It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a FAKE MOON over Northern California

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I too hear voices, consistently.
Here lately it seems to be at the samme time each day!
And they are always saying the same thing;
"Honey, would you turn that damn thing off"....

Banjo

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
btw if you need help in posting pics or video, just post a request for help, and you will be helped...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Yeah, something like this would be noticed near and far from your location. I used my graphics skills to demonstrate why...

I don't understand, Keen...Why does the moon's view extend more to the left of Earth than it does to the right? Is its orbit skewed from the center of Earth?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think they're both meant to go over the side of the earth, but he didn't put the earth and the moon in the right spot that would allow him to have the lines the same.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is JUST A little bit of info..
I read this on some website a while back:

The Moon is actually a HUGE transmitting device used by aliens to monitor the Earth....it was constructed by alien entities thousands of yrs ago and they have been monitoring us since.
They plan to one day, return to this planet. etc etc etc

Sorry, My comp crashed and I lost the website..

I would LOVE TO SEE VIDEO &/OR PHOTOS.............

Good Luck to you

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Headaches + voices + hallucination = brain tumor (?) You should really seek good medical attention.

Are you on any medications right now?
Is there a history of tumors or schizophrenia in your family?

Hang in there.....

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I think they're both meant to go over the side of the earth, but he didn't put the earth and the moon in the right spot that would allow him to have the lines the same.

Hehe I know, I was just giving the little buddy a hard time

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
how do i post these picts?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Go to www.imageshack.us...

Click browes and upload. When done, copy + paste the 'hotlinks for forums' url on here.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I see a bad moon rising
I know the end is coming soon.....

Please post the pictures if i can do it anyone can.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
mmm ..interesting, sometimes I feel that the moons always following me too..but its just an ilusion..I think.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If this is a bad joke, shame on you for wasting our time. If it isn't...

I think you should see a doctor. The symptoms you're describing are pretty serious, your body is telling you something is going on and it really doesn't matter at this stage, IMO, whether or not the government or aliens or whoever are doing it. You need medical assistance, not ATS assistance.

Get a tin foil hat (placebo or not, relief is relief) and get yourself admitted for some tests.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Check this out- is this what you are talking about????

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
"http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4967/dsc008025zh.th.jpg" border="0" alt="Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us" />

[img=http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4967/dsc008025zh.jpg]

img68.imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Is there anyway you could enlarge them? If you want to send me the files I could host them on my website.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hmm, the pics dont tell me anything. I can go outside right now, snap a few pics of the moon and make a claim that it "disapeared then came back"..

If you want any leverage whatsoever on this website, you might as well stop posting pics of the moon and start uploading the video.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
johnny annon... that is very similiar escpecially since there is always a smaller object (like a star next to it)

i get the feeling that is about the size of a blimp and at a fairly low altitude. Also at least 5 to seven helicopters are ALWAYS near.

This is no bull#, and I'm only listing a few of the crazy things that are happening. I have had 2 Cat scans and been to my personal doctor. Nothing is wrong with me.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
unmature, i would like to send them to you.....i have a bunch

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
please e-mail them to me at [email protected]. I will post them on a subdomain on my website,www.UnMature.Com

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join