Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

How far are you prepared to go to stop the NWO?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pdo3
The press is paid for and qualifies the evidense (and illegal acts) as it pleases.

It hasn´t always been like that, remember Woodward and Bernstein?

There is always a shimmer of hope that there are still straight shooting journalists out there willing to listen, especially in smaller news agencies. If you have enough of those, the larger, and paid for as you say, media can no longer spin the news or label it simply as ´conspiracy theory´.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
There are lots of actions that can be taken - probably none that should be spoken of openly here.

Pay attention to this. Everything you say here can and may very well be read by agents should they ever desire to figure out where you went, because more than likely, if you're planning on doing something harmful to the NWO, you're going to have to go hide eventually. If you don't, they'll just show up wherever you happen to be, and it'll be game over. If you post much of any signifance here, same thing. That is assuming that you do do something against them, that they might want you out for. Just as the Nazis hunted down Jews relentlessly, even when there was only one or two of them in any given place, they'll more than likely go out of their way just for you. If you were to just go into hiding, you and your family or what-have-you, I don't know if they'd still come looking, but if you were dodging taxes or etc. then I wouldn't be surprised. Just be really careful.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, there´s good news and bad news.

The good news is that if they would make us disappear it would prove there is a NWO. The bad news is well... er... we would be gone.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is how far I am prepared to go.... I'll make this simple for you all who think you are being mind controlled, physically controlled, and money controlled by a secret NWO... you ARE the NWO.... you're doing it to yourselves out of fear. To quote a very bright man...

"We are the change we wish to see in the world." Ghandi.

Have fun. Make yourself. We can do anything we put our mind to... if we all put our minds to changing the world... then we now have the potential to become the NWO. Why sit around and procrastinate?

[edit on 19-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Well, there´s good news and bad news.

The good news is that if they would make us disappear it would prove there is a NWO. The bad news is well... er... we would be gone.

In some instances, this is already happening, one of the more prominent examples is Cuidad Juarez, the motivation of these people remains a mystery, but it's a good test case for public resolve, isn't it?

savejuarez.org...

Of course, it's happening everywhere, usually people (and media) claim they're just moving out, sometimes even citing examples of opt-outs living in the Pacific or elsewhere, to add credibility, but i'm afraid the situation is alot uglier than we think. Disappearance isn't the only probelm, as can be seen here:

www.geocities.com...

What makes me a bit nervous is that most of these victims apparently did not understand the danger, so whatever we're looking for is apparently trvial enough to be overlooked! That and normal people wouldn't make the list.

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
This is how far I am prepared to go.... I'll make this simple for you all who think you are being mind controlled, physically controlled, and money controlled by a secret NWO... you ARE the NWO.... you're doing it to yourselves out of fear. To quote a very bright man...

"We are the change we wish to see in the world." Ghandi.

Have fun. Make yourself. We can do anything we put our mind to... if we all put our minds to changing the world... then we now have the potential to become the NWO. Why sit around and procrastinate?

That's probably true, the NWO is a pattern of thought and behaviour, that's one reason why it's so hard to grasp, there is no 'king' or 'dictator', just a kind of mental disbalance all over the world - and fear does play a role, just not the most important one on the log run, imho...

Unfortunately, this suspicion doesn't change the core problem (the clandestine war on everyone or whatever you wish to call it), does it?

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Let's form Fight Club and show those evil people a lesson...
And be chategorized as terrorists and tortured in prisons...
Give me a yay for Democracy.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
Of course, it's happening everywhere, usually people (and media) claim they're just moving out, sometimes even citing examples of opt-outs living in the Pacific or elsewhere, to add credibility, but i'm afraid the situation is alot uglier than we think. Disappearance isn't the only problem...

Yes, the post WWII list of people disappearing or dying under mysterious conditions is endless. Not even to mention the ones that worked on special projects or zero point energy. Bought out or disappeared. Amazing, undeniable and frustrating. But what can you do about it?

Originally posted by Radekus
Let's form Fight Club and show those evil people a lesson...
And be chategorized as terrorists and tortured in prisons...
Give me a yay for Democracy.

Yay.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
"Unfortunately, this suspicion doesn't change the core problem (the clandestine war on everyone or whatever you wish to call it), does it? "

What is the core problem? I was addressing the core problem.. which is the people. All the people of the world, and our procrastinating attitudes. If we want change, we want love, and we want an NWO that is likened to that of the references of Heaven in the Bible... Then we can make that change come about... but not until we try, we all have the potential. There's no reason not to do it... everyone who is sitting here debating, speculating and wondering about the NWO can get out and make a difference at anytime in their life... starting right now would be best.

