It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which came first the chicken or the egg????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I was wondering how ATS members would answer this question.

Which came first the chicken or the egg??

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The chicken of course.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Silly me I forgot to tell you what i think.

The chicken came first. Something needed to be around to sit on the egg and take care of the little chickens when they hatch.

Maybe a chicken just fell out of the sky one day.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The egg silly :@)
it fell fom the sky cracked open...and out came a chicken

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The egg of course...since it is sometimes theorized that the bird family evolved from the dinosaur, and the dinosaur laid eggs in many cases..

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
neither, it was a long evolutionary process that led to the modern chicken. probably started with some sort of dinosaur, which started with some sort of amphibian, which started with a slithery basic life form, which started with a conglomeration of cells in a microbial soup, which started with a nucleic acid which started with a lightning bolt striking a puddle containing a set of key elements and god yelling "ITS ALIVE" but it wasnt, yet

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If a dinasour laied the egg how did the chicken get wings? Also a chicken is small compared to most dinasours so it would probably get eaten.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey ILP, it IS friday night, id say youre almost as wasted as i am. im wasting my life sitting around here waiting for the 200k post, its like new years

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am not wasted. I do not smoke or drink!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
OH!! im sorry bro, i do not mean to offend. please excuse/forgive me.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
hey, im wasten my life here too

anyway i think the ege came first

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You did not offend me. I was justing telling you the truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
thats good, i admire someone who can live clean in a world full of temptations. by the way i think your post/question deserves more consideration than most people are giving here. I'm not sucking up to you, i have no reason to, but the chicken vs. egg question is so damn hard to answer. think about it. what would have come first?? seriously, what would have come first???

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I try and make topics that provoke thought. Or i try at least most of the time. My topic about apples, oranges, and bananas was thought provoking but in a strange way.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Following the theory of evolution some critter evolved slowly into a chicken so I would have to say the egg came first.
Whatever creature evolved into a chicken had to lay the egg the last time previous to the final change into a chicken which would of course spring from the egg.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It does not make any sense if the chicken or the egg came first. With only one chicken or one egg there is no other chicken to make little chickens with.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
But they would all evolve to a somewhat common point and interbreed, forming the yummy chicken we know today!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I wonder when they evolved into fried chicken

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
God made the animals first, therfore the chicken comes first(simple logic).

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
so obviously the egg. an egg can come out of anything, but a chicken has to come from an egg. however, did it "evolve"(did ANYTHING evolve?), or was it engineered by the elohim, or nefilim, or reptoids? or did god have to split his conciousness backwards from the end of time into cells to experience itself? are we now experiencing god collecting and almagamating, amoeba-like, these conciousness cells back to the end of time? terrance mckenna's timewave zero theory would match this postulate.
if you bake first, and then deep fry your chicken wings you will experience a divine revelation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join