It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 Never Happened?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
and you crossed the line - sorry I have no choice

You are repugnant and ignorant in the extreme

Sure. My name is also Pope Benedict. How do you expect me to verify your claim? Seems like there are an awful lot of eyewitness's here. Conveinant?

I knew the misinformation agents would be here with a faulted argument.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You want proof it happened, well where's YOUR proof that it DIDN'T happen?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Please post the proof it didnt happen.

I thank you in advance for a timley response, because surely you must have some to be upsetting so many people.

Dan

link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You want proof it happened, well where's YOUR proof that it DIDN'T happen?

My proof that it did'nt is the lack of proof that it did.

But I never claimed I had any 'proof' it didnt. I only stated I could'nt deduct the attack was'nt carried out by conspirators. Specifically the British government. As in the attack was staged. Fake. Smoke and Mirrors. Etc etc etc.

link   
not deserving of our attention

*ignore hit

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Can you post what lead you to this conclusion ?

What made you turn around and think this was done by other means?

please provide this so i can have a good read

thank you

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
please respond to my previous post, otherwise you are nothing more then a troll

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
so how do you think that the bus blew up? you think it was moved there without anybody seeing it?

it is an impossibility to shut down the whole of london and stop people from traveling to work to "stage" this, without almost everybody in he uk knowing about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
m'lord

I apologise to the Mods - its a very personal issue to me and one that incites me.

*takes a back seat and will accept if the mods think i was too out of order

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The argument I am getting here is "Trust me on blind faith that I am, or somebody I know was a direct witness to the attack". That is too much to ask of me and I will not entertain that as undeniable proof.

Videos or pictures please. Welcome to the information age. It is well within the British government to carry out a simulated attack as far as expertise and logistics. Can you agree with that?

I have no proof that it was. But I have no proof it was'nt. I am just asking someone here for some proof for either argument. If there is none, fine.

I was'nt expecting any.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Although it is insulting to us all here is your proof:

Please stop this

Danb

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
>Insert icon of guy gritting teeth<

See where I am getting at? I am looking for undeniable proof where I can deduct the attack actually happened. That is all I ask.

You have asked for information to prove this has happened, and you were given more than one first hand account of the day. ATS has members from all over the world so of course you will have members who were around their that day and were directly affected.

When they explain their side you knock it and claim its fabrication. How about respecting those who lost their lives, and the families that still feel the impact to this day.

Alot of well respected members of ATS are voicing their opinion and explaining how they were impacted by this tradgedy and you show no respect.

Just reading this has boiled my blood so I will just stop typing before I make a comment that I probably would not regret anyways.

to your behaviour on this great site.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplementOfWar
But I never claimed I had any 'proof' it didnt. I only stated I could'nt deduct the attack was'nt carried out by conspirators. Specifically the British government. As in the attack was staged. Fake. Smoke and Mirrors. Etc etc etc.

AL-quida claimed responsiblity for the attacks on 7/7, you can find links to the soruces of information here

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I live close to somewhere

We had cell phone shut down
We had what we call Blues and Two's all about us round 1000
The site had armed units at 1100
I had to bring my friend from there to H/row for 1400
Arriving at H/row we had Tanks on the gantry to T4
I delivered her and drove home
Arriving at home we had 14 policemen on bikes in cars at the end of my street
Next day
I had to go to euston
I saw the bus first hand
I saw the wall
i saw what i believe to be the shatered body parts spattered against that wall

graphic enough for you ImplementOfWar

(edit) I should add in 1985 i was blown across the room i was in by the IRA - the next day we returned and I found a police officers thumb and had to had it to the authority's so i do have an idea about body parts

[edit on 18-2-2006 by Silk]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Us getting angry and frustrated with his actions is just what he is looking for. His comments are completely absurd, Titanic did not exist, 9/11 was all a bad team.

Cmon now.

Lets close the book on this one and ignore it.

Respect should be shown for those involved, and its not coming from this charachter.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

What do these pictures prove? A blown up bus. No bodies. No civilians in view. A woman who appears to have been affected wearing a blanket. Possible government conspirator. And a few randomn pictures of "damage" that does not prove was witnessed by any large number of people.

Those cars who were closest to the attack could of been agents. There could of been a buffer zone around the attack comprised entirely of government agents.

Can you see how this could of been theatrics?

Some video, pictures of mass civilian eyewitness to the actual carnage(not the cleaned up aftermath). Etc. An educated rebuttal to my inquiry please. These pictures are nothing I havent seen before. I appreciate the pictures, it is a valid attempt. But I see nothing in these pictures that proves anything one way or the other.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I will only say this:

I pay tribute to the people that died that day. I hope it never happens to anyone else. i hope we can work togther to end this violence.

I for one am leaving this troll to his 'conspiracy'

Shame on you

Dan

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
SF and the west coast was the province of nuts and flakes - thank you for proving me wrong

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Right on Implement, someone had the nerve to say it. You haven't filled it all in though. 9/11 didn't happen either. The footage you saw of the Twin Towers was digitally mastered by Spielberg and the 2800 missing Americans are partying it hard in the South Pacific. Under miltary cover of course.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
With all due respect....

The jumpers from WTC were very commited to the role they were playing.

My blood is boiling.. my card has been punched.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join