It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men make Fying saucers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
HI. Check out these man made flying saucers. Most impresive.

Could the govrnment already have had vehicles like these in the 30's and 40's? Could it have been things like these that started the whoe flying Saucer era? I don't know, but these simple flying craft look verry similar.

See them here

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, if we did have these flying saucers back in the 30s and 40s.........

Why keep them secret for 60 years?

Why not actually use them for something? Why just fly them around terrorising hard working citizens?

We've all heard about sightings of flying saucers doing 90 degree turns and flying off at phenomenol speeds...... If this technology hs been around since the 30, then the government has a lot to answere too...

Why don't the airforce know about their own craft?

Definately not man made. Theres a big secret to the technology.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Spreadthetruth, I must agree with you. I do think that some UfOs are indeed extraterrestrial vehicles. I just wanted to show you guys these cool flyig saucers, and maybe get your thoughts on them and the posibility of the gov having similar ones in the 30's and 40's.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Well, if we did have these flying saucers back in the 30s and 40s.........

Why keep them secret for 60 years?

Well if they've had these things for several decades, and been perfecting and developing them. Then perhaps they'd feel full disclosure of such radical technology would leave it open to be copied by others. Maybe there's a good reason to be hiding it. Perhaps these craft are being used for something that would breach international laws or put the Government into disrepute.

Why not actually use them for something? Why just fly them around terrorising hard working citizens?

I wouldn't say they'd use them to 'terrorise' citizens, that would be a waste of time, effort and resources. There's nothing to gain out of such an act. Also not all citizens are hard working either. I would imagine them to be used for covert or top secret assignments.

We've all heard about sightings of flying saucers doing 90 degree turns and flying off at phenomenol speeds...... If this technology hs been around since the 30, then the government has a lot to answere too...

Yes that's true, however IF that is the case. Then there must be a reason for it, what that reason is we can only postulate on.

Why don't the airforce know about their own craft?

Who's to say it belongs to the Air Force? Could be Navy, or Government agency such as CIA. Perhaps another 'black organisation' part of or affiliated with the Government.

Definately not man made. Theres a big secret to the technology.

It's hard to say which are Man made, and which are Extra-Terrrestrial. No one here has been able to provide evidence of it belonging to either. We should be careful in suddenly jumping to the ET explanation, without going through the motions and discounting everything terrestrial.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
isn't each "new" aircraft made 15 years before it gets feed into the public..so every new aircraft is 15 years old? that's something similar to what i heard,like the sr-71 it was made 15 years before the actually released it...maybe same with the ufos?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It's hard to say which are Man made, and which are Extra-Terrrestrial. No one here has been able to provide evidence of it belonging to either. We should be careful in suddenly jumping to the ET explanation, without going through the motions and discounting everything terrestrial.

I agree, but we should also be careful in constantly jumping to the manmade explanation, without going through the motions and discounting everything manmade, such as blimps, venus, model aircrafts, log in the eye, secret projects, test crafts, etc.

Airspace of Earth is heavily regulated, and most manmade aircrafts, be they flying saucers or blimps or biplanes' flight paths are logged or at least registered and never allowed to fly over densely populated areas ON THEIR OWN WHIMS. However, UFOs have been flying over both less and densely populated areas, not logged or registered, thus the question arises on what they are.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

I agree, but we should also be careful in constantly jumping to the manmade explanation, without going through the motions and discounting everything manmade, such as blimps, venus, model aircrafts, log in the eye, secret projects, test crafts, etc.

Airspace of Earth is heavily regulated, and most manmade aircrafts, be they flying saucers or blimps or biplanes' flight paths are logged or at least registered and never allowed to fly over densely populated areas ON THEIR OWN WHIMS. However, UFOs have been flying over both less and densely populated areas, not logged or registered, thus the question arises on what they are.

Well i go with the manmade explanation, because it's the more likely one. Whenever you look at something you're not sure about, you should always try with the basic most simplest explanations, rather than jump ahead and assume it's Extra-Terrestrial without any evidence.

