It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Dies After Wife Crushes Testicles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
No one should ever attack a guy there for fun. Thats just wrong. But if the guy is forcing himself on her and she needs to defend herself than I think she has every right to do that.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Lone Wolf, are you a male? have you ever been kicked in the scrotum? if you are a male, how can you be such a traitor to our gender? we were cursed with this exploitable fault in our anatomy, women werent blessed.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSaddenedElf
Ever been line-drived by a baseball in that area? I have...twice...and its no laughing matter. I couldn't move for a good solid hour after it happened the first time.

yes I have been line-drived by a baseball in that area. Even with a cup I was could hardly move for almost an hour.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
do you think that some men would have second thoughts if the boot were on the other foot? if they could inflict that sort of pain on women would they use any restraint.
And I'm saying some men not all

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
insite - yes I am a male. But I feel that if a woman is being attacked she has the right to hit him there. However, no woman should ever hit a man there for any other reason than self defence.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
oh yeah for sure. the number of rapes would be ten times what it actually is, purely from the fact that women would be instantaneously incapacitated from the sheer pain of the experience. i would never do it tho. of course id need to be on ATS listening to insite explain the seriousness of a blow to the groin, otherwise id just be like women are today, completely unaware of how bad it hurts. it really hurts, i mean it REALLY hurts. it really does. it hurts REALLy bad, it hurts

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Fighting dirty is wrong. If she was being assulted kick him there do not twist it. All the women on this board and weird men do not twist guys testicles ok. When i said weird men i did not mean gay men, i meant weird men.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If a guy is attacking a girl, she has every right to kick him in the nuts. She has to do what she can. However I have seen some girls hit guys in the nuts when they were just horsing around thinking that it is no big deal. Just keep in mind, would spraying a guy with pepper spray be warranted here, if not, then neither would kicking him in the nuts.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
now that chick really IS a ball breaker!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
didn't read all the replies but am i the only who found it humorous that William "one sac" posted a thread about a man loosing one out of his sack? well he didn't loose it but it was destroyed and he died hehe

guess not

god that must've been some pain

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Oh sweet mother of god

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
All I can add is OUCH

Not a fun way to go.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
this argument is flawed, pregnancy no longer needs to be painful with c sections etc, but getting kicked in the balls will always be much worse, also getting pregnant is 9 times out of 10 the womans choice, how many guys do u know that are hungering to have a child, not many, most of us prefer having a life and money lol

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf

Originally posted by TheSaddenedElf
Ever been line-drived by a baseball in that area? I have...twice...and its no laughing matter. I couldn't move for a good solid hour after it happened the first time.

yes I have been line-drived by a baseball in that area. Even with a cup I was could hardly move for almost an hour.

thats nothing, a guy i went to college with took a shot to the nuts at paintball, no protection, made me laugh , not sure he felt the same

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
I think that scientists should work on some sort of electrode enhanced virtual reality computer system that directs pulses of electricity to the pain receptors of the brain. Those guys out there who have been hit, kicked, smacked, smashed or punched in the scrotum will know that it is unlike any other pain there is. It sort of grabs you by the back of the head and ripples along your spine until every axon and dendrite in your body quivvers with overload from the shock.

If we could synthesize this absolutely excruciating form of pain, we could make it mandatory for all women to undergo an experience with the VR computer system. This would garuntee that events such as this would never happen. Women have no idea of the level of body searing pain involved with a blow to the nutz so they continue to exploit this weak spot. IT HAS TO STOP!! Women will never understand and good men will die as a result of their ignorance!

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by insite]

Really? PAIN??? maybe you should compare it to childbirth.. Ha! men can't handle it... Women CAN LOL

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Has someone been searching for 'testicles' in the ATS search engine?

How do you people find these threads?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by eazyr

I've seen women giving birth, and I've been kicked in the nads.

I'll take the nard shot every time man... External pain, no problem, internal childbirth pain? No thanks, meds or no. (and meds only alleviate SOME of the pain most of the time, so I'm told, not all). (That much was clear when seeing their faces).

To another:

Has someone been searching for 'testicles' in the ATS search engine?

How do you people find these threads?

A little thread necromancy. Someone raised this one from the vault and dusted it off I see.....
edit on 21-5-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyr

If you think a C-section isn't painful, you haven't had one. They cut through the muscles of the abdomen, and it can take months for them to heal.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The guy wouldn't have died had he put on his big boy pants and seeked out medical attention like a normal functioning person with half a brain:

Police said on Friday the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury, and died days later.

Apparently he preferred to suffer and die a slow and agonizing death (days later) instead of swallowing his manly pride.

Tsk, tsk... beat on a woman... get your peanuts crushed to death.
C'est la vie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join