It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Faul was just a good, uh, replica.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Videos edited out of context are not proof of anything.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

While I want to like what you are doing, and I find some things curious, posting the same images ad nauseum without any supporting text (as well as those arcane and frankly distracting and 'rubbish' videos) leads me to believe that this is all a big sham.

Surely you can do better than this!???

I'm beginning to think he was, rather, a victim of bad fashion more than anything else

[edit on 18-6-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It was a fake mustache

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
....but a fake moustache doesn't prove anything other than they liked to play dress-up!

But we already knew that.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
How about losing a little photo comparison and throw in a little more facts? I don't believe these pictures to be a valid evidence.
This story has always been intriguing because of the implications it may had, if it were true, which I don't believe.
Why indeed would they do this? Mass suicide? I don't think so. Lennon died and they made no effort on hiding this. Even years after Beatles, he was and still is an icon to many people.

On the other hand, I often think about the impact Beatles had on our society. They made a huge society shift (albeit not alone) which went way beyond music. Let's say I know a thing or two about music industry, and this kind of exposure and the way they changed so many people's minds cost A LOT of money. Way more than you, music businessman, would have to put in order to make money out of music. So why do it? Of course, it was way different back then, people were more "naive" and easier to impress.
Still, this is the only point in this crazy hypothesis that makes me wonder... but alas, Elvis was also a paradigm shifter, so if there was ever an "evil" agenda of sorts, he would have been in it as well.

So I would really like to read a well thought, intelligent hypothesis based on something else than pictures, because the question still stands: why bother? As I put it before: John died and they didn't bother. And don't tell me they didn't care about John getting killed because Beatles hysteria was over: he was a prominent figure not only in an artistic sense, but on a more ''dangerous'', social way.

Until that comes, I think it's true that they tried to show you he died, on album clues, or whatever, just to sell, or as an inside joke.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by seb2882]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e2b1e4bac1d.gif[/atsimg]

This animated GIF shows what most people already knew....Its the same man!

Paul is Dead - BUSTED: Video Anatomical Explanation

You have made no attempt whatsoever to address any of the points I made...not one... So the only adgenda here..is the fact you refuse to discuss what is an obvious load of rubbish to further your own videos and site.

We are supposed to deny ignorance here..not encourage it. So please counter the points I've made logically if you truley wish to prove your point. A theory with no supporting evidence is nothing more than a fairy story. So I'm just waiting for goldilocks to make an aperance

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sgt. Pepper cover was a grave/funeral scene

[edit on 19-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yes, I have been really into this conspiracy theory, and from all I am seeing this is real and Paul did die. The clues all over the albums, especially Sgt.Peppers, as well as the song Glass onion and others clearly state that Paul is gone. The clues are everywhere in the interviews the reactions from the other members about certain things. The rotten Apple series has tons of clues and realizations.The Turn me on dead man backwards message is convincing as well. The guy just feels phoney now and after watching most of the videos on the net about it.I am personally convinced Paul is dead.
The rotten apple series really unlocked alot of things in my mind as well as totally started tripping me out , its mezmerizing some of the music and images. Pretty cool.
I do see however it appears to be there was a girl double for several of the pictures. Does anyone have any info on that??

PID

[edit on 19-6-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Fact: "Paul" in Dec. 1966 was not the same Paul as in Aug. 1966. And yes, photos are proof of identity. That is why they're on driver's licenses & passports.

Paul on August 19th, 1966, Memphis, Tennessee vs. "Paul": December 20th, 1966

Faul's nose is noticeably longer, & his mouth is wider, among other things.

Bettina Krischbin alleged that "Paul" had sent a double to give blood when her mother (Erika Huebers) commenced a paternity suit against him in Germany in 1983. He looked different, & had a different signature in the paternity case file compared to the one in the Hamburg Beatles museum.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Man, you've been a naughty boy, you let you your face grow long...

What happened to Paul? Who can know for sure? It's not like it's a part of "official" Beatles history. It never happened, right? Even though we can see they were 2 different people. My guess is that he was killed & replaced w/ a double.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It is usually not until you reach your forties that changes in the nose growth and ear growth begin to effect your face, not in your twenties. While I don't see the evidence to conclusively prove that Paul died and was replaced, I also do not see the evidence that this story is completely false. It could go either way.

There does appear to be a physical change in Paul's appearance at the end of 1966, I see it starting with the Sgt Pepper album photos. There are more than enough clues to ignore in the album pictures and song lyrics. Video of the roof concert clearly shows Ringo looking at Paul, or Faul, with a kind of disbelief like he is looking at a ghost. The whole band is distant from Paul, and John also seems to be trying to hide some deep sadness. Then there is the sudden appearance of the excessive facial hair. Paul's personality seems to change at this time from one of warmth and a kind of sexual vibrancy to one of aloofness. He also changes girlfriends. It is hard to say how many songs had been written by Lennon and McCartney before 66 that went into the later albums, and how many were written after, but the later McCartney music seems to have changed, become more orchestrated more ballad like, but that could easily be a matter of growing more mature. It does seem that Hey Jude, the Beatles most successful song was written by Paul after 1966. If Paul was Faul, then if makes sense that this would have created a huge riff in the band, if Faul began to consider that he had earned his place, and then some.

