It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush: Racist...DRUG FIEND!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
These are ALLEGATIONS, UNLIKE what is known FACT about John F. Kenedy...

Rush's housekeeper got paid $100,000.00 by the National Enquirer (PLEASE!) for this story and you guys are all dancing in the streets like it was Slick Willy in office again!

Hold on until the FACTS come out...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
"These are ALLEGATIONS, UNLIKE what is known FACT about John F. Kenedy...

Rush's housekeeper got paid $100,000.00 by the National Enquirer (PLEASE!) for this story and you guys are all dancing in the streets like it was Slick Willy in office again! "

What does John F. Kennedy have to do with Rush being a pillhead?

And how did I know Bill Clinton was going to come up? (sigh)

If this true, I'd like to see anyone even TRY to defend him (no doubt they will). This, after him bashing terminally ill, people who wanted medical mariuana.....

[Edited on 10/3/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Kenedy was a "pillhead", proven, fact, beyond a doubt. But the lefties still consider him a Demigod... Hypocricy at its best...

WHEN did Limbaugh EVER say anything against terminally ill patients getting grass?

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The federal government LOVES drug users. It brings in the $$$ after all. Shame they hypocritically make drugs illegal and allow states to lose their own money jailing tons of needless drug use cases. Rush is only doing what his country wants him to do.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is the most ridiculous thread i have ever seen on my days at ats. It just shows how much the left wing will reach, WITHOUT ANY GODDAMN PROOF, for a way to slander the right. Frigging pathetic and childish if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
When you consider that the VAST MAJORITY of America is either centrist or RIGHT of center it all makes sense...

EVERY SINGLE liberal talk show that attempted national syndication BOMBED on the radio. FOX News is the FASTEST GROWING news bureau in the country.

Bill O'Reilly (who I don't really care for) pops on the radio scene and is instantly rocking and rolling. The LIBERALS have LOST touch with America.

They have NO CHOICE but to attack those that America flocks to. The idea is if they make the right side heros look bad enough the population, left with nowhere else to go, will come back to THEM.

This will blow up in their ASSES like ALL of their radio, print and T.V. attempts have.

The American public is ON TO them. They have, IMHO, just hammered the last nail in their own coffin this day.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself, my man

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It really makes me wonder... the population has rejected them in the most meaningful court their is, free enterprise for profit. Yet they persist in these ploys and schemes thinking they can still win...

It's like the most basic definition of insanity, "Doing the SAME thing over and over expecting a DIFFERENT result".

This is going to be a VERY INTERESTING day (03/OCT/03) indeed.

Prediction, the left wing JUMPS ALL OVER THIS with all its failing might. The Right Wing stays on the sidelines until the facts come out (the right wingers rarely stick their own necks out for the other guy due to having it chopped off too many times in the 60's, 70's and 80's) and then they will not "Carpe Diam" because they never have been very good at it.

This will actually work in their favor because all the lefties that blow hard over this nonsense will look like huxsters and charletons while the righties will look "in command" and logical....

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You have to admit,Rush is a very wealthy man.With all that big money why the hell would he be buying drugs from his maid????I have no idea if he is a dope fiend or not.I kind of doubt it,but if he buys don't you think he would get them from a more reliable source,say a DOCTOR!!Look at Elvis for Christ's sake.What ever he needed they wrote a prescription.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
FINALLY! Somebody figured it out... "Why wouldn't he simply pay a doctor for them in a state that doesn't limit the Doctor/Patient relationship? Oh, that's right, I forgot, he WANTED to get busted! NOT! This story is CRAP!

Texas is a prime example of a state that has NO LAW AGAINST how much pain medicine a doctor prescribes to his/her patient.

All Limbaugh had to do was get hold of "Pain Management Doctor" and write a check. I don't know about Florida or N.Y. but I find it hard to beleive they would interefere either.

With all his cash and connections i just simply can't beleive he would do anything this stupid.

In response to the poster who indicated that pain medicine causes permanent hearing loss, that's only partially right, a SPECIFIC pain medicine CAN cause hearing loss, aspirin, whoa that's powerful stuff!

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) has been found to cause ringing in the ears. Rush's hearing loss was corrected with replacement "Ear hairs" (I can't remember the biological name for them) implanted in his ears.

The type of damage done by overdosing on aspirin (which IS in Percodan) would not respond to this treatment protocol.

