It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You

You need to realise that the Jason Ingersoll photographic collection was all numbered and timestamped.

Really? Where is the time stamp in the below picture?

If it’s Lloyde’s taxi, why is it grey? Where is the from license plate holder? I don’t see a stripe down the side of the car? I think Lloyde had a license plate in the front license holder, why is there noting reflective? Lloyde’s taxi had white trim on the front number. I don’t see white trim on the picture with an arrow.

edit on 20-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 20-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Added more

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
HOW TO IDENTIFY A MEGALOMANIAC WITH A BACKBOARD

‘Rumsfeld’ By ANDREW COCKBURN
MARCH 25, 2007
Chapter 1 Excerpt
Hatred and resentment among those in his wake had been a regular feature of Rumsfeld's career, and 9/11 proved no exception. I first realized this while discussing that day with a senior White House official who had been in the Situation Room, desperately trying to coordinate a response to the bewildering disaster of the attacks.

As he reminisced, I mentioned that despite the legend, it didn't seem as if Rumsfeld could have had much time for rescue work that morning.

"WHAT WAS RUMSFELD DOING ON 9/11?" said the former official with sudden anger. "HE DESERTED HIS POST. HE DISAPPEARED. The country was under attack. Where was the guy who controls America's defense? Out of touch!"

"He wasn't gone for very long," I observed mildly.

My friend waved his coffee mug in emphatic rebuttal. "How long does it take for something bad to happen? No one knew what was happening. What if this had been the opening shot of a coordinated attack by a hostile power? OUTRAGEOUS, TO ABANDON YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND GO OFF AND DO WHAT YOU DON'T NEED TO BE DOING, GRANDSTANDING."

This conversation took place in March 2006, just before it became commonplace in Washington to speak disrespectfully of Rumsfeld, at least in anything louder than a whisper, so I was taken aback by the vehemence of his response.

A minute later, this sober bureaucrat burst forth with renewed passion.

"HE'S A MEGALOMANIAC WHO HAS TO BE IN CONTROL AT ALL TIMES," he fumed.
"He is the WORST SECRETARY OF DEFENSE THERE HAS EVER BEEN ..."

There are 3 independent videos that I know of, showing Donald Rumsfeld helping to carry a victim on a backboard.

Throughout each of these videos, we see a significant identifying characteristic of Donald Rumsfeld.
From one side of the lawn to the other, he is prodding the back of the unfortunate first responder in front of him, as though to enforce his authority, to remain in control at all times. The action of a bully.

A short time later, Rumsfeld removed his suit jacket to reveal his blue shirt and suspenders, and continued playing first responders.
NOTE THE CONTROLLING GESTURE.
Again, Rumsfeld prodded the back of the man in front of him, throughout the whole journey across the lawn.
Nobody else ever does this.
It is rude, it is disrespectful, it is unnecessary. It is an absolute identifier of the individual in both cases.
Rumsfeld with and without his jacket, carrying a backboard.

He appears again in the video, running across the lawn with orange backboard in hand, to await more victims.

He then appeared several times over some minutes, and was also photographed, standing beside the Pentagon, holding the same orange backboard.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RubyGray

Ruby, what does this have to do with why CIT failed. They failed because people actually witnessed a large passenger jet hitting crap on the way to the pentagon. There in no north flight path damage. CIT failed because even the north flight path witnesses saw a large jet hit the pentagon. CIT failed because there are no accounts of a jet missing the pentagon and flying away. CIT failed because the only credible explanation for the damage and wreckage at the pentagon is flight 77. CIT failed because the remains of the flight crew and passengers of flight 77 were found at the pentagon, and the remains were released to families.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hulseyreport

Lloyd clearly says he was between the heliport and Pentagon.
That places him close to the bridge.
The Heliport is near the firehouse.
Depending on how fast he was traveling he could easily come to a stop much closer to the bridge then he imagined.

You have this all wrong.

Here is an overhead photo, showing the true relationships between all these details.

Lloyde's cab was hit when he was just NORTH OF THE HELIPORT.
He demonstrates this exact spot, twice, on the video "THE EYE OF THE STORM".

His car came to a halt about 50 or so yards SOUTH of that spot.
Lloyde also shows this spot, twice, on that video.

That just happens to be precisely where 7 seconds of video shows Lloyde's cab at 9:41-42 a.m.

From this spot, Lloyde looked SOUTH and to his LEFT, to see the fire in the opentagon.
He says that he was "RIGHT AT THE PENTAGON".
This location is just 140 yards away, across the highway.
It is directly opposite the west wall of the building, the heliport and the impact site.

Lloyde's cab was later photographed on the bridge.
Although the photos make the background appear much closer than it really is, Lloyde was much further from the Pentagon in those Ingersoll photos on the bridge.
This location is 350 yards from the impact site.

If you draw a line across from the southwest face of the Pentagon, you can see that the bridge location is actually about 200 yards SOUTH of the Pentagon.

This is why Lloyde smelled a rat with those photos Craig showed him.
He knew that his car was "FACING THE WRONG WAY".

