It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a FAKE MOON over Northern California

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I live in Nornthern California and for the past 2 years some very strange things have been happening. Here is the short version. I started hearing voices which have gotten worse over time. I am completely sane, I have been hospitalized 4 times because of severe headaches. My continued reasearch tells me that i have been the target of some microwave or scalar weapon. Now I can hold a conversation with these perps anytime or place with out opening my mouth. They have been trying everything possible o ruin my life. I am an honest hard working American and i won't back down to this. Anyway, lately I started to notice that the moon was always out. It seemed to be following me. I set up a tripod and filmed it as it dropped out of view and then a few minutes later came back up into the cameras view. I also went to YOURSKY.com to find out where the moon should be for my area, and sure enough, it was not supposed to be there. It has also been visible over my house from 8 pm to 6 am numerous times. A lot of other weird things are going on to. Some sort of force field enters my house, moves around the room, and sometimes actually enters my body. I have felt this thing on my leg and it was cold and heavy. There are many other strange things, too many to list. I know this moon is directly involved.
if anyone has any advice, i could use it.

8th

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hmm, very far out. I try to NEVER knock somebodies views or experiances no matter how far fetched they are. Yes in my mind I may not see on the same level with the other person, but I still try to keep the doop open, even if I'm not going to walk through it.

My best advice is to show some hard evidence. Video tape the events if possible and get them on the internet.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
how about posting the video from the camera of the fake moon?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have to be honest here. I live in Norcal and fly alot at night and the moon is always were it should be.

As the previous posted asked, would it be possible to post a picture of the moon?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Yeah, something like this would be noticed near and far from your location. I used my graphics skills to demonstrate why...

Because of the Moon's (the smaller, red circle) distance away from the Earth (the larger, black circle) more of it can be seen from around the globe. So unless this "fake moon" were to be nearly overhead of you someone, such as myself in Michigan, very well could have seen it. So everywhere inbetween the two green lines can see the red circle.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I know you said you're sane, but have you actually went and got a diagnostic of your mental safe? Insane people don't know they're insane.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
When I am naked, I have a full moon following me too.

Have you tried getting a gun and shooting at it?

Have you reported it to authorities?

As for the force in your house. Keep a squirt gun of Holy Water around and when it comes in, hose it down good.

HS

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
this is a classic example of the cloud energy messing with your visual and skin surface senses. The bug energy as I call it, the immensely large clouds of energy can get in front of things and change their appearance in the sky. An example i have witnessed is a chariot with a rider pulled by 4 white horses. The visual was so clear it looked real as it floated by. The deceptive energy can also put visuals of objects that are real in different places, seen this a number of times. The cold heavy feeling on your leg is placed there to try and get you to use your imagination to further fall into the mistake of entertaing these twirps from hell. Next time you feel the cold heavy feeling on your leg, thinktell it this. Hey buddy, don't you have anything better to do than leave your bag of brains around? Don't bother coming here again, take a hike. Go play in a nuclear explosion.
or you could entertain it and act scared and inferior on purpose. But there is no guarantee all hell won't break loose literally. I felt low self -esteem on purpose and darn if everybody real that came here to visit didn't think there was somebody they could laugh at, just like the evil spirited possessed people online who write things like 'I don't believe you'. These people are just jealous they haven't seen anything visionary or felt it. What makes them seem even more ridiculous to me after my visions, is why the heck would you want to? You see the quipy vibes you get from others here, just funnel that lost witty energy against this mischeivious lost spirit. probably its' buddies that the sarcasm came from in the first place. Tell that punk bad ghost it needs to get better before it entertains you, tell it to have the moon bounce along on top of big bright moon colored words in the night sky as you hear the words being sung. Maybe Moon River. Tell it you don't want to be part of a horror movie just cause it lived one on earth while alive. Tell it you'd much rather be part of a musical.
Ask it, if there is any musical talent in hell, or whether they all went to heaven to play harps. I'm serious as a heart attack, which is about what one of these creeps gives people who take them seriously. lol

Sane? are you bragging or complaining

Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't like to mock other people's thoughts, etc, & I'm not going to here. But I am concerned that you're hearing voices & seeing a moon following you around. Dude, you either gotta lay off the drugs / alcohol, or seriously consider getting professional advice about this. You might be halicinating for a very good reason, you just need to get it checked out.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Do you just hear random chatter or are the voices saying something to you?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I will post the pictures and the video tape that i have. I also have recorded some of the voices. The recordings were tough, a little fuzzy, but the voices are clearly there. I'm late for work but will put these on when i get back so you can see for yourself. Also, my girlfriend has been experiencing all of this too.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinderHave you tried getting a gun and shooting at it?

do you really think it is wise to suggest shooting at the moon? this person is either pulling your collective leg or in need of some medical attention.

go shoot at the imaginary moon is not something they should be doing.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This should be very interseting, and do post the tape up

Imagian using an inflatable moon to spy on people

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes, we eagerly await the pics, and videos...

perhaps there is a "normal" scientific reason for what you are experiencing...
but the videos would help tell us much, and quite frankly, you shouldn't expect to be believed, or taken seriously until such is presented...

Nothing personal- ATS is just a little more restricted on wasteing bandwidth on "every wierd tale out there wthout any evidence"
we live in a normal world, but there are always "abnormal" happenings...
so we keep an open mind, but not forever...
so show us - dont tell us...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
In the mean time, these have been proven to be very effective at defeating microwave attacks.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
In the mean time, these have been proven to be very effective at defeating microwave attacks.

Yes, obviously you should deploy scaler defense methods immediatly...
along with closing all windows, all doors, and turning off all lights...
and I hear that sleeping pills are effective at silencing the voices that you are hearing also...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Interesting, I believe in mind control, but a fake moon? I'll believe it when I see it, you have a video, so lets see it!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Why some here are so quick to judge I'll never know. They jump in with no, 17 of the disinfo tactics before the thread even has a good start.

I too would like to see some evidence.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
while I know it is against policy, if he posts a video of his arse, it deserves to stay up for the laugh factor

see my sig line for how to deal with the aliens. the foil works well too

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Why some here are so quick to judge I'll never know. They jump in with no, 17 of the disinfo tactics before the thread even has a good start.

I too would like to see some evidence.

Because its the "intarnet"? And people have faked their online deaths so why should anyone automatically believe anything they read that has no actual proof behind it? He says he has proof great. Let him post it and from there the conversation could get in depth but as for now? It might as well be a nursery rhyme. If you come out with an outrageous story how can you not expect to be judged?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join