It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has the most negative view of Americans??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
First,I wanna introduce myself.I'm a Chinese.Yeah.I'm from China.You guys so called "mysterious" and "Communist" country.Though China is not mysterious and neither a Communist country.And you guys may ask,is this the CPC who control the country?The answer is yes.But this doesn't mean china is a Communist country.CPC is finding their own way,but not the Communist.China is just like 1920's America(maybe not exactly).Then you guys can find out what is China look like.

After the self introduce.May i ask you guys some question?The question is "which country's people really hates Amrican?".I already have my answer,and I want to listen yours.

PS:I'm curious that i found most American in this forum are speaking and expressing the samething which American government is speaking and expressing.And i wanna know is there anyone who has a different thought

[edit on 10-2-2006 by zhangxi0183]

mod edit, title change per author

[edit on 10-2-2006 by zhangxi0183]

mod edit: changed word in title: real to really

[edit on 10-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 6-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS.

I don't think I can say a whole country hates America, I think the youth of countries like America. The elders, 30 and up are not so fond of America. IMO

[edit on 10-2-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

I think the youth of countries like America. The elders, 30 and up are not so fond of America. IMO

Thank you, and sorry My english is poor. I cann't get this Sentence mean.

PS:I have go to sleep.it's 3:08AM in china.My mom is roaring.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You guys so called "mysterious" and "Communist" country.

Hey Zhang,

First let me say welcome to ATS.

As for your comment (quoted above), am I wrong in thinking this was directed at Americans? If it was I feel very confident in saying the majority of americans do not feel this way towards your country.

But no matter how you slice it, while you're country is slowly moving toward a society of free trade you are still technically communist country.

Americans do not have a fear of "Red China" that you may think we do, there is a growing concern globally regarding population, demand and need of limited natural resources; but this is in regards to all nations not just china. For the most part Americans do not look upon your country with fear or paranoia.

I will admit that I personally believe a big shift in global atitude toward your country came when you re-gained control of Hong Kong at the turn of the century.

I believe there was a lot of speculation and fear about what would happen after mainland china again regained control of Hong Kong, but to everyone's suprise absolutely nothing (for the most part) happened.

While not privvy to the inner workings of your government, it seems they took a very open minded and forward thinking approach to Hong Kong which I believe went a long way to allaying global fears of how china and the chinese people see the world of the 21st century and beyond.

I am only speaking for myself of course, but I again feel confident in saying that most americans do not view china in an adversarial way.

As to your post of who really hates america I'd be very interested in hearing your views.

The short answer is of course, pretty much everybody.

But don't confuse the actions of a few people in our government as the actual will of the people.

Whoever you believe truly hates america, I can only suggest you tell them to get in line, we'll get to them eventually.

Again, welcome aboard.

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, ill answer this question this way:

The USA has the highest immigration of any nation on the planet, even today.

People can talk all they want, the news can report whatever, and statistics can be made to represent anything. But the cold hard fact is more people come to the USA from all over the world each year than to any other destination.

Another twist to this question you ask is this: Who are Americans? A cross section of the world.

Example: How would my wife answer your question? She is an American, but she is 100% Chinese like you. So how is her opinion counted? How about my Pakistani neighbors who were born in Pakistan but are American citizens today?

Chew on that.

And btw: Your first thread by all definitions is a pharm thread. Starting up the plow now…looks like a good crop this one will be...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yea, good chatting again zhangxi.

Everyone seems to dislike America nowadays huh?

Being an American I can say that a majority of us do not side with our current leaders. I can also say that any ill words directed at China are based on an ignorance of your true culture and inner-workings. The simple fact is we dont know that much about China.

People hear "communist China" and automatically equate that with bad-guys. Most of these same people have absolutely no idea how your country is really run.

I would like to ask how you like China? Have you ever been anywhere else? What is the feeling of the average Chinease towards us Americans as a people and not a country?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I certainly don't hate Americans.

Their country's foreign policy and imperialist designs on the world's reources do, indeed, worry me though.