Peace in the light of truth and love,
David.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

What is the core problem? I was addressing the core problem.. which is the people. All the people of the world, and our procrastinating attitudes. If we want change, we want love, and we want an NWO that is likened to that of the references of Heaven in the Bible... Then we can make that change come about... but not until we try, we all have the potential. There's no reason not to do it... everyone who is sitting here debating, speculating and wondering about the NWO can get out and make a difference at anytime in their life... starting right now would be best.

David, you are partially right. But I have to disagree that we as a whole created the thing called New World Order. Or Illuminati. If you research the subject you will reach the same conclusion over and over again, the world is ruled by a few bloodlines spread over 13 families which hold 95% of the world´s wealth and power. Just changing your mindset will not change this one bit, nor will leaning too much on the essence of mankind being good...

In your references to faith, come to think of it, what is faith? I could go in depth on my views on religion here, but that´s for another thread...

Religion itself might very well be a conspiracy

OTOH I applaud your views that we do not change anything about the state of our world arguing on a forum, but rather need to hit the streets.

Preferably with a plan. (Yes, yes, working on it)

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
it comes to mind to ask: do any of you whole-heartedly beleive this or are you simply happy to get caught up in the hype and drama in a situation where one could actually "save the world" and become a hero?

honestly the entire idea sounds fairly rediculous, but out of pure blank-minded boredom i've thought up a few things to mess up their use of the war and stop the SPOOKY AIRPORT's reign of conveiniant travel based terror. they're all pretty much fool proof and posting them wouldnt be a worry because there's nothing that anyone could do to stop it without exposing themselves.

my only hold up is the far fetchedness of this conspirisy. im not sure where you are finding credible information because all i can find seems about as beleivable as that dinosaur in africa thing. if i can see some information that can really make me see a real connection between any of these events and ill do what i can to stop these giant lizards or maniacle air traffic support people or skul and bones or whoever the hell this shrouded enemy of yours is... im not above beleiving stuff like this, i just havent seen any solid evidence

also, using faith in a thread like this one is just about as ironic as you can get. religion has always been to keep people under control and stop them from asking questions. not lookin to tick anybody off, just thought it was kinda funny and figured id throw it out there

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Omnipocket]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omnipocket
whoever the hell this shrouded enemy of yours is... im not above beleiving stuff like this, i just havent seen any solid evidence

Dude, I´ve reached a point where at times I do not even believe myself anymore... Let´s face it, what type of evidence is solid?

Pictures? Videos? Documentaries? CNN? BBC? Your parents?

What and who you are willing to believe and trust is totally an individual decision. Media you expose yourself to will help you make that decision.

In this world there is no longer a thing called ´solid evidence´.

There is only solid propaganda.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What is the core problem? I was addressing the core problem.. which is the people. All the people of the world, and our procrastinating attitudes. If we want change..

Sorry, but i'll have to disagree, that would have been true as long as the current power structure, which is basically built on dependancy and ignorance, wasn't established and 'hard wired' into our civilisation.

You or i can love and understand as much as we want, the very design of our world will inevitably favor the agressive until we destroy ourselves or we somehow break the power structure (what the NWO really is, imho).

It's no longer primarily the people running the asylum, it's the weird logic of power which corrupts and distorts people's view of reality, which, if used gradually generates a new reality, which becomes more and more Orwellian with time.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You all seem to know the problems of the civilization pretty well. You all state how the few family bloodlines have power. You all state excuse after excuse, when the true change the world needs is in the people of the world themselves... I do not agree to dissagree. What I just mentioned is both the answer and the problem... the act of ignorance is in the people who need to make the change come about... the people of the world, you and me. Start today because tomorrow might be too late... risk it all, because it's all you have. Don't let your life go to waste in the chase of an illusional government. WE, YOU, US, ONE... are the NWO. Embrace each other... create heaven on Earth. You have the potential... my words just stated them. Now let's take the actions. There are no more excuses... only fault and failure.

Peace and love in the light of truth,
David

[edit on 25-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You all seem to know the problems of the civilization pretty well. You all state how the few family bloodlines have power. You all state excuse after excuse, when the true change the world needs is in the people of the world themselves... I do not agree to dissagree. What I just mentioned is both the answer and the problem... the act of ignorance is in the people who need to make the change come about... the people of the world, you and me. Start today because tomorrow might be too late... risk it all, because it's all you have. Don't let your life go to waste in the chase of an illusional government. WE, YOU, US, ONE... are the NWO. Embrace each other... create heaven on Earth. You have the potential... my words just stated them. Now let's take the actions. There are no more excuses... only fault and failure.

Peace and love in the light of truth,
David

[edit on 25-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Finally, someone else who is willing to lay down their lives to fight the NWO (assuming they exist). I know how to fight them in actaul conflict, and thats what'll be a thorn in their side. Any politcal power you assume can be stripped like the thin coating of paint it is, but training is something that can't rip from you. Don't try to join their ranks if you are a true fighter, learn to fight them.

