It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS the grand conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Screw you! YOU governemt! If you are behind this ATS forum,then that is just nasty and secretive...Errrg when the New World Order comes! I will not obey!!! I rebel! For I am blonde hair and blue eyes! I have the purest of blood, and nobody can mind control me! nobody! I am not paranoid! I just know of your evil plots. I know all about it. You will not win! You will Lose! Good always wins!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi White
How are you? How come your upset? Why do you think the Government might be hehind the ATS? Seriously are you ok? Just wondering why you would think that! Take Care Angel

Edit Seriously thinking I had to add this: Really wouldn't they have more important things to do then spy on all of us lol just gave me a chuckle thats all! But Then again, they are watching everyone & everyplace - then again I hope their busy keeping us all safe from terrorist, don't you guys think so too or I should say, wish they would - here's hoping so!

As for White, try not to take it all to serious, Take time to to laugh you deserve it!

[edit on 20-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why watch ATS? I figure that there's a very good reason to watch over ATS.

This is the largest conspiracy related website on the net. And we have over 50,000 of the most alert people on the planet. I think it's pretty natural that there's a good chance that one of these days a real conspiracy will make it's way to ATS. For all we know it's happened already.

Simply put, if it's on ATS it's out there for anybody to see. Seing as the NSA is responsible for data security for the federal goverment I think it makes sense that they'd want to keep an eye on the bottom of the funnel.

MMP

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
And we have over 50,000 of the most alert people on the planet.

While I haven't been here for years and years, I think you may be giving some of the members a little too much credit. Also, do we have 50,000 active members? I'll stop before I get off topic.

On a lighter note - I read your theories and I hope the only one that's true is #7!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
For I am blonde hair and blue eyes! I have the purest of blood, and nobody can mind control me!

Doesn't everyone have pure blood?

Unless they are not allowed to be part of your Klub, then I'm not sure what your getting on about here.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The only conspiracy is if we are being watched by our enemies and what they could do if we are anti conspiracy minded or find out something we should not. It's a good site because the general public talk crap when we should be concerned about the earth and its problems. We don't talk crap we just express subjects that can not be expressed at your local pub.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's true, and written down. I am not trying to boast about myself, but naturally blonde haired people with blue eyes have the purest of blood. Which is why reptilians want us for sacrifices. If you don't understand what I mean, research, it will help

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
WLW, I'm not sure what you mean about natural blondes having the purest blood

There's different blood type, combinations of A, O and B, but human blood is human blood.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Cyberdude Hi
I reread your first post on here, well written, made me think a little more about what you wrote, of course everyone knows I'm fairly new here, but I'm learning fast! Gee one would think that when they pick moderators, that WE the people would be able to cast votes to see who is deserving of it.
So none of us have any say to that? If I got that right, seems unfair to US since it is WE the people who supported & gave ATS the power to be who they have become in the first place!
But I do have a brillant idea Cyber, Of What All Of Us Together Could Do to Change That! I would like to ask your opinion of it Cyber, if you would like to hear it, may I u2u? I Will then let you All know my Brillant idea, as soon as I get a 2nd opionion!
Once Again Cyber well said! Angel

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Angel, I couldn't help but notice your recent posts.
ATS is not a democracy. You don't get a vote in moderators or administrators.
The only vote you get is for Council, but you arrived after the latest election.

When you joined ATS, you agreed to TERMS for your membership here. It clearly outlines what you may and may not do while a member.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thank You Don't Tread On Me
That answers my question I was wondering! Hmmmm I would really Like to change that, I think we all should have some say on the Moderators, would be nice to vote on that! Funny how they wouldn't want our opinions for both.
Was wondering if I made a thread, saying Petition to Vote For Moderators!
Isn't that a good Idea? Hope I'm not alone on that! I'm sure ATS makes good decisions, but we are the ones that converse with each other, Its just so strange we have no say on that! Hmmm but maybe its just me. But I don't think so! I mean I thought ATS is for expressing ourselves, it would just be an added bonus on both sides! People like having their say!
It Speaks Volumes!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
If I'm not mistaken, the Three Amigos share ownership of the forum. Thus I'm quite sure that in practicality they have equal power, so it would make it a well balanced triangle.

