It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Dies After Wife Crushes Testicles

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Talk about dealing a deadly blow!

An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight, police told the state-run Ethiopian News Agency.

Police said on Friday the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury, and died days later.

Full Story

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
OMG That Is One Hell Of A Way To Go. I Am Gonna Be In Pain All Day just Thinking About it. They should fry her unless she has a super good reason as to why they she did it.. owwwwwww i can not sit still now . I Am Guessing this is nothing like getting kicked in the nuts. . is this related to the lady that chopped her husband penis off ????

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Dude, that has to hurt! Just hearing/reading that makes me flinch. OWW!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ay,Ay,Ay.....My marbles hurt and i can't even feel them....lol.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ay,Ay,Ay.....My marbles hurt and i can't even feel them....lol.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think that scientists should work on some sort of electrode enhanced virtual reality computer system that directs pulses of electricity to the pain receptors of the brain. Those guys out there who have been hit, kicked, smacked, smashed or punched in the scrotum will know that it is unlike any other pain there is. It sort of grabs you by the back of the head and ripples along your spine until every axon and dendrite in your body quivvers with overload from the shock.

If we could synthesize this absolutely excruciating form of pain, we could make it mandatory for all women to undergo an experience with the VR computer system. This would garuntee that events such as this would never happen. Women have no idea of the level of body searing pain involved with a blow to the nutz so they continue to exploit this weak spot. IT HAS TO STOP!! Women will never understand and good men will die as a result of their ignorance!

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by insite]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
we should smash child rapists testicles with a mallet

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
no, we should stretch them out with barbecue tongs and stick them in a blender

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
no,we should pierce them with red-hot needles,smash them with a mallot,put them in a blender,then feed them to them through a straw.(I mean before we we skin them alive and dip them in a vat of hydrochloric acid).........Did that come out of ME????

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

If we could synthesize this absolutely excruciating form of pain, we could make it mandatory for all women to undergo an experience with the VR computer system. This would garuntee that events such as this would never happen. Women have no idea of the level of body searing pain involved with a blow to the nutz so they continue to exploit this weak spot. IT HAS TO STOP!! Women will never understand and good men will die as a result of their ignorance!

sorry it had to be said but i wish they could synthesize childbirth and make it mandatory that all men experience that. only fair.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
my god if woman could only inmagen

it is so painfull guys go into shock and some casses have know to black and have hartfailer

but woman do have to go thro childbirth witch *we* guys couse...

but i dare to say that it can be alot more painfull then childbirth

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Damn...talk about a nutcracker.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
my god if woman could only inmagen

it is so painfull guys go into shock and some casses have know to black and have hartfailer

but woman do have to go thro childbirth witch *we* guys couse...

but i dare to say that it can be alot more painfull then childbirth
NOTHING is more painful than childbirth.
That pain lasts how long?
My 3rd child took 23 hours of hard labour. I don't even know if you can imagine that kind of pain non stop every 3 minutes or less for 23 hours...
Try pushing a golf ball out of your body through the tip of your "penis" and let me know how that feels. That would be a much closer comparison, only it would have to take you several hours to push it out.
If only once a man could feel what we feel, this would never be a question again and every man on earth would look at his wife or S.O. with a new appreciation.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a golf ball!!!! a basket ball would be closer

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
a golf ball!!!! a basket ball would be closer
Considering the difference in hole sizes, I think that ratio would be accurate.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
lol true . all I know is that you just think that theres no way that thats ever gonna get out of there!!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
lol i geuss your right that would be hell...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Same thing happened in Cambodia..

And somebody posted this at the ATS..

Remember?

This is odd..

People killed cause of 'balls'..

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
childbirth is important for the survival of the human species. how can you compare it to the randomness and blatantly sinister act of deliberately kicking me in the balls? im sorry you women have to go through childbirth, but thats a price you born into (only being honest), but kicking a man in the nuts is just wrong. its evil, its uncalled for and it hurts very, very, very, badly.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
dont want to give birth? adopt or get a c-section. dont want to experience a near death experience from getting kicked in the sack? educate some women

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join