It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush: Racist...DRUG FIEND!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Talk-radio titan Rush Limbaugh is being investigated for allegedly buying thousands of addictive painkillers from a black-market drug ring.

The moralizing motormouth was turned in by his former housekeeper - who says she was Limbaugh's pill supplier for four years.

www.nydailynews.com...

Hah-Haaaah! The moral conscience of the repugnant right is a drug addict! This is great! No! Not a chance in hell I'm gonna have sympathy for him. Where was HIS sympathy for others who weren't of the repugnant brand????

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Colonel,

I find this news very encouraging.
First, Bill Bennett with gambling. Now Rush is poppin pills. Where's the May pole? Care to dance?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Colonel, dude, this might have been better in political scandels and gotten you more points. The only thing I can say about Rush is that if the drug thing turns out to be true, it'll be just another example of how those who preach morality are the quickest to slip into hypocrisy. Its a danger we all flirt with when we get on our soapbox but we aren't on such a public forum either.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Astrocreep: Are you implying something in regards to me? Well, forget it. I will continue to expose the Repugnants and try to cleanse the evil that has enveloped this country.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Kula: we'll dance when we get 'em all.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think at minimum a bottle of champagne is required. I'll be very interested to see what happens to his syndication and his ratings...

Here's his response:

"I am unaware of any investigation by any authorities involving me. No governmental representative has contacted me directly or indirectly. If my assistance is required in the future, I will, of course, cooperate fully."

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, yes, I think champagne is in order. This has been a good week (as you said in another thread). Bob Novak and karl Rove are outted as traitors. Rush is outted as a racist drug addict.

These pinnacles of decency and "patriotism" are brought low to the scum I always knew they were. I can't wait for the homsexual hating repugnants to be outted with pics in their leather underwear, whip, and leather mask. (You KNOW they do that stuff in private)

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Astrocreep: Are you implying something in regards to me? Well, forget it. I will continue to expose the Repugnants and try to cleanse the evil that has enveloped this country.

Thats a big job for one guy. I hope you packed a lunch.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Don't worry. I got a good night's sleep and took my vitamins. I'm up for the job.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Colonel, you should relate to Rush on one issue, and as far as the drugs, would you care to prove it? Oh, yeah, you need no direct evidence, or even inderect evidence, not when it comes to mindless bashing.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've got a feeling, colonel, you've got some skeletons in your closet. Every person does. This holier than thou attitude you carry, without any EVIDENCE to back up any of your outlandish claims, makes your arguments look futile. You actually make me want to vote republican, just so i can watch your furvor of ignorance whip you into an even bigger whirlwind.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
First, I hardly think that what Rush said makes him a racist.

Second, you are making a asumption based on an alligation. You don't even have the full story.

It's always wise to hear both sides of the story before making an opinion.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
He's a racist and a drug user...PERIOD.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here we go the 'daily left-wing rant' at ATS.

you know the left are getting so desparate to get into power and to stay into power that they are scouring the garbage cans outside the houses of right wingers now to find anything!

these people make me sick!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh, so its ok that Rush is a drug addict. Its ok that he's racist (like most of you right wingers). Just as long as he's a republican then he's ok. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Oh, so its ok that Rush is a drug addict. Its ok that he's racist (like most of you right wingers). Just as long as he's a republican then he's ok. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Been of your med's for a while now?

How do you equate what Rush said with being a racist? Have you even heard what he said? I don't see it. Please point me to what was so wrong in what he said.

Or is it that you have a crush on McNabb and took Rush's comments personally?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Found this at BartCop

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
YYEEEEEAAAAAH, Baby!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Know

Been of your med's for a while now?

How do you equate what Rush said with being a racist? Have you even heard what he said? I don't see it. Please point me to what was so wrong in what he said.

Or is it that you have a crush on McNabb and took Rush's comments personally?

McNabb has been to 3 straight Pro Bowls. 2 consecutive NFC Championship Games, and was runner up for MVP in his first year of play. That's just McNabb.

Look, this isn't the ONLY racist thing Rush's said. He's developed a pattern. Like "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back" to a black caller and "the NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies."

I know yu thik its funny b/c you're probably a racist yourself but, decent patriotic Americans don't want this in our country.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's not okay for Bush to be a drug addict or any president.

but for every rumour that Bush was a coke head, I can find annother that claims that Clinton was too. Do a search on Mena Arkansas on the web to see what I mean.

The point I am trying to make is that the battle is getting cheesy and sleazy.

If you cannot defeat someone on 'principles only' then you really do not have much.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join