It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a FAKE MOON over Northern California

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
8th

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Since those arn't the full resolutions, if you could get up the raw images that would also be helpful

Looking forward to seeing the video and hearing the voices

HS

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

Get a tin foil hat (placebo or not, relief is relief) and get yourself admitted for some tests.

waste of tin foil, I tried tin foil short pants to stop a low attack of invisible spiders and they crawled in between the tin foil and skin.........curses foiled again

plus have you ever tried to take off form fitting tin foil short pants to go to the bathroom?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
On christmas eve i had a strange dream /vision.

I saw three moon like objects in the sky!

One of them was moving the others were at a stand still.

Could the moon like object you are seening ,have been what i saw in my dream.

Btw after i looked at the planets..i got a really bad pain in my left hand..and also started hearing wierd noises.

Also before i looked at the moon..there were strange lights appearing in the sky..i thought they were ufo's...persoanlly i believe him.

I would like to hear more.

maybe its not a fake moon but its really planet X?

[edit on 21-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Might I suggest posting some pictures of that fake moon that also include a nearby constellation.
Using that and the date you took the pictures, it would be possible to determine if the moon is in the wrong place in the sky.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
On christmas eve i had a strange dream /vision.

My advice? Lay off the eggnog...

Originally posted by Phalanx
Might I suggest posting some pictures of that fake moon that also include a nearby constellation.
Using that and the date you took the pictures, it would be possible to determine if the moon is in the wrong place in the sky.

That's very good advice!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If I take it at face value, perhaps you are recieving communication from aliens or from something else? Perhaps it isn't a moon at all.

Troy

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I am dying to see this video. Please upload it!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
If I take it at face value, perhaps you are recieving communication from aliens or from something else? Perhaps it isn't a moon at all.

Troy

I was just outside looking at the moon..btw i live in maryland.

I dont know if my eyes were playing tricks but i thot saw the lower part of another panet?

maybe im just sleepy

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
When I am naked, I have a full moon following me too.

Have you tried getting a gun and shooting at it?

Have you reported it to authorities?

As for the force in your house. Keep a squirt gun of Holy Water around and when it comes in, hose it down good.

You have voted groingrinder for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

When I am naked, I have a full moon following me too.

post of the year, imho

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'll go out on a limb here and ask "Where's the Beef ?" I wonder just how if there is the possibility of a fake moon over Ca. just how in the world did the person(s) get it up where you say it is? It would take one he!! of a crane.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Why is it that so many times when people on this website ask for proof of something the proof doesn't come? It should only take a few minutes to upload the video to any of the many websites that offer free video hosting; how many days has it been since the first request for the video has been made?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
Why is it that so many times when people on this website ask for proof of something the proof doesn't come? It should only take a few minutes to upload the video to any of the many websites that offer free video hosting; how many days has it been since the first request for the video has been made?

It really is funny, isn't it? Some people are under the idea that we're just supposed to take what they say as truth. I mean, why would they lie?

Also, it's been two days, just about.

[edit on 1/22/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, we can't say they aren't trying...
just not trying hard enough... keep at it, and see about posting that video...

the pics can't tell us anything wihtout a point of reference...
hopefully the video can.

as to the video that DGtempe posted... that is one of the few good ones I have seen from rense... the guy that took those videos presents a very accurate analysis... including the references to a light that he acknowledges is a star, that fooled him at first...

8th

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Bump.

We havn't had an update and its been almost 3 days. Lets see this

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hello? RWS? Are you out there? Video please?

8th

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Bump again! I would feel crushed if we didn't get to see this great video with an artificial moon and spiritual voices!

Wait... Something is coming to me... From beyond the screen... I'm getting an utter feeling of disapointment, yet dejavu at the same time, as if this has all happened before with other threads. Wow, time to head to the predictions page!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rws1111

You are NOT insane!
People in the city of Arendal in Norway are currently experiencing similar events as you are describing here. people from all sorts of life ,MD´s, bankiers, schoolkids etc.
it all began three years ago after a local company was hired to put up some new equipment on every tele/communication masts and towers.
All of it very hush hush, We where told by the workers that the contractor was none other than the US Gov.. What are they doing in Norway though? The local military have also been putting up some very strange types of transmitting equipment around the city, and there are a few people that i have spoken with is experiencing the same kind of happenings in their life.. I have noticed a change in many of my friends too , they are becoming more lazy or less outgoing, more afraid of socialicing with others, they just want to be alone and this "happened over night" if I may use the expression.
Remember: the Moon you are seeing on occasions are a drone that the military and Police are currently testing to use in monitoring and surveillance. Thermal imaging, high definition cams and Terrasight Pyramid technologies are some of the thing these drones have.
In my town the use of road patrolling police cars have declines, but nightsky activity has increased. some drones gives of a sound like a faint vacumcleaner noise. document all you experience, dont mind the meek who laughs at you. all the best from The Rebel Viking

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join