It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men make Fying saucers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Thay will be like a clean-up crew once the changes have passed, there are many here already. The newest thing they do it to about and then when the Mom is 2 months pregnant, they come and take the fetus.
I do abductee hypnosis, and the Mom's are traumitized, but once the child is about a year old, they take the Mom's back to the ship so they can nurture the children.I do not agree with this at all.
The base is many years old and I went there as a child and they are in an area that believes the govt. is G-d.
Not in UK, this one in the Southern US.
I would think the UK does have underground bases..
What has happened at Rendlesham since it closed?

IF this is happening, then it is a violation of our rights as free thinking independent beings. Just seems like they're using us. So they want to introduce a new hybrid race. Have you seen pictures of them. Do these hybrids look human?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

IF this is happening, then it is a violation of our rights as free thinking independent beings. Just seems like they're using us. So they want to introduce a new hybrid race. Have you seen pictures of them. Do these hybrids look human?

Yes, I do/have. I had a thread of pictures of one and the parents of one, BUT I did not leave it up.
I felt I was imposing on this family not to mention my welfare.
Yes they look human, always have fine, wispy hair.
The Nordics are here to help them if they need it, and the Nordics are more human than alien.
I may be saying too much now..adios...

[edit on 22-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Speaking of this topic.

This is a story I just read at www.coasttocoastam.com... .

INVENTION: Flying saucer is out of this world

Apparently Men are making Flying Saucers and the USAF is interested.

Ram

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't know what is going on here..

But it seems "Something" surely is going on...

It's also in the newspapers today.

It all comes in good time then?

Looks like to me - So crazy and so full of lies..Like daddy accedentically bought a big expensive car... And now he can't hide it anymore.

To me it seems like they are showing this of - to make us think we made it ourselves .- and the shock/horror it would implode in us, to see a rock levitating in mid-air..Are diminished by telling us they made the craft themselves - I think they have been giving a green light to go ahead and "invent the damn thing..."

Time has come - to show of the flying saucer to the world population.

haha - they are far ahead of that paper thing...

Can anyone say "Disclosure DVD"

One more thing - I think most of us here on ATS know there is something rotten going on in the state of Denmark here. This is for the mass-media people... To see.. It is pets-food for the skeptic's...

So we once again can celebrate the greatness of human intelligence.

"DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT BRAIN!!?" - Almost bigger than the dolphins

Ram.

(wb-Siri)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join