It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RubyGray

Ruby. What object was seen knocking over crap on the way to crashing into the pentagon? What do at least eighty people attest to seeing crashing into the pentagon? What did the few north flight path witnesses attest to seeing crash into the pentagon? How did the flight crew and passengers of flight 77 end up dead at the pentagon? What remains were released to families that lots loved ones aboard flight 77? What made the entrance hole into the pentagon?

Your manufactured mythology is totally debunked by the actual physical, forensic, radar, and flight recorder evidence.

But keep crafting your false mythology that has nothing to do with explaining what murdered the people in the pentagon and those on flight 77.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply, and for your studious determination.
Kinda feel that other folks are reading this as well, members and non-members, and quite possibly future readers as well.
Please keep-up the good work !

Seems rational to consider: that if this was a well-scripted, bug-budget hit; that there would have been 'damage-control' people on the sites of the events, to clean-up loose-ends, place 'evidence', and other aspects that are beyond my simple thoughts.

Cops; firefighters; EMT's; tow-trucks; mysterious strangers; etc...

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

It’s a crafted false mythology around a single light pole where Ruby cannot explain what hit the pentagon, what murdered the people in the pentagon, what murdered the people aboard flight 77, why the passengers and crew didn’t return to their loved ones, what remains were released, all the witnessed flight path damage, the radar data, and the flight recorder data, and who moved all the bits of broken glass and other damage to the area of Lloyde’s taxi without that being on video. And what happen to the original light pole.

But. I have a feeling your being sarcastic towards Ruby.
edit on 22-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Kinda feel that other folks are reading this as well, members and non-members, and quite possibly future readers as well.

Seems rational to consider: that if this was a well-scripted, bug-budget hit; that there would have been 'damage-control' people on the sites of the events, to clean-up loose-ends, place 'evidence', and other aspects that are beyond my simple thoughts.

Cheers

It preposterous to conclude they would carry this out in broad daylight with everyone watching it. They're literally so many ways they could have got caught switching a taxi for another. You do false flags in secret to not get caught. Why happens if someone had a camcorder and filmed the bridge after the Plane hit? They have no control of the scene to prevent that. There nobody has come forward claiming they were taking handheld cameras off people. It is so risky to do this in front of a live audience and just insane that people think it happened this way. 

edit on 22-11-2019 by Hulseyreport because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RubyGray

originally posted by: Hulseyreport

I see you have not understood the geography of the Double Tree Hotel CCTV footage.

I posted this image to help you, but maybe you didn't study it.

The Double Tree Hotel is situated far from the southern side of the Pentagon.
It is beyond South Parking, then across the many lanes of the I-395 freeway.
It is about 3,000 feet southeast of the Pentagon.

You seem to think that the "bridge" is shown on this footage, and that it looks towards the southwest.
But what you are looking at is the view to the northwest, of the solid support beneath the I-395 highway, with am underpass allowing access to South Parking.

This is NOT the overpass bridge on Route 27, which runs north-south.
This is far away from the "bridge", and the I-395 runs east-west.
The plane did not fly across this underpass.
On top of the freeway you can see a large overhead sign, just to the right of the underpass. The explosion occurs behind this sign.

On the image i posted, the "bridge" can be seen in the centre of that cloverleaf just to the right of the green dot marked "Citgo".
The red diagonal line is the Official Flightpath.
It runs right across the bridge.

On the Double Tree video, the underpass you can see is just to the northwest of the Hotel. It is beneath a lighter coloured small section of the freeway, and i drew a yellow line across it from the Hotel to the Official Flightpath.

Can you see how far this is from the bridge?

Anyway, I am glad you brought this topic up.
You would definitely think that some video should have caught the plane flying towards the Pentagon, and I agree with you, that this one possibly did.

But the white shape you pointed out, is not a plane.
If you can zoom in to this object, you will see that it is definitely a truck travelling along the freeway, far to the south of the Pentagon.
The cabin is white, but you can make out the grayish trailer as well.
This truck is moving at exactly the same speed as the other vehicles also seen driving on this freeway.
When you slow the footage down to frame by frame, you also discover that the white front of this truck actually drives beyond where the explosion occurs, BEFORE it happens.

