It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Correlation Between Superpower and Mind Control Technology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Some say its 100%. We all need our aluminum hats.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
there is no correlation. If you exclude thong panties, mind control technology does not exist.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by ElTiante]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
There are many articles on mind control on the Internet. Google searches such as mind control, mind control technology, and psychotronics would produce just a few of them. Reading these articles, hopefully with express permission from the authors, much of the science seems logical. My conclusion is that it is possible, but it may or may not be allowed.

Some believe that you cannot believe everything you read. Fairly clearly defined words such as "false", "wrong", and "untrue" enter. But others believe that every perception is a reality in space-time.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I can find stuff on the Internet that claims leprechauns exists, but I know I won't be spending much time looking for a pot of gold.

Describe a mechanism, consistent with mainstream science, by which one might directly control the mind of another and we'll talk.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
El Tiante, look at the CIA's experiments dubbed 'MKULTRA'. Whether they successfully found a way to control human minds I do not profess to know, but they certainly tried, and are still very tight-lipped about the whole affair.

When Richard Helms, director of the CIA, left office in 1973, he ordered the destruction of many documents pertaining to these experiments and their outcome. There is reason to believe, or at least to hypothesize, that one agency or another possesses the means to directly influence human thought processes.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
One non-mathematical logic might be this: the human brain is composed of atoms. Anything involving atoms can be analyzed, predicted, and controlled. The human brain can be analyzed, predicted, and controlled.

Analysis is easier than prediction which is easier than control.

At which stage we are in cutting-edge science of the brain I am uncertain of.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There's no doubt that chemicals can influence a person's consciousness Lord knows alcohol's worked well for me...

I have no doubt governments of all stripes have researched chemicals to influence behavior. However, that not the same as directly controlling another's consciousness.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by ElTiante]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
One non-mathematical logic might be this: the human brain is composed of atoms. Anything involving atoms can be analyzed, predicted, and controlled. The human brain can be analyzed, predicted, and controlled.

Analysis is easier than prediction which is easier than control.

At which stage we are in cutting-edge science of the brain I am uncertain of.

Ok, that makes no sense at all. The mind like the climate, or the stock market are chaotic systems. By that is meant small changes to input produce large changes in output.

So let's say I had the set of equations that described human consciousness (likely impossible), without gathering the initial conditions without the slightest error (almost certainly impossible), my results would be useless

But what I just described would only allow me to predict human behavior not control it. To control it I would have to not only fully understand it but also have the means to effect it.

No such means exists that is consistent with mainstream science's understanding of how the universe works.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElTiante
I can find stuff on the Internet that claims leprechauns exists, but I know I won't be spending much time looking for a pot of gold.

Was that what that little guy was that jumped in my vehicle right before the distortion & the time shift?

Originally posted by ElTiante
Describe a mechanism, consistent with mainstream science, by which one might directly control the mind of another and we'll talk.

If there are techniques they would likely not be published for our population as there would be too much abuse by greed mongers. If one does not speculate about such things the answers will not just fall into your lap. Everything known was at one time unknown. When it does become known it usually stays in a small group, so they can have an advantage over others who are not yet aware. Is there something you know that you wish to share with us?

We know that we can control behavior using, light, sound, & temperature.The not talked about torture techniques that don't leave evidence.

Turn the temperature down & they put on a jacket crawl under the covers & sleep.

Advertisements that make you want to eat certain products, have sex ect. Companies don't spend all that money on advertising just because they can.

Television is the current favorite mind control. Are you aware of the program within the programs you watch?

Procreate to give them slaves, spend the rest of your time doing meaningless work to promote comsumerism & look cool for all your friends & neighbors. While they run the world, rape the earth & slaughter it's children all in front of your eyes which see, but remain distracted. There is a war going on, but you don't know about it and it aint in Iraq. Maybe it is time for a culling of the heard to clean up the DNA strand - I don't know.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by outsider]

top topics

join