It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison break (Official BTS Discussion on the Hit T.V. Show)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
could be a contract ploy, could be that they know the show is going to get tired quickly now that there are only three cons on the run.

these serialized shows work best when they have endings like the breakout of season one or the 24 scenarios but this show is really more like the fugitive without the "helping others" aspect.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It also mentioned that they could find themselves in a prison in Panama.

Monday night will tell.

Monday night's episode will decide if this show will die an immediate death early next season, or possibly make another run of another season or two.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I thought they wrapped up this season perfectly. Mahone? Karma Baby! Sucre? Tough luck, I hope everything works out for him. T-Bag? Why is it that I keep rooting for this guy? Sarah? Fitting. Kellerman? Unfortunate, but it was better than him chewing on one from his own gun. Bellick? Rot! Kim? Enjoy the depths of hell! Burrows? The ball is in your court now bro.

Scofield... Damn. This guy is the best character on prime time television. The absolute epitome of basic human decency. I think he's gonna have a rough go with prison in Panama. The "spoiler" that I read last week basically played out. Bunch of them in a Panama prison, and supposed to be several new characters being introduced in Season 3. It also mentioned that either Burrows or Scofield could bite the bullet in the first few episodes.

As Season 2 showed us, nobody is safe. Which is good, because it keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Two seasons in, and I am very, very impressed.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
damn the storyline just keeps changing

now scofields back behind bars but in panima in De sona
with (SONA) being a codename for a black miliatry project

all i have to say is god bless the people in the US that watch the show and then upload it so i dont have to wait 5 months for it in the UK

[edit on 3-4-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
A new prison break, with Sucre, Sarah and Lincoln working to get Scofield, Mahone, T-Bag and Bellick out? I'm in.
This show went from your standard action/adventure to major league conspiracy in the last episode. The military testing lab with the comment about scofield breaking out because it's in his blood was a bit silly. Nobody thought he'd get thrown in prison and break his brother out.

I love the wrap up of the prison break from season one and there is a bit of humor in the concept that now they need to break out of a panamanian prison and cross the border to the US.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thoughts on the Season 3 Premiere...

Thought it was a good premiere, with some nice developments. One thing that I love about this show is that the characters have stayed true to themselves, right from the pilot episode. Too often in shows, we see the characters going from extreme to extreme as the series progresses.

With Michael, T-Bag, Bellick, and Mahone in Sona, the dynamics of their relationship, and their surroundings, are going to be quite interesting. With the little development of Lj and Sarah, Michaels time has become quite precious.

Season 3 looks as promising as the last two have been enjoyable.

Looking forward to next week.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Yup, it's still living up to the amazingness that is Prison Break! ;D

Mahone with his kung-fu shizzel is the best

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Yeah, Mahone is making a serious effort to be less of an ass-hat.

The worst part about Prison Break is Tuesday-Sunday. Takes too long for the next episode. When I watched season 1, it was on DVD. So I watched a full season in a day or two.

I'm interested to see how this new guy incorporates into the bigger scheme of things. And why three of them had received the same note, including the dead guy. Although the dead guy may of had one, because he could of made the same deal that Bellick made.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Looks like we've got a "Gladiator" story this season.

Awesome stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
And why three of them had received the same note, including the dead guy. Although the dead guy may of had one, because he could of made the same deal that Bellick made.

I thought only Michael and the other guy got given the note? And I think they were given the same note each because one of them was definitely going to die, so it was a way for the note to be passed out of the prison. I guess the guy who wrote the note (the one in the sewer) is the one Michael is going to have to break out.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Michael and the guy whom he fought had the note, and the guy who made a run for it. He was friendly with Bellick. When his sister, or whoever she was, searched his body, he had the note on him. So it appears that the people who want this guy out, they have their claws into a few people.

It's unfortunate that Prison Break will have to go through the same mid-season hiatus, just as we had to endure last season. Really a compliment to the show that it can survive such a long lay off. Most shows would not survive what the network has done to Prison Break.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Any fans watch the season premiere this week?

I Tivo'd it and watched it last night. Few twists for sure and I thought it was an excellent 2 hour premiere. For a show that I thought would be hard pressed to manage two decent seasons, I think we are well on our way into an amazing fourth season.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

I thought the premier (watched it last night) shows far more promise than last year did. It is a bit A-Team-esque now but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Some plot points did manage to make no sense. Homeland security can get these guys out of prison, hide them, transport them in military craft, get em fake ids etc but the homeland security guy made several references to Company employees being inside the gov't and he even made reference to not being able to do anything openly since 1 in ten are Company. A bit silly and the Sarah plotline is as bad as Tony Almeda coming back to life on 24.

That said, it was very entertaining and the other characters are all as good as ever, even Bellick is becoming likeable. T-Bag is still the nuts. Some bad mexican, as cheesy a line as it was, was still hysterical.

One other thing, the tattoo removal, means shirtless Wentworth Miller shots to come. A big mistake. The tats were an integral part of the first season and, while useless now, they were cool. A nightmare to reproduce each season but cool as hell. A shame they had to go.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I said the same to my girlfriend last night during that scene. We rarely seen the tattoos anymore and I mentioned how it must be a pain in the ass when they do shoot those scenes. A quick second of air time will save them hours of prep. However, I agree that the tattoos were amazing and I think they reminded the viewer of what Michael is capable.

There were moments last night when I was asking myself how realistic some of the stuff was.. but even with a few exaggerated details or the odd unrealistic scene... it's excellent television.

I assumed last season that Sarah could be making a return.. but I didn't see Whistler's character exiting so early.

T-Bag is easily one of the most likable and unlikable characters on television.

I enjoyed the dialogue last night about how he and Michael were one in the same.

Michael Rappaport is a great addition this season as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Michael Rappaport is a great addition this season as well.

I loathe him.
the only roles I've seen him in where he was convincing were the moron kid cop in Copland, the moron kid in Mighty Aphrodite and the moron snow plow driver in Beautiful Girls.

he's a moron and any time he tries to act like a man of even moderate intelligence it comes across as bad acting. might be his accent. might be that he's really just an idiot.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Did you watch him in the War at Home?

It was a decent show that apparently has been scrapped. Oddly enough, he played an idiotic father on it. I didn't mind it. But I agree it is tough to accept him in a serious role. But the way he has presented the character so far.. it hasn't bothered me.

What ever came of C Note? Was their closure on that character?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
according to wikipedia, C-Note was put into the witness protection program in order for him to testify against Mahone. Not sure if that is accurate.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I remember him accepting a deal last season so he could be with his family and avoid time. But I thought it hinged on being able to bring down Michael.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Heard a rumour that C-Note might be making a comeback as well, but I don't really think that would be the best idea. We have already seen one return however, so who knows.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kronik98

I thought C-Note's character was a strong one for the show.

But one thing I like about the show is that nobody is safe. I couldn't believe that they killed off Abruzzi so early in the series.

I remember after season 2 they were rumors circulating that they were going to potentially kill of Lincoln.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join