He said, "The pictures are showing one thing, but the reality is something different."
He could not understand how the telephoto lens had made the fire seem like it was very close to the cab on the bridge photos, but he knew that when his car stopped,
he was facing SOUTH TOWARDS the hole in the wall just across the road,
not WEST AWAY from the hole which was 350 yards BEHIND him.

Here is a composite image. showing Lloyde from the video
"The First Known Accomplice? (Featuring Lloyde England)"
www.youtube.com...

There, he points to his LEFT and SOUTH towards the fire in the Pentagon just across the road.

It also shows a detail from Ingersoll's bridge photo, showing Lloyde much further away on the bridge, having to look NORTH and to his RIGHT to see the fire.

Lloyde did not rehearse his decription to camera in 2006.
His body language was automatic, reproducing exactly the point of view he had in 2001, from the location where his cab came to rest after the pole hit it.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Ruby. Please quote what even the north flight path witnesses see hit the pentagon.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RubyGray

What is then- a shark? 
It clear it is the back fin of the plane.  
Its object that going fast that impacts the Pentagon one second to two seconds afterward. You see the blast on the hotel video. 
You entire analysis is based around blurry pictures of trucks and cars near the cemetery.  
None of your pictures reveal the cab anywhere else but the bridge. 
You can't believe something true based on blurry pictures. 

Well this is strange indeed!!
You tell me that I am not allowed to use "blurry pictures" as proof of anything!!

But obviously you believe the US government, whose national fortress is ringed by CCTV cameras - is perfectly justified in using blurry pictures - JUST ONE whole blurry picture of something which they tell us is AA77, and JUST ONE blurry picture of a TINY PART of this object! To convince the entire world that a 757 jet flew across the southwest lawn of the pentagon, a few feet above it.
Even though all the eyewitnesses saw the plane flying hundreds of yards further north, and up to 50, 80 or 225 feet high above the highway!

Then YOU are allowed to use blurry photos from a CCTV Camera a mile away on the opposite side of the Pentagon, with the view also obscured by the many elevated lanes of the major highway and the building to the left - to claim the same thing!

But when I discover 7 seconds of video taken at 4 minutes post impact, of a vehicle opposite the Pentagon, which can be positively identified as a black 1990 Lincoln Continental Town Car, and also as a Capitol Cab, by the dozens of features revealed on this 30 frames per second footage, and when this vehicle is in precisely the location pointed out by Lloyde England, and when all the other details he describes (particularly the man in the WHITE VAN who drove by, stopped, helped him pull the pole out, then drove on down the road) are also verifiable on this and other videos - you get to claim that I am not entitled to believe Lloyde the honest cab driver!

I have made those DoubleTree Hotel CCTV images as plain for you as is humanly possible.
Even though the timestamps on the images is off by a few minutes, they still run chronologically.
Did you not even check those timestamps?
Look again to see your mistake!
You apparently don't realise that the video is not played at actual speed, but speeded up considerably.
You HAVE TO LOOK AT THE TIMESTAMPS!!

When that blurry "TAIL FIN" first comes into view above the freeway, the time is 9:34:02 a.m.
That is, 34 minutes past 9 a.m., plus 2 seconds.

The moment the explosion occurs is 9:34:11 a.m.
That is, 34 minutes past 9 a.m., plus 11 seconds.

This is NINE SECONDS LATER!

Then, I very carefully drew that map for you, showing the widest possible field of view that the camera could have had of the plane. I allowed much more than can actually be seen behind the I-395 highway. Only less than 500 yards of the "official flight path" could possibly have been visible.

So YOUR "PLANE TAIL FIN" travelled only less than 500 yards in 9 seconds!
This equates to less than 167 feet per second!
But the plane was claimed to have been flying at 780 feet per second!

This is NOT fast at all. I don't know, but it may be less than stall speed. Whatever, this proves that blurry white object CANNOT be any speeding jet!
Therefore, this blurry white thing is nothing but a heavy vehicle, travelling east on I-395, at exactly the same speed as all the other trucks on the highway.

You need to watch that video properly, taking note of the TIME STAMPS, and also noticing the white vehicle appearing from behind the trees on the right side of the screen a few minutes later.

You also need to study that map I gave you, to get some perspective of the field is view shown in the footage.

Ruby my picture indicates object that looks like actual back fin of a plane.
Contrasting the two. 
Flight 77 back tail fin

Video back fin.

We can analyze the maps and where the back tail fin was captured on video and matches up with plane coming from the southwest.

There is an issue with the camera because it speeds up time, it jumps too fast. I don't care about the time shown.
Watch the target come into view and one to seconds later it reaches the Pentagon. The timeline of an object hitting the Pentagon matches the speed of the plane on 9/11

Ruby, you positively identified blurry cars near the cemetery that's it. You can not insist that a  black 1990 Lincoln Continental Town Car based on a fuzzy unclear picture. It was thoroughly blurred. You claim its as cab when again nobody can see anything.

