowart July 16, 1995"
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

WR: Yeah, in '53 "Operation Artichoke" used subjects who were suspected of being double agents and individuals of "dubious loyalty" in mind control experiments and that went on for ten years. And years later the Congressional investigation revealed that it was satisfied with six drugs it had developed for use in a variety of operations. So in the same year, 1953, the CIA rented adjacent apartments in Greenwich village where they photographed unsuspecting civilian guinea pigs as they reacted to drugs as they were slipped surreptitiously into their drinks. The agency claimed that only 53 subjects were drugged in this field experiment and in the same year CIA funded National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) grants which found their way to the University of California, Berkeley, where Timothy Leary was hard at work studying how to diagnose personality. There he was introduced to the cryptocracy by his drinking buddy, Frank Baron. In 1954, CIA secret grants flowed to Harvard where Ph.D. Timothy Leary was conducting a study of how to change behavior by giving prisoners '___' in the Concord Corrections Facility. Leary's boss at Harvard was David McClellan Former OSS employee. In 1955 to '59 MKUltra Mind Control Research was conducted at forty-four US colleges and universities in the United States and
Canada. In 1956 the society for the Investigation of Human Ecology headed by Herald Wolf gave Canadian Dr. Ewing Cameron $38,000 plus for psychic driving experiments. It was revealed years later that the society was a CIA front organization.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The Illuminati tell the people the truth, but you have to know how to read the clues.

"You can be replaced, Cheeky Baby."

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I knew you would totally ignore my challenge to you to stick all your 'proof' in a couple of posts and let me work my way through them..By doing so you've proved a few things yourself. That the idea of close examination of this theory of yours scares the bejesus out of you, and that you KNOW in your heart that its all a load of rubbish.

Whereas I've provided proof, you've provided nothing...game over I think.

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

So far I'm sitting on the fence for this one.

I haven't seen conclusive proof, either way

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You mean you don't know where the rumour started?

lol - yes, of course, I do. The rumor that Paul died in a car crash actually started in 1967 in England.

From homepages.tesco.net...

In the February, 1967 issue of the UK 'Beatles Monthly' magazine, the following article was printed in the News section. This is the first time that the PiD legend was mentioned in print, more than two years before the paranoia that swept America in 1969 after that fateful phone-in on the Russ Gibb show.

Most of the so called clues on the records have been explained, such as 'I buried Paul' is John saying 'Cranberry Sauce'.

We've been told John is saying "Cranberry Sauce," but if you listen carefully, you can tell he's really saying "I buried Paul" at 3:58.

Also notice Faul's *green* eyes - lol.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Paul - June 1966

Faul - Dec 1966 (at 1:17)

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle
But, to quibble with one of your finer points: I think their chief engineer (Geoff Emerick) credited the backward-masking guff to Lennon. It wasn't because Lennon was clever that he "discovered it"--it was because he was an inept technical boffin; he incorrectly set up his tape machine at home but was thrilled by the results of his mistake.

I won't disagree with that, what came first tape loops or tape reversal?
I'm not sure?

It was Paul who first ran with 'loops'. It was his idea to create the noises, using tape loops, that ended up on John's 'Tomorrow Never Knows'.

Paul took the erase head off his own machine, so that you could record over the same tape loop without erasing anything, creating a build up of sound. Kinda of a cheap mans multi-track. He also came up with the separate small loops, they had to use pencils to hold one end of the loop, as they were too short to fit over the reels of the tape machines.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

That 1967 news article was nothing to do with the rumour. It didn't create the 'Paul is dead and been replaced' rumour you're trying to sell. That didn't happen until 1969.

Edit; As far as eye colour, do a google search...

I have had brown eyes my whole life. They have been getting lighter since I was a child. Recently I have noticed that my eyes are not pure brown anymore. Around the out side of my iris the color is starting to become almost green.

answers.yahoo.com...

Look at Paul's eyes again in your pic...

And yes John is saying 'Cranberry Sauce'. It's hard to tell though so how you can claim emphatically that he says 'I buried Paul' is beyond me. You hear what you want to hear, and see what you want to see. Nobody is fooling no one but yourself.

www.beatlesagain.com...

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Wally Hope]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope
The 'accident' Paul had in 1966 was a motorcycle accident, in which he chipped a tooth that he had to have fixed, and wasn't pleased with the results.

That accident was in late '65.

Regarding the rumour, well it had started in England in 1967. I know someone who had a friend living in Lancashire during that time and there was a rumour going around that Paul had died in a car crash in the fall of 1966. It was discussed often among the locals although it was never reported in a newspaper.

The "Paul is dead" hoax that came out in 1969 was a way of dealing with what was already being talked about for more than 2 years. They knew they couldn't stop people from talking so they made a phony scenario that sounded so ridiculous(Paul wrecked his car looking at a metermaid, etc) and also changed the focus of Paul being "dead" and they trucked out photos of Paul's double with an interview and said "see, he's not dead" when the point was that that guy wasn't the real Paul. They switched the focus. It was a mindf**k.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by the secret web

So far I'm sitting on the fence for this one.

I haven't seen conclusive proof, either way

The FACTS of human anatomy are proof. Unless your prepared to scrap 2 milloin years of evolution and claim that anatomical theory is a load of rubbish its case solved.

Wayne...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join