It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Alien??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
To whoever it was that was interested in facial structure. I'm curious, what would you be looking for?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
One more request. Do you have any pictures of the scars that you gained from these experiences?

Also, you mentioned different types of alien descriptions. Do you feel more partial to one species of alien over another? In other words, what species of alien would you be linking yourself to? Can you describe them?

[edit on 20-1-2006 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ever since I was a little boy I have seen "things" in my room. I could not sleep with my door closed and window blinds open. (that way I could go to bed early and see the tv light from my dad otherwise I would be scared to sleep) I have been touched under covers before too. I have had dream like state experiences, one where my room is flooded with a white light. I run down the hallway out of my bed, where I fall down almost fully paralyzed. I pull my limp body using only my arms down the hallway fighting this, unable to use my legs or speak then I "wake up" on the hallway floor sweating in the same position and feeling the same emotions of being terrafied. I get up and rush into my parents bedroom where I fall asleep near their bed on the floor. I was so scared I prayed to god that if this were to continue that I would not remember it. Many days I would wake up in my parents bed only remembering small peices of these so called dreams I had those nights. I have had experiences with more than one type of being on many different occasions many I was not affraid of and many I was. I was born with a knowledge that noone seems to understand and I have met people who have the same ideas. I dont feel like I belong and im very attracted to the stars they make me feel like they are my home. I have a hard time explaining anything in word form but in my mind they flow so wonderous and elegent like a perfect picture of what I think or beleive. I can sense what people feel and I can talk telepathically. All my life I have been doing research about many things using my innate knowledge to discover the truth. Which may or may not be true but my mind is open enough to except the truth if something comes around with "real" evidence proving either way. I consider myself an open minded beleiver. For what its worth small babys and animals seem to be attracted to me and I can sense people's motives. I have seen ufo's fly over my head and I can sometimes talk to them. There is alot and its been my whole life. I have never seen a pshycic but I have had my cards read which revealed that I was pshycic myself. If anyone has any questions shoot. Im 21, this all started when I could first remember.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Just for background, i'm 19 and a college student, but i'm also much much more. Most people I know concider me wise beyond my time, and very sane. I have posted on this board about my experiences that are extremely similar to yours, so please look them up for some background. Please read this and believe what I speak. I know I shouldn't be speaking of this because many if not most of the people on this board will have a negative reaction to the information I am about to reveal, even if they cannot notice the change... but, you need to know, and that is all that matters.

You are not merely matter. You are not merely space. You are not merely energy. And you are certainly not time. There exists something much greater in you that you are not even aware of at this moment. It is called a Thetan- everyone has one, but yours is different, much different. It is the "soul" that Christians speak of, even though they are don't know the real information. From looking at your eyes in your picture, I am sure that your thetan is not of human origin. How do I know? Because mine isn't either. It is possible during spiritual enlightenment of a high degree to choose where you go and what body you will inhabit. You have powers you don't know you have, and you should not be freaked out by this information. I won't speak more, only if you message me personally on this board, because the information will seriously make others react in a bad way and will be too much for them to handle... but, if you react to it in a normal way as if you knew this all along, then you are defiantely what you think you are.

Recently I got involved with a group that knows. I want you to know.

As for the Illuminati bloodlines, there is a war going on right now between good and evil. Somewhere in your timeline you might have been on the evil side, but converted to the good side. This is why the gray's are so interested in you, and trying to figure out how you went good all of a sudden, or maybe they are just curious as to study a being such as you are. I have more answers, and you are intriguing me a lot, your story sounds a lot like mine. Please message me, I want to share information.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well, i tell you, you're pretty beatiful for an alien...i would definetly like to be adbucted by you....

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
You are not merely matter. You are not merely space. You are not merely energy. And you are certainly not time. There exists something much greater in you that you are not even aware of at this moment. It is called a Thetan- everyone has one, but yours is different, much different. It is the "soul" that Christians speak of, even though they are don't know the real information. From looking at your eyes in your picture, I am sure that your thetan is not of human origin.

This is fascinating stuff, jaguar. I don't know why but, I think this might attribute to my belief that god (not in any Christian/Moslim/Hindu etc. belief, it's just the easiest way to describe my feeling) originates inside each in everyone of us. I've felt this ever since I was old enough to remember. Also the soul has always been something I've considered extremely important, even though I'm not a Christian or any other religion besides my own.

I'm not sure why, other than intuition, but I have a strong feeling that this might lead me to some answers or spiritual clarification/awakening; or maybe even something greater than that. U2U me if you feel like explaining some of the stuff that you didn't touch upon, anything said in private will remain so if you truely feel that 'we' are not prepared.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ok, you guys... We're getting into scientology here. For anyone who wants to know more about scientology before they get sucked in, check out this article:

en.wikipedia.org...

Be careful... Scientology sounds pretty at first... That's how they get ya.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
MESSAGE TO CLOUDLESS KNIGHT FIRST:
It is truly ironic that on an abovetopsecret forum about Aliens and UFOs that the person before this message discounts scientology because of the Xenu story... which has to do directly with Aliens... so do I laugh, or do I cry? Not sure, but you aren't meant to understand this stuff yet because you are not OT3, and that is when you learn more about this information. Scientology is TOTALLY about all of the information we post here every single day...