Perhaps the use of Occam's Razor would be advisable at times.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211

Well i go with the manmade explanation, because it's the more likely one. Whenever you look at something you're not sure about, you should always try with the basic most simplest explanations, rather than jump ahead and assume it's Extra-Terrestrial without any evidence.

Perhaps the use of
Occam's Razor
would be advisable at times.

"Multiples should never be used if not necessary."

I fully agree, even though Occam's is not the sole authoritive bible of scientific research. I cant help anyone, not that i even want to, if they choose to be blind, jumping into simplistic conclusions and ignore facts that those flying objects whom govts have denied as belonging to them, and insist that they are manmade without clarifying who made them. Thats not even using Occam's Razor..its called self delusion..never advisable at all times

[edit on 22-1-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

"Multiples should never be used if not necessary."

I fully agree, even though Occam's is not the sole authoritive bible of scientific research. I cant help anyone, not that i even want to, if they choose to be blind, jumping into simplistic conclusions and ignore facts that those flying objects whom govts have denied as belonging to them, and insist that they are manmade without clarifying who made them. Thats not even using Occam's Razor..its called self delusion..never advisable at all times

For example, after a storm you notice that a tree has fallen. Based on the evidence of the storm and the fallen tree, a reasonable hypothesis would be that the storm blew down the tree — a hypothesis that requires you to suspend your disbelief very little, as there exist strong logical connections binding what you already know to this solution (seeing and hearing storms does indeed tend to indicate the existence of storms; storms are more than capable of felling trees).

A rival hypothesis claiming that the tree was knocked over by marauding 200-metre tall space aliens requires several additional assumptions, with various logical weaknesses resulting from inconsistencies with what is already known (concerning the very existence of aliens, their ability and desire to travel interstellar distances, their ability and desire to (un-)intentionally knock down trees and the alien biology that allows them to be 200 metres tall in terrestrial gravity), and is therefore less preferred.

Well i didn't state that you should only look at Occam's Razor, i just said it would be advisable to use it at times
. Especially when a concrete explanation isn't found.

You might call it 'blind' but i call it practical and reasonable to not jump to such an extreme idea as ETs everytime, especially for things you can't explain. Nor can i help such people if they choose to be narrow minded and pick the same explanation without considering alternatives with an open mind, which is inadvisable at all times
. I see it as rather simplistic as explaining things we don't understand off hand as ET. It's like saying a bolt of lightning is a direct act by God when it's more of a natural phenomenon.

If a/ the Government is experimenting with top secret aircraft, where the regular 'civvie' is not part of the chain of command. How can you expect them to clarify whom it belongs to? Especially with no clear markings or identifiable features that would associate it with a particular nation. If these are meant to be top secret, i don't think they'd be stupid enough to paint markings and symbols to give away whom it belongs to. Unless they're incompetent, which i doubt.

I'm open to any suggestion or explanation, even ET. However i don't jump to one conclusion everytime, especially one that's more extreme and perhaps unlikely. If you've convinced yourself that whenever a 'UFO' is seen it's ET, then you'll always be more inclined to see it like that. Which would be at the expense of logical and rational reasoning.

What i'm saying is that i don't believe all UFOs are only man made, or only ET. They could be bit of both, or something completely natural that we're not aware of. I just don't believe in labelling a UFO as ET, just because we have this innate longing to believe in aliens. Keep an open mind on ALL possibilities, that's what i say

(mod edit to correct format of external source box)

[edit on 22-1-2006 by pantha]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If I said i have a source that is the top scientist of a little known base and he tells me all he is able.
So far-about 25% are Air Force pilots that stay around the planet and that anti-gravity has been un-covered and is now being used by us, but only with the aid and permission of the Grays, as they see how much we screw things up on this orb.
Believe it or not.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
If I said i have a source that is the top scientist of a little known base and he tells me all he is able.
So far-about 25% are Air Force pilots that stay around the planet and that anti-gravity has been un-covered and is now being used by us, but only with the aid and permission of the Grays, as they see how much we screw things up on this orb.
Believe it or not.