There is no white Van in your fuzzy pictures.
The man was proceeding downwards the bridge.
Lloyd can only flag a guy down on the same road surely? And no white van stopped in any pictures you have. 
edit on 20-11-2019 by Hulseyreport because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

One fire engine at the scene- numbered 107 and I can see clearly fire efforts have not started yet so that means the explosion was just after happening. You believe he presented at the bridge near 10 am but I sure-fire efforts would be underway by then and would be observable in pictures. So Lloyd was absolutely at the bridge earlier then you expressed. 

I do not make these things up.
I have spent many hundreds of hours studying all these things.
Checking timestamps, calculating accurate distances on Google Maps, comparing videos and photos with each other, correlating eyewitness testimony with all the available images and videos.

The reason I can give you all those exact times of events, is that all of the Jason Ingersoll photographs are NUMBERED and TIMESTAMPED.

Therefore we know exactly when they were taken.
Therefore I can assure you that the very first time we see Lloyde's cab on the bridge in an Ingersoll photograph, is at 9:48 a.m., which is ELEVEN MINUTES after the explosion at 9:37;46 a.m.

Then, the first time we have a clear view of Lloyde on top of the bridge, is near that brown Jeep.
This photo was taken at 9:55 a.m., according to the timestamp.
That is EIGHTEEN MINUTES after the explosion!
It is SEVEN MINUTES after we first see the cab on the bridge!

So where was Lloyde before this?

Fortunately, there is a video taken from the bridge, which shows us several seconds of footage of Lloyde walking north in the HOV lanes, quite some distance north of the overhead sign. Nowhere near the top of the bridge.

Coincidentally, this footage also shows the black tow truck and trailer draped in black, driving south towards the top of the bridge, then starting a U-turn across it to the right.

Then the camera turns around and shows a black CAPITOL CAB speeding south OFF THE BRIDGE, just as the tow truck arrives.

There was no other traffic driving south on Route 27 at this time.
So why would a black CAPITOL CAB be driving OFF the bridge, at 9;43 a.m.?

Think about that for a while.

Now, back to the time-stamped Jason Ingersoll photographs.
Before the first photograph of the taxi on the bridge, from 9:47 a.m. onwards, there are several photos which show Lloyde England standing in the HOV lanes, at about the level of the exit to the northeast cloverleaf.
This is far from his cab.

You think there was only one fire engine working at the Pentagon??!!
Fire truck #107 was white. It got to the scene much later than several others.
Long before this, there were several trucks working on the lawn already.
The first trucks to start spraying the fire were a RED one, and YELLOW fire truck # 61 from the Airport.
THEY ARRIVED ON THE LAWN at about 2 1/2 minutes post impact.

After that, YELLOW fire truck #331 replaced YELLOW truck #61.

You really need to study all the evidence more closely to get a much better overall understanding of what was happening, where, to whom, at which times.

What are you grumbling about specifically? 
Jason Ingersoll decided to catch pictures 18 minutes after the explosion?
That not Jason fault he did not capture pictures of no taxi on the bridge? That's your story!
Prints are only a peek of time- they don't serve to reveal minute by minute movements of a character like Lloyd on the bridge. He was on the bridge with his taxi? 
There a picture of this black tow truck on the bridge? Picture, please.
Your decoy cab picture is fuzzy- you discovering phenomena that nobody else can see. 
There a fire truck on the opposite roadway and there no fire trunks on the turf I see alone. I can only see a fire engine 107 one photograph.
Jason Ingersoll's photos are not timestamped on the link you provided. CIT group added those times in. 

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Lloyd clearly says he was between the heliport and Pentagon.
That places him close to the bridge.
The Heliport is near the firehouse.
Depending on how fast he was traveling he could easily come to a stop much closer to the bridge then he imagined.

You have this all wrong.

Here is an overhead photo, showing the true relationships between all these details.

Lloyde's cab was hit when he was just NORTH OF THE HELIPORT.
He demonstrates this exact spot, twice, on the video "THE EYE OF THE STORM".

His car came to a halt about 50 or so yards SOUTH of that spot.
Lloyde also shows this spot, twice, on that video.

That just happens to be precisely where 7 seconds of video shows Lloyde's cab at 9:41-42 a.m.

From this spot, Lloyde looked SOUTH and to his LEFT, to see the fire in the opentagon.
He says that he was "RIGHT AT THE PENTAGON".
This location is just 140 yards away, across the highway.
It is directly opposite the west wall of the building, the heliport and the impact site.

Lloyde's cab was later photographed on the bridge.
Although the photos make the background appear much closer than it really is, Lloyde was much further from the Pentagon in those Ingersoll photos on the bridge.
This location is 350 yards from the impact site.

If you draw a line across from the southwest face of the Pentagon, you can see that the bridge location is actually about 200 yards SOUTH of the Pentagon.

This is why Lloyde smelled a rat with those photos Craig showed him.
He knew that his car was "FACING THE WRONG WAY".

He said, "The pictures are showing one thing, but the reality is something different."
He could not understand how the telephoto lens had made the fire seem like it was very close to the cab on the bridge photos, but he knew that when his car stopped,
he was facing SOUTH TOWARDS the hole in the wall just across the road,
not WEST AWAY from the hole which was 350 yards BEHIND him.

