It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Adopt a New Member!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:29 PM
I'm in great need of adoption. I have been coming for couple months and reading posts and now am looking to post myself but I know nothing.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:01 PM
I have been reading articles on ATS for at least six months now, and I think it's time to start contributing a little bit, myself. I'm hoping someone will be nice enough to adopt me. If no one has taken you up on your offer, FredT, I will, but if you already have adopted others that's fine, I'll wait for someone else.

My interests are extremely varied, and I've read posts in nearly every major area on ATS & ATSNN. I'm probably most likely to reply in areas like science or history, since that is where my formal education up to this point lies. I'm taking electrical engineering as a major, and filling all my electives with history courses. I am also interested in religion, education, and several of the conspiracy topics, like UFOs and secret societies. I've got a lot of other interests as well, if I listed them all I would likely bore you all.

Since apparently I can't U2U yet, my email that I will be using at ATS is, for anyone that might want to contact me. Mostly I'm just looking for somebody I can ask questions of. I think I'd be a fairly easy newbie to take care of.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:54 PM
I'm willing to be adopted. If anyone wants to put up with me, that is. Send a u2u?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:14 PM
I'm proud that several of my Newbies are no longer newbies. They've graduated from Sacred Pineapple U. So I am able to take on new Newbies. Requirements are, you have to have a sense of humour and an intense desire to inflict bodily harm on George Jones.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:24 PM
Intrepid, can I be adopted by you? I sort of have a sense of humor (it's a bit twisted, though
) I had to google George Jones, and since he's a country singer, and I hate country music, I think I meet all your criteria. See a couple of posts back for a bit about me.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:29 PM
Susquehanna and DragonsDemesne welcome aboard. At DD twisted is not bad, as long as it's inside the T&C.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:36 PM
Cool, thanks Intrepid!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:42 PM
Hey newbies
I'm looking for a newbie to adopt. I need a little cpr runnin around causin havoc. muahahahaa

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:02 PM
I would just like to add that if anyone has a question, feel free to u2u me.
Adoption not necessary.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:36 PM
I’ve been registered since 6-3-2005, and started posting fairly quickly. While I always spell and grammar check my posts, (this post included, I’m a horrible speller), I’m also a really bad writer. I know this for a fact, because I’ve written some 75 pages of novel and non-fiction stuff, and good, honest friends just don’t think I have the talent, and either do I. That’s ok. I have many other good qualities. However!

I do want my voice to be heard here. I believe in so many things, and have had several really weird things happen in my life.

I have a sincere and deep interest in many topics here on ATS, and I want to contribute to this community in a positive way.

If anyone is interested in helping me find the right voice, for me, on ATS, I’d love to hear from you.

Thanks very much!

P.S. I’ve contributed almost 50 posts already. And started a couple of new threads. If your curious about what I’ve written, I’m sure you know what to do

[edit on 14-3-2005 by VisionWithin]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:28 AM
guess im a way past the useby date to qualify for adoption
but anyway i just wanted to say hi to everyone.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:27 PM
If any newbies want adopted just u2u me. You click the pretty memcenter button and it takes you to where you can u2u. lol

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:29 PM
I can't U2U you yet, but I would like to be adopted. Even though I am 13, I am very mature and have lots of free time on my hands which I spend surfing through the internet tryng to gather as much information as I possibly can.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:15 PM
i'will take a newbie if anyone is willing

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:21 PM
jst gt a nb sry see ya later

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:35 PM
Looking at your siggy WP, you're either Homer or a cop.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:34 PM
thanks intrepid im neither but i do like doughnuts

[edit on 17-3-2005 by WaxPineapple]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:25 PM
Hello im extremly new to the board so i could use the help of someone whos been there done that!
So i better entice someone here are some crap facts about me!
Im 22, from scotland and a student , im intrested in loads of stuff but this website wise erm the rfk assasination and his brother!,erm 9/11,british politics ,the us/uk "special relationship" and im extremly open minded

[edit on 18-3-2005 by AgentHosty]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:35 PM
i got a dadeee his name is cpr12r and he is a great role model for me maybe when he is done with teaching me maybe i will teach all of you

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:48 PM
hmmm anyone would like to adopt me? I vote gazrok, i've taken a shine to him and his view on ufology

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>