Things that originally pissed me off about Scientology that you can't let get in the way, and that no longer affect me whatsoever:

-I was freaked out they would discover the naughty things I did in the past and attack me (I was wrong)

-The smiling happy people freaked me out because it didn't seem natural to me. I was more used to antagonistic people from New York and the whole business mob scene. (when I became happier and learned more, I wasn't afraid)

-I doubted I could achieve what the people I saw achieved. I remember going to a Scientology business and seeing the most direct/confident/and powerful people I have ever seen in life, driving Porsche's, M3's, and Z06's and thinking I could never be that. (Well, concidering where I am now, I WAS WRONG).

SO my advice to you, is instead of discounting Scientology because of what you have heard/read/believe so far, how about you realize the suppression of society that wants you to not know the information... and seriously let that digest for a second. Even if you believe you are in the know and totally get the world etc., how does it make you feel to know there are people out there that want you to be a mental/spiritual slave forever? The scariest part about this all is that on so many levels the majority of people do not know the truth, and that the minority suppresses it.

So moving on, this girl is a freakin alien dude, but with a human body.

If you look at her facial structure, she has resemblances to the girl I was talking about in my last post that had reptillian features... remember the reptillian thread I started a while ago? She looks very similar to her, but there is no way she is reptillian 100% because she would know. Also don't start thinking she's playing games and is seeing how much we know because reptillians already know. These are the bad guys... yikes, BUT because she doesn't know what she is there is hope for her yet.

p.s. you're a bright person to pick up on what I was talking about lol props to you

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hi there, it may not mean that you are an alien but it definately means that aliens are interested in you and are involved in your life for whatever reason.

[edit on 1/22/2006 by Leading Lady]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Ok, you guys... We're getting into scientology here. For anyone who wants to know more about scientology before they get sucked in, check out this article:

en.wikipedia.org...

Be careful... Scientology sounds pretty at first... That's how they get ya.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by CloudlessKnight]

Wow, that's some crazy stuff!

[edit on 1/22/2006 by Leading Lady]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
TetraSpace5... I read all of your first post and find it very interesting. I am pretty sure you are no alien and your visitors are not from outerspace - at least not traditional speaking. I think you are one of those people gifted (or cursed if you will) from nature´s hand with the ability of having visions. This is not uncommon for man during the ages having visions, seeing entities, speaking to "spirits" and having sexual encounters with them. In fact the latter was in the middle-age known as the phenomenon "incubus" or "succubus". As I am very tiered I am not making a long post, but I´ll say great artists as for instance William Blake, Thoreau and DH Lawrence had visions too. Try reading some of their stuff, maybe also some mythology/folklore... I think you´ll find some paralels there.

Here´s a couple of links you might find useful. Rhawn Joseph is an aknowledged neuropsychologist, specializes in religious phenomenology:Rhawn Joseph

and

Sacred Text which is a nice collection of hermetica and spirituality... there´s even some texts on UFOs
Good luck and whatever you do, DON´T join Scientology or other sects... they´ll just make things worse.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by PlasmaMut]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You can find what you are looking for from within, dont be affraid and trust yourself. If you find anything in particular that resonates or makes your heart sing then you know you have found the truth. Surely you allready know this. Im just trying to say that you dont need to look into others for your answers but rather they can be found within and that your not alone.

With love and light~DC~

[edit on 22-1-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Tetra... do not forget what me and DC have told you...

Peace and love.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hallo Hallo....
Sorry I was stuck with bitch duty for an experimental music show this weekend LOL. Thanks for the advice guys and what not. And no I have not seed with man......The closet thing I have to children is my Great Dane...I like her more than people. All your opinions and comments are great. I like to hear all sides......I don't get that great of feedback from my everyday comrades that I feel close enough to share it with. I get, "cool!" But they are very strange, dark, artistic people and things like that is whatever to them. Another book or story plot, painting, song to them. Which is wonderful just need a little more serious feedback. And of course the dr's are always scratching their heads with me. "Must be a wonderful imagination, nurture your creative mind....." blah blah

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You know...You guys are really wonderful.....I keep reading your post and it's so great to hear the help poured out. I love to see that. It's nice to hear all the different thoughts you have on this.....I like that.

Vielen Dank!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Cloudless Night......I going to post a bunch so I can send you some msgs. I would rather answer some of those questions in private. but I have everything you are asking for. I have this one scar on my ankle very small that is in shape of an y. (my mom from what I recall has the same marking in the same place) Been there for as long as I can remember. and another that happen when I woke up with a tiny piece of skin and muscle missing on my lower back. A perfect little round mark.
Serioulsy send me some msgs and I can answer whatever. I rather get personal in a little more private setting though.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I need more photos to analize, will you kindly go behind the screen, and u2u me so i can make a more detailed analazis of your full anatomy, pictures from the front and back will enable me to come to a better conclusion,... thanks

[edit on 1/23/2006 by iamian]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I know this is private to you but keep extreme notice on your cycles because if they are off or you miss one... well, yeah. Maybe hybrid experimentation is going on. Waaaatch out.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That is actually a concern of mine. errr....hmm but I have like 3 more post or something then I can u2U.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
iamian I will U2U you as soon as I can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join