It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masons - US goverment conspiracy mini documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hey guys , check what I just found . This is a very cool and interesting documentary ( maybe just a little over the top though ). Make sure you check it out .

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Wow. Michael Moore on his best day couldn't come up with more crap.
Well put together, but WAY WRONG!! Where's Mulder and Scully?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by STRANGER711
Wow. Michael Moore on his best day couldn't come up with more crap.
Well put together, but WAY WRONG!! Where's Mulder and Scully?

Yeah , I think your right ... maybe I should correct my first post to WAAAY OVER THE TOP ! He he he ...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This may be a bit off your subject (NWO) but that's the first time I've seen the clip with the woman in the helicopter and that object that hovers and then fires from the side of one of the twin towers. What the heck was that? I try to keep informed on the 9/11 conspiracies but I've never seen that before. Wow.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
As for the rest of the video, I have to say that some of it may have some truth to it. I'm not a mason nor part of the NWO (at least that I know of). However, I usually don't believe in theories relating to numbers and geometry. It seems to me that if you study any map or any geographical location, you can link up any building or street and come up with some sort of geometry that fits and then say it matches something else. Know what I mean?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sad to say mecheng, i downloaded that same twin towers vid a couple weeks ago and got all excited and posted about it and the reply was that it had been shown to be a trailer for a sci-fi channel movie.Supposedly there were the actors names on the credit roll and the actress who played the woman with the camera listed the piece on her resume.I wish people wouldnt use stuff like that as fakes though cause it really lets the air outta your balloon to find out its not real.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thanks. I feel stupid...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Thanks. I feel stupid...

That makes 2 of us

top topics

join