And about the moderators, the thing is we don't actually know how much more or less they know than us. We know they have a forum just for moderators and other high ranking members (admins, three amigos), but most of us don't actually know what gets said in that forum.
But hey, just more food for thought from a crazed member.

Two questions:

First question -
So what is different about how this forum is run and any number of other forums? Not unusal for mods to havw their own space where they alk about how they improve things etc etc etc. Never know ythey might be plotting how to get rid of you. Only joking...

Second question -

Why are you here?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So ok, we've heard the voice of Skeptic (very good podcasts BTW), but have we actually seen the Skeptic? How much do we really know about the man behind the ban hammer?

Well, he posted some pics of himself a few years back...but I'm much, much too lazy to to hunt them down. Just know there are images of the Skeptic floating around somewhere on ATS..maybe BTS. Maybe it was before there was a BTS. Oh shoot, now I want to look it up but I'm going to fight it....yes, much too lazy.

Bottom line, I've seen a picture of him with a dog and one of him on a bridge or overpass or something New York-esque...in Central Park, maybe. Long time ago, though.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
well I'm not going to speak for anyone else but if you haven't realized it yet, I am one of those "watchers" you're all so scared about. I watch and read everything and catalog it in my immense cranium. Some of you were right, I'm really a program for gathering information. My assignment is to collect meaningless babble and perserve it for future mankind and well to also assimilate my people to your culture when they finally arrive from Planet Masala in the Zeta Reticuli system. We're on the other side of the two suns from Serpo, our people don't really get along, but since the arrival of those 12 humans on Serpo, we've been watching and hoping to beat the Ebens from their plan to immigrate to earth. We're currently studying the Mexican immigration system, because it the known even by the Zygons and Ogrons to be the best in the galaxy and hope to learn their secrets for infiltration soon.

Now as for my role on ATS, they didn't know my motives until this admission, since they only know me as mild mannered tree hugging Bollywood babe. Truth be told, they are mostly all normal human beings, whom I have fed curry that prevents them from noticing my odd behavior.

[edit on 2-26-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
For I am blonde hair and blue eyes! I have the purest of blood, and nobody can mind control me!

From what I remember the only thing blonde hair and blue eyes was indicitive of was tastiness. Your children would be highly prized as snacks, so if you are female, at least you have a bright future in the food sector once the NWO takes over.

If you are male, than, well.........there's always the draft.....

Good always wins!!!!!!

heeheeheeeeee....!

Aren't movies great?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

Two questions:

First question -
So what is different about how this forum is run and any number of other forums? Not unusal for mods to havw their own space where they alk about how they improve things etc etc etc. Never know ythey might be plotting how to get rid of you. Only joking...

Second question -

Why are you here?

Those are definatly fair questions to ask. First off, it's not exactly unusual for moderators to have a moderators only forum. What does seem to be unusual is the large well structured system of moderation. Most boards will have a bunch of moderators, maybe a few administrators if it's a large board, and that's really all there is to it.

ATS is unusual because we have a business consultant, and IT guy, a founder, and yet theres two mods that are just below them. Then there's several super moderators that are actually between the moderators and the upper echelons. Even more unusual is that there are (or where, not sure if they're still used) teams of moderators. These included Team Skippy, and and others such as a MIB themed team. This amount of organization is mostly unheard of on most other forums that I know of.

And now time for the second question. Why am I here? I'm here because I love the community here and I love the information. I may not contribute as much knowledge as I wish I could, but I do enjoy reading many of the posts that come around here. And from time to time I'll give my thoughts on the matter. I'm at ATS because denying ignorance is what I love to do and because this is such a great community to do it with.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as hating ATS or something. This is really just supposed to be an intellectual discussion about how a conspiracy could very well be right under our noses.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
One thing to watch for, if people who post important information start showing up missing on here, like all our scientist & biologist, then I think we better have a meeting. Not on here for sure!

So at least we all know each other, or do we? Come to think of it, most of us don't know each other that well at all, heck if they left ATS would we wonder, was it just them leaving or missing? No way to know, its not like we have each others, phone & addresses! So they got one up on us with that, if their is a huge conspiracy going on. People on here just will continue on like nothing is wrong or shall I say no one went missing!
Stay safe everyone, because we will never know will we?
Angel

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join