It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The Beatles Anthology on DVD. It's something like 20+ hours of Beatles footage and interviews with the guys, Neil Aspinall and others who were with them through the years. Much of what I'm talking about here is discussed all through the documentary.

As for the Yoko aspect, it is not underrated. I don't buy into the Yoko broke up the Beatles story.. however it did contribute. As did a dozen other issues. Lennon was a very insecure man who looked for guidance from someone. It's not a coincidence that right around the time he turned to Yoko Ono for more guidance was around the same time Brian Epstein died.

Look at Lennon through the 70's and the abuse he put himself through with alcohol and heavy drug use. Sober, he was one of the greatest minds we have ever encountered. An idealist to the bitter end. But once he indulged and became intoxicated, he was a terrible and bitter man. He once went to see a close friend perform some stand up comedy and when John got drunk, they had to put him out of the club for heckling the comedian. They had to throw him out for terrorizing his close friend. This wasn't the first time it happened and it wasn't the last. He would wake up in the morning and be morbidly embarrassed for what he did the night before.

So in all of these drunken rants that his close friends had to suffer through, he still had the awareness not to talk about the death of his close friend?

A man who's father never had anything to do with him, a mother who was taken from him at a very young age and never truly dealt with the pain from these relationships or lack of relationships with his parents. Now his closest companion dies and he never once talks about it, not even in a drunken tirade?

Unlikely.

When he partied, he partied in large crowds of people that were not personal confidants. These were people that would have frothed from the mouths at some juicy information like this.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Notice how Faul's mouth is wider.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by the secret web

Exactly where is your evidence that this is the same man? I have yet to see this. Exactly how do you know he is the same man physically?

I posted this way back about 6 times and was totally ignored.... each time it was posted a snowstorm of pictures were posted by faulconandsnowjob. I'll let you make you own mind up why. The video can only be thrown out if you also throw out every single rule of human anatomy as well.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e2b1e4bac1d.gif[/atsimg]

Paul is Dead - Video Anatomical Explanation

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Notice how Faul's mouth is wider.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

You have heard of that phenomenon known as 'facial expressions' I take it? Measure your mouth as you do very very small facial expressiona and you'll notice the width, shape and curve of your mouth vary a heck of a lot.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Yea that second set of pics. That is "Pauline" its a female double that this one forum 60if talks alot about. really good forum. Its a interesting story about "Pauline".
60if

Chissler it seems you changed your mind since the beggining of the thread. You seemed to be more twords Faul is real .Now you seem convinced that paul is alive. Are you going to cha nge your mind again? haha. Its a difficult one to decide for me , I keep going back and forth. Im on Paul is dead now tho.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web
The fact that not one of my points have been addressed should tell anyone the reason why...because here is no logical way to defute the facts of human anatomy..end of conspiracy. Thats why each time anyone posts anything that he doesn't want to deal with he bombs with a shed load more images.

Has he never heard anyone changing their hair length..not one Photo so far shows in any way this being a different person.... Its like trying to reason with a brick wall lol.

I tell you what..post ALL your evidence and images in one or two posts and I'll go through the whole damn lot and prove your dealing with a fantasy.
Are you prepared to take that challenge? If not then you KNOW this is crock of doo doo and just want to keep bombing the board with images.

People change as they get older...period! We all do and the more you treat your body like a party one (as the beatles did without a doubt) then the more your going to age.

Wayne...

PS These facts wont go away:

Paul is Dead - BUSTED: Video Anatomical Explanation

How many people change very noticably to the point people question weather or not it is you, in one year ......365 days..? Not many ......

It's not like we are debating paul from 1966 and paul from 1985 and being like " hey he changed" and people that use that evidence are kinda foolish, however there is some reason to question.......

Let me get this straight though.... If we don't do what you say , and don't play by YOUR rules, then we have to admit it's all a crock of shat????

I think you are the one who has trouble keeping an open mind on this one. Not the others.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The fact that not one of my points have been addressed should tell anyone the reason why...because here is no logical way to defute the facts of human anatomy..end of conspiracy. Thats why each time anyone posts anything that he doesn't want to deal with he bombs with a shed load more images.

Has he never heard anyone changing their hair length..not one Photo so far shows in any way this being a different person.... Its like trying to reason with a brick wall lol.

I tell you what..post ALL your evidence and images in one or two posts and I'll go through the whole damn lot and prove your dealing with a fantasy.
Are you prepared to take that challenge? If not then you KNOW this is crock of doo doo and just want to keep bombing the board with images.

People change as they get older...period! We all do and the more you treat your body like a party one (as the beatles did without a doubt) then the more your going to age.

Wayne...

PS These facts wont go away:

Paul is Dead - BUSTED: Video Anatomical Explanation

O also his ear changes.....Just focus on the right ( His left ear ) for a couple minutes......The inside shape of the ear changes........

That doesn't happen with age.....or ever

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

How can you tell?

The one pic is washed out, and the other shows much more detail.