Here is a composite image. showing Lloyde from the video
"The First Known Accomplice? (Featuring Lloyde England)"
www.youtube.com...

There, he points to his LEFT and SOUTH towards the fire in the Pentagon just across the road.

It also shows a detail from Ingersoll's bridge photo, showing Lloyde much further away on the bridge, having to look NORTH and to his RIGHT to see the fire.

Lloyde did not rehearse his decription to camera in 2006.
His body language was automatic, reproducing exactly the point of view he had in 2001, from the location where his cab came to rest after the pole hit it.

Ruby read the caption. This is where the pictures were taken?
Lloyd confused by traffic signs in the dark. Similar signs are near the bridge.
Only photos were taken on the bridge.
You just didn't notice this!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Ruby my picture indicates object that looks like actual back fin of a plane. 
Contrasting the two.  
Flight 77 back tail fin 
Pic
Video back fin. 
Pics
We can analyze the maps and where the back tail fin was captured on video and matches up with plane coming from the southwest. 

THIS is NOT how you do it.

You CANNOT simply use an overhead image showing a very wide field of view, miles from the Pentagon, plus a CCTV screenshot of a blurry white blob that is travelling at EXACTLY THE SAME SPEED AS THE TRAFFIC ON THE HIGHWAY, then pretend that this is the tail of AA77 travelling VERY FAST from miles away from the Pentagon, and causing that explosion.

You are deceiving yourself with the classic Santa-Claus-down-the-narrow-chimney delusion.
Small naive children are fooled by this impossible feat (even if their house has no chimney) because they say, "Well it's obvious he must have fitted, because how else would these presents get inside here on Christmas morning?"
But when they get older and wiser, they can see the obvious flaws in the fraudulent scheme.

I drew that map for you, showing the ABSOLUTE EXTREMITIES of the field of view of that CCTV camera.
Cameras CANNOT SEE ROUND CORNERS.
The building to the left side of the DoubleTree Hotel, blocks the view to the left.
So there is NO WAY that the CCTV footage can show a plane's tail from far away to the west of the Pentagon.

I drew in the line on the left, which intersects with the red line of the official flight path.
The POINT OF INTERSECTION OF THOSE 2 LINES, is as far west as the camera could possibly record the flightpath, IF IT DID, which it did not.
When measured, this distance turns out to be only 600 yards.
A distance which the plane, speeding at 750 feet per second, would have covered in precisely 2.4 seconds.
However, the white blob is not seen travelling from the extreme left of the screen. It seems to appear about halfway along the top of the highway. Therefore, we are seeing MUCH LESS than the maximum possible 600 yards.

I drew in a line from the Double Tree to the southwest corner of the Pentagon, which is as far as the camera could show of the fabled flightpath. This camera has NO VIEW OF THE IMPACT SITE.

I drew in the line on the right, intersecting with the highway to the east of the Pentagon.
This covers the section of I-395 where you can see the same vehicles moving east on the highway to the west of the Pentagon, emerging again to the east of the Pentagon from behind the trees, several seconds later.

If the plane had been travelling from as far west as you choose to imagine, then it would have been much HIGHER in the air.
You would have seen the whole plane in this video, and it would have been making a DIVE towards the Pentagon.

But you see this incredibly blurry white blob, moving very s-l-o-w-l-y along the top of a very short section of the I-395, in a line perfectly parallel with the highway, and you still choose to believe that is a plane's tail speeding at 580 mph, 10 times as fast as the other trucks you can see - which are all actually moving at the same speed as this white blob.

You refuse to consider the fact that the vehicles you see moving east on the left of the screen, continue moving, and appear again from the trees on the right of the screen, including this same white blob.

How hard do you think it would be for an FBI computer geek to add in a convenient "white tail" to a CCTV video? Even if there was no white truck conveniently driving along at that time? It would be the work of moments.

Rob Balsamo of Pilots for 911 Truth made a video of this CCTV footage, using a program to alter the frames, just to see how easily it could be done. Took him a few minutes, and it is impossible to pick where he changed the image.

Yet the government has never claimed that this fuzzy white blob is the tail of AA77.
Their only claim is that the fuzzy blobs on the Gatecam videos, are AA77.
And those TWO SINGLE FRAMES would also be extremely easy to manipulate.
The FBI had these footages in their possession for years.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

What does any of this have to do with even the north flight path witnesses attest to a large passenger jet you cannot account for hitting the pentagon? And there is no accounts or evidence of agent flying off?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You

And those TWO SINGLE FRAMES would also be extremely easy to manipulate.
The FBI had these footages in their possession for years.

You can say the same for the CIT team and their video “evidence”.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

There is an issue with the camera because it speeds up time, it jumps too fast. I don't care about the time shown. 
Watch the target come into view and one to seconds later it reaches the Pentagon. The timeline of an object hitting the Pentagon matches the speed of the plane on 9/11

This is nonsense.

