It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Elections Fixed...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Tommorow (Jan 23rd, 2006) will be the Canadian Elections, and the polls are showing that the conservative party has a 10% lead on the Liberals ( www.ctv.ca... ). I do not understand how 37 percent of Canadians would vote for an American style health care system and possibly aiding the americans in current or future wars in the middle east.

Past polls have shown that a majority of Canadians are not fans of both GW Bush or the Iraq war. Then why would they vote for the most Pro Bush Western leader in the world (Stephen Harper)? Simple, it's fixed to get Canada involved in Wars and the NWO agenda.

I've been reading alot of other posts about Elections being fixed in the states and other country's, but could it happen in Canada? Let me know what you guys think.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by DaVillen]

[edit on 2-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
One thing that you have to keep in mind is that polls are polls, they do not necessarily mean that the same results will occur on the actual election.

The most recent poll was conducted by Strategic Counsel the results of that poll has the Conservative party leading with 37%, Liberal party at 29%, NDP at 19%, Bloc Québécois at 11, and the Green party at 6%. The polls are done by interviewing a proportionate national sample of people. How many people? 2500.
www.thestrategiccounsel.com

While a poll of 2500 Canadians gives us an idea of hoe Canada will vote, I don't think it will really represent how things were turn out. After all there are nearly 33 million Canadians.

Remember last election? Polls had the Liberal Party and the Conservative party running neck and neck. that is not how the actual election went though.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Simply put,the Liberals are a bunch of crooks! How could anybody vote for Paul Martin and the liberals after the Sponsorship scandal not to mention all the broken promises...makes me sick! I'm voting for NDP because I think Jack Layton is the only one with a good plan but if I couldn't vote for him I would vote for the conservative party like everyonelse I know.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecry
Simply put,the Liberals are a bunch of crooks! How could anybody vote for Paul Martin and the liberals after the Sponsorship scandal not to mention all the broken promises...makes me sick! I'm voting for NDP because I think Jack Layton is the only one with a good plan but if I couldn't vote for him I would vote for the conservative party like everyonelse I know.

If the Liberals are crooks then how come they are not all in jail? Just because a couple of bad apples in a group might be corrupt it does not mean they are all corrupt. Every politician breaks a promises, thats the way the system works (no politician is perfect).

We forget to see all the good things that the Liberals have done, especially the economy and the dollar.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Davillen, Your thread is misleading

You should base you argument on something other than smear, fear, spin and b.s from the the famous fascist liberal propaganda machine.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphacenturi

You should base you argument on something other than smear, fear, spin and b.s from the the famous fascist liberal propaganda machine.

There always has to be an offended conservative supporter in the crowd.

First of all how is my post misleading? And give me proof that the liberal party is a fascist propaganda machine?

[edit on 23-1-2006 by DaVillen]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen

If the Liberals are crooks then how come they are not all in jail? Just because a couple of bad apples in a group might be corrupt it does not mean they are all corrupt. Every politician breaks a promises, thats the way the system works (no politician is perfect).

We forget to see all the good things that the Liberals have done, especially the economy and the dollar.

THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL! but there politicians and for some reason they are free of punishment for there crimes.It's more than a few bad apples, this has been going on since Jean Chretien was prime minister and infact Paul Martin was finance minister when this was going on....go figure.They are all in it together and you can bet the liberals will throw the blame on someone else to cover thier asses.

As for the dollar,alot of things affect the strength of our dollar that are out of our goverments control.I think the goverment will take credit for it but when in actual fact it is bad for our dollar to be high because it cost more for other countries to buy from us.

IMO...I think we were right when we voted the conservatives out of power when they did a bad job and now it is only fair to vote the Liberals out of power when their doing a bad job.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by thecry]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm not one to say any claims of 'rigged' elections are fancifull or sour grapes, Australia's John Howard keeps getting in, making us more and more 'American', despite the fact that Australians have always laughed at the unjust U.S. medical system, etc.

There was some 'noise' about our last election or two not being quite kosher (I am one who has been off the electoral role for some years though never having taken myself off it???) and more noise about future elections being not quite 'straight'.

We have compulsory voting but by 'failing' to get everyone (they want) registered, the results aren't reflective of the wishes of the people, even though 'compulsory' voting implies that it is.

In many ways we really like the U.S. but not their sence of social responsibility (after all, our tax system should have well paid for so much of what is now 'user pays' etc. here now) yet we keep electing in governments that still tax us like Australia but charge us like America. We are not that stupid. Something has to be 'off'.

Most accept that war makes people support the 'conservatives' and this is accepted as how it has been in recent elections, even though with this war, polls consistantly showed, most felt being involved was more of a threat to us than not 'winning' it.