Again without any proof or evidence, we have to go along with what you're saying. Not implying you're lying or misleading, just understandably you can't be sure whether someone is telling the truth or not (considering you don't know them).

Although i have an open mind and i'll suspend my disbelief. So would this explain such events as the Belgium Triangle of '89/'90? Was that the TR-3B (which is technically unidentified) or some other craft? Why do the Greys supervise, do they have the right to? What are their role if any in current geo-politics? So if roughly 25% are Air Force, what are rest, Human/Alien/Other or all together?

[edit on 22/1/06 by Flyboy211]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Although i have an open mind and i'll suspend my disbelief. So would this explain such events as the Belgium Triangle of '89/'90? Was that the TR-3B (which is technically unidentified) or some other craft? Why do the Greys supervise, do they have the right to? What are their role if any in current geo-politics? So if roughly 25% are Air Force, what are rest, Human/Alien/Other or all together?

I have not asked him where they fly, countries, etc, but from what I glean the giant triangles are Gray ONLY motherships that can fly low and soundlessly and can hold a lot of humans.
The AF only uses the saucer type ones for surveillance, showing off, etc.
In the Gray tech, in order to fly any of these machines, there has to be a perfect handprint of the pilot to start and fly these, so they are very choosy whose hand they use.
Let me put it this way, if you saw a 20 megaton warhead melted by a saucer beam would you still refuse to ask for their aid?
They make us offers we cannot refuse-- the godfather.
Geo-politics only used by them to stop nukes.
They are only based in the UK and US but they watch the world.
BTW, I know this guyis for real as we are closer than friends..I need not say more.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Let me put it this way, if you saw a 20 megaton warhead melted by a saucer beam would you still refuse to ask for their aid?

Well it depends on their motives, i wouldn't be afraid of them if that's what you mean. The U.S Military as we speak is developing and has successfully tested a ground based laser weapon that can also destroy missiles and even mortar & artillery shells.

www.irconnect.com...

www.irconnect.com...

There was a video showing the testing of the laser system, but i couldn't find it.

They make us offers we cannot refuse-- the godfather.

I assume you mean giving advanced technology. If so what would they get in return?

Geo-politics only used by them to stop nukes.

Why, are they genuinely interested in our welfare? If so howcome? What would the benefit to them be from such actions?

They are only based in the UK and US but they watch the world.
BTW, I know this guyis for real as we are closer than friends..I need not say more.

Would this guy be able to provide credentials on his academic background? Why are they only based in the UK & USA?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I asked if i could purchase one of these gfrs lets see what there reply is

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well it depends on their motives, i wouldn't be afraid of them if that's what you mean. The U.S Military as we speak is developing and has successfully tested a ground based laser weapon that can also destroy missiles and even mortar & artillery shells.

That has me ROFL, there is not way our toys can harm them.

I assume you mean giving advanced technology. If so what would they get in return?

Human abductions and free access to any/all weapons/actions we may be trying to make.

Why, are they genuinely interested in our welfare? If so howcome? What would the benefit to them be from such actions?

This planet is a school for new souls and has been for eons, and it will NOT be destroyed by human ignorance,

Would this guy be able to provide credentials on his academic background? Why are they only based in the UK & USA[/quoteWe are the least of barbaric countries and they do not waste time with overpopulated 3rd world countries, I guess they have their reasons..

Would this guy be able to provide credentials on his academic background? Why are they only based in the UK & USA

Oh yes, he sneaked me into the base and showed me some of his work.
To him, it is no big deal, as this has been this way for as long as he has been there..

I will have to forfeit 20 points. I do not do well with single sentences, please leave quote whole...thanks..

[edit on 22-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That has me ROFL, there is not way our toys can harm them.

Human abductions and free access to any/all weapons/actions we may be trying to make.

This planet is a school for new souls and has been for eons, and it will NOT be destroyed by human ignorance

We are the least of barbaric countries and they do not waste time with overpopulated 3rd world countries, I guess they have their reasons..

Oh yes, he sneaked me into the base and showed me some of his work.
To him, it is no big deal, as this has been this way for as long as he has been there..

