It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people want to kill the Jews?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Okay, I know the obvious reasons (or not so obvious).

LAND
It may have started over land but the land was Isreals before King Titus swiped it from the map.

POWER
Isreal seems to be cool with letting the Palestinians (Muslims) keep their sacred Mosque in their territory. They give Palestine millions in foriegn aide each year (believe it or not).

RELIGION
Islam doesn't say kill Jews. And Jews don't outwardly persceute Muslims because Jews aren't threatened by other religions, they truely believe they are chosen. No need to spread the faith, less is better in paradise, no lines lol.

I know how Isreal took the land in the war with Egypt and Jordan and never let the Palestians come back home. This is bad, but they were offered compensation, more than other dictators in the past operated. Anyway, if this was their only reason, it just seems it would evaporate over the four decades that it happened.

My conclusion is Rhetoric and Propaganda. But I don't really know the reason for it? Anyone have two cents? AAC (I forgot to add, I'm not Jewish I just like to make sense of it).

[edit on 1-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There are many reasons why anti-setmitism exists, and you named most of them. Its a mix of all of those things.
Although i read on some weird webpage once, with not alot of credability that the jews are hated so much because hebrew is the language of the "angels" and the jews surposedly stole the language off a nomad group. It said when hebrew is spoken it makes us upset because the language is sacred.
Thought it was a intresting theory, but one with little creability.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Isreal seems to be cool with letting the Palestinians (Muslims) keep their sacred Mosque in their territory. They give Palestine millions in foriegn aide each year (believe it or not).

Its spelled Israel.

Not only does Israel not give aide to the Palestinians sometimes they don't give them their own tax money.

If you are going to make 'believe it or not' claims please back it up with a reference.

I know how Isreal took the land in the war with Egypt and Jordan and never let the Palestians come back home. This is bad, but they were given compensation,

Israel has not ever allowed compensation for the almost one million people who fled their homes in fear of their lives.

Right of return was not ever honored either.

The foundation of your post is incorrect unreferenced supposition.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I know how Isreal took the land in the war with Egypt and Jordan and never let the Palestians come back home. This is bad, but they were given compensation, more than other dictators in the past operated.

Huh? Um, when you wage war against another people, and then loose, they gain the right to occupy and police you and control your land.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

Its spelled Israel.

Not only does Israel not give aide to the Palestinians sometimes they don't give them their own tax money.

If you are going to make 'believe it or not' claims please back it up with a reference.

I know how Isreal took the land in the war with Egypt and Jordan and never let the Palestians come back home. This is bad, but they were given compensation,

Israel has not ever allowed compensation for the almost one million people who fled their homes in fear of their lives.

Right of return was not ever honored either.

The foundation of your post is incorrect unreferenced supposition.

The Palestinians left their homes in 1947-48 for a variety of reasons. Thousands of wealthy Arabs left in anticipation of a war, thousands more responded to Arab leaders' calls to get out of the way of the advancing armies, a handful were expelled, but most simply fled to avoid being caught in the cross fire of a battle. Had the Arabs accepted the 1947 UN resolution, not a single Palestinian would have become a refugee and an independent Arab state would now exist beside Israel.
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org... html

This doesn't sound like the actions of an unsympathetic group... I thought the post was pretty self-evident. I could post links, but I shouldn't have to teach, if you want to reply.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I know how Isreal took the land in the war with Egypt and Jordan and never let the Palestians come back home. This is bad, but they were given compensation, more than other dictators in the past operated.

Huh? Um, when you wage war against another people, and then loose, they gain the right to occupy and police you and control your land.

Exactly but they came to the bargaining table and offered rights. AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Why people hate Jews?

That is a good question,

For almost 1,700 years Jews have been expelled from various countries in Europe,

Some of the most given reasons is, economic- “They have too much wealth”
Chosen People – “They are arrogant are claim to be the chosen.
Scapegoat – “They are easily to single out and blame them for troubles in the world”
Religious – “They killed Jesus”
Outsiders – “They are different”
Racial – “They are inferior”

Is many reasons some may used to tell why they “Hate Jews”, the truth is that is only excuses nothing more behind the “hate”.

The fact is that they have been persecuted for centuries and has become target for just been Jews to many times.

To many has die for it.

In my opinion, they have nothing to be hate for, they have done nothing but fight their way to become a nation on their own right.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I do not see where your article refutes my points that Israel has not ever compensated Palestinians who lost their land, nor does it prove where Israel gives foreign aide money to Palestinians.

The statements you made were false.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I do not see where your article refutes my points that Israel has not ever compensated Palestinians who lost their land, nor does it prove where Israel gives foreign aide money to Palestinians.

The statements you made were false.

I see what your talking about, I should've specified it was the EU giving millions in aid. (Which was in reference to the Rhetoric and Propaganda idea that West has something to gain from conflict?) The compensation was offered, supported by the article, that was refused. Which was simple stated to support that they weren't merciless in their taking back THEIR OWN land. I;m sorry I accused, I just don't like it when people reply to criticize yet not entrtain the question. Although I should've clarified. AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I see what your talking about, I should've specified it was the EU giving millions in aid. (Which was in reference to the Rhetoric and Propaganda idea that West has something to gain from conflict?) The compensation was offered, supported by the article, that was refused. Which was simple stated to support that they weren't merciless in their taking back THEIR OWN land. I;m sorry I accused, I just don't like it when people reply to criticize yet not entrtain the question. Although I should've clarified. AAC

Since you can't seem to do it, here is Israels position on compensation from your own linked source.

