It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 Never Happened?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Right on Implement, someone had the nerve to say it. You haven't filled it all in though. 9/11 didn't happen either. The footage you saw of the Twin Towers was digitally mastered by Spielberg and the 2800 missing Americans are partying it hard in the South Pacific. Under miltary cover of course.

Prove that!
I already said that 9/11 is disproved as theatrics because of the number of witnesses to the carnage. On 7/7 there appears to have been practically none. And the one's that were, are possible conspirators and uncredible. I say that because there are very few of them. I read ALOT of articles and looked over ALOT of pictures. None of them proving anything.

I still have an open mind. I'm not here preaching it was a conspiracy. I lean towards conspiracy. But I hope to be proven wrong.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I don't have to prove it. By your own rules in this thread you have to disprove it.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
given how you started you are CLOSED and im just glad you didnt see the bodies pulled out - i am gone and i am sad that the out pouring of grief and our Prime Minister flying to NYC after 9/11 meant so little to you. I have no time now - goodbye

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
implimentofwar, please read my posts and follwo the links, and Stop acting like a troll

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
I will ask you this when you ask for proof. What proof do you need to convince you that it happened? what sources of information are valid?

Please keep an open mind and start here with your research here and then you can ask otehr ATS member of thier personal accounts of the infamous day before you come to the conclusion that they were staged

Here is my response to your post. I missed it.

First any information relating to the number of injured could of been misinformation spread by the conspirators themselves (the government). Where are the pictures or at least some way to verify with all 700 people the extent of their injuries and what they witnessed. Heck how about just a few hundred of them?

Second any information that the public knows about what happened has potentially come directly from the conspirators mouth.

Third, wikipedia is an opensource dictionary. The references all point to BBC and the Guardian. Not hard for that to be government misinformation. The same as the US media. Take it with a grain of salt.

There was no pictures, no videos, scarce interviews, and still no proof of any credible eye witness's or damage caused.

I hope this was a good enough rebuttal for you. I could go on but I think you have your mind made up. Wikipedia does'nt give me the proof I need. I could say 3 million people died on 9/11, but that does'nt mean it is true.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So there's no proof you'll accept, and you just want to stir up the drama level. The perfect definition of a troll.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
So there's no proof you'll accept, and you just want to stir up the drama level. The perfect definition of a troll.

There is plenty of evidence I would accept.

A video of the attack or shortly after the attack that shows the scene and the number of witnesses and injured.

Pictures of the same.

Video interviews of the injured.

Anyone have any of this? I am definatly not trying to be beligerant.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ah, so you aren't trying to stir up the drama level, just find pics and video of people being blown apart.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplementOfWarThird, wikipedia is an opensource dictionary. The references all point to BBC and the Guardian. Not hard for that to be government misinformation. The same as the US media. Take it with a grain of salt.

Wrong if you look at the sources of information on the wiki you can see that it convers more then UK sources, but to CNN, The Jeruselam post, and even Al-Jazeera. You sir need to look at them a little more closely instead of dismissing them with a wave of your hand

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat

Originally posted by ImplementOfWarThird, wikipedia is an opensource dictionary. The references all point to BBC and the Guardian. Not hard for that to be government misinformation. The same as the US media. Take it with a grain of salt.

Wrong if you look at the sources of information on the wiki you can see that it convers more then UK sources, but to CNN, The Jeruselam post, and even Al-Jazeera. You sir need to look at them a little more closely instead of dismissing them with a wave of your hand

CNN, your'e joking right? US media is going to go with what they are tald by their sources in England.

Al-Jazeera is owned by FOXNEWS. Which is a US media company.

Israeli sources, lol. I sure can see Israeli media being trustworthy in posting information related to the same terrorists that cause them so many problems. And im sure they posted what they were told, the same as CNN or FOXNEWS/AlJAZEERA.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Ah, so you aren't trying to stir up the drama level, just find pics and video of people being blown apart.

No, but at least the injured being treated. The scene. Im not asking for gory photos. I am asking for information where I can deduct the attack took place that proved it wasnt theatrics.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Whoa, hold on there Implement, you seem to have missed my last post. What about disproving my claim? 9/11 didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
But by your own words that's not good enough. You said pics and video can come from the conspirators, so how would posting pics and video of them being treated suddenly be good enough.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Whoa, hold on there Implement, you seem to have missed my last post. What about disproving my claim? 9/11 didn't happen.

That is off topic. And you're being shrewd on purpose. I have no desire to prove to you that 9/11 happened. If I did, I would goto an appropiate post. This is'nt it.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

But by your own words that's not good enough. You said pics and video can come from the conspirators, so how would posting pics and video of them being treated suddenly be good enough.

It's potentially better then what I have now. And there are ways to analyze the authenticity of any photo. Or at least attempt to.

There are no photos or videos I have seen of the supposed mass casualty, large number of people's affected, death, destruction, etc. All there are is a scarce amount of pictures and videos that shows NOTHING. And there are articles written in text that SAYS it happened. Words prove nothing.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplementOfWar

That is off topic. And you're being shrewd on purpose. I have no desire to prove to you that 9/11 happened. If I did, I would goto an appropiate post. This is'nt it.

No, it's exactly on topic, for this thread at least.

#1- Come in post something inflamitory
#2- Reject credible sources
#3- We'll see, balls in your court chap.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You might want to change your text back so that your panel is readable. C'mon man, not only is it against ATS policy it's cowardly.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No, it's exactly on topic, for this thread at least.

#1- Come in post something inflamitory
#2- Reject credible sources
#3- We'll see, balls in your court chap.

credible sources? you're kidding me.

infalamtory? by your standard. not mine. This is conspiracy discussion. If you dont agree with my conspiracy then feel free to debate(which you are), but to say everyone has to fit into your molded beleif is a little counterproductive for a conspiracy discussion forum.

balls back in your court. and i quit the game. so don;t think im playing anymore. I heard your shrewd posts, not really worth my time honestly. sorry that i feel that. it is not my dayjob to answer your every post. And I recognized them as facetious anyways.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You might want to change your text back so that your panel is readable. C'mon man, not only is it against ATS policy it's cowardly.

I ran out of ATS points!!!

Lol somehow I have negative posts. It messed up my points bigtime. Keep responding so I have enough points.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

balls back in your court. and i quit the game. so don;t think im playing anymore. I heard your shrewd posts, not really worth my time honestly. sorry that i feel that. it is not my dayjob to answer your every post. And I recognized them as facetious anyways.

Thanks for the compliments. Seeing as you're not going to play anymore I guess we can close this at the very least.

Thanks for playing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join