If the US didn't have such a wierd voting system one could blame the citizens for their politicians but with their current electoral system, corrupt election officials, biased partisan media, and 'votes for cash' political system I don't blame (or hate) them at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I 100% agree with Strangerous here. Well said

oh..., and welcome to ats zhangxi0183

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard !!

I think the youth of countries like America. The elders, 30 and up are not so fond of America. IMO

Elders ??? 30 ???? WTH !!! *smacks TheCobra* ..I'm on the good side of 35, ain't a hlder *humph* J/k

As to the question... i don't think there is a COUNTRY that hates AMerica, i think there are GREAT majoritties of people in some countries that hate America and Americans, mostly for religious reasosn... but don't worry because they hate China too, and everyone else who doesn't fit in their "program"

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The whole hatred of Americans is just a government/media myth. If you ask most people of the world, very rarely will you hear somebody say "I hate American people." Even the U.S. military states in one of their war plans against Iran that the average Iranian does not hate American people. However, they might hate American things, which is obviously totally different from the former.

So no, I don't think there's any real hatred of America. But there is a hatred of our government and the physical things that make up America.

Welcome to ATS. Don't let skippytjc get to you. He's an outlier...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
So no, I don't think there's any real hatred of America. But there is a hatred of our government and the physical things that make up America.

Pffff...its ironic, you have people who wear American brands but burn American flags. Maybe the French hates anything American either it be political, military, culture dominance, etc. But to sweatmonicaIdo, what physical things that people hate about that links to us Americans?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Greetings and thank you for your post...

Your title is somewhat inflamitory (anger making) but we will ignore that for now, and try to deal with the main issue of your post.

I have much experience with China. I am in involved with manufacturing, and importing auto parts from there...

I personally Like the Chinese people.
I can say that one true critism of China comes from idea ownership policy.

We have a tradition here. If you create something, it is yours to sell or destroy... but no one else can copy it and make it cheaper and then prevent you from selling yours...
as the creator, you get first opportunity to make money from it. China doesn't beleive this... If they see something they like, they steal it... and then ruin the original creators sales by making it cheaper.
that is unfair my friend...
If the whole world played that way, we would still be living in caves...

If there is no incentive for invention, and creation, then there is none...
Have you checked to see how many new innovations are coming out of China these days... zero... becasue it is always easier to copy, than create.
China has destroyed the creative spirit of the chinese people by removing intellectual property rights... there are no more inspired inventors in China.

As to who hates America... not many... but there are billions of people who dont like our present government... but that is not the same thing...
we are a democracy (representative anyway) and will change the government thru our vote during the next election... Too bad other countries cant do that...

[edit on 10-2-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Americans are great fun, I enjoyed everyones company when I went to the states,

But corporate and Administrative America is a big ball of shameful, deceiptful murdering liars.

Like Mikky Dees.

The US made that crap, oil soaked fat ridden unnatural slop they call Mcdonalds, and sent it round the world to take away the countrie's money.

The only problem now,
is Administrative America managed to dupe too many less fortunate and stupid public americans, to come over to there side and be mouthpieces for there lies.

I call this the 'wannabe administrative americans syndrome' ..

Why not throw it on the American TV, along with the other 50 billion syndrome cure medication adds... Lord knows we cant get enough manufactured medicine, especially when the Human body is the best natural healer,but yet corporate america once again created all this BS around us, to make them selves money by pumping us full of drugs...

where as the majority just happen to occur from cigarettes, whom the Administrative america wont ever BAN, because again the CORPORATE america has mixed with ADMININSTRATIVE america, creating this money cow for the leaders..

* Stamps foot on the floor *

why couldnt they of legalised weed... damn bast@ards.

instead they ban it, and allow us to smoke a genetically modified plant, full of chemicals that keep us ADDICTED.

Why the hell should be god bless america, when they are killing the world.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Welcome Aboard !!

Elders ??? 30 ???? WTH !!! *smacks TheCobra* ..I'm on the good side of 35, ain't a hlder *humph* J/k

Being an elder doesn't make you old.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This country is and has always been the greatest country in the world.

We may disagree on government policy, but one thing we can all agree on is we all agree to disagree out of love.