But regardless, why have none of you answered the points we've been bringing up regarding his friends and relatives not knowing, or how his personality would have changed noticeably, or how the replacement could have talked and sung like Paul? Or how he could pull off impersonating someone for 43 years and not slip up? Can you imagine the pressure and stress from having to keep up an appearance different to your natural character everyday for 43 years? This Bill dude must be one hell of an actor.

Those points are far more telling then pics taken under different lighting, and with differing facial expressions.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I knew you would totally ignore my challenge to you to stick all your 'proof' in a couple of posts and let me work my way through them..By doing so you've proved a few things yourself. That the idea of close examination of this theory of yours scares the bejesus out of you, and that you KNOW in your heart that its all a load of rubbish.

Whereas I've provided proof, you've provided nothing...game over I think.

Wayne...

Why do we have to post all the evidence over 18 pages onto 2 pages " just for you" ?

Why can't you do what everyone else does and read through all the pages of material that have been posted?

Or are you that lazy ?

You see people.....This person is trying to make us believe that because we can not meet HIS demands, that this whole thing is fake and false..........

De railing the true nature of this thread a bit..........

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Whereas I've provided proof, you've provided nothing...game over I think.

So far I'm sitting on the fence for this one.

I haven't seen conclusive proof, either way

The FACTS of human anatomy are proof. Unless your prepared to scrap 2 milloin years of evolution and claim that anatomical theory is a load of rubbish its case solved.

Wayne...

Well considering our theory of evolution is flawed then yes I would love to scrap it.....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

LA, Aug 28, 1966

San Francisco, Aug 29, 1966

(Aug 19 (Memphis) on left, Aug 29 on right)

Anyone notice anything interesting about the bangs?

[edit on 21-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

The nose near the bottom is more fat on Faul than on Paul...

And he would have had to lose like 15 pounds in 2 weeks to look like that from one pic to the next.....

Possible he just went on a coke binge but I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
CranBerry Sauce, oh yeah, that makes perfect sense. What an amazing phrase, I could see why they had to squeeze this in edgewise in the manner in which it is done.

Except Cran sounds nothing like I, the 'C' has a very distinct sound that I definitely do not hear.

Bury, or berry, there is no denying this world.

Paul sounds nothing like sauce, and this last word is hard to make out, BUT I definitely do not hear the sound of an 'S', which once again is a very distinct sound that would be hard to disguise. The last word has to be something like Paul or Ball Pull, but nothing with an 'S'.

I hear three very distinct words that sounds exactly like "I Buried Paul" even if they are almost buried under the music at the end of the song.

I think there is somethings covered up but i just listened to it again and again and again and I don't hear the C sound but I do hear the S of sauce.....

Sounds like " I Bury Sauce "

There is more to the beatles than we will ever know about.....Some of this is true and some of this is BS....

But to think the beatles were just the beatles and nothing more is a mistake.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Paul 1965 vs. 1967

Seriously !!! His left ear is different .

How does nobody notice this?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by paxnatus

This is not the only band he wrote for. McCartney also wrote the number one hit for 'Badfinger' "No Matter What". Not unusual for bands to help one another out once and a while.

Sure...but why 'Marmalade'? lol

I wonder what he got out of it, as he certainly didn't have to do it.

Maybe helping friends of good friends or helping people they party'd with and got along with and became kind of friends so they both make music and have bands and he helps them get going by writing them a song.

Just a possibility.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Lennon went through his lost weekend when he was separated from Yoko, hung out with the wrong people, and got into a fair amount of trouble, but a lot of men who are not bitter and insecure about life go through phase like this. Not all of them due so publicly, or with drinking, but most everyone goes through a period of bad behavior. This is the only period in his life that is reported as him going through such a thing. The incident at the comedy show was the low point, and John's guilt afterward got him to turn things back around. Aside from that period, he did not have a history of going out and getting drunk in public. Riches and the adoration of millions combined with people constantly trying to get a piece of you tends to get to everyone. From what I read, is that even during this period he tended to stick with only a few people. I doubt if anyone knows what ability he had to keep such a secret.

Lennon's father was a merchant marine so he wasn't around much, and his mother wasn't there for him a whole lot, and died while he was young, but he was raised by a loving aunt in a decent household. It wasn't what you would call a bad childhood. Plenty of kids grew up without much of a presence of their father. Men worked long hours at hard physical jobs away from the home. When they were home they were mostly tired, probably a great many of them reeling from exposure to toxic chemicals. The life of a working man was a very hard life in that era.

It sounds like those tapes make Lennon look pretty bad.

Her is a quote about Lennon's later life.

www.contactmusic.com...

ROSAURA LORENZO was employed by the IMAGINE star in the days leading up to his assassination in New York in December 1980, and insists she would have noticed if the relatively clean-living singer had suddenly turned into a drug fiend.

She says, "His way of talking and behaving, his healthy diet, his almost obsessive worry over his health, his appearance... were far removed from that of a drug addict. I never once had the slightest suspicions in that respect.

