It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Alien??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Text GreenEllo....everyone...Question.. Every wonder if you were an Alien? Hmmm...well Let me say that I never read or studied on alien species or what not but ever since I could remember I had terrifying dreams. It wasn't really the dream that was so scary but what was happening to me while I was sleeping. I always thought I was haunted by ghosts and monsters (of course c'mon I was a child) Well, when you are 21 years old and the damn dreams are more intense and have not stopped (almost nightly) since you were ummm in your mother's womb well it gets a little tiring. Ok! So maybe I should explain a little. Well in brief (I can go into detail in other posts if you would like)
Usuallly happens when I'm 1/2 awake....but I'll start to wake up (sometimes from a dream sometimes not) and feel something rush through my body....damn near paralyzing me I fight it so hard! it scares the # out of me. It puts up a fight. People sleeping next to me have said that they have freak out at the sight of me struggling. Sometimes I hear something trying to talk to me sometimes I wake up and I see people and things walking around like I'm staring into another dimenison. Ok thats just the struggle. When I was little it scared me and I asked my mother about it...she said I should stay quiet and don't tell anyone.. (Like she was trying to aviod it or afraid that people might think I am crazy) Later she told me that...it use to happen to her when she was pregnant for me. OK...Hmmmm. In my early teens I tried everything saw psychics,witches, burned candles ...because I was starting to wake up to something I couldn't see touching me and having sex with me (it was scary but enjoyable) oddly enough........I had no idea , I really thought it was spirits/ghosts....I started feeling a connection to it even though it haunted me for so many years, part of me wanted it to stay the other part was scared and confused. I actually use to keep a candle lit by my bed so what I thought was a mysterious spirit making what I would call love to me...(b4 I even did it in the physical life) would come back and visit. The problem really came when I got older and strated doing drugs to drown it out and got a b/f. (That is just briefly about the physical part) I haven't even gotten into what I would see.....I've seen beings ever since I could remember. Black ones with red eyes, tall thin peacful glowing angelic ones, groups of beings deep down underground.....I see them in dreams I see them in my room.. mainly in a dreamlike state. When I was nine I saw a ship appear out of nowhere late night when I was jumping on my tramp outside with a friend. it came directly above our heads stayed there for a min and literallly disappeared into thin air.
Another thing I have exceled and been fasicnated by science especially astronomy all my life. I have always looked to the stars and felt more at home, always wishing there was a way to get there. Like it was the only thing on Earth I could really understand.
The dreams and nightmares became extrememly bad, starting to affect me physically. I was having veritgo issues, back/neck pains, mysterious scars showing up.. Every doc had a ? about what was causing my problems.....they had no clue what was causing my pains and scars and veritgo issues. So I turned to my b/f's hyppie mom for answers. She set up an appt. with a very special lady who she thought could help me. I was taken FAR FAR out into the country and met a lady who was a psychic healer I guess?? I was convinced when I pulled up to her little cottage that she was going to tell me that my problem was with hauntings from spirits. I think my mouth dropped when she told me it was Aliens????? NOT ONe stupid phony psychic or so called witch had ever told me anything like that. She went into detail and said that it was the Greys who were tampering with my body and causing all my physical problems. She talked about them like an infection, She was saying how they had huge plugs in my back and neck and all my chakras were messed up BAD!! and that they messed with my reproductive system so bad that the chaka that sits around that area was spinning backwards and turning at a slow rate. She went on a little about the greys and the govt. and worked hard on removing them, (she said she was doing that by showing them the light??) I dunno.....After she seemed very tired so I didn't asked any questions really, I was happy to feel like I wasn't crazy for thinking Aliens were around me and masking that with the thought of ghosts. She taped the session for me, and the side about the Aliens had no sound. I wanted to play it for my mom but only one side worked and only 1/2 of that side. Anything about aliens was just static. I didn't care though.
Ok thats just brief LOL
I have some dreams I guess you would call them that strike as important to me and I would like if someone could help me maybe....
1st suddenly I felt something come over me while I was 1/2 awake and on vacation with family. I suddenly was in my room thousands of miles away...it was warm I could see a beautiful glow coming from my windows. I wasn't scared at all, I saw what I thought was a gorgeous beautiful glowing being very tall and appeared to be a whitish color hard to tell b/c it glowed. It really was peaceful.....We talked to each other but telepathically. It directed me towards my bookshelf and had me pull what looked like a textbook. It had me open it to certain pages and was pointing to certain things. The 1st one was an evolution line of what I think was it's species, under was and evolution line of I think humans. I had never seen one like that before though. Then he had me turn to other pages were I saw war and destruction, and I saw Bush???? Bush was just put into office during this time. This is when I got confused I had no idea what it was trying to show me.???? A take-over of humans, a war, something that is going to happen in the future, why the hell were u showing me this????? I was amazed by the creature.....really I didn't want to leave. I was sad when I woke and confused....I wanted to know what it all meant. The pieces still have not come together..
Another one is..(very recent!)
I had just gotten back from a vacation in Cozumel with my b/f and dreamed about a group of Aliens I guess that were observing me. But I was underground somewhere. It was kind of scary but not really. If they would come to when I'm not 1/2 awake I might not be so scared. I like it. I want them around me, I hate this place. I'm lost........Anyway, it was me and my b/f we were hanging out underground and I could see them wactching me some interacting. They seemed to be quite curious and excited about me. I started having amazing sex with my b/f and they were just curiously watching. It was neat I hung out around there for a while and communication was weak but there was some.....I just loved how curious they were. I was a little scared. My memory a little fuzzy but usually when I wake up is when I am the most scared.
People...I'm not a hippie,free spirit,conspiracy hunter.....I do not know much about these other than what I see,feel,experience, I'm trying to find out...The time is right for me. the problem is I'm trying to find out what I am and why I have aliens around me all the time, and y I like it?? and why I wish I was amoung them.
I can go way way more into it. any questions you have asked I have been around this all my life......I need more answers.......
Another thing I have people who are into conspiacies and what not that hardly know me and tell me crazy things...Like they think my bloodline is Illuminati ...what is that all about?

