It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've taken realorritt under my (also fairly new) wing, and I shall be slowly corrupting...uhhh...guiding realorritt in the ways of ATS.

Be nice to my new kid...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
ermm looking for good home!!! need some foster ATSers heheheh anyone need an adoptee?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm fairly new, I will never become rellevant until I learn to use this website to it's fullest. I need a good liberal to take me under your wing

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Please some one feel free to adopt me and show me the light as they say!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have been MIA for like 10 months, i am back so i want a VERy experienced person to guide me and help me become a useful member here. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I recently discovered that I can have more than one padawan. If anyone wishes (or dares
) to be adopted by the Original Cornish Pixy, feel free to send a U2U.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
*jumps up and down and shouts 'adopt me Pisky, adopt me*

If anyone needs adopting I'm here...although I adopted about 3 people they've all disappeared...well they never spoke to me ever again

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
I adopted about 3 people they've all disappeared...well they never spoke to me ever again

Same thing happened to me! You would think that I had something to do with their disappearance.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogger26
I have been MIA for like 10 months, i am back so i want a VERy experienced person to guide me and help me become a useful member here. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP

Well...I don't know if I am qualified to help anyone become a USEFUL member, but I gotcha.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
lol damn i cant send any ov u guys and gals a U2U until i reach 20 posts

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'd be willing to adopt someone. But be warned, after multiple encounters with me WILL result in insanity and/or increased intelligence. I guess it depends whether your the "evil genius" type or not.
Also I might not know somethings about how ATS works(I'm newer than most are).

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Voidmaster]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Been logged in for about a month, but just saw this thread. I could use a little help. Been hooked ever since. I'm mostly into Aliens and UFO stuff, but also like ancient civ and science and tech. I have read alot of books and have seen every UFO documentary on TV, so I'm not totaly ignorant. I am new to discusion forums on the Internet, and it looks like ATS is the best. U2U me if you would like to help.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
hey i am a newbie and also would be liked to be adopted

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A lot of interesting stuff here, wouldn't mind being adopted as well... Mostly interested in military/aircraft projects, but anything will do

[edit on 21-2-2005 by CrazyCozak]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite ... what does "adoption" do for you besides show you the outlay of the site?

Inquiring Minds Gotta Know ... I'm an inquirer ...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'll adopt someone, although I dunno if anyone would want me lol.
Anyone who wants to come and be a "padawan" of mine just U2U or post...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yes I think there are so many things for one to learn here and some of it is hard to understand, so, I am willing to be adopted by anyone basically.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
anyone need a MAMA??? right here babies!

Psychosgirl

If your offer is still out for my adoption, consider me your lil' tot!!!!!!

P.S. I tried to u2u, but I don't have enough posts yet, wasn't trying to blow you off
If your my mama, do I get an allowance? Could use some extra $ to pay off my bar tab!!!!!!

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Spy Sentinel]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I could use someone to help me out. I just joined today and could really use the tutoring of anyone willing to.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hello, am a newbie, i guess im up for adoption

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join