It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titors Family to be Interviewed Feb. 17

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Titors family will be interviewed 2/17 on Coast to Coast!

Just a heads up for all you fans out there.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hey DG' ... I can't recall that I've ever had any reason to doubt what you say. However, we can be assured that this is the actual John Titor family how?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yea, how?

From the little bit of science FICTION that JT posted that I read, we dont even know his real name.

How are we supposed to believe that his actual family is going to give an interview?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So does that mean that the current John Titor living with his family will be on the show? How old is he? less than 10.

I smell bullcrap.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Actually, only John Titor's family's lawyer is the only one that will be speaking to Noory. Supposedly, Titor's mother will be next to the lawyer and answer questions through the lawyer. I'm breakin out my hip-waders for this one!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
idn’t Titor write that he didn't want anyone bothering his younger self or his family?
Did his family decide to go against his wishes?

Now that Serpo is pretty much over with is this how Coast to Coast intends to keep it's ratings up?
Sounds like one big hoax/scam to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'd give good odds that another book is coming, that or a film....

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If this is truly "John Titors" Family, then this is long overdue...
(I think his real name was Bob White)

they have been trying to set the record straight for years...

there son is very mentally unstable... and creative... and the people who have been harrassing the family, are just troublemakers who can't accept that someone with mental problems could create this...

For Gods sake, leave them alone... the poor guy is disturbed

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgess
I'd give good odds that another book is coming, that or a film....

there is a movie in the works,
timetravelportal.com...

and a play is already running.

you can get coffee mugs and t-shirts on his website.
www.cafepress.com...

was this is really about (imho) is the turning of the clock to 2006 with no civil war, and the olympics occuring have cast doubt on the money machine, oops I mean story, so they are trying to drum up some interest.

I bet they rely heavily on the divergence aspect to the story, and maybe even produce a new document or two.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by syrinx high priest]

[edit on 14-2-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
If this is truly "John Titors" Family, then this is long overdue...
(I think his real name was Bob White)

they have been trying to set the record straight for years...

there son is very mentally unstable... and creative... and the people who have been harrassing the family, are just troublemakers who can't accept that someone with mental problems could create this...

For Gods sake, leave them alone... the poor guy is disturbed

***before you flame me, I'm not wishing harm on anyone***

what if lil' JT was accidentally harmed, injured, incapacitated or killed by a lunatic and all of his threads disappeared ? man that would freak me the *%$& out !!!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I dont have the families signed affidavits
I dont KNOW if its them or if its actors.
I just wanted to let you know. I know i'll be listenning and i hope it rings credible. If it doesnt, i'll be the first one here laughing at them! Trust me!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
could this be a whole fraud, a big publicity stunt to set the movie up ?.. yea fair enough its been years in the making but hey some people go great lengths to make money.
Or even it all started from a hoax the the author of the original posts thought hey I'm getting major interest here why not write a book/Screen play i could make Millions from this

well that's just my thoughts and took it lightly.. sorry if i offended any one and who's to say it is hoax but ill take the whole titor thing with a pinch of salt, till i see clear proof.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, gee.

Since he's a time traveler, he (of course) knows all about his fame. So (of course) his family also knows about it. So (of course) they're able to contact them Way Back In The Here And Now and tell THEMSELVES to get a lawyer, of course.

...of course.

I can't see hanging around to listen to the drivel but it would be interesting to hear what pack of lies they trot out.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
has this happened yet or is it tonight ? can someone post a transcript or something ?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
We will never know anything about the people being interviewed by G. Noorey because he never really asks hard questions to any of his guests.

How he got that job is beyond me; I'd rather listen to Hilly Rose.

This is probably just another book or video promotion as are most of George's shows.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
has this happened yet or is it tonight ? can someone post a transcript or something ?

It will be on tonight (Friday night/Saturday morning). I was listening this morning on my way to work and Mr. Noory said that at some point during the show he will play the interview, with the lawyer answering all the questions. So, no call-ins, which is too bad, it could make for some really good radio

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
How exactly is his 'time machine' supposed to work? Does he use minature black holes to create a kind of time/space warp? Does it 'invert' the time space field, and turn it inside out?

[edit on 17-2-2006 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Tonight is the night!!! I'll be drinking coffee and trolling around till all hours of the night just to keep myself awake for this one.

We can discuss things tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just wondering if someone were to kill titor then what would happen? If John Titor dies, then will our minds be cleared of all these events because he would no longer have existed in thet ime that he supposedlly wrote these articles? Also is the family being paid to go on this show?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tengo hambre

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

It will be on tonight (Friday night/Saturday morning). I was listening this morning on my way to work and Mr. Noory said that at some point during the show he will play the interview, with the lawyer answering all the questions. So, no call-ins, which is too bad, it could make for some really good radio

bummer. As I suspected, this will be nothing but spin to minimize the fact that 2005 passed with no civil war, and the olympics are being held on schedule.

they don't want the golden goose to stop laying eggs

larry: tell us, what did john say about worldlines ?

mom: that everything is possible, so what he remembers about our time may be different than what is actually happening...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join