It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Alien??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Could you send a mesage or u2u to me too, please

Very interesting

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Tetra, I highly recommend Dr. Karla Turner's book "Taken" for a very good female perspective on the abduction phenomena, available to read for free online at:

bb.1asphost.com...

Anglo.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have a question, if you are an Alien why do you need spectacles?

And where did you get them. Did the ophthalmologist have any queries about your eyes?

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Cara]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
That’s a cute question. So, being Alien means you can't get sick or have eye failure lol.........Anything in physical form can be destroyed. My eyes are very light and blue; people say they look like they are glowing sometimes. The sun really hurts my eyes.....Growing up on an island in a foreign country when I was baby was very damaging to my eyes. I guess we think of anything other than human as mystical or supreme, god-like. I really have to disagree on that.
But, I'm still not saying I'm not human, just had to point out that Aliens can get sick too.
And I wil U2U

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thanks TetraSpace5

I look foward to your u2u.

One other question. Can aliens have antibiotics? (Earth antibiotics i mean)

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Cara]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
lol Your not thinking of H.G Wells are you?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
TetraSpace5, check your u2u's now.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Got it and taken of

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TetraSpace5
iamian I will U2U you as soon as I can.

Cool! Are we all getting nudity nude nude photos today? Awesome! I love mondays!

Seriously though, if you guys are going to be exchanging nude pics of each other, could you do it somewhere else, use someone elses system to do it at least and not the u2u's here?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Cool! Are we all getting nudity nude nude photos today? Awesome! I love mondays!

Seriously though, if you guys are going to be exchanging nude pics of each other, could you do it somewhere else, use someone elses system to do it at least and not the u2u's here?

Its ok Nygdan i'm a doctor

But seriously TetraSpace5, why do you think your a starchild

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If you don't mind i would like to recieve a U2U as to the depth of your dream sequences. The physicality of these "visions" is what i think needs concentrated on. Have you tried hypnosis? If you want to go into detail in private feel free.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Tetra, Maybe you were born to stop war and destructive. I think your spirit guide was trying to tell you what your task is.

With love and light

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Sphinx]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I know for a fact who you are and where you come from. DO not believe anyone else on this board EXCEPT if they make you feel the same way I do when they speak to you. You are more than a trillian years old part of a group that failed in the defense of freedom in the galaxy. Seek the answers, they will come to you eventually in a package you do not fully understand or want to, and the answers will be yours. This is strictly alien issue you are dealing with, I am also dealing with the same issue- and the funny thing is I look a lot like you except i'm a guy lol (eyes especially in intensity/nose/aura) . Your body is human, your thetan is not. Answers are waiting, and will come to you in the next 3 years... I promise you.

Quote from Sphinx: "Tetra, Maybe you were born to stop war and destructive. I think your spirit guide was trying to tell you what your task is.

With love and light

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Sphinx]" This person is so dead on center it

amazes me. This is your purpose.

Only a select few find the answer. The reason they find the answer is because they controlled it themselves and yet didn't even know it. People like you and me have more power in us than we even realize. We are a victim to our negative imagination, we are different than normal people. And for the squashing idiots on this board calling me a stupid scientologist THE MAJORITY OF SCIENTOLOGISTS weren't part of this select group that you were part of... i'm talking trillians of years ago, this is real star wars stuff and has to do DIRECTLY with alien factors. I was a part of it, I had physical reactions and memories/feelings when I was confronted with information pertaining to it, and am doing my part. If you want to speed up the process, go to a local scientology church and ask to speak to an OT (that is if he/she didn't already know you were coming in the door), they will help you out and tell you if what I am saying is true (I could be wrong, but i'm almost 99% positive I am right). If you have notions that you don't want to, realize this, the only reason someone doesn't do something is because he/she failed in it in the past. We'll, people like you and me failed big time, but we can regain what we lost, and save us all. It is no question as to why Grays find us so interesting. We are humans but don't know what we really are. They test, study, think, and in the end are not really bad... maybe arrogant, but they don't know better... they're just grays. We were something much more powerful. If you do this i'm sure you'll run into people like us or hopefully me because I think you're cute lol but all joking aside PLEASE SEEK THE ANSWER. We need people with your past; you will unlock eternity! Now is the time. Your future is set in stone, it will come to you. I PROMISE YOU!! Smile ok? You're fine.

Also, if you are doubting your ability, answer these questions that I have to do with me but can be applied to you because we come from the same place:

-Are you fascinated with mind-reading and telekenisis?
-Have you felt, since a child, a deep understanding of everything and thought others to be either extremely boring or extremely interesting?
-Do you feel at ease when it comes to living forever, as if death of everything about you (besides your body) wasn't an issue?
-Do you search for meaning in life and feel poetry/art/reading/music does offers truth but still is not the answer?