One thing is clear, if Paul had died, somebody outside of the Beatles would have had to make this happen. John certainly wasn't going to be the one. None of them in the group seemed to have the kind of character or to be stalwart enough to pull such a thing. They were too busy enjoying life. Who could have made it happen?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Paul Mac was not the only good song writer in the history of music. The reason this other person could have been picked could have been because of his amazing talent....

Or one of the reasons I should say........

We will know the truth when we die but until then it is fun trying to uncover it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

You just proved the nose changes...

Explain that please.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

How can you tell?

The one pic is washed out, and the other shows much more detail.

But regardless, why have none of you answered the points we've been bringing up regarding his friends and relatives not knowing, or how his personality would have changed noticeably, or how the replacement could have talked and sung like Paul? Or how he could pull off impersonating someone for 43 years and not slip up? Can you imagine the pressure and stress from having to keep up an appearance different to your natural character everyday for 43 years? This Bill dude must be one hell of an actor.

Those points are far more telling then pics taken under different lighting, and with differing facial expressions.

What if he was a trained professional ? And used tech we won't know about for a while?

Did that thought ever go into your head.

Why must you think and base all your " facts " upon things you think you know when you don't really know .

You act like you know all there is to know and that you know every which way possible things could occur.

There are things we know, things we don't know, and things we don't know that we don't know......

There could be easy ways to pull off everything for all your questions and we may never know about them...

Does that mean they can't happen just because we don't know about them? no.....

I'm sure a few meteors hit random planets which I never knew existed....Does this mean they didn't simply because I don't know about them ???

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I sometimes go out and get trashed with my very good mates, but I still don't spill the beans. It is possible, especially if the 'secret' is big enough, to not let it slip. I know.

Then there is the possibility of some sort of 'mind control/memory suppression; which I realise sounds far- fetched, but that's par for the course for a lot of content here

If the Tavistock institute WAS involved, then who knows what went on?

Can someone please explain to me why there is backmasking in the 'Gratitude' song?

Originally posted by scordar

I have to admit that i had never heard of this conspiracy before. I noticed this thread yesterday at the recent posts section and got seriously hooked by the subject! I just had to read the whole thread from the beginning and couldn't stop.

I just want to say that you got me convinced Faulcon. There is no way those two guys are the same person.

Welcome scordar. I'm new to this too and it has me intrigued. Something is going on, it doesn't quite sit right.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

O also his ear changes.....Just focus on the right ( His left ear ) for a couple minutes......The inside shape of the ear changes........

That doesn't happen with age.....or ever

There are no changes to the antomy of that ear. I used the versions from this thread not versions that improved the contrast etc. Your grasping at straws here..... the position change as I mentioned in the video is due to the head position being slightly differnt hence why you have no choice but to disregard the back of the head.

Why do we have to post all the evidence over 18 pages onto 2 pages " just for you" ?

Why can't you do what everyone else does and read through all the pages of material that have been posted?

Or are you that lazy ?

You see people.....This person is trying to make us believe that because we can not meet HIS demands, that this whole thing is fake and false..........

De railing the true nature of this thread a bit..........

I read the whole thread and haven't seen ONE bit of evidence..what I do see is people who point blank refuse to see the facts in front of their noses. I'm not trying to convince me..I'm trying to convince you that you are basing your theory on flawed data.

The only derailing here is up till now the avoidance of the issue. Best bit is you STILL haven't addressed even one single point I made. The true nature seems to be to 'confirm what you all belive to yourselves and recruit others for your forum thats been linked to quite a few times. But hey...maybe I'm just a cynical old git.

Well considering our theory of evolution is flawed then yes I would love to scrap it.....

If you belive evolution or not ..that has NO bearing on human anatomical theory...things like the nose and ears continuing to grow all your life..that your eyes are the same size whe your born as when you die. That everyone has the same basic anatomy... Again your grasping at straws...and changing established laws of anatomy to suit your theory.

I'm sorry if this is your pet theory but all I ask is that you base it on facts and not fiction... clinical facts cannot be argued with....anatomical facts cannot be argued with. If you cannot do that then this isn't a discussion..its propaganda for a pet theory.

So again...address the anotomical points I made....not personal attacks...not wild theories..but facts. If you really want to prove this theory you're going to have to deal with them sooner or later. All it takes is one undenyable anatomical fact and your theory is proved..but the flip side is it works both ways.

It is obvious to me no matter what facts were brought forward....you would never drop your pet theory as it has gone beyond logic. I dont see open minds , but rather closed blinkered minds that refuse to see anything but what they want to belive.

There is't one single anatomical fact that stands up after all these decades..that should tell you something..and no its not an 'illuminati consipracy' to hide the evidence...there is no evidence to hide...there never was.

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
How come there are obvious fake ears (I'm thinking of one photo of Paul/Faul with Linda and the ear is well dodgy)?
How come the nose is different over a time span of a few months?
Why ?
What?
Where?
How?

Nobody answers my questions.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by aorAki]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join