It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far are you prepared to go to stop the NWO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
To whoever said, 'they have bigger guns'.. You show one of two things:
Techo-sheuvanism or lack of pratical experiance. A well trained expert with a knife has a better chance then a civilian with a minigun. Fact is, I live in a well wooded area. Those smart bombs that we so often see work well in an open, desrt enviorment such as Iraq or Afghanistan due to the lack of foilage. In a part of the country like mine, theres dense tree cover and underbrush. This makes it hard to spot a trained sniper (or veteran hunter, as myself), let alone target a bomb in the right area. Even the NWO realizes that they can't explain dropping a 500 pound bomb on a forest if they aren't being open with their control. That, and the operation of their troops in any killzone would rule out bombings. The soldiers they deploy aren't likely to be a match for good sniper, since any real veterans thay they'll field fought in the middle east.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This thing will get you probaly if not for sure arested.
While disclosure is magic, it works like a charm, when people are going to change in metality and come to their sences, when we will refuse war people can truly be free.
All we got to do is say it, we dont want it, say it on the tv say it on the streets in mass in a peaceful way.
But for that to hapen there must be the mass, the people, curently there is not that many.
It could be so easy, we decide our destinys us the people, if we let our self draged and toyed around with a blind fold.
You see I dont think violence is the aswer, it will not solve anithing, it will make things worse probaly.
You, Me and others here are just a few, a few bunch of people, the rest of the world is just not aware of anithing.
I personaly think it is a proccess that will take place and there is nothing anybody can do.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
All of the things I descirbed are quite legal, and are simple preperations for when the NWO takes over blatantly. The key here is the keep your training, armaments and supplies legal. If its suspected that you have a shed of para-military death machines, then the nwo are going to certainly going to seize your armory. But if you keep a legal, civilian rifle or pistol, it will just blend in with the average american pattern. Even the training involved in my advice is legal, and militia training is more common then one might think. (Or is it just here?)

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
if we sit around like you say and wait until they come into open power and run at them with knives and pistols, we'll be the bad guys. then not only will they have the armed forces and police forces fully integrated by that time, they'll also have the good citizens fighting us as well.

you're suggesting that we hide until they're the law and then attempt a global civil war. that just simply wont work. either we disclose them ahead of time or its over. once they come out discloure would be rediculous as everyone would already know. its not to late to do something about this but it will be if everyone waits for someone else to take the first steps towards stopping them

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have to say i agree with gunman. I, for one would not hesitate to turn my house into a bunker or wtv it takes to keep away the nwo ( for as along as possible anyways lol). I believe direct action is the best way to go, we cant start talking about dismantling them before they come into power, i believe that when they'll know the time is right they will come into power, what is a handful of documents gonna do when you have an m16 pointed to your head or the head of your kids, resistance and protection is a must. Even if I wouldnt stand a chance I would fight for my freedom till the end. If your highschool bully was coming for you and there was nowhere to hide would you fight back or just throw yourself on the ground and let yourself get beat up, you could at least try to bite him! and if 20 of you start bitting....

Dae

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh god I want to do something, change it all! I dont care about NWO or the 13 badger families or needing proof or whathave you. What I do care about is the banking system. Thats my personal priority.

Can we please change it now? This scam ran by bankers in bowler hats has had its day. Ive had enough of MORTgages and interest rates, of private people (dont care who they are, badgers or otherwise) having complete control of our lifes via this fraudulent system!

THEN

When we have proper control over our banks and issueing our monies THEN we look at capitalism, at least revise it; corporations need a sever slappinng. Dont get me wrong, capitalism is probably fine, in fact Natural Capitalisim looks interesting. Ideally we should be able to deal with our needs for living verses how much work needs doing.

Oh and let the kids figure out what their school curriculum will be and lets have adults do real studies with real feedback... proper scholars!