If YOU specifically answer yes to all these questions, you are one of us (because of your aura and eyes I am basing this, this test really doesn't apply to other members unless they are part of this group but the chances are like 1 in a million the fact that both of us on this board talking means one of us postulated this, most likely you because you're searching and haven't found the answer yet). If you answer yes to a few of these questions, then i'll go back to my estimate of 99% alien thetan origin with a date back trillians of years. Sound good grandgrandgrandgrand6,000,000,000,00th ma? lol

You'll be fine kiddo, I promise.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Are you an alien? I sense you look attractive to me so that might mean you are an alien if I am too. I've been called an alien before and I find that a bit annoying. I just joke back and say just wait till a big mothership is hovering over your house one day. Note: If you notice strange things, I would not share this information with any coworkers who like to joke around or whom you don't trust. After a while, you may start wondering if they really believe you are an alien. If you see and feel a human body, I believe you are human. Now the question remains is a soul human or any other species? I'm not sure of the answer to that.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There are times when I envy SOME people on this board. I've probably been a regular to this site, particularly this section for a few months now. I just joined recently, i just though it was about time I made a comment. I know very little about inter-dimensional space travel and whatever other miscellaneous interesting crap everyone posts on here but I'm jealous. And if this Tetra girl is a trillion years old and is really important in some way to the grand scheme of existance then i'm jealous haha. I'm going to keep reading this thread. I hate reading, and reading only gives you a very miniscule understanding of things. And the people on here PHYSICALLY experience these things, like this girl. It might seem terrible or great, scarey, annoying, whatever, but none the less, it would be very interesting to experience what they experience. They might say it was only a short vision or a dream, but I find dreams to feel more real then life itself. I wish i had "dreams" like you all do, even if they might be terrible.

To Tetra, and everyone else on this board. I hope you figure out the questions your looking for, good luck.

cheers.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
OK what is all the nonsense about nude pics!

I am grealty offended with that...I would never post nude pics

Enough of that.....

Jag. thank you for all the helpful information....I'm not to sure about organized groups or religions...I have nothing against them...I just do not like to be part of a group that tells me what to do for money.....But, I guess don't knock till you try it....that's what they say right??? I'm all about seeking helpful information and searching my options, but we'll see maybe we could talk a little more about it.....
Oh, and I answered yes to all the questions.
I am very busy today...I have lots of work, and I had a long night.
U2U me. Or I will.

Everyone else...thank you for all the helpful information. I send much love to you all.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

sent: 1/24/2006 at 10:12 AM
What is all that nonsense about nude pics. I was not sending nude pics to anyone. That boils my blood. What kind of mods are running this place any way to be lying. I don't like liars.

Nygdan!
i think you owe someone an apology

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I dunno...maybe you seen this...but I thought I put this up for a good laugh.

www.molvania.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't know how to U2U, i'll try to figure it out though. It is only group that has religion status, so that protects them in a lot of ways. The money issue is not a problem. People that reach clear or OT will become millionaire's and help others to do the same. Before I switched to something else I was on path to become a class V auditor, and then go work with a company in Florida or Cali that was going to pay me a salory of between 1-3 thousand a week depending on my stats, I had another opportunity with another group in Florida close to Miami that focuses on Business Administration that was going to pay me even more. Money is not an issue when you have talents like yours. It is not a religion at the core though, you'll have to see it to believe it.

I want you to go to a local church, ask to speak to an OT, and then tell him or her your entire story. Then, if they don't already show you, I want you to ask to look at a Sea Org logo. This logo should confirm everything i'm talking about just by the reaction you personally will have to it. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

-Are you fascinated with mind-reading and telekenisis?
-Have you felt, since a child, a deep understanding of everything and thought others to be either extremely boring or extremely interesting?
-Do you feel at ease when it comes to living forever, as if death of everything about you (besides your body) wasn't an issue?
-Do you search for meaning in life and feel poetry/art/reading/music does offers truth but still is not the answer?

I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm bashing Scientology, or if I come off as ignorant. These questions are way to generic, I'm sorry. I personaly believe that 1 in 5 people will answer yes to all of those questions. To add to that. I would bet you that 1 in 30 who answer yes to those questions will match the 'looks' criteria for having a thetan of non-earth origin.

I answered yes to all of these questions. As a matter of fact, I've thought about these questions my entire life, with no previuos exposure to Scientology(besides the fascination with El Ron Hubbard's science fiction novels in the recent years). The funny, or interesting, thing is my eyes also have this bright blue quality which you speak of(I here it from almost every girl I meet lol). Even my facial stuctures are somewhat similar to TetraSpace5's, except that my nose is a little different, and I've got a little more meat on my cheeks.

As young as I can remember I've been fascinated with aliens and TV shows like Star Trek, Dr. Who, and many others. Despite being a very well liked person, I've never quite felt at home here on Earth, and I've always been interested in intergalactic travel. I've never had any dreams about being abducted, but I have had a few dreams about contact. Both of which seemed very real and happened about 4 years ago, yet the memory is as if it actualy happened.

One was a dream about meeting the Grays in my back yard, and another dream was about meeting some sort of demonic/reptilian type alien at a friends house. In these two dreams a conversation took place, which I cannot remember. Does this mean that I too, am an alien?!? My belief is that about one in 75 people think and feel just like me, how do I know? Call it intuition, which I've always had a strong knack for.

I dunno...maybe you seen this...but I thought I put this up for a good laugh.

www.molvania.com...

LMFAO!!! That was hilarious! I'm definitely e-mailing this to all my bud's.

5..4..3..1! Off blast! lol

Here's one of my favorites, really abstract stuff. Imaginary Places Enjoy! Oh yeah almost forgot, click on Flash movies, and check out "Legend of Sasquatch Mountain"

[edit on 24-1-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

[edit on 24-1-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join