Israel has consequently maintained that any agreement to compensate the Palestinian refugees must also include Arab compensation for Jewish refugees.

Israel has not ever offered compensation for Palestinians.

Jewish 'refugees' were not denied right of return[if any of them wanted to], nor did any of the Arab Governments force them to leave.

There lies the significant difference.

After the conflict Jews left to join Israel where the Palestinains left to avoid a war, and were not allowed to return.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by ArchAngel]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That very fact is supporting the topic of the thread. They were being fair as one can be when taking back what was rightfully theirs. Right? That is the only message in the thread. They were as fair as can be. Not a crucial reason for all the generations of hate.

I'm sorry if it's a "touchy" subject for you.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

That very fact is supporting the topic of the thread. They were being fair as one can be when taking back what was rightfully theirs. Right? That is the only message in the thread. They were as fair as can be. Not a crucial reason for all the generations of hate.

The topic of the thread is your own words so it proves nothing.

Israel has not been as fair as they could be.

They have refused to allow almost a million people to return to their homes, and stole their land.

Later, after invading in a sneak attack, they have occupied the West Bank, Gaza, and Golon for two generations.

The land was never given to them, and they refuse to give citizenship, and equal rights to the more than four million Palestinians living there today.

Fair would be to withdraw, and pay compensation to the refugees as UN Resolutions have instructed israel to do.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by ArchAngel]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thankyou Captain Obvious!

Are you aware that 90% of Palestinians travel to Israel towns for work? That's just mean of them huh? Once again, you ignore the purpose of thread. Good Job! AAC

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Just like when Iraq invaded Kuwait?

Nations do NOT have the right to do this under international law, although it does not stop those situations where a veto weilding Security Council member wants to occupy, or in the case of Israel if you control a nation with that power.

When Israel invaded in a sneak attack back in 1967 the UN said it loud and clear in UNSCR 242:

The United Nations Security Council Resolution 242
Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in which every State in the area can live in security,
Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:

Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Once again, you ignore the purpose of thread. Good Job! AAC

Look again at your thread title.

You asked why people want to kill the Jews, and then you deny the reasons, and misrepresent the facts.

You may not want to know the answers to your question, but after all you were the one that asked.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Once again, you ignore the purpose of thread. Good Job! AAC

Look again at your thread title.

You asked why people want to kill the Jews, and then you deny the reasons, and misrepresent the facts.

You may not want to know the answers to your question, but after all you were the one that asked.

Considering you never sincerely entertained the thread, you were unable to pick up on the underline question. I insinuated that an outside source may have influence on that conflict because I didn't think the reason for hatred was worth the decades of violence (which is my opinion). I never misrepresented the facts, you steered away from the point and zoomed in on the reasons, that in current events self-evident. Like I said before, you must be senistive to the issue, because you blatantly ignore the subject. You seem to be a hater by your responses. No problem, just keep it away from my threads, and I'll show you the same courtesy. Thanks AAC.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Are you aware that 90% of Palestinians travel to Israel towns for work? That's just mean of them huh?

Nobody ever hates because of the GOOD things done for them.

Its the bad things that cause people to hate.

If you really want to know WHY you must put the shoe on the other foot.

It hurts the feet, but opens the eyes.

I wish that I could give you my shoe so that you could listen to it and see all that I saw when I put it on the other foot, but this you must do alone.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Are you aware that 90% of Palestinians travel to Israel towns for work? That's just mean of them huh?

Nobody ever hates because of the GOOD things done for them.

Its the bad things that cause people to hate.

If you really want to know WHY you must put the shoe on the other foot.

It hurts the feet, but opens the eyes.

I wish that I could give you my shoe so that you could listen to it and see all that I saw when I put it on the other foot, but this you must do alone.

It is the art of turning sympathy into empathy. I truely understand. But you can't let one side dilute the other. It is always two-sided, I understand. I was wondering if EU or US had interests in the conflict. So many conspiracy buffs here I thought they would know something, if there was something to know. Peace AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Considering you never sincerely entertained the thread, you were unable to pick up on the underline question.

Then be more clear.

I insinuated that an outside source may have influence on that conflict because I didn't think the reason for hatred was worth the decades of violence (which is my opinion).

Land is the reason as with most other conflicts, and it exists worth it or not.

I never misrepresented the facts,

You most certainly did, and even admitted that it was the EU, and not Israel giving aide.

you steered away from the point and zoomed in on the reasons, that in current events self-evident.

When you ask questions like 'why' you will get reasons as an answer.

Like I said before, you must be senistive to the issue, because you blatantly ignore the subject. You seem to be a hater by your responses. No problem, just keep it away from my threads, and I'll show you the same courtesy. Thanks AAC.

I refuse, but you always have the option of putting a user on your ignore list.

Click IGNORE over here:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Considering you never sincerely entertained the thread, you were unable to pick up on the underline question.

Then be more clear.

I insinuated that an outside source may have influence on that conflict because I didn't think the reason for hatred was worth the decades of violence (which is my opinion).

Land is the reason as with most other conflicts, and it exists worth it or not.

I never misrepresented the facts,

You most certainly did, and even admitted that it was the EU, and not Israel giving aide.

you steered away from the point and zoomed in on the reasons, that in current events self-evident.

When you ask questions like 'why' you will get reasons as an answer.

You seem to be a "hater" by your responses. No problem, just keep it away from my threads, and I'll show you the same courtesy. Thanks AAC.

I refuse, but you always have the option of putting a user on your ignore list.

Click IGNORE over here:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join