[edit on 22-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It sounds kind of kinky to me. lol. I'd give you some advice. Look to others for answers. Yet, don't let them lead you astray. Look inside yourself for truth.

Peace and love.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
doesn't it! maybe I just some sex experiment

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I could not be bothered to read all of it but it sounds alot like sleep paralysis.

en.wikipedia.org...

Pretty scary stuff and i hear people think they are abducted and stuff during it. Maybe see your doctor or a psychologist.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That was a long post, but I actually read it all!

Anyway, I know of a woman that studies UFO & ALien activities and accounts. She had docs from all kinda of TS Govt ppl.she's written a few books and is kind of an expert, as much as one can be.

So, I wanted to mention a few things....You can take it as whatver you like...

I'd suggest a second opinion, maybe?

I think there have been enough sightings and Abductions, that are reliable, to agree that there is a VERY GOOD possibiity that alien lifeforms are and have been visiting this planet for qite a while. I know someone that has had similiar experiences, though , not exactly.

This woman that I know, has been seeing and encountering 'aliens' for nearly 30+ years, her entire life, basically.
She has shared many experiences with me.
Once, she was almost asleep, in her bedroom, in NY, she felt this intense tugging or pulling on her leg. Something was trying to pull her out the window. She thought it was a spirit or ghost. It never occurred to her that it might be a alien or UFO. She was 29 at the time.

Another time, she was asleep in bed, then suddenly. she was in the yard, there were 2(0r 3, I cant remember), 'greys' standing in front of her. She communicated with them through thoughts and shook hands with one of them.

When she woke up, she was standing in her yard, she was alone.

There are other storires, but I'll leave it at this.

p2p if interested/////////

I a sure some will think this CRAZY, WHATEVER, I care, right? I know there are limitless possibilities in the Universe............

Bush, huh? He's probably in the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hey thank you all for reading and giving your opinions.
I would like to send you a message but I need 20 posts. Send me one if you can. I will swap e-mail or IM with you. If you would like to talk more about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If it's not too much to ask, could we see a picture of you? Unless you feel uncomfortable, that is. If you believe you could be an alien, I would like to see what your facial structure is like.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sure Thing! ok The deal is I have a lot of pics up on my myspace and well I don't want to advertise the adress across the board. (it's kinda personal) Send me a msg. It might be easier just to e-mail me then Myspace...cuz unless you have an account you can only see one pic. I have not posted 20 msg, so I'm relying on you

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
there are many psychological disorders that have those symptoms. Maybe you should see an expert on these visions. Over time you may have made yourself feel/see things that aren't existant. Mind is a powerful thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not quite sure of the intentions here, do you think your an alien?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thank you for the psych advice but I have been and seen dr's since I was a child. I have been tested in every way possible, mentally and physically. I come from a very rich and powerful family (my father is a chemist who invented a very important polymer)....I've been tested for it all peeps.
Believe me I wish it was that easy.
Oh and here are some pics for you so
Never mind figured it out

This is my sunburn from Cozumel

[img]

Give me a sec to post some more.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I don't like this one but shows my facial structure pretty good

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
even better thumbnail
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 20-1-2006 by TetraSpace5]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I can assure you your not alien

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Last

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Cool pics

It's hard to tell what's happening since it's a personal and subjective experience. Even though it may feel very real where Greys and such are involved, sleep paralysis may be one possibility, as someone has pointed out. Even though hypnotic regression can distort things, have you considered perhaps contacting an expert such as Budd Hopkins?

I'm not sure what else to recommend. Perhaps the next time you have a 'visitation' experience. Check if police had reports from locals about any 'unusual' phenomenon. Check the local newspapers also. If you are being visited by these creatures, then it may be possible that the local Air Force base has picked them up on radar. Perhaps fighter aircraft have been scrambled on a few occasions?

Oh you look perfectly human to me...sorry to disappoint

[edit on 20/1/06 by Flyboy211]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I love the alien pose

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Of course you are an alien!

How could you even possibly let the smallest of notions cross your mind that you're not? Especially when it's so obvious that you are?

[edit on 1/20/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Your soul is possibly alien not your body. Your not alone.

I wont go into myself unless anyone honestly wanted me too.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Your soul is possibly alien not your body. Your not alone.

I wont go into myself unless anyone honestly wanted me too.

Well it won't do any harm for you to share your experiences

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join