So you think
. I didn't say our lasers could shoot down their craft (maybe they can). I just said we have the same capability as them to use beam weapons

What we lack in technology we make up in savagery, cunning & initiative.

So they want to disarm our nuclear capability. Yet they have no problem abducting people? Don't seem so benign to me.

What's so special about Earth? Surely Earth isn't the only planet with souls. What we do should be none of their concern, whatever happens to the Human race is its business, and its alone.

Well Europe isn't barbaric. I guess they've chosen the most 'developed' countries. Perhaps the most powerful/influential politically, militarily & economically. Although that could change with the emergence of countries such as China.

How did you get in without clearance/authorisation? What kind of base was it? Subterranean or above ground? Was it a Military base or some branch of the Government, perhaps agency? What kind of things did you see. What type of work does your 'friend' do?

Edit: I changed the quoting as you requested

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Need to correct your posting.

I KNOW that and i asked you to leave the quote in one post until I get the framing correct..
I will answer, but only after I make it a whole post..sorry

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What we lack in technology we make up in savagery, cunning & initiative

So they want to disarm our nuclear capability. Yet they have no problem abducting people? Don't seem so benign to me.
What's so special about Earth? Surely Earth isn't the only planet with souls. What we do should be none of their concern, whatever happens to the Human race is its business.

Well Europe isn't barbaric. I guess they've chosen the most 'developed' countries. Perhaps the most powerful/influential politically, militarily & economically. Although that could change with the emergence of countries such as China.

How did you get in without clearance/authorisation? What kind of base was it? Subterranean or above ground? Was it a Military base or some branch of the Government, perhaps agency? What kind of things did you see. What type of work does your 'friend' do?

I cannot answer all the what if science questions, I am coming from a metaphysical POV.
1-Yes, our savagery wiped out a whole races of indians, each other in the civil war.
2-The abductions if for a hybrid type of being who has intellect but no aggression in their dna makeup.This was done over 50 years ago, treaty signed..
3-Earth is the MAIN school in their range of responsibility.
4- Yes, It was like on X-files he got me a badge, it is 29 floors down, but the average population 'thinks' it is all on top of this obscure base.It is/was supposed to be a military base with lots of civilian workers.
5-I could not have TOP clearance, but he showed me some pictures and schematics of what he does..He is a senior rocket scientist.IOW, the ships are guarded with shoot to kill orders.
Nuff..lol

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I cannot answer all the what if science questions, I am coming from a metaphysical POV.
1-Yes, our savagery wiped out a whole races of indians, each other in the civil war.
2-The abductions if for a hybrid type of being who has intellect but no aggression in their dna makeup.This was done over 50 years ago, treaty signed..
3-Earth is the MAIN school in their range of responsibility.
4- Yes, It was like on X-files he got me a badge, it is 29 floors down, but the average population 'thinks' it is all on top of this obscure base.It is/was supposed to be a military base with lots of civilian workers.
5-I could not have TOP clearance, but he showed me some pictures and schematics of what he does..He is a senior rocket scientist.IOW, the ships are guarded with shoot to kill orders.
Nuff..lol

Well i'm only asking questions that a thinking person would want answered.

So why do the Greys want hybrids?

So if the average population at the facility thinks it's above ground, how do they conceal this from them?

So was this base in the UK?

Are there certain parts of the UK with these bases?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211

So why do the Greys want hybrids?

So if the average population at the facility thinks it's above ground, how do they conceal this from them?

So was this base in the UK?

Are there certain parts of the UK with these bases?

Thay will be like a clean-up crew once the changes have passed, there are many here already. The newest thing they do it to about and then when the Mom is 2 months pregnant, they come and take the fetus.
I do abductee hypnosis, and the Mom's are traumitized, but once the child is about a year old, they take the Mom's back to the ship so they can nurture the children.I do not agree with this at all.
The base is many years old and I went there as a child and they are in an area that believes the govt. is G-d.
Not in UK, this one in the Southern US.
I would think the UK does have underground bases..
What has happened at Rendlesham since it closed?

<<   2 >>

join