You cannot claim from a fuzzy CCTV video that this blurry white blob "REACHES THE PENTAGON".
The other trucks travelling along this highway did not "reach the Pentagon".
They could not possibly "reach the Pentagon" while travelling along the I-395.
They were all about 1/2 a mile SOUTH of the Pentagon, when they reached a LINE DRAWN from the Double Tree Hotel to the southwest corner of the building. So they can only APPEAR to "reach the Pentagon".
In fact, they are far away from it, in a two-dimensional representation of the 3-D reality.
The same with the blurry white blob.

There is no "issue with the camera".

Somebody has set the time wrong on the camera, which has no bearing on this subject.
The fact that the minutes were set wrong, is irrelevant to the actual SECONDS ELAPSED throughout the video.

Normal video cameras take 30 FRAMES PER SECOND. Therefore we see a very smooth video.
But this is a CCTV camera. They are set to take maybe a single frame per second, or more, depending on what is required.
So we see a very jerky video.
Depending on the playback speed, we may or may not see this jerky video in real time.

We do not see the Double Tree Hotel video in real time.
It is speeded up.
We can tell how much it has been speeded up, by comparing the time stamps of the SECONDS ELAPSED with the replay time.
In the case of this blurry white blob which you believe is the tail of a speeding jet, NINE SECONDS ELAPSED while less than 500 yards of the possible official flightpath was covered.
The length of time this segment lasts in replay, has NOTHING TO DO WITH the actual speed of this blob.

You need to ACCURATELY MEASURE the LENGTH of the potential flightpath within the field of view of this camera,
and divide this by the NUMBER OF SECONDS ELAPSED ON THE TIMESTAMPED VIDEO.
This will give you the TRUE VELOCITY in FEET PER SECOND.

I have performed these accurate calculations for you, even allowing a much greater distance in your favour, and this velocity still comes out to be LESS THAN ONE QUARTER of the claimed velocity of the plane.

If you believe you can calculate more accurately than me, then by all means go ahead.
You will need to determine the actual distance, and ascertain the true time elapsed.
That does NOT mean working off the speeded-up video segment.
Otherwise, you are simply indulging in wishful thinking about this blurry white blob that is TRAVELLING ALONG THE HIGHWAY, AT THE SAME SPEED AS ALL THOSE OTHER VEHICLES.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ruby. Why did the CIT team utterly fail with their fly over fantasy?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ruby, you positively identified blurry cars near the cemetery that's it. You can not insist that a  black 1990 Lincoln Continental Town Car based on a fuzzy unclear picture. It was thoroughly blurred. You claim its as cab when again nobody can see anything. 

I have far more evidence on "blurry videos" for what I am explaining, than the USA government has of "AA77 hitting the Pentagon" in those TWO BLURRY FRAMES pretending to show a 757 trailing a white cloud seen by no one, on a ffictitious flight path witnessed by nobody.

There are numerous videos taken from many angles after the impact, all revealing lots of details about what REALLY happened.

I am not working from just one or two screenshot frames from these videos. I have watched all the videos from beginning to end, many times.
I have slowed them down to study them frame by frame.
I have zoomed in on the significant areas.
To do this, I copy the videos then replay them in VLC Media Player, which has both these functions.
It is only when you go to this much trouble, that you begin to see the whole picture, which is very different from the official story.

So when I post one or two screenshots here, do not imagine that this is all there is, and that I am making anything up.
I studied long and hard before posting anything.
Just the first video I mentioned, shot from the northern Pentagon lawn, has SEVEN SECONDS of footage of Lloyde's cab beside the retaining wall at 4 minutes post impact.
At 30 frames per second, that is potentially 210 useful frames, although some are not relevant.
But there are just SO MANY frames depicting many identifiable features of both the 1990 model Lincoln Town Car, AND the Capitol Cab, that it cannot be denied by any rational means, that this black car in the precise spot where Lloyde claims to have been when the pole hit, is indeed Lloyde's own cab.

This video also turns around and shows a black car, in the far distance, across the lanes on top of the bridge, at 9:42 a.m.

Of course, all official story believers are forced to insist that THIS BLACK CAR is Lloyde's cab!!!
On what evidence can you claim that?
You only have the CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence that Lloyde's cab was photographed on the bridge from 9:48 a.m. onwards.
And that evidence is contradicted by the genuine eyewitness testimony of the driver of the cab photographed on the bridge, who says HE WAS NOT THERE WHEN THE POLE HIT.

Also, you only have a very blurry image taken from 400 yards away, while the 7 seconds of video of Lloyde's cab beside the cemetery wall, was just across the highway, about 40 yards away.
Blurry images from 40 yards are of much more value than blurry footage from 4p0 yards!

Then you have some more serious problems if you want to claim that distant black car is Lloyde's cab on the bridge at 9:42 a.m.

There is the fact that there are TWO OCCUPANTS in the front seat of that car on top of the bridge.
But Lloyde was driving alone.

Then, in the video taken from the bridge facing north, you catch this same black cab there on the bridge in two frames at 9:43 a.m., it is true.

However, this same video segment shows LLOYDE walking down the HOV lane. Nowhere near that cab.

