It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titors Family to be Interviewed Feb. 17

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Has this aired yet? Please post some of what is said here so those who don't listen to the bradcast ca discuss it. Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Its 5am ET. I smell nothing but a money making scheme. The lawyer, is an "entertainment lawyer"....
A book will come out soon..

And for this i stayed up. Get serious!

Ok, so much for the interview. The lawyer would put George on hold then come back and answer. I found it fascinating that according to the lawyer, Titors mother is petrified of him (John).

A mother scared of her child? Bah humbag!!! This is all right up there with the guy who found the dinasaur.

(Who by the way was never heard of again)

Just how do we even know that this is Titors family? There's no proof

Heck, i could be his mother. Hmmm...why cant i think of these scams and make a few bucks????

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How old is Titor right now?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
Just wondering if someone were to kill titor then what would happen? If John Titor dies, then will our minds be cleared of all these events because he would no longer have existed in thet ime that he supposedlly wrote these articles? Also is the family being paid to go on this show?

Is that a hypothetical question? Just out of the blue? Why does the conversation always get around to killing some one?

By the way, on an unrelated topic, who'se up for a QUAIL HUNT??

[edit on 18-2-2006 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
Just wondering if someone were to kill titor then what would happen? If John Titor dies, then will our minds be cleared of all these events because he would no longer have existed in thet ime that he supposedlly wrote these articles? Also is the family being paid to go on this show?

According to how he explained his time travel, he was in effect more of a "parallel universe jumper" , so in a word.........no.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
syrinx high priest:

Just for the record:

Olympics = NOT winter olympics
2005 = start

Stop telling BS

Cheers

JS

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
syrinx high priest:

Just for the record:

Olympics = NOT winter olympics
2005 = start

Stop telling BS

Cheers

JS

the actual olympic quote has ben posted many times, he makes no distinction between the summer and winter games. what will your excuse be when the 2008 games get here ?

wrong again about 2005. titor goes out of his way twice to set the record straight that the civil war starts in 2004.

the only BS is travelling through time in a corvette with two black holes that weigh 500 lbs, and are contained in your average everyday container.

communities.anomalies.net...

An amusing computation: Suppose r_s = 1 fm (somewhat smaller than "an
> electron"). Then m_BH = r_s*c^2/G, right? Plug 'n' chug. On my
> calculator, 10^-15 * 9x10^16/6.67x10^-11 \approx 10^12 kg. Let's see,
> that would be, um, a billion metric tons, the mass of a cube of water
> 1000 meters to the side (as 1000^3 = 10^9 and water conveniently
> masses a metric ton, 10^3 kg per cubic meter. How come nobody in your
> group actually did these simple computations?
>
> His suitcase contains TWO of these? He carried this suitcase on a 67
> Chevy? Man, they must put a hell of a suspension in those babies...

www.idlewords.com...
But do be careful if you start offering too many specifics. Not only might someone steal your plans and build a time machine decades too soon, but you might even slip up and end up with egg on your face. Just look at John Titor, who completely forgot to read up on Hawking radiation. His two-black-hole time machine was supposed to weigh 500 pounds. But even assuming that each of the black holes weighed 100 kg (220 lbs) - leaving only 60 lbs for the rest of the device - both of those puppies would have had to have been radiating energy at about 3 x 10e29 Watts (the equivalent of over a thousand suns), at a temperature of 1.2 x 10e21 Kelvin (twelve orders of magnitude more than the core of a supernova). And their lifetime would have been just eight trillionths of a second.

which is BS ?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
maybe he actually has a delorean and found a way to generate the 1.21 gigawatts needed

after all stainless steel and a flux capacitor "is what makes time travel possible"

of course you already have the time paradox going on since he and his family know about the future

now if he wants to prove time travel is real just let me know what the mega millions jackpot numbers are for next week and i'll believe him

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
doesn't work if you tell me the powerball numbers i already know it was won

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Whatever John exists or not, your lawyer's a.s.a.p. please welcome to re-ceive any of my further & most adecuate c.s.i, classified information, so that I can of course tell & e.g. help you & myself etc. stand as whatever representatives of, what c.s. means to whom, - (& why(?)). By the way, The Illuminati are dangerous people to try & control This World.
Greetings, [email protected], please
remember that the more you DON'T tell
me, the more compromises can
start existing, one by one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join