It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 *DID NOT* Strike the Pentagon

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:
TG

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
where is the rest of the plane? looks like the rest of it, or most of it didn't make it into the shot. If I took a photo of a car going by and only caught the rear bumper then where is the rest of the car?

This only makes the 757 argument most suspicious>>>

Its hidden but the tail can be seen.

To all the people on here that dont think Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Then what happened to the plane? Where are the passengers?

Ive never heard an interview with any of the passengers saying that they landed ok and werent involved in a hijacking.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by TG]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
So you're telling me that almost 200,000 pounds ISN'T going to go through concrete with a little kevlar in it? Well hell why don't we use that for EVERY concrete building ever built then.

Agreed but it is like an auto these days, they crumple up upon impact, you know that.

How much power does a hollow tube have to go through solid objects? I don't think very much frankly. Now we have Kevlar, which if I am not incorrect will flex a bit on impact and absorb shock too.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG
where is the rest of the plane? looks like the rest of it, or most of it didn't make it into the shot. If I took a photo of a car going by and only caught the rear bumper then where is the rest of the car?

This only makes the 757 argument most suspicious>>>

Its hidden but the tail can be seen.

To all the people on here that dont think Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Then what happened to the plane? Where are the passengers?

Ive never heard an interview with any of the passengers saying that they landed ok and werent involved in a hijacking.

My point was that even using photo analysis the rest of the plane due to SCALE should be observable in that photo and it is not. Seems logical to me.

Some believe that Flight 77 was shot down and that is why there was no bodies recovered at the pentagon.

In my opinion all these pages of talking about broken walls belies the obvious where is the proof of human remains.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Then explain how that bizjet punched through the wall at low speed. Or the Continental MD-80 that punched through the terminal wall while doing an engine run. And that one was barely moving. Both of those punched through with ease, but a 757 moving at 500+ mph is going to just crumple and end up on the lawn?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Problem is Zaphod those walls were not reinforced, and the planes are still relatively intact after they punched through....As you can see wings detached, the left one detached and didn't even hit anything.

Anyway You really can't make your comparison work completely in your favor, different type of walls in a different building.

But if you want to keep with this argument, then if those slow moving planes punched through a wall and remained reasonably intact then why didn't the 757 remain reasonably intact?

Because it was moving faster you say? But think about it for a minute, if the plane was strong enough (speed being relevant) to punch through kevlar/concrete walls and steel/concrete pillars then what caused it to disintegrate into nothing? It had already punched through, did the furniture in side destroy the plane?

Think about it, if you push an object through another object, one object will give first. In this case the pentagoon walls supposedly gave and let the plane through, in which case the plane should not have been completely destroyed.

Try an experiment, take a tube and try to punch it through something (at any speed), one or the other will give. Either the tube will buckle up and not go through or the 'something' will give and the tube will go through. You will not do both, the tube if it go's through would not then disintegrate.

And you can't argue fire did it, there are parts to a 757 that would easily survive a building fire, unless some other fuel was added.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Then explain how that bizjet punched through the wall at low speed. Or the Continental MD-80 that punched through the terminal wall while doing an engine run. And that one was barely moving. Both of those punched through with ease, but a 757 moving at 500+ mph is going to just crumple and end up on the lawn?

First of all I have never seen a 757 flying 30 yards off the ground at full speed and probably never will. The maximum speed below 10000 feet set by the FAA is a paltry 250 knots (287 m.p.h.) Not to nitpick but it is highly unlikely flight 77 was going 500 m.p.h. when it collided with the pentagon. Above 350 knots indicated airspeed (402 mph) the aircraft becomes very difficult to control go a little higher and small parts start falling off. A little higher yet and very large important parts begin to leave.

Here is a pic of what happenes to an aluminum airframe hitting the ground and obsitciles, so if the witnesses at the Pentagon said the plane hit the ground first how did it make it all the way through the walls.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You know what, I am amazed...I cant believe that many of you think that the plane never crashed into the pentagon....this was no conspiracy, thsi was a tragedy, being retired from the navy as a corpsman i can assure you that the plane did crash into the pentagon. As a corpsman i work in the emergency room and all day all I could hear was reports from my friends who were working in vicinity hospitals that casualties were taken to. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with some of you people. I think some ofyou have no respect for any of the people injured in this accident or their families. You can debunk this and that but why try to create falsities in this story when thousand sof americans, and even non-americans in different countries saw the aftermath of this tragedy. Thats alot of money to make a conspiracy world wide....I think many of you people have to much time on their hands, and i take it as a personal insult as a veteran that some of you guys would try to say this was a lie, I hope you dont try saying that what happened on 9/11 was a hoax as well, cause then i think i might just have to pay you a visit.....I served my country, ive seen more tragedy than you can shake a stick at, i deserve to speak....what have you guys done?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by caseythegeek21
You know what, I am amazed...I cant believe that many of you think that the plane never crashed into the pentagon....this was no conspiracy, thsi was a tragedy, being retired from the navy as a corpsman i can assure you that the plane did crash into the pentagon. As a corpsman i work in the emergency room and all day all I could hear was reports from my friends who were working in vicinity hospitals that casualties were taken to. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with some of you people. I think some ofyou have no respect for any of the people injured in this accident or their families. You can debunk this and that but why try to create falsities in this story when thousand sof americans, and even non-americans in different countries saw the aftermath of this tragedy. Thats alot of money to make a conspiracy world wide....I think many of you people have to much time on their hands, and i take it as a personal insult as a veteran that some of you guys would try to say this was a lie, I hope you dont try saying that what happened on 9/11 was a hoax as well, cause then i think i might just have to pay you a visit.....I served my country, ive seen more tragedy than you can shake a stick at, i deserve to speak....what have you guys done?

