It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people want to kill the Jews?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So you're not going to keep your hate away from my threads?

Hate is your perception.

I support equal rights for all, or an Israeli withdrawl.

If thats hate then I am a hater, and the word has no meaning.

If you don't want to hear conflicting views on the mid-east situation you came to the wrong forum.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

So you're not going to keep your hate away from my threads?

Hate is your perception. And it's your position?

I support equal rights for all, or an Israeli withdrawl. Israel did withdraw. What more do they want? They elected killers. The good people of Palestine I stand by, do you stand by the good people of Israel?

If thats hate then I am a hater, and the word has no meaning. Anything anti-fair is hate to me and most.

If you don't want to hear conflicting views on the mid-east situation you came to the wrong forum. The conflict is the problem, understanding both sides is the solution. Give it a shot!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Israel did withdraw.

Here is the source of your confusion.

Israel has not withdrawn from the West Bank, Golon, the Cheeba Farms, and the withdraw from Gaza was not decided to be permanant.

Israel still controls the border today, and they have reserved the right to re-occupy.

Israel did not withdraw, they simply pulled back from one section.

Millions Palestinians are still not free.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Arch Angel,

Do you really believe that if the Israelis were to withdraw to Pre-1967 Borders that the Palestinians as well as the rest of the Arab world (that utilize the "Palestinian Plight" to justify their own illegitimate governments) would actually accept that? Lets not forget that the only reason Israel had attacked preemptively was because all signs pointed toward immediate conflict, such as the chatter between Syria and Egypt, as well as Egypts ejection of the UN Peacekeeping force in the Sinai.

The Palestinians have some land right now, lets see if they can manage that without terrorism, poverty, and can bring their nation to some sort of economic respectability before anyone discusses giving up more land. Your response to this will be that the Israelis will never allow the Palestinians to do so, which I find to be completely hogwash, do you really believe Israelis want to live in Terror?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The Palestinians have some land right now...

Could you please show us the map of the land that is completely theirs?

The only place Israel has pulled back is Gaza, but they did not give it back.

They have reserved the right to re-occupy.

Palestine is not free.

Do you really believe that if the Israelis were to withdraw to Pre-1967 Borders that the Palestinians as well as the rest of the Arab world (that utilize the "Palestinian Plight" to justify their own illegitimate governments) would actually accept that?

I believe that if Israel complies with all international law[Along with the Arabs], and fully withdraws that it would be accepted.

The problem is that Israel has never come close to offering this, and shows no signs of doing so in the future.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by ArchAngel]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You have voted ArchAngel for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Good job for representing the other side of the conflict.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The reason Most Arabs(not just muslims) hate todays Jew is because todays Jew loaned all their(arabs) oil profits out to third World Nations, who then defaulted on those loans, except of course for the interest that was paid to todays Jews, interest that 'legally' belonged to todays Jews.

Todays Jews, in the mind of MOST Arabs, are a thieving lot who earned nothing on their own.

The sad truth is they are probably right ..
Considering, even God itself divorced the whole lot of them ...

Hope that answers your question.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with hate ...
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool ...

Without it love cannot be known, nor felt ..

I love how the people who discriminate against hate are usually the same ones who supposedly worship Elohim. The same are the ones who hated the world so much that they destroyed all of her inhabitants by "flood" ...

If their god is allowed to hate me then I am surely allowed to hate them, in return ... No?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There is ABSOLUTELY everything wrong with hate and the act of hating.

More of the same coming from the PC crowd, I would imagine. Now 'we' have the issue of discrimination against hate.

Is that a double negative or what?
Probably not when it comes to Jews though, huh?

seekerof

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
In ancient times the Israelis owned what is today known as Palestine.
Somehwere in there the Egyptians marched in, whooped keester and took the Hebrews as slaves.
Even if you do not beleive the bible there was a man named Moses who led the Hebrews out of Egypt.
They waged a bloody war to reclaim their lands.
Under King Davids reign Israel became a major power, and remained one for a very long time.
Eventually the Babylonians came along, whooped Keester and marched the Hebrews back into captivity.
Persia then waged war on babylon, the Hebrews were released by King Cyrus of Persia, the Hebrews tried to rebuild their homeland.
Alexander the Great demolished the Persian empire, and occupied Palestine.
After Alexanders death, the Greek Empire split into four seperate wings.
Judas Maccabeus led a war of rebellion against the Greeks (I beleive it was the Ptolemy's) and for a brief time regained autonomy over Israeli lands.
The Greeks counterattacked and nearly wiped out the Jewish resistance.
Rome annihilated the Greeks, and occupied Palestine.
THe Hebrews again tried to rebel, but this time were utterly destroyed by the Romans.
Jews were scattered across the globe, no homeland remained for them.
(Oddly enough, some crazy guy named Jesus actually predicted this)
Islam claimed the lands, declaring them holy unto God.
The Pope declared a crusade to retake the Holy land.
A very bloody war were Europe more often than not got their butts handed to them by Muslim armies occured. Nothing was gained.
The Ottoman Empire took over the rule of Palestine.
In WWI a guy named Lawrence led a revolt of the Arabs against the predominantly Turk Ottoman Empire, Palestine fell under British Imperial rule.
Jews, fighting under the British had glimpsed the ancient land. The seeds of the dream to return were sown.
WWII: Hitler tries to eradicate the Jewsih race, despite beign part Jew himself. (hypocritical bastard wasn't he?)
After WWII, Jewish liberation groups began attacking British installations, using tactics that today we call terrorism.
1947, Britian grants authority and autonomy to a new Jewish state.
Neighboring Arab nations try desperately to wipe the Israelis off the Earth, they fail.

True there are many Palestinians who suffer under the rule of israel, unfortunately I have no answer for that...All I can do is give a breif historical overview and maybe shed some light onto what might be some historical causes for all of this mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join