It also shows the BLACK TOWTRUCK, pulling a LOADED, BLACK-COVERED CAR TRAILER, travelling from the cemetery location towards the bridge, for several seconds, at 9:43 a.m..

This camera then spins round towards the west-southwest, and captures several seconds of that BLACK CAB, with TWO OCCUPANTS IN FRONT, speeding away off the bridge.
And as Lloyde stated, this segment is another proof that there was no other traffic going southbound at this time.
That black Capitol Cab is the only vehicle heading south.

Back to the first video taken from the north lawn. The towtruck and unloaded trailer are captured driving north off the bridge on the southbound lanes, onto the northwest cloverleaf, at 9:44 - 45 a.m.

So there were TWO CAPITOL CABS.

# ONE, beside the cemetery, with a 12 foot pole through it, at 9:41 - 42 a.m., and a man walking towards it, then standing in front of the hood, plus a towtruck waiting behind it, and a white van parked in front of it, and Detective Fortunato's car parked across the barricade beside it.

# TWO, on top of the bridge at 9:42 a.m., with TWO OCCUPANTS.

# TWO, on top of the bridge at 9:43 a.m.

# ONE, being transported on a car trailer pulled by a black towtruck, from the cemetery wall towards the bridge, at 9:43 a.m., as LLOYDE is walking down the highway.

# TWO, with TWO OCCUPANTS, driving south OFF THE BRIDGE at 9:43 - 44 a.m. on an otherwise empty highway.

# ONE, photographed on top of the bridge, at no earlier than 9:48 a.m.

This is just way too much "coincidence" to be ignored or dismissed.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Ruby. What do people attest to seeing knock over light poles, a low concrete wall, and a trailer on the way to hitting the pentagon on 9/11? What killed the people in the pentagon? How did the flight crew and passengers of flight 77 end up dead at the pentagon? What remains were released to the families of those murdered aboard flight 77?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ruby. What crashed into the pentagon?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

Yes, Lloyde England's story is actually very large indeed.

And again...

Your fabricated mythology total ignores the below....

Pilgrum said it best:

None of that adds up to the cab being relocated for whatever imaginary nefarious purpose though or even the cab, all pieces of pole, broken glass and road damage being moved while we're at it.

Why isn’t there anyone on your video staging a light pole taxi seen? Laying out damage glass from the light pole and from the windshield?

Then how did a decoy taxi get swapped out with a taxi pulled by a tow truck in stand still traffic.

And....

Ruby

I stand by my statement that Lloyde England never lied.

Then the forty foot pole was the one in the car’s windshield?

Ruby, Is the below true or not?
It should be a simple true or false.

In the interview with Hill, England volunteers the size of the pole that he says entered his cab:

England: “I think the pole was about 40 foot long.”
truthandshadows.com...
England/Hill interview in 2010.
truthandshadows.com...

So, then a forty foot pole was sticking out of Lloyde’s taxi?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ruby we observe definitely on video the object approches at significant speed from the southwest orientation.
The bridge just cutting off our view of full plane. The back tail shows on video near the bridge and one to two seconds later the explosion is observed on video
It clear that object hit the Pentagon.
You narrative based around imaginary outcomes. 
Lolyd said the lightpole was photographed on the bridge, End of story. There no picture of any lightpole at the cementry. 
You asserting that a taxi at cementry when it even more hazyand fuzzy the video i posted here. You basing your entire drama around a man who puzzled about his whereabouts exactly. 
For you drama to even work all these people who saw the plane hit the Pentagon would have to mistaken, it just not sensible.
Why took place that caused the west wall to collapse. If it not by a plane what happened? Who inserted the plane wreckage. There finding plane parts inside the Pentagon and how was that hidden inside the Pentagon?
I open to new info, but you not convincing me to change my mind and blurry photos are not good enough. You just see things that nobody can see on the images you uploaded.
Your decoy cab looks it could be a UFO saucer! That what i see. It also looks like a car with large railing on top of it, but thats my impression.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Hi Ruby. Your participation here is appreciated, and you are doing a fine job of not getting banned ! LoL !
Have seen a few get banned here in these 911 threads.
Don't let them get under your skin.

I suggest that some conscious-altering substance or technology was applied as this officer was pushing Lloyde to the ground.

Where does this come from ?
Creating some kind of 'fog', around false-flag staged events ?
Do you have any examples of where these sorts of things may have otherwise been deployed ?

Hi there, so sorry to have overlooked your post!
Thanks for the encouragement!
I have been threatened with annihilation more than once here, thanks to a campaign of harassment. But never mind.

The way I have approached this, unlike every other researcher in the world, of whatever persuasion, is to take Lloyde England's complete testimony at face value, and accept it as perfectly honest as far as he was aware.

Other people universally accuse Lloyde of being devious, senile, confused, a liar, forgetful, and an operative in the 9/11 plot.

I see a man who is humble, hardworking, gracious, unflinchingly honest, deferential but having the courage of his convictions, and able to let others' accusations roll off him without taking offence.