I copy and download these videos.
Then I replay them on my computer with the program VLC Media Player.
This allows me to watch videos a single frame at a time, and to zoom right in to see tiny details more clearly.

It is definitely worthwhile doing this. You can learn so much more.

You cannot see the Pentagon in this video. It is hidden behind the elevated freeway.

What you are looking at on the left of those trees, is the sky to the northwest, above that empty ground west of the Pentagon.

The version of this CCTV footage that I use is the long one. 23 minutes.
It runs from about 16 minutes before the impact, to about 50 minutes after it.
The film is speeded up to 3 times normal. Therefore 66 minutes of video only takes up 23 minutes.
If you want to see things happening in real time, you need to replay the video at 33% speed.
Then you will see exactly how SLOWLY that white object is moving!

9/11 Pentagon Double Tree Hotel FOIA Camera 3
youtu.be...

Somebody else pointed out that before the impact, this video shows a HELICOPTER flying to the west of the Pentagon.
Of course this is blurry, but you can tell it must be a HELICOPTER.
Several eyewitnesses said they saw a HELICOPTER flying there on 9/11.

Here it is, from 02:55 to 02:58 on the video.
That means it took 3 x 3 = 9 seconds to fly from above the Pentagon, across the sky to the left of the screen.
The timestamp when it appears on the video is 09:23:54 a.m.

But this camera is set several minutes slow.
The explosion is first seen at 09:34:11 a.m., but it really happened at 9:37:46 a.m.
So the video is 3 minutes 35 seconds slow.

Therefore, that HELICOPTER appears at 9:23:54 + 3:35 = 9:27:29 a.m.
So the helicopter flew west of the Pentagon 10 minutes before the explosion.

Many other videos show this helicopter flying around the Pentagon after the explosion.
There was a report that it was a blue and white Huey helicopter, but this is false.
Here is one of the videos showing the helicopter.
It was filmed from a room high in the Doubletree Hotel, at 9:46 a.m., 9 minutes after the explosion.
It was flying from northwest to southeast.

9/11 - Pentagon Smoke from DoubleTree Hotel 9:46 am
youtu.be...

So anyway, that is what a HELICOPTER flying near the Pentagon looks like, on this CCTV footage.
It is very blurry, but we know what it is.

So I looked much harder at this video, for some sign of the jet flying in the sky towards the Pentagon.
And I believe I have found it.
It was flying much faster than the helicopter, so it is even less distinct, and there are less frames showing it.
It is possible to zoom in and to adjust the contrast, gamma, sharpness etc of this video with VLC Media Player.
Then, this flying object becomes much clearer.
It appears at 06:18 - 06:19 on the Double Tree video.

Do try to find it!
It appears to be a jet, flying higher than the Pentagon, making a right bank.

This flying object crosses above the west wall of the Pentagon at 9:34:08 on this video.
Add 3 minutes 35 seconds to correct the time, which makes it 9:37:43 a.m.
That is 3 seconds before the official time of impact.
Many eyewitnesses reported that the plane somehow "disappeared" and that there was a DELAY before the explosion.

This is exactly what I have also found in another, much clearer video where a large twin engine jet in a right bank, appears to fly over the Pentagon, 3 seconds before the explosion.

Ruby the back fin location matches up I have looked at the map and see no issue. The plane coming in flying on southwest course. The plane is coming in at an angle to hit the west wall.
Forget about time on the video. The object seen beyond the bridge then 1 or 2 seconds explosion. If it's flying at over 500mph it going to get there at that time.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Ruby- the hotel location( pink color)
Blue dots- the camera view was facing out this way.
The plane was near Foxcroft Heights and the Pentgon

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Cheers

ABSOLUTELY !!!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hulseyreport

It preposterous to conclude they would carry this out in broad daylight with everyone watching it.
They're literally so many ways they could have got caught switching a taxi for another. You do false flags in secret to not get caught.
Why happens if someone had a camcorder and filmed the bridge after the Plane hit?
They have no control of the scene to prevent that.
There nobody has come forward claiming they were taking handheld cameras off people.
It is so risky to do this in front of a live audience and just insane that people think it happened this way.  

