It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter with the Black Eyed Kids

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I just read about these things in the latest issue of Nexus Magazine. The author of the article was Jason Offutt who heads the website:

from-the-shadows.blogspot.com...

Since reading his stories I spent a whole night reading every single Black Eyed Kid account I could find. I could really only find about fifteen. The thing that they all have in common is a realness to the accounts. Like the person wrote it from the heart. Content wise, all of the accounts relay some sort of mortal fear from seemingly nowhere. Also, that their eyes are completely black.

Now, I had the idea that possibly there is some sort of, like, instinctual fear that is paralyzing to humans of a black eyeball, and that maybe some of these people peripherally saw the black eye, or saw a glimpse of it, but it didn't reach the concious brain, whatever. They caught a quick glimpse and that was enough to ice their nerves.

That's just a theory that I think could explain the fear. Not that I believe it as a theory, I think there might be more to this than we know.

It doesn't explain the all black eye though. A completely black eye ball. Not a really big iris. Not an absence of cornea. No. A black eyeball.

Weird, but addictive. The accounts, I mean. They are like Scary Stories to Tell In the Dark. Lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Reptilians...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
this , is a new phenomena to me , but it cries out the classic men in black phenomenon ,,, i wonder if these kids are a new incarnation of the MIB , don't get me wrong , i am in no way relegating either phenomena to fiction , just noting similarities - i do believe -------

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pauls_steampunkery

Me too! I first became interested after reading Brian Bethel's account. I do believe they exist and they do bare a remarkable resemblance to the MIB.

I wish there were more personal experiences, as I love this topic.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by franklin555

I thought that was interesting in the story that the black-eyed kids seemed to have a need to be 'let in' to the home of their potential victims, thank goodness they were NOT let in. But it reminded me of the Swedish film 'Let The Right One In', in which the main character Eli (who turns out to be a vampire) has to keep asking to be let into her friend's home rather than just walking through the doorway.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I always love black eyed kid stories. Whether it's something paranormal or contacts who knows. Either way the stories are always creepy. I actually wouldn't mind one of them approaching me, I'll poke em in the eye to see if it's contacts or not.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
carve a "devil trap" on your skateboard...

(see my profile pic)

only thing you actually need i circle at the top it it's fom the Key of Solomon

mixed with a sign of mercery...

the rest some alchemy, and qabbala.... with a little tribal to look cool

if you want to try out the whole hing for me

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What does this video in it's first few minutes say to you? looks a lot like the black eyed kids right? especially the drawings done by the people abducted, they also speak of seeing adolescents, babies, toddlers , young adults etc.

Very eerie depictions. They really do remind me of BEKs , it's so close , it's scary!

[edit on 5-9-2010 by JJBB22]

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I read part of a book on vampires yesterday (The Element Encylopaedia of Vampires). Seems these kids could DEFINITELY be vampires (remember, as with Hollywood's portrayal of Wicca and witches, lots of stuff in the movies is either exaggerated or completely made up, with lots of actual information/history missed out - the book gives some details of beliefs about vampires BEFORE movies were made (up) about them).

Why is it "far fetched" for them to be vampires, yet perfectly acceptable for them to be demons? That's nonsensical thinking. And if you're thinking "Well, it's just that Bram Stoker's Dracula... he couldn't really... that's just absurd..", you're still being nonsensical but STOP. Read about the true history of vampires.

edit on 27-9-2010 by StopAutoplayingStuff because: Some muppet saying vampires are far fetched. Silly silly muppet.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackeyedkid...it was at this point i hit him in the face...

Best response to them EVER

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
op....you did correctly....smack em a good one and turn away....knock their lights out with a blow to their nose sideways or fingers in the eyes....that's the good ole manly way....knock 'em back a step. they were out of line from the start....huh!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yetifood12
i think their kinda cool. their is this one woman who claimed to have let some in and said that they weren't evil and they were like guardian angels. i don't think so but could be true (probably not)

She lies, and you work for the Illuminati. Or reptillians. Or the federal reserve bank.

Anyway, people don't get "overcome with a sense of fear and dread" (as happen in a story that was not from the thread starter) when a guardian angel comes to visit. But God doesn't seem to be real anyway so how can guardian angels exist?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparhawk

Here is one www.abovetopsecret.com... from Australia so not just the us same description to there's something very odd about this.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_b

The second night he came by he just said "I need about $3.50." I said Jeez Wes Borland, I just gave you $10 yesterday. Thats when I realized it was the Loch Ness monster dressed up as Wes Borland and he just wanted another tree fitty.

[edit on 1/2/2008 by mike_b]

best sh**t i've ever read

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Admins can you check if this kid Blackeyedkid have log in to this forums after his last post? maybe his death and havent been unable to post in here.

PS: nevermind I just did a search of his post and found to much BS from him, he just converted to superman because of this encounter with the Black Eyed kids
edit on 6-10-2010 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Replikant

hi, i'm more-or-less new to this site and came across these black eyed kids, which i found really interesting. i've been reading quite a few posts and no one seems to know what happens if you let them in, i was just wondering if anyone has heard of someone doing this?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
this is a video of my experience with black eyed kids

youtu.be...
edit on 7-5-2011 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by rockoperawriter because: heehee

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here is a link about Back Eyed Kids:

www.theblackvault.com...
edit on 7-5-2011 by caladonea because: link has been erased[/editby

Sorry about this link I just added this... double checked it...and now the information is gone...when it was there a few minutes ago.....weird
edit on 7-5-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nakash

I believe you and dont worry i have a few ideas I just need to do more research. If u are a christian pray and keep a cross on you for anything supernatural can not hurt you when you have the faith of jesus and know him and know his word

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by papathetata
reply to post by Replikant

hi, i'm more-or-less new to this site and came across these black eyed kids, which i found really interesting. i've been reading quite a few posts and no one seems to know what happens if you let them in, i was just wondering if anyone has heard of someone doing this?

Funnily enough someone on ATS a few months back claimed to have let them in and had bad things happen since but never elaborated. Probably a big hoax but never know, no one seems to have let them in yet from my findings.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join