Excuse me i am a vet and work for the government and even i have some questions about what happened on 911. More and more families of those who died on 911 are also asking questions.

www.rense.com...

Some 33 families have already chosen to forego financial awards from the congressionally authorized victim compensation fund in favor of seeking justice and accountability. Their lawsuits are attempting to recover damages for negligence, ticket contract safeguards, and failure to prevent the attacks, even as more evidence regarding prior knowledge of the terrorism recently leaked out from Capitol Hill -- from congressmen and senators themselves.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You sir are a complete fraud, yes I'm calling you out on it. There are plenty of 'real vets' on this board that are insulted by your blind patriotism.

I asked in another thread where you served, what unit and your commanding officer. I am absolutely certain you will not provide this info.

Impersonating a retired veteran is a serious offense.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If the hijackers of Flight 77 were not taking the plane to the pentagon, then where were they headed instead, and where did they end up? If they were headed for the pentagon, why would the gov't shoot it down only to send another plane to crash into it?

[edit on 26-3-2006 by Taishyou]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

nobody's saying there wasn't a mass murder, with casualties, too. there were definitely explosions on 911, at the pentagon and the towers. injuries are not being disputed as something that actually happened.
what i have done for both our countries, is try to find the reason for war.
it turns out, that protecting the coffers of the very rich is the real reason.
it turns out the very rich use their considerable powers of propoganda to build dialectics, and then play them off one another.
it is sad that some people throw themselves into the volcano.
i and others like me, are here to try and shine some light on the controllers.
if you choose not to see, that is your choice.
many do see. 83% of 55, 000 people agree with charlie sheen, at this point. the towers were demoed.
nobody has seen a (clear) video recording of what hit the pentagon. how can we claim to know what happened, when we haven't seen it?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just in case people forgot.....

catherders post has been debunked.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
yeah man innit i knew it was false when i first red it. the goverment is always going to be ready to take us down with misinformation and they are desperate for us to beleeve them so they will liy as much as possibel.
i been reding your words and they make max1mum sense to me, there is no way we are being told the truth and i thank you for being brave enogth to come forward and teach us the ways

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

First of all I have never seen a 757 flying 30 yards off the ground at full speed and probably never will. The maximum speed below 10000 feet set by the FAA is a paltry 250 knots (287 m.p.h.) Not to nitpick but it is highly unlikely flight 77 was going 500 m.p.h. when it collided with the pentagon. Above 350 knots indicated airspeed (402 mph) the aircraft becomes very difficult to control go a little higher and small parts start falling off. A little higher yet and very large important parts begin to leave.

Here is a pic of what happenes to an aluminum airframe hitting the ground and obsitciles, so if the witnesses at the Pentagon said the plane hit the ground first how did it make it all the way through the walls.

You really think the hijackers give a rat's *** about what the FAA sets the speed restrictions at?

As far as the parts falling off, I've been on plenty of commercial flights doing over 350 KIA. Everytime I come back from the Philippines we're doing well over that the entire way back.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ultima, if they are hard to control over 350KIA and fall apart just over that (402mph) then maybe you can explain how the 757 has a CRUISING SPEED of 500mph. That sure seems to be quite a bit over your 402mph figure. They also have a TOP SPEED of 600mph. Again, seems quite a bit higher there.

Model number: 757-200
Classification: Commercial transport
Span: 124 feet 10 inches
Length: 155 feet 3 inches
Gross weight: 255,000 pounds
Top speed: 609 mph
Cruising speed: 500 mph

Range: 3,200 to 4,500 miles
Ceiling: 42,000 feet
Power: Two 37,000- to 40,100-pound-thrust RB.211 Rolls-Royce or 37,000- to 40,100-pound-thrust 2000 series P&W engines
Accommodation: 200 to 228 passengers

www.boeing.com...

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Ultima, if they are hard to control over 350KIA and fall apart just over that (402mph) then maybe you can explain how the 757 has a CRUISING SPEED of 500mph. That sure seems to be quite a bit over your 402mph figure. They also have a TOP SPEED of 600mph. Again, seems quite a bit higher there.

Model number: 757-200
Classification: Commercial transport
Span: 124 feet 10 inches
Length: 155 feet 3 inches
Gross weight: 255,000 pounds
Top speed: 609 mph
Cruising speed: 500 mph

Range: 3,200 to 4,500 miles
Ceiling: 42,000 feet
Power: Two 37,000- to 40,100-pound-thrust RB.211 Rolls-Royce or 37,000- to 40,100-pound-thrust 2000 series P&W engines
Accommodation: 200 to 228 passengers

www.boeing.com...

Those speeds are at cruising altitude not 50 feet off the ground. I was just trying to explain that thier should be debri from flying at that spped that low and hitting poles and other obsticles along the way.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
CNN report, No plane hit the Pentagon.

media.vidilife.com...

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
Just in case people forgot.....

catherders post has been debunked.

Just because you say so, huh, Jack?

Nice try, but no cigar.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Nice try, but no cigar.

Just because you say so, huh, Howard?

Nice try, but no one liner...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The FAA has finally replied to my FOIA request and says that their investigation will hopefully be completed within the next three months.

I essentially asked them to please explain what happened to the wings fuselage and tail section
along with other missing details and photos.

Last week I ran into the fire marshall from Dulles International Airport.

He was there at the Pentagon crash site and told me it was "definitely a plane"

I also asked about the big blue tarp covering something being carted away
and he explained that this was done to hide some rather gruesome human remains
hanging out of what was left of a part of the fuselage.

His answers seemed totally on the level, so I'm not sure what to think.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join