It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter with the Black Eyed Kids

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nakash

in most cases demons are invited in the house via ouija (is that how you spell that?) but anyways, maybe it's the same thing except they ask or trick people to letting them in?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
well i see this a very old post haha but found it fascinating none the less the stories been told about these beings is quite creepy some even had me up half the night i read a super scary one because it was based in my country which freaked me the hell out anyway i don't really know about this guy BlackEyedKid experience i mean at first yes but then he started saying he was becoming superman and that was when i lost him but the others all sounded pretty lagit so anyway if i ever (hoping not to) encounter one of these i thinki will tell them to get lost and maybe throw holy water at them anyway
peace

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
mysteriousuniverse.org... ds-insidious-threat-or-myth-in-the-making/

heres some info on these evil demons

hope this helps

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

I used to see a woman in a green dress standing outside my window and my mom never believed me, the woman always asked to come inside and I would tell her I had to ask my mom before inviting anyone in and she would get upset when I would start to leave. My mother thought I was just imagining the tree outside my window looked like a woman but she would stand in front of the tree and the tree was at least 10 feet from my window and she would stand right outside the window nowhere near the tree. I wasn't the type of kid to tell crazy stories like that.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I am going to go with te demons in disguise theory here and ill tell you why, who is the chief of demons? the devil right? what is his favorite tactic? deciet. so he transforms demons into the form of children, seeing as how there is no record of anyone letting them in so we may never know what their intent is

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi guys, im a paranormal investigator researching the BEK's. Im looking to get in touch with people who have had a similar experience. contact me on d.kermit.email(at)gmail.com.

Please only serious emails.

Personally i believe it could be society projecting its fears about the youth of today and how they are all seen as dangerous.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tebbo

I was talking to my husband about these children tonight. he recently heard about them and kinda freaked out because he had 2 young kids come to his door around 2001. same eyes same situation. they wanted to come in. after pulling up research to show him i saw where it is being said that the BEKs stories came about in @ 1998 or so. This isnt true...they have been around much longer. My great grandfather told my grandfather about them who told me. My great grandfather was native american and they believe that the kids are demons looking for souls. they only way to possess one is by invitation only. Anyway just letting folks know that both my great grandfather and my grandfather had experiences with them before 1975. I'm 42 and have heard about them for a long time. i believe they show up in time intervals.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BiohazardT

Probably one of the creepiest stories I've read. Thanks in advance for future sleepless nights

In all seriousness though, that is creepy. If genuine, I expect it wont be the last you'll see of them..

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

So you're saying if you see any BEK's, just rampage them Charlie Murphy style and they'll leave you alone?

Sounds like quality advice if I do say so myself!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I actually have a short story/experience with black eyed people!

When I was around 7 and in Sunday school some people I did not recognize had come into the church and stayed for the sermon and the man and lady (no these were not children) both had black eyes. You could not see any white at all. I kept looking at them, and every time I would turn around they were looking at me.

It was very creepy, and a very short experience, but I have seen black eyed people, and there is definitely something odd about them.

These were complete strangers, as this was a small town in the middle of nowhere up in Alaska, and everyone knew everyone. Have no idea who these people were and they were only there once.

After seeing the thread I thought I would share that experience.

This was back in 1978.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I actually have a short story/experience with black eyed people!

When I was around 7 and in Sunday school some people I did not recognize had come into the church and stayed for the sermon and the man and lady (no these were not children) both had black eyes. You could not see any white at all. I kept looking at them, and every time I would turn around they were looking at me.

It was very creepy, and a very short experience, but I have seen black eyed people, and there is definitely something odd about them.

These were complete strangers, as this was a small town in the middle of nowhere up in Alaska, and everyone knew everyone. Have no idea who these people were and they were only there once.

After seeing the thread I thought I would share that experience.

This was back in 1978.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

if they had "Black and no white" how could you tell they were looking at you?
edit on 14-7-2013 by amraks because: woops used shortcuts to spell you

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

The direction of her head.
When I would look back behind me she would turn her head twards me and look me in the eye.

When someone is looking at you, you know.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackeyedkid

Congrats on following your instincts.

Becoming a victim of demonic critters is no fun.

Such entities are not to play around with, AT ALL.

Have you had any repeat incidents?

You might need to engage in some spiritual warfare with experienced people in such matters.

www.alienresistance.org...

might be of some help.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi Darkblade71,

I actually have a short story/experience with black eyed people! When I was around 7 and in Sunday school some people I did not recognize had come into the church and stayed for the sermon and the man and lady (no these were not children) both had black eyes. You could not see any white at all. I kept looking at them, and every time I would turn around they were looking at me. It was very creepy, and a very short experience, but I have seen black eyed people, and there is definitely something odd about them. These were complete strangers, as this was a small town in the middle of nowhere up in Alaska, and everyone knew everyone. Have no idea who these people were and they were only there once. After seeing the thread I thought I would share that experience. This was back in 1978.

Thanks for sharing your intriguing experience. Was wondering if they were checking you all out. Do you remember if anyone local went missing around that time?

Aelf

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Aelfrede
Hi Darkblade71,
Thanks for sharing your intriguing experience. Was wondering if they were checking you all out. Do you remember if anyone local went missing around that time?

Aelf

GREAT QUESTION. If you get an answer, please let me know.

I wonder how much David Paulides has collected info on such cases. I don't think anyone asked him that question. Maybe emailing him the question would get a response.

I don't recall his email off the top of my head.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

I don't recall anyone going missing but then I was very young then,
and people disappear up there all the time. The last time I was in my home town 2 people had gone missing, one from Europe who went kayaking and never returned, and one that they think went to get on his house boat and no one ever saw him again (most likely was drunk and fell in the water) And that was just in a 1 year period a few years back, so people go missing all the time there. It would be hard to pin down any connection.

I will say that I do recall our church group driving back one evening around that time (it was a few of us kids and the pasture and his wife) and I looked out the back window of the car and saw a light following us in the sky. When I said something to them, they told me they did not want to know and just kept driving. I think it was that same summer.
Again, hard to say if there was a connection or not.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackeyedkid

I never knew of the bek until i had a dream one nite with a child in it with black eyes. I googled it and was freaked out. Im seriously scared. This is some crazy sh##

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join