General advice includes:
- Some degree of military training, or something to that nature. Keeping a cool head is key here, and a single ichty trigger finger can doom a whole squad.
- A rifle, preferably a bolt action. The reasons for this are: A. The rounds are heavier then those fired by assault rifles B. Its much simpler to maintain the a bolt action then an automatic, and they are less prone to jamming. C. Their LEGAL
- Knowladge on how to use this rifle, from actaul combat experiance to simply hunting, know what your weapon is capable of.
- A functional gasmask. The kind you find in most army surplus stores have busted filters, so make sure this one works.
- Appropriate camoflage
- Knowladge of the area your going to operate in
- Have enough supplies to last independantly for 3 days, and basic survival equipment.
- Two or three others who are ready to fight. Don't just take their word, because a tightly knit squad is going to be key. Know eachother, know your capabilities, and trust one another.
- A secondary firearm, prefrebly something silent. (I recomend a 60-90 pound pull crossbow pistol, broadhead darts)
---------------------
The key to fighting the NWO isn't an open confrontation, with a theatrical firefight. Its a matter of staying well hidden, and knowing the area you fight in better then your foes. These operations are going to be basic, but they'll help you drive a thorn into the NWO's side. Be creative with how you fight this battle, but fight carefully. Sugar in the gastank, fire, explosives.. All of these are ways to create chaos in their order. It may not kill them, but they'll be on their toes until their ankels give if you do this right.

Liberty or death, your choice.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sounds like guerrilla warfare to me!

You know what, you may be right.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gunman
- Have enough supplies to last independantly for 3 days, and basic survival equipment.

You can pick up a guide on wild edibles for not much cash at a local bookstore, or buy one online. If you buy one online, browse around for one with good reviews. You'd be amazed at the amount of food you can find year-round if you know where to look. Everything from the obvious, like berries and fruit, to common dandelions and stinging nettles can provide a lot of good nutrition if you know what you're doing. And an SAS survival handbook: those are pretty nice to have handy.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I am prepared to stop the NWO at every cost. Death before surrender. If there is no way to stop it, I'm at the least willing to do everything possible to prevent myself and those close to me from bending to them. That's why it is a top priority you keep spreading the word about the NWO so that when the time comes people will recognize the signs and not give in to them.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekTruth
I am prepared to stop the NWO at every cost. Death before surrender. If there is no way to stop it, I'm at the least willing to do everything possible to prevent myself and those close to me from bending to them. That's why it is a top priority you keep spreading the word about the NWO so that when the time comes people will recognize the signs and not give in to them.

It will come and you wont even notice it, you would be 60 and would not know the diference, it does not just come, your kids will think it's okay and maybe you will too.
So there is nothing to fight with violence, it will be in the people in the sistem every where, in u'r lunch box.
Do you actuly think there are going to be guards with inscriptions on their chest of NOW.
It's just going to be regular police oficers with diferent sets of laws.
The only way to stop it is with disclosure.
I think it's unsopable because the amount of people necesary to stop this is limited.
Tops 2 eyars, if no body shows up on public television , if people dont try to head for the media demanding disclosure nothing is going to hapen.
2 years and that is it, after 2 more years I dont think anithing can be done.
What is needed is for people to come out on TV and say"We dont want it"
That's all is needed.
It's enough for 3 milion people to march peacefuly in front of the white house to ask for a trial and for bush to be on it.
Violence will complicate things, plus you cant fight them this way, they got biger guns.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
do you think that the police have dark evil meetings where they're told how to bring dtrength to the NWO by crushing resistance? they're ordinary people just like you and me, and they're just following the slowly changing rules as they receive them. they're not intentinaly fighting against freedom. they dont know anymore than the average, ignorant masses. fight them and al you'll be doing is taking away wives, husbands, fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, and upstanding citisens same with the armys. if they truly knew and beieved what was goining on they would take our side over the orders of a corrupted general (although im sure generals wouldnt know either and would also join us)

there's no way to tag enemys, infact theres knowway of knowing who really calls the shots during this transition. it may even be possible that this is something that has been started long ago and is now completely self-sustaining without anyone left who needs to be in control.

this sint man vs man, its man vs system and any life taken will be an innocent one. the only thing there is to do that will do any good at this juncture is civil assembly targeted towards america and england because thats most likly the source of these problems. if enough people get involved with an anti-nwo movement there'll be no possible way that we can be mistaken for crackpot. all we need is one ounce of credibility with which to get the people to hear us out, then we can use our collective intell to blow the lid off.

later if we end up pissing off space lizards or so actuall deliberate NWO, than we'll have an entire world of armys and militias on our side and any fighting will be a no contest victory

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join