No one hates Americans. Americans as a whole are welcomed all over the world. Its the government and the policies that the rest of the world apparently do not like. Not the people.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
The whole hatred of Americans is just a government/media myth. If you ask most people of the world, very rarely will you hear somebody say "I hate American people."

I honestly hope form the bottom of my heart that you can live all your life inside of that delicious buble of denial ...Take Care.

And to the new member... China seems to have problems with outher Countries as well... what do you have to say about Tibette? Is that Chinese love ?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
the whole idea of injecting formeldehyde into a new born babies head is kind of disturbing.

The crack down on dissents is kind of disturbing......

The movement of 1 million peasants to make a dam and not provide them anything is return is disturbing......

The fact that the internet is censored is disturbing......

The fact that the media is censoned is disturbing......

The fact that there are no free elections is disturbing......

The only place with any freedoms is Hong Kong....and I don't expect those to last.

Face it....China is a Communist nation.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's so hypocritical of the Chinese goverment to call America "imperialist" when they plan on invading Taiwan in the future and occupy Tibet to this day (with 1.2 million dead total due to the occupation). How can China not be communist? Sure there's quite a bit of Capitalist prosperity, but the centralized power and tyranny of communism remains. Examples? Religious persecution (Falun Gong, Christians, anybody that disagrees with the Chinese Goverment), forced abortions on women, horror stories of dissident body parts being sold to foreign nations (there was this "urban legend" which turned out to be true, of the Chinese goverment having this little ambulance/swat team vehicle which would give a Judge Dredd style execution of people causing trouble, then getting a bucket and slopping out their organs). I mean, how can China not be communist when 5000 people died in Tianmen square due to a protest? How can China not be communist when there is no free speech, no freedom of press, state controlled media, and a single party dictatorship? That's communism.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well I can safely say I do not hate Americans, but if anything I do resent that although most Americans are (or at least appear to be) intelligent enough, fail to unite against their tyrranic government. I wish I knew what to advise, I really do not know. But still I like to bitch about it though.

Maybe a thread should be started on solutions to the problem not proof that there is a problem.

To answer zhangxi0183´s question: China scares me because it is a communistic state, plain and simple.

Any state which controls its people the way China does (And the U.S. Cabals would like to do the same in the U.S.) is not free and should be feared, and its people helped by the free states in whatever means we can.

Welcome to ATS zhangxi0183, let´s hope this board remains off China´s Internet blacklist for as long as possible.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
First off, wellcome to the forums!

As to who hates America? I'd have to say, 'who hates the current president?' would be a better question, or who hates american big buisness. I for one am not to fond of President Bush, but hate is far to harsh of a word. It's more like, disaprove. I think that what he's doing is wrong(i.e. the way he's goes about things). Not just that, personaly I think he's a moron.

Like others have said, I don't think that anyone country hates America the most. There is a lot of contempt surounding the current presidency, all throughout the world. For example: I go to Germany every other year. The most recent time I went was this past summer(July-August). I hung out with a lot of different people, and for the first 5 minutes all they wanted to talk about was president Bush. Mainly they wanted to talk about how much he was messing up, and what they would do if they were American citizens.

None of the kids/people I met were truly anti-american. But they all disagreed with Bush's agenda. One kid I met even compared Bush to Hitler
, and that's one thing that you don't really talk about in Germany(people talk about it, but not often). I also spent a week in Paris and a week in Amsterdam. While in France I spoke german, I didn't feel comfortable(not sure why...first time there?). It was also about the time that they were deporting radical Moslim clerics in Paris, that might have triggered my paranoia.

The people I met in Amsterdam were generaly nice too(once you can look past all the hustlers, pimps, and hoes). There isn't much to say about Amsterdam, everyone is trying to sell you something, and all the people in the shops are generaly nice people(got lot's of free lighters, papers, and other odds and ends). They have a very high moslim population in Amsterdam, and not once did I feel threatened. They too, were the same as the german people I met, disaproving of the Bush regime - But not extreme enough to outright hate Americans.

So, my conclusion based on my travels is that the hate of America, portrayed in different medias, is mainly propoganda. Propaganda for what? i don't know. Maybe, to one day out the corporate control of American citizens? That would be nice...wish in one hand and poo in the other...see which one fills first.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join