Anyway. Banks first

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
How to stop the NWO
[font=Trebuchet MS]
Step1: Create a website with detailed facts, short and sweet.
Step2: Make it so users have to login have a forum etc.
Step3: Tell users time for action is now.
Step4: Once you get over 5,000,000 users or more.
Step5: Set a specific date.
Step6: File a class action suit against the IRS, Federal Reserve to have them abolished.[font]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
STOP the NWO? How can I join it? Do they have a good dental plan?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
To speak openly and publicly about the NWO is political suicide basically, your going to get labeled a crackpot and will case to get any attention from the media. If you really wanted to take a shot at dismantling the NWO you have to operate as they do, in public with clever covers that seem as good intentions but in reality serve your agenda. Of course that is assuming that its even possible in the first place to overthrow a very well funded and thought out movement that is almost assured to win in the end. Is it really worth trying to resist when you can focus more on dissapearing into the woodwork of some remote region and just living out your life in relative peace?

Nice idea but how realistic is it?

People that love power and money want more power and money and I don't think they will like the idea of anybody not being under their control ever in the end. If what I propose is true then what then, will you fight or join them?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

How far are you prepared to go to stop the NWO?

I will not put up resistance to their plans. I will not stop them from shooting themselves in the foot. If they do come out with their "one world" everything then the masses will become of one mind. Then the human soul will see and instantly overpower them. They are planning their own demise. I would be a fool to try to stop them from their endeavors. Come on NWO where you at? Stop playing peek-a-boo you cowards. Bring It On!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Whoever mentioned the fact they have bigger guns ovbiously doesn't know all that much, and I mean that with all due respect. NATO forces main rifle is based on the .223 Rem/5.56 NATO, basically it's a .22LR with a ton more powder behind it. While I wouldn't like to get shot with one, a 30 cal based round will do much more damage. The .223/5.56mm is weak, simple as that, invented for varmint hunting. With that said, if we just take the states for example, not only do civilians have access to a larger choice of guns, but they are most often more talented with a rifle than a soldier. The rifle training the Army receives is pathetic at best, and their sniper school isn't much better.

Our militarys main tactic is that wasteful pitter patter spray/pray 100 yard crap where it takes a clip to down one guy. Take your average Nebraskan deer hunter and he'll use one shot, at 600-1000 yards, and can do it all day long.

An insurgency in the U.S. would make Iraq look like a school yard brawl.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

Originally posted by HardToGet

Real action, yes. Preferably of the kind which does not land you in jail.

There are lots of actions that can be taken - probably none that should be spoken of openly here.

As far as jail, active dissent will land you in jail (or worse) in most countries - including so called democracies such as the U.S.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by TruthMagnet]

isnt the U.S. a republic?? other than that i agree with your post.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Who says I've not?

Unlike the vast majority, a small minority of members on this site are active off-site. Many of which include in business, government and so on and so fourth. Many of us [including myself], do have plans on how to deal with the future and what-to-do, to stop these people.

However, my New World Order, could to many people be the enemy which they see coming and not the saviour I define it as.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
There is no such thing as the New World Order. Perhaps you have it backwards. There is a re-ordering of the world in economic terms, but man will never be able to create one political system and one religion to rule all. This is evident throughout the scriptures and all of the fallen empires. He may launch every nuke possible to escape tyranny and defeat and to combat forces not to his liking. However, the New World Order really means the preparation of Christ to reign. Perhaps some men see the spread of Christianity as part of the overall plan, but a conspiracy is pure nonsense and communist thinking.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well franky, to be honest with you I don't care. I am not going to stop the New World Order, and the New World Order is not going to stop me. Their days are over anyways, it's a wonder why they are trying to micro chip us all since they know about the spiritual ascension...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well franky, to be honest with you I don't care. I am not going to stop the New World Order, and the New World Order is not going to stop me. Their days are over anyways, it's a wonder why they are trying to micro chip us all since they know about the spiritual ascension...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
it's a wonder why they are trying to micro chip us all since they know about the spiritual ascension...