So I set out to tell his story making no allowances for any other people's preconceptions, but only using Lloyde's own words. It is true that he has frequently been misunderstood. Long association with black folks has taught me that there is a difference in the way we think. Getting a straight answer to what we think a simple question can sometimes be like pulling teeth. But I don't find Lloyde hard to understand at all. I use the 2 CIT videos, the Jeff Hill phone interview, and other media interviews. There seems to be more first-person eyewitness evidence from Lloyde England than from any other witness. Even though the interviewers made many mistakes, Lloyde's story stands alone.

Lloyde was always adamant that his cab was hit by a projectile pole that was "driven down like a javelin" through his windhield, dashboard and front seat, after a large jet flew across his car.

He said he never saw the pole coming; he did not know where it came from; he did not see the plane hit a lightpole.
He said the lightpole "was NOT CUT OFF... It was still standing up in the ground".
He also said that the pole in his cab "DID NOT HAVE A END (BASE) ON IT".

When shown a photo of the large downed lightpole on the bridge, and being told this was what had hit his cab, he denied it.
"THAT'S WHAT THEY SAY. THAT'S NOT TRUE."

However he did identify the much smaller pole lying on the opposite side of his cab, seen in some photos, as the one involved.
That pole clearly cannot be part of a lightpole.
Since Lloyde said a "lightpole" hit his cab, though he never knew where it came from, he must have been repeating what he was TOLD. "THEY" told him it was a lightpole, so that is the story he went with.

He only saw the plane for a split second.
That means he could not have been driving near the bridge, and the plane could not have been flying on the official flightpath, or he would have seen it approaching across the open field for many seconds.
This supports his claim to have been driving beside the cemetery when the pole hit.

Aldo Marquis was convinced, years before CIT was formed, that the taxi had been moved on the bridge. He had the right idea, but the wrong conclusion when he started this thread.
I thought that, if Lloyde really was elsewhere than the bridge when the pole hit, then just maybe there would be some evidence of that to be found. Nobody else had ever tried to look for such evidence, as they were all persuaded by the photos taken on the bridge.

But the cab is not seen there until 11 minutes after the impact. So was it there during those 11 minutes?
I then found that Lloyde was far from his cab at this time. He can be identified in the distance on some earlier Ingersoll photos.
So what was he doing out there?

I studied every video I could find that was taken immediately after the impact. At first, they were just excruciatingly bad amateur jobs, or long-distance news footage, or 1fps CCTV and none of them seemed useful. But I kept watching them and comparing them with each other. The chronology emerged.
Then I found the 2 black vehicles beside the cemetery wall, where Lloyde said he was.
They were hard to identify, but eventually the rear vehicle turned out to be a black towtruck, of a style in frequent use in Arlington.
The front vehicle was hard to figure out until I realised its driver door was open.
Then several frames showed the Capitol Cab roof light on top, and the distinctive shape of the Capitol Cab logo on the rear door.
There was a faint orange stripe down the side.
Craig Ranke's video "The Eye of the Storm" shows Lloyde's cab preserved as at 9/11/2001, both inside and out.
The details on the inside of the driver's door match this car at the cemetery.
Manufacturer's photos of the 1990 Lincoln Continental Town Car show details even more clearly, and many of them are to be found on that car at the cemetery.

Other details of Lloyde's derided story were also confirmed in this amateur video and others, especially the WHITE VAN whose driver helped Lloyde remove the pole. Nobody believed Lloyde's story about the Silent Stranger in the WHITE VAN, but here it is on several videos - arriving from the north, passing Lloyde's cab, parked in front of it, then a man walks north to the front of the cab's hood and stands there. Within 90 seconds of arriving, this White Van departed, is videoed driving towards the bridge, where it was photographed by Jason Ingersoll for several minutes before driving off.

There is abundant evidence for every detail in Lloyde's story.
The perplexing thing is that he genuinely had no knowledge of the cab having been moved from one site to the other, and within such a short timeframe.
But there are clues.
His wife Shirley said sensibly,
"They could have moved your car".
Lloyde denied it, but she continued,
"Yeah! Because they ran you off from there ... They wouldn't let you get near it."

The only possible explanation, if Lloyde is telling the truth, which I believe, is that some hypnotic pharmaceutical must have been administered to affect Lloyde's consciousness, to render him susceptible to suggestions, and to dull his memory of what happened after its administration.

When? Lloyde found himself getting up off the ground, "wondering what just happened". Not just once, but twice.
When the Silent Stranger let go of the pole and Lloyde fell on his back, and when the detective pushed Lloyde to the ground to force him to leave his cab.

Then, Lloyde was imaged for several minutes, in the middle of the highway, before eventually being collected by no less than the personal bodyguard of the Secretary of Defense, who drove him back to the cab, now on the bridge.
TWO other officers - a police detective and a Fire Dept official - were also there on the bridge to supervise and control Lloyde while the photos were taken. Lloyde stated that he did not know any of these people.

THIS is Lloyde's story, told HIS WAY. Backed up by photos, videos and other eyewitness testimony.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hulseyreport

I see you have not understood the geography of the Double Tree Hotel CCTV footage.