One thing I think that tends to be consistent is a man's taste in women.

I tried looking for photos to compare Linda with Jane Ashner, and there is considerable difference between the two. It has been my observation that men tend to go for a particular type of woman, woman as well. Now this might change over a long period of time, but it tends to stay very consistent. It would be interesting to see pictures of McCartney's girlfriends before Jane. There is a considerable difference between Jane Ashner and Linda Eastman. Linda seems to be several inches taller, and height is something that men tend to go for a particular range. I would think that in 1967 Paul had his pick, and could get whatever he wanted. Jane Ashner was a very successful model at the time he met her in 63, and a very beautiful woman. It makes sense that Paul went for her because she was his type. Then he went for Linda, who is very different. Linda was a beautiful woman, but very different in type. It seems to be another clue of a changed man.

Photos Jane Ashner in the sixties. She is 5'5"

www.fanpix.net...

Photos of Linda are very hard to find from that era. In comparison with Paul,if he is 5'11", then she must be around 5'9". If it is Faul, and he is taller, she would be even taller. Tried to find a picture of Linda next to John, but couldn't find one. I forgot to copy and post a link to the one set of earlier photos of her, and have no desire to search again. I guess because she was a photographer, she was usually behind the camera?

Here is a link I found with a lot of photos of the early Beatles. Fun to look at if you are a Beatles fan. In many of these photos Pauls face is much thinner, which gives for better comparison.

www.maccafan.net...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Screencaps from 1965 & from rooftop in 1969:

Big difference in the foreheads.

Paul & Jane

Faul & Linda

Someone mentioned the possibility that a woman portrayed Paul? I don't know, but Faul did seem kind of effeminate sometimes.

Paul was not effeminate.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
People wonder why Paul might have been replaced... Well, first you have to understand that the Illuminati use celebrities & the entertainment industry to push their agenda. The entertainment industry is used to condition the public to accept the NWO. Celebrities are part of the mind conditioning of the masses. People will follow their celebrity heroes.

The Tavistock Institute was pushing a drug/'___'-agenda as part of MKULTRA.

From Beatles, Rock&Roll and Mind Control at www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

An outstanding example of social conditioning to accept change, even when it is recognized as unwelcome change by the large population group in the sights of Stanford Research Institute, was the "advent" of the BEATLES. The Beatles were brought to the United States as part of a social experiment which would subject large population groups to brainwashing of which they were not even aware.

When Tavistock brought the Beatles to the United States nobody could have imagined the cultural disaster that was to follow in their wake. The Beatles were an integral part of "THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY," a living organism which sprang From "THE CHANGING IMAGES OF MAN," URH (489)-2150-Policy Research Report No. 4/4/74. Policy Report pre-pared by SRI Center for the study of Social Policy, Director, Professor Willis Harmon...

[see full article for more]

From "Why Bush & the CIA Had John Lennon Killed -- The Beatles, the Montauk Project, the Tavistock Institute and Mass Social Control" by John Quinn at www.konformist.com...

... In honor of the man and his wonderful music NewsHawk Inc. has decided to take a look at what was going on "behind the scenes" of the 1960's "countercultural revolution"; to explore a bit how the world's most popular and undeniably talented rock band was without ANY doubt "used" by New World Order social manipulators (as were MANY other pop music groups) in an ongoing project designed to control the development of human society in the most fundamental ways...

From "Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula" by Fritz Springmeier at
educate-yourself.org...

... The complete list of researchers who have studied the effect drugs have on memory would require a massive book. However, we will just mention a few that pertain to this book briefly. One of the places the effect of drugs on memory was researched was at the Univ. of California at Irvine, CA. Another was at institutions in the Boston, Mass. area such as the Massachusetts General Hosp., in Boston. Dr. Talland in Boston tested the effects of PMH on human memory. He discovered PMH could help people relearn material that had been partially forgotten. The Illuminati programmer Cameron (aka Dr. White) also tried out various approaches including the administration of RNA and RNA- synthesis stimulants. John C. Lilly, who admits being a member of an Esoteric Mystery School, was a government researcher on the use of '___' to program people. He did part of his work on '___' programming at the Maryland Psychiatric Research Center under admitted government financing. His book Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer (NY: Julian Press, 1967, & revised format 1972) is an excellent paper trail of how the Illuminati has used '___' to program total mind-controlled slaves. Originally, the book was given out only to a few select people. The book attempts to hide what it talks about behind a long intro, long sentences, big words and arcane psychological terms, but it does spell out how they do the mind-control programming with '___'. A section later in this chapter will lay out for the reader how they do this...

