It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm in great need of adoption. I have been coming for couple months and reading posts and now am looking to post myself but I know nothing.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have been reading articles on ATS for at least six months now, and I think it's time to start contributing a little bit, myself. I'm hoping someone will be nice enough to adopt me. If no one has taken you up on your offer, FredT, I will, but if you already have adopted others that's fine, I'll wait for someone else.

My interests are extremely varied, and I've read posts in nearly every major area on ATS & ATSNN. I'm probably most likely to reply in areas like science or history, since that is where my formal education up to this point lies. I'm taking electrical engineering as a major, and filling all my electives with history courses. I am also interested in religion, education, and several of the conspiracy topics, like UFOs and secret societies. I've got a lot of other interests as well, if I listed them all I would likely bore you all.

Since apparently I can't U2U yet, my email that I will be using at ATS is [email protected], for anyone that might want to contact me. Mostly I'm just looking for somebody I can ask questions of. I think I'd be a fairly easy newbie to take care of.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm willing to be adopted. If anyone wants to put up with me, that is. Send a u2u?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm proud that several of my Newbies are no longer newbies. They've graduated from Sacred Pineapple U. So I am able to take on new Newbies. Requirements are, you have to have a sense of humour and an intense desire to inflict bodily harm on George Jones.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Intrepid, can I be adopted by you? I sort of have a sense of humor (it's a bit twisted, though
) I had to google George Jones, and since he's a country singer, and I hate country music, I think I meet all your criteria. See a couple of posts back for a bit about me.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Susquehanna and DragonsDemesne welcome aboard. At DD twisted is not bad, as long as it's inside the T&C.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Cool, thanks Intrepid!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hey newbies
I'm looking for a newbie to adopt. I need a little cpr runnin around causin havoc. muahahahaa

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I would just like to add that if anyone has a question, feel free to u2u me.
Adoption not necessary.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I’ve been registered since 6-3-2005, and started posting fairly quickly. While I always spell and grammar check my posts, (this post included, I’m a horrible speller), I’m also a really bad writer. I know this for a fact, because I’ve written some 75 pages of novel and non-fiction stuff, and good, honest friends just don’t think I have the talent, and either do I. That’s ok. I have many other good qualities. However!

I do want my voice to be heard here. I believe in so many things, and have had several really weird things happen in my life.

I have a sincere and deep interest in many topics here on ATS, and I want to contribute to this community in a positive way.

If anyone is interested in helping me find the right voice, for me, on ATS, I’d love to hear from you.

Thanks very much!

-VW

P.S. I’ve contributed almost 50 posts already. And started a couple of new threads. If your curious about what I’ve written, I’m sure you know what to do

[edit on 14-3-2005 by VisionWithin]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
guess im a way past the useby date to qualify for adoption
but anyway i just wanted to say hi to everyone.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If any newbies want adopted just u2u me. You click the pretty memcenter button and it takes you to where you can u2u. lol

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I can't U2U you yet, but I would like to be adopted. Even though I am 13, I am very mature and have lots of free time on my hands which I spend surfing through the internet tryng to gather as much information as I possibly can.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i'will take a newbie if anyone is willing

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
jst gt a nb sry see ya later

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Looking at your siggy WP, you're either Homer or a cop.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
thanks intrepid im neither but i do like doughnuts

[edit on 17-3-2005 by WaxPineapple]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hello im extremly new to the board so i could use the help of someone whos been there done that!
So i better entice someone here are some crap facts about me!
Im 22, from scotland and a student , im intrested in loads of stuff but this website wise erm the rfk assasination and his brother!,erm 9/11,british politics ,the us/uk "special relationship" and im extremly open minded

[edit on 18-3-2005 by AgentHosty]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i got a dadeee his name is cpr12r and he is a great role model for me maybe when he is done with teaching me maybe i will teach all of you

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
hmmm anyone would like to adopt me? I vote gazrok, i've taken a shine to him and his view on ufology

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join