Myself, I haven't believed, for some time, that those we elect to represent us, actually get the job , but that's a whole other topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Unless everyone in my riding has been brainwashed for years and years, I doubt its rigged.

Maybe the majority of the west is brainwashed !

Maybe Toronto is immune to the brianwashing because of smog!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen

THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL! but there politicians and for some reason they are free of punishment for there crimes.It's more than a few bad apples, this has been going on since Jean Chretien was prime minister and infact Paul Martin was finance minister when this was going on....go figure.They are all in it together and you can bet the liberals will throw the blame on someone else to cover thier asses.

As for the dollar,alot of things affect the strength of our dollar that are out of our goverments control.I think the goverment will take credit for it but when in actual fact it is bad for our dollar to be high because it cost more for other countries to buy from us.

IMO...I think we were right when we voted the conservatives out of power when they did a bad job and now it is only fair to vote the Liberals out of power when their doing a bad job.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by thecry]

So are you saying that Justice Gomery lied and sided with the Liberals by not exposing additional higher ups in the Liberal party

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I smell a shift to PTS....

btw- Polls, Shmolls...

Kerry was ahead in every poll here.... Huh! Fat lotta good those barometers proved turned out to be. Besides, we only got Bush for 2 more years, and he's so far in over his head, I don't think you need to worry about him starting up another war anywhere.

Also to note: You can't call an election "rigged" untill AFTER the voted are counted. Otherwise, you come off as paranoid.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Fascism is a Rightwing Phenomenon, Communism is a Leftwing Phenomenon. At least get your Authoritarian Regime names right

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I just went and voted...for the local conservative candidate.I do not think this election is fixed to suit some sort of imaginary agenda.I find it kinda insulting for anyone in this country to think that we all would be duped into thinking that we are part of some other contry's master plan.First of all,lots of time and taxpayer money goes into the electoral process,to make sure everyone is counted and given the opportunity to vote.Second,the voting process is THE SAME everywhere in the country.There is no room for error or fraud.I think Davillen should lay off the pipe!!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

Fascism is a Rightwing Phenomenon, Communism is a Leftwing Phenomenon. At least get your Authoritarian Regime names right

If you re-read my post i asked how are they are facist propaganda machine? Why are you telling me what Communism and fascism is? You think your so smart thinking you know more than other people, but you don't.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
I just went and voted...for the local conservative candidate.I do not think this election is fixed to suit some sort of imaginary agenda.I find it kinda insulting for anyone in this country to think that we all would be duped into thinking that we are part of some other contry's master plan.First of all,lots of time and taxpayer money goes into the electoral process,to make sure everyone is counted and given the opportunity to vote.Second,the voting process is THE SAME everywhere in the country.There is no room for error or fraud.I think Davillen should lay off the pipe!!

Just look at what happend in the US elections.. Fraud is possible. Maybe you should lay off the 10 dollar crack whores.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Just look at what happend in the US elections.. Fraud is possible. Maybe you should lay off the 10 dollar crack whores.

Perhaps you should go troll the Yahoo boards, they don't care if you make comments like that, the Mods and Members of ATS do.......

[edit on 23-1-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Perhaps you should go troll the Yahoo boards, they don't care if you make comments like that, the Mods and Members of ATS do.......

He told me i should lay off the pipe first, so maybe you should stay out of it.

Mod edit: Lose the personal attacks.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by parrhesia]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't care who started it and that is the second time you've attack me without cause. I didn't see buddies other comment and I agree it was very tasteless but you just keep digging yourself deeper......... and you're now on ignore and I'm deleted this thread from myATS so don't bother replying to my U2U or this thread to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I don't care who started it and that is the second time you've attack me without cause. I didn't see buddies other comment and I agree it was very tasteless but you just keep digging yourself deeper.........

Well i feel like i'm being attacked just because i support the liberal party. I treat others how they treat me. Maybe you should take more time when reading threads.

I'm new to this forum but I have been reading topics on this site for a while now. I will not take # from no one, so if anyone has anything against me and says some stupid stuff like i'm paranoid or i smoke the pipe, then I will not back down.

Looks like you have mental problems. Are you sad the leafs lost? Why would i even wan't to U2U you. You've been ignored.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Terms and Conditions of AboveTopSecret.com You know the rules everyone agreed to follow when they joined this message board.

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. Images of or links to gratuitous gore and/or mutilation are strictly forbidden. This applies to material posted to collaborative fiction and member short story forums. You will also not select usernames that contain profanity.

13.) You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). You will also not create threads or post messages announcing your departure from the board unless approved by one of the Partners or an Administrator. Additionally, you will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

If you want to post on how the Canadian elections were rigged post in this forum directory please.

Political Conspiracies

Of course if you're ignoring me then you won't see this. I'm sure a Moderator will fill you in, in case you don't see my post. Good night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join