"Project MKULTRA" at en.wikipedia.org...

Project MK-ULTRA, or MKULTRA, was the code name for a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. The program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3] The published evidence indicates that Project MK-ULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
From "Tavistock: The Best Kept Secret in America" by Dr. Byron T. Weeks, MD at
educate-yourself.org...

... Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II....

[see article for more]

From "Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler quotes" (The Illuminati Formula Appendix I: The Programmers)
www.whale.to...

Tavistock, England--This has been the primary programming center for England. The Rothschild programmers work out of Tavistock. A large number of slaves in America have been programmed there. Tavistock has been doing mind-control since before W.W.ll. Under the supervision of London’s W Board & 20 Committee MI6 and MIS’s Section BIA ran double agents and mind-controlled spies/couriers during W.W. II. MI6 has had an office at Century House, No. 100, Westminster Bridge Road. MI5 offices have been in part on Curzon St. MI5 has operated behind a number of fronts, incl. their fake travel agency Casuro Holidays. MI-5’s address for mail is Room 055, The War Office, London. Special Intelligence Service (SIS) dealt with all types of mind control. Tavistock was under SIS. The British government has had their own telephone exchange with a 222 prefix, which was later linked to another secret exchange YTAN. Outsiders could dial 222 8080 to get into the secret govt. exchange.
The Royal Free Hospital at the University of London works with Tavistock Clinic, as well as the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) of Sussex University. A large number of Britian’s psychologist, social workers and police get their training at Tavistock. Tavistock has set themselves up as the authority on ritual abuse and MPD (DID). In other words, the primary programming site, is pretending to be the leading institution trying to solve the problem! That’s a good cover.

From "Harrison Stabbing & Masonic Symbolism" at www.hiddenmysteries.org...

... Considering what happened to Harrison's former bandmate John Lennon on the streets of New York almost exactly 19 years before, and considering the Beatles' key, pivotal role in the mass social experimentation carried out by Britain's Tavistock Institute in conjunction with covert intelligence agencies like the CIA, NSA and Britain's MI5/MI6, we'd say there is a strong likelihood that Harrison, like Lennon, was NOT the victim of some random act of senseless violence.

In fact, Lennon was murdered shortly after he gave an interview to Playboy magazine in which he blew the lid off the fact that the Beatles were part of massive experimentation in social control/engineering unleashed by Tavistock and intelligence agencies, as was the deliberate introduction of drugs like '___' into the burgeoning "counterculture" scene during the 1960s and 1970s. The Playboy interview was published not long after Lennon's death.

We'd say it's a good possibility Harrison was targeted to be bumped off by some of the same forces responsible for rubbing out Lennon, using MK-Ultra/Manchurian Candidate-type mind-controlled assassin Mark David Chapman...

From "Views of Lyndon LaRouche" at en.wikipedia.org...

... In 1978, [Lyndon LaRouche] wrote that "The Beatles had no genuine musical talent, but were a product shaped according to British Psychological Warfare Division (Tavistock) specifications, and promoted in Britain by agencies which are controlled by British intelligence." ...

^ I don't agree w/ his assessment of the Beatles' talent, but to each his own.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Do you have a link for this playboy issue?

Second line

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
It's clearly not the same person, but I'm not going to argue w/ people about it. I've been doing this long enough to know that some will be able to see it & some won't. Some people have been blinded by their belief systems, & that's just the way it is.
[edit on 18-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

It clearly IS the same person.

And what have "Belief systems" got to do with anything?

It's a fun conspiracy and when i was like 15/16 and really getting in to the Beatles it was great to spot the clues.... the "27 if" on the number plate of the car on abbey rd etc..... the fact he only had a tiny scratch after such a serious motorbike accident.....OMG...wait, you're right
but seriously man....

It's the same guy.

You're telling me that someone with an identical voice, face, height and everything else just took pauls place after his crash?
Has managed to dupe all (but the most ardent nutter) that he is PM and has gotten away with it??

Whatever mate.....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

So how does your hypothesis work with John Lennon?

He divorced his wife, Cynthia, who was a tall blond white girl, for Yoko a dark haired short Asian...

I guess he was replaced also? As my hypothesis using faulcons logic is the Beatles were all replaced. Go ahead compare pic of John and George...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
21 days until I see Paul or Faul in concert. I'll ask him when I get there and put an end to all of this. Stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
21 days until I see Paul or Faul in concert. I'll ask him when I get there and put an end to all of this. Stay tuned.

When you meet him, and you obviously will being an ATS Mod and all...they must have thrown in backstage passes right??
, just call out "Faul" and if he turns around....you have your answer..... it will NOT be because Faul and Paul sound so simiilar

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join