President Gore

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This has probably been asked before....

Where do you think we would be today if Al Gore were elected president?




posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy[/i

Where do you think we would be today if Al Gore were elected president?


180 degrees from where we are today!!!



posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Strong economy,low unemployment, no war in Iraq, the world would love the United States,etc.Of course,The Republicans would be trying their best to impeach Gore for something.IMO, I doubt 9/11 would have happened either.Gore would not take one month long vacations,thats for sure!



posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Higher taxes and therefore still in a recession or full blown depression, massive unemployment because of it, and many more planes and buildings destroyed by an enemy that would have been asked by the president to hold his hand and sing peace folk-songs. The world would love (and secretly think the U.S. is a putz) because he'd sell our citizenry out for the sake of his desired role in the Global Government. You'd wind up begging Gore to take a vacation, thereby getting the man out of the White House.
No, he would not be impeached (probably) as while he is wrong on issues, he is not a snake in the grass, devious, corrupt thief as Clinton was. Don't get that confused. Being wrong on issues is one thing, being a thief is an entirely different thing. With Gore, we wouldn't have rooms in our White House being rented out for a particular individual or party, wouldn't sell nuclear secrets for the same reasons, etc.



posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Rooms may be rented in White House to donors. Just like what is happening today.

I CAN guarantee one thing. We would not have boys dying or getting injured in the Middle East so Bush's and Cheney's cronies can reap huge profits in government contracts.

Turn off Mr. Limbaugh and begin thinking for yourself.



posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hey Thomas, thanks for the dose of reality but don't forget that Global Warming would have been etched in stone and gas would be 4 bucks per gallon.



posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thomas - all you were missing is the calling of a sitting presidents 13 yr old daughter a "whore"!

factless, baseless and completely wrapped in a propaganda fantasy void of any link to the reality of his record...try again!



posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
Strong economy,low unemployment, no war in Iraq, the world would love the United States,etc.Of course,The Republicans would be trying their best to impeach Gore for something.IMO, I doubt 9/11 would have happened either.Gore would not take one month long vacations,thats for sure!



9/11 would of happened. and there's be more attacks if gore was president. hell a major city would of been leveled by now if that coward was elected



posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Higher taxes and therefore still in a recession or full blown depression, massive unemployment because of it, and many more planes and buildings destroyed by an enemy that would have been asked by the president to hold his hand and sing peace folk-songs. The world would love (and secretly think the U.S. is a putz) because he'd sell our citizenry out for the sake of his desired role in the Global Government. You'd wind up begging Gore to take a vacation, thereby getting the man out of the White House.
No, he would not be impeached (probably) as while he is wrong on issues, he is not a snake in the grass, devious, corrupt thief as Clinton was. Don't get that confused. Being wrong on issues is one thing, being a thief is an entirely different thing. With Gore, we wouldn't have rooms in our White House being rented out for a particular individual or party, wouldn't sell nuclear secrets for the same reasons, etc.



you still continue to amaze me tomas. keep up the good work.



posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
AND, get through metal detectors!?!?!


Tell me Ivan, when you review the Hart/Rudman report, as well as VP Gore's report & recommendations on the complete ramp up of airport security and reinforced steel cockpit doors...how do you make the blanket statement that the very methods employed to take control of the planes would still be anywhere near viable?
Is the fact that a fully implemented Bush "team" was on the field prior/during the attacks also slipping you're memory?
Which one "sells our citizens out": Increased prosperity/job creation/and numbers of people getting off of welfare and above the poverty line VS. historic rise in poverty/3.5 million jobs lossed/dying in wars that have no connection to anything directly connected to domestic security ?!?!?
As for the paranoid delusion that we need to "show the world we're a tough guy", and that it somehow makes us safer against an army that does not count casualties, does not change leadership because it's soilders are dying at high numbers and could never in a million years be given a better recruiting hook to swell it's ranks......well.....that's just plain Krazy.....Ivan



posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I came, I looked, I saw some people putting labels on themselves, and I left, recalling this is the Political Mudpit.

At least BoutTime has brought his outside persona here with some reason and back-up, rather than some other mud-loving members who take the mess they leave here back into the 'real world' of objective ATS discussion.

Oh, I side with the 9/11 never happened, as well. No other admin will be as complicit and in part negligent, to further its own agenda, ever again.



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
How do you know a major city would have been leveled? How do know 9/11 would NOT have happened had President Gore been allowed to take office?YOU DON'T! I said IMO (IN MY OPINION)I don't think 9/11 would have happened.I have written why in various other posts.Mainly,Gore's expierence being in the white House for 8 years sure did help & I doubt Gore would have taken a month long vacation after being ELECTED into office 8 months earlier.(Most people have to work one year before they get a one week's vacation, but if your a spoiled rich coke head who's daddy gets you whatever you want,the rules change!)I believe some of 9/11 occured because Bush was asleep on the job.I don't think Bush planned in like some consiracy nuts suggest.