I posted this image to help you, but maybe you didn't study it.

The Double Tree Hotel is situated far from the southern side of the Pentagon.
It is beyond South Parking, then across the many lanes of the I-395 freeway.
It is about 3,000 feet southeast of the Pentagon.

You seem to think that the "bridge" is shown on this footage, and that it looks towards the southwest.
But what you are looking at is the view to the northwest, of the solid support beneath the I-395 highway, with am underpass allowing access to South Parking.

This is NOT the overpass bridge on Route 27, which runs north-south.
This is far away from the "bridge", and the I-395 runs east-west.
The plane did not fly across this underpass.
On top of the freeway you can see a large overhead sign, just to the right of the underpass. The explosion occurs behind this sign.

On the image i posted, the "bridge" can be seen in the centre of that cloverleaf just to the right of the green dot marked "Citgo".
The red diagonal line is the Official Flightpath.
It runs right across the bridge.

On the Double Tree video, the underpass you can see is just to the northwest of the Hotel. It is beneath a lighter coloured small section of the freeway, and i drew a yellow line across it from the Hotel to the Official Flightpath.

Can you see how far this is from the bridge?

Anyway, I am glad you brought this topic up.
You would definitely think that some video should have caught the plane flying towards the Pentagon, and I agree with you, that this one possibly did.

But the white shape you pointed out, is not a plane.
If you can zoom in to this object, you will see that it is definitely a truck travelling along the freeway, far to the south of the Pentagon.
The cabin is white, but you can make out the grayish trailer as well.
This truck is moving at exactly the same speed as the other vehicles also seen driving on this freeway.
When you slow the footage down to frame by frame, you also discover that the white front of this truck actually drives beyond where the explosion occurs, BEFORE it happens.

I copy and download these videos.
Then I replay them on my computer with the program VLC Media Player.
This allows me to watch videos a single frame at a time, and to zoom right in to see tiny details more clearly.

It is definitely worthwhile doing this. You can learn so much more.

You cannot see the Pentagon in this video. It is hidden behind the elevated freeway.

What you are looking at on the left of those trees, is the sky to the northwest, above that empty ground west of the Pentagon.

The version of this CCTV footage that I use is the long one. 23 minutes.
It runs from about 16 minutes before the impact, to about 50 minutes after it.
The film is speeded up to 3 times normal. Therefore 66 minutes of video only takes up 23 minutes.
If you want to see things happening in real time, you need to replay the video at 33% speed.
Then you will see exactly how SLOWLY that white object is moving!

9/11 Pentagon Double Tree Hotel FOIA Camera 3
youtu.be...

Somebody else pointed out that before the impact, this video shows a HELICOPTER flying to the west of the Pentagon.
Of course this is blurry, but you can tell it must be a HELICOPTER.
Several eyewitnesses said they saw a HELICOPTER flying there on 9/11.

Here it is, from 02:55 to 02:58 on the video.
That means it took 3 x 3 = 9 seconds to fly from above the Pentagon, across the sky to the left of the screen.
The timestamp when it appears on the video is 09:23:54 a.m.

But this camera is set several minutes slow.
The explosion is first seen at 09:34:11 a.m., but it really happened at 9:37:46 a.m.
So the video is 3 minutes 35 seconds slow.

Therefore, that HELICOPTER appears at 9:23:54 + 3:35 = 9:27:29 a.m.
So the helicopter flew west of the Pentagon 10 minutes before the explosion.

Many other videos show this helicopter flying around the Pentagon after the explosion.
There was a report that it was a blue and white Huey helicopter, but this is false.
Here is one of the videos showing the helicopter.
It was filmed from a room high in the Doubletree Hotel, at 9:46 a.m., 9 minutes after the explosion.
It was flying from northwest to southeast.

9/11 - Pentagon Smoke from DoubleTree Hotel 9:46 am
youtu.be...

So anyway, that is what a HELICOPTER flying near the Pentagon looks like, on this CCTV footage.
It is very blurry, but we know what it is.

So I looked much harder at this video, for some sign of the jet flying in the sky towards the Pentagon.
And I believe I have found it.
It was flying much faster than the helicopter, so it is even less distinct, and there are less frames showing it.
It is possible to zoom in and to adjust the contrast, gamma, sharpness etc of this video with VLC Media Player.
Then, this flying object becomes much clearer.
It appears at 06:18 - 06:19 on the Double Tree video.

Do try to find it!
It appears to be a jet, flying higher than the Pentagon, making a right bank.

This flying object crosses above the west wall of the Pentagon at 9:34:08 on this video.
Add 3 minutes 35 seconds to correct the time, which makes it 9:37:43 a.m.
That is 3 seconds before the official time of impact.
Many eyewitnesses reported that the plane somehow "disappeared" and that there was a DELAY before the explosion.

This is exactly what I have also found in another, much clearer video where a large twin engine jet in a right bank, appears to fly over the Pentagon, 3 seconds before the explosion.
edit on 22-11-2019 by RubyGray because: Extra

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join