The microchip thing is just a self-fullfilled prophecy to get the Christians to become the next enemy. The bible tells them if they get chipped they won't enter the kingdom of heaven.

So they are pushing the chip thing slowly to get the Christians all wound up. The fact of the matter is the chips are unnecessary. The technology is way beyond that. It's just another trap that sadly many will fall for.

The Christians just don't understand that some piece of technology in their body will not stop them from ascension. It's there undying belief that they will be saved by some external force, that will stop them from ascension. But, we all have our lessons. *shrug*

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The new world order is real, we just need to unite and Demand the Truth!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Speak up, clearly and in unison, that´s our only chance...

Again, if some 2000 of us "raid" mainstream news with a solid portfolio that in itself is very newsworthy.

I propose june 6, 2006 as a date (6-6-6
), and noon local time (wherever that may be) as a time.

Continuing my daydreaming I envision that at that nice summerday, starting in Japan, noon on 6-6-06, a group of select freedom fighters enters the Fuji News Network building lobby, the Tokyo Shimbun redaction and the Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun redaction simultaneously and unannounced.

They will humbly ask to be heard and explain their case for why it should be heard (our story will be the same everywhere, we will need a very good pitch!). Be persuasive... Nag, and when getting nowhere, create a row by chaining yourself to a desk or something refusing to leave until the story is heard. Hungerstrike etc. The usual.. heh.

That´s just the first TZ. Next, as the sun continues merrily towards the west it will reach China, Indonesia, New Zealand, Australia, India.

Same deal. At noon, enter the top three or four news networks with the evidence portfolio, pitch, explain what you are doing and what is happenening this day and what will happen every hour all over the world on this day.

Sweeping over Europe via Russia, we continue nicely via the U.K. and Iceland to the East coast of the U.S.

New York will be a hoot, because by the time noon hits NYC this story is ALL OVER THE PLACE, believe you me.

The patriots entering the CNN building may already be welcomed as heroes by then, but... Hey it´s only a daydream right, so indulge me.

Continuing via Washington DC, the Midwest we finally reach LA and SF.

I would propose to hold a massive rally in San Francisco, just because I happen to like the place and it´s sort of a place which has a freedom fighter history.

By the time this day is over there will be severe mayhem, doubt and loads of anarchy all over the world, but sorry, that simply cannot be helped.

This is the only way in my opinion to address the grave injustice of ignorance towards issues like:

WTC ´93 and ´01
Oklahoma
Illegal wars
Power of Intelligence agencies & the industrial complex
Globalization and loss of individual freedom

And!
Alien technologies (Steven Greer rocks)
Black budget programs
How about Pearl Harbor?
How about JFK (nice shot, William Greer...... Man, SS does not stand for Secret Service in your case, you Gestapo ****
)

Depleted uranium. (W.H.O.:Yes it´s safe because it is only a ´little´radioactive. Duh. Like putting your head in a microwave oven and switching it on on the lowest setting. Forever. Beyond Treason indeed.

Please U2U me, I am making a list of people who would like to partake as Global Patriot (GP) and assist in ´Exposure Day 06´ - The rally that will change the world as we don´t know it.

I´m gathering souls via other channels besides ATS as well, if you are wondering: the current GP count is 16, including myself. The portfolio is coming along nicely.

Just to remind you, this will be a peaceful rally, without firearms. But we WILL BE PERSISTENT, and yes probably face arrest, jail sentence or worse.

But come on people, they cannot ´suicide´ or jail all of us!

Edit: Yes, we need local people who speak the local language and yes we need a lot of people to pull this off. So come on you Japanese, Chinese, Russians, French and the 101 nationalities I forgot. Spread the word, unite the like minded individuals like the members on this board, and lets get this show on the road.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Answering an offboard question: Skype will be used as preferred communication medium between GP groups. First meeting will take place as soon as we reach 50 GP´s.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join