Your hatered towards Gore is just ignorant.Disgaree with me,thats fine.But spouting that YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHT & dismissing other opinions is just ignorant.So, I ask HOW DO YOU KNOW A MAJOR CITY WOULD HAVE BEEN LEVELED? Huh? HOW? TELL ME? Perhaps the CIA or secret Service or Homeland security should speek with you.Maybe I should send an email telling them to monitor your posts that you have INSIDE INFORMATION that you'd like to share with them. THE FACT IS, YOU DON'T KNOW JUST LIKE I DON'T KNOW 9/11 would have happened if Gore were in office.Perhaps you should phrase things a bit different in the future,this way you won't come off as a loudmouth ditto head spouting things you CAN't possibly know.

Just a friendly tip.



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
How do you know a major city would have been leveled? How do know 9/11 would NOT have happened had President Gore been allowed to take office?YOU DON'T! I said IMO (IN MY OPINION)I don't think 9/11 would have happened.I have written why in various other posts.Mainly,Gore's expierence being in the white House for 8 years sure did help & I doubt Gore would have taken a month long vacation after being ELECTED into office 8 months earlier.(Most people have to work one year before they get a one week's vacation, but if your a spoiled rich coke head who's daddy gets you whatever you want,the rules change!)I believe some of 9/11 occured because Bush was asleep on the job.I don't think Bush planned in like some consiracy nuts suggest.

Your hatered towards Gore is just ignorant.Disgaree with me,thats fine.But spouting that YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHT & dismissing other opinions is just ignorant.So, I ask HOW DO YOU KNOW A MAJOR CITY WOULD HAVE BEEN LEVELED? Huh? HOW? TELL ME? Perhaps the CIA or secret Service or Homeland security should speek with you.Maybe I should send an email telling them to monitor your posts that you have INSIDE INFORMATION that you'd like to share with them. THE FACT IS, YOU DON'T KNOW JUST LIKE I DON'T KNOW 9/11 would have happened if Gore were in office.Perhaps you should phrase things a bit different in the future,this way you won't come off as a loudmouth ditto head spouting things you CAN't possibly know.

Just a friendly tip.



how do you know that 9/11 would not of happened?



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'd say that the economy would be worse than it is now, higher taxes, higher fuel costs,and no consensus about what to do about the Taliban in Afghanistan. Gore would be sitting at about 22% approval rating, California would have recieved billions of dollars to bail them out of the energy crisis, Gray Davis would not be facing a recall, Microsoft would be preparing for an anti trust trial, there would be protests in western states over federal land closures, and last but not least....

Hillary 2004 Campaign in full swing!



posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thats why I said "IN MY OPINION". You however, passed off speculation as common known fact.We do know Information was passed off to the Bush's from the previous administration that went ignored.This isn't coming from a leftist organazation either, its coming from memebers from Bush's own administartion right after 9/11.I'll post the link from the Washington Post & Reuters if you like.

As much as I despise Bush, I do tend to cut him some slack over 9/11. I don't feel he caused it was 100% responsible for it.However, I do feel with the Vice President's experience & the fact he knew what to look for 9/11 MAY HAVE BEEN alot more difficult to execute had Gore been in office.I think there were signs all around,but Bush's lack of expierence & still being knew may not have picked up on things.Now, before you flame me I do feel this was the CIA's responsibility(this CIA was Clitnon's CIA as well)so playing the blame game is just childish IMO.

There are more reasons I could go into & if you want me to I will gladly do so.I however, stand by my comment about 9/11 & my President Gore!



posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
well here is what I think...

9/11 would still have happened, Al Qaida hated us before 9/11 and according to intel its been planned for years.

I do not think attacks would have been worse like someone said. Bush did the same thing you, I, and Al Gore did, sat and watched it all happen.

I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have gone to war with Iraq...

Some people are implying that Gore would just sit there and do nothing in response to the 9/11 attacks..... And that Bush is thinking these strategies up himself. No, they have a team of people that are thinking stuff up. Gore would have the same.
I believe airport security would be beefed up just as it is now.

We might have taken some action in afghanistan but we wouldn't go wasting billion dollar bombs to blow a few holes in the sides of mountains.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Can't resist commenting on this subject.

Have to agree with those posters here that say not much would be different, also agree with those that think thing would be worse.

Gore would have been a bad president but the Euros and the UN would have liked him.



posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
of a man that has not taken the path...
gore would be a pro positive president...
yet those with no direction need bush as much as he needs them...
and will mr.bush be elected a 2nd term.....
yes, why? i dunno....
maybe because of my third comment...



posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
unlike shrub who had his daddy buy him a cushy spot in the ANG. Then the #in wus went AWOL for a coke binge in San Diego and Mexicali with a couple of coke whores.

Oh yeah, hes got such excellent morals & such a godfearing dumbass!!!

Give me a friggin break!!!!

And now you claim to have a crystal ball, since you just know that Gore would have been worse as our truly elected president rather than the texass dumb# who was forced on us by the SCJ's & the bushcrimefamily twisting arms and calling in old promises.

Also helps if your brother is a crooked govenor of the last voting state on election day!!!!

TC you are for all appearances an intelligent young man but you really do need to open your eyes to the reality that is our dictator shrub!!!



posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
He would not be doing anything just like his former boss - who did nothing about terrisiom but new about the threats for his whole term. I got to admit though if it wouldn't have been for Gore I would not be typing this message now.....






top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join