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
When you consider that the VAST MAJORITY of America is either centrist or RIGHT of center it all makes sense...

EVERY SINGLE liberal talk show that attempted national syndication BOMBED on the radio. FOX News is the FASTEST GROWING news bureau in the country.

Bill O'Reilly (who I don't really care for) pops on the radio scene and is instantly rocking and rolling. The LIBERALS have LOST touch with America.

They have NO CHOICE but to attack those that America flocks to. The idea is if they make the right side heros look bad enough the population, left with nowhere else to go, will come back to THEM.

This will blow up in their ASSES like ALL of their radio, print and T.V. attempts have.

The American public is ON TO them. They have, IMHO, just hammered the last nail in their own coffin this day.

PEACE...
m...

You know this is a lot of crap, don't you. You know it is. I listen to liberal Mike Malloy EVRYDAY and he blows up the airwaves. But, he can't get on mainstream media. Why? Because its own by regungants!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Springer,

hear hear man!

what do you think about Arnold and their recent attacks on him?

I think he handled it perfectly and it will blow up in the Dems faces.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You mean that Arnie's really a Nazi. Nah, I think he just got busted.

Asked who his heroes are, he answered, "I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it."

He is quoted as saying he wished he could have an experience, "like Hitler in the Nuremberg stadium. And have all those people scream at you and just being total agreement whatever you say."

abcnews.go.com...

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Mike Maloy??? NEVER HEARD OF HIM! It must be because he blew up and sank on the air waves.

Did anyone notice that this housekeeper was a FORMER HOUSEKEEPER? Could there possibly be something else going on here? Possibly FIRED and SEEKING REVENGE?

4000 OxyCotin in 47 days.... 85 per day..... wouldn't that kill a Human???? Or 5? Makes no sense.

I would encourage all liberals to jump on this bandwagon. I only ask that you keep your whining to yourselves when you discover that the wheels have rotted spokes.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by copcorn
Mike Maloy??? NEVER HEARD OF HIM! It must be because he blew up and sank on the air waves.

Did anyone notice that this housekeeper was a FORMER HOUSEKEEPER? Could there possibly be something else going on here? Possibly FIRED and SEEKING REVENGE?

4000 OxyCotin in 47 days.... 85 per day..... wouldn't that kill a Human???? Or 5? Makes no sense.

I would encourage all liberals to jump on this bandwagon. I only ask that you keep your whining to yourselves when you discover that the wheels have rotted spokes.

Exactly, never heard of him. But, you heard of the drug addled freak, Rush, on repugnant radio. Yeah, I'm on this bandwagon.

Even if it were for "revenge," she's still got him tape being BUSTED as the drug using LOSER that he is.

(Did you know that he now supports terrorism? Financially supporting the drug trade supports terrorism. That's what you repugnants say all the time, right?)

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Exactly. "Where there's smoke there's fire, I did it and I am sorry" couldn't have said it better...

Take ANY of the recent Dems that got busted and it's LIES LIES LIES, obfuscations, character assasination of the accuser, everything BUT the truth.

87 OxyCotins, that's 80mg of Oxycodone EACH would kill an eleohant in on day. His respiratory system would have shut down.

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Exactly. "Where there's smoke there's fire, I did it and I am sorry" couldn't have said it better...

Take ANY of the recent Dems that got busted and it's LIES LIES LIES, obfuscations, character assasination of the accuser, everything BUT the truth.

87 OxyCotins, that's 80mg of Oxycodone EACH would kill an eleohant in on day. His respiratory system would have shut down.

P...
m...

Rush is tape SOLICITING ILLEGAL DRUGS! They have EMAILS! They have PHONE CALLS. IT WAS ON CNN!

You repugnats are so void of any moral fiber its sickening.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
LOL, colonel, you're losing it, my man. OxyContin, even if he WAS taking it, is an american produced drug. How does that promoter terrorism? Once again, this is an unsubstantiated claim, and if he gets cleared on the charges, i'm gonna have to laugh in your face.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Springer, I guess its ok for Arnie to be a NAZI. I guess that's of if he says,"Sorry." (And he's a repugnant.)

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
LOL, colonel, you're losing it, my man. OxyContin, even if he WAS taking it, is an american produced drug. How does that promoter terrorism? Once again, this is an unsubstantiated claim, and if he gets cleared on the charges, i'm gonna have to laugh in your face.

He got the drugs on the BLACK MARKET in a parking lot at Denny's. THINK!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join