Well I'm sorry, but you are mistaken here.
There is indeed evidence that agents were taking cameras and camcorders off people, including from reporters, within minutes of the impact. They were even handcuffing people for filming. The FBI was going round all the surrounding businesses, and confiscating all their CCTV footage, within an hour.

That is where all our available videos come from. Except for a few TV news videos, they were all stolen by the FBI and kept for years until people won FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) suits to get their video back.

And you are also mistaken about there being nobody filming from the bridge.

I often quote from the video which was taken from the bridge, which started just about 2-3 minutes after the explosion.
There was a man there on the bridge with his wife and small son. They were in a car about 6 carlengths south of the overhead sign, travelling north. This man began filming from this position, and we also hear him and his family saying some interesting things. He and his little boy saw the second plane, the C-130, flying down, so his video is very valuable because it enables us to put a definite time on when this happened.

He filmed numerous people and their cars there on top of the bridge. We can see their faces and car models and license plates. So this either confirms or denies certain people's testimonies. This is how I can state for a fact that CIT made a horrible mistake when they claimed that Joel Sucherman the USA TODAY editor was not on the bridge. Because he is right there, for several minutes, on this video. That also gives us the facts about USA TODAY reporter Vin Narayanan, where he was. It proves that both these people were eyewitnesses who saw the plane flying on the northside path, nowhere near the bridge

This video proves that the plane never flew across the bridge, because this man and his family who were right there, were not even sure that they had seen a plane. 8f the plane had flown across the bridge, they would have absolutely known about it! But of course, right there and then, they had no idea that they were SUPPOSED to have seen a plane flying almost overhead. So they told the truth about not being sure they had even seen a plane, and this honest testimony was recorded in realtime, about 6 minutes after the explosion.

Camera guy can be heard having a heated conversation with another man who is a TV reporter and wants to borrow the camcorder to take footage of the Pentagon close up. But the owner is terrified to go any closer, and doesn't want to lend it. The reporter gives the owner his business card and some money, and runs off with the camera. He got some of the earliest footage.

Then the owner starts filming again. This time, he very fortuitously filmed LLOYDE ENGLAND walking down the highway, looking at the fire while the BLACK TOWTRUCK and COVERED CAR TRAILER were driving south on the other side of the highway. There is a black tarp covering the car on the trailer to disguise it - since as you say, this was right there in broad daylight. Everything had to be done very speedily, sneakily and accurately.

The video proves what Lloyde said, that although there was gridlock traffic going north, there was NO TRAFFIC in the southbound lanes. Except for the people involved in moving Lloyde's cab into position. The WHITE VAN, the towtruck, the decoy cab.

So the camera guy turns round from filming Lloyde and the towtruck, and catches the OTHER BLACK CAPITOL CAB driving off the bridge and south under the I-395.

After this, the TV reporter borrows the camera again. This video contains many more details that I refer to.

Now you can still find the Pentagon footage filmed by the reporter on YouTube, because he took it and went straight to his work and sold it. It appeared on British TV that afternoon. So we know who he was. His name is EUGENIO HERNANDEZ, and he worked for APTN.

Hernandez was interviewed a few years ago by a newspaper, and he told the story of how all this happened.
He was driving north towards the top of the bridge, when he saw the plane "coming down".
HE DID NOT SEE THE PLANE FLYING ACROSS THE BRIDGE.
HE DID NOT SEE THE IMPACT.
He got out of his Jeep (identified several cars south of the overhead sign on the video) and noticed this guy with the video camera. He got hold of the camera and filmed for a while. He took the footage to work.

That evening when he was at home, the FBI knocked on his door. They interviewed him about what he saw, and they confiscated the video.
So it was years before the whole footage was released and available to view.
You can watch it here.

youtu.be...

So YES, someone WAS filming from the bridge, and they DID confiscate cameras.
But they overlooked what was on some of these videos when releasing them.

There is lots of damning evidence that the whole scene with Lloyde England was set up in broad daylight, and the people who were involved are shown right there on these videos, red-handed, actually caught in the act.

THEY DID GET CAUGHT SWITCHING CABS ON THE BRIDGE, ON SEVERAL VIDEOS.

You have to really study the videos carefully, but what I say is the product of careful attention to all the many details.
I am not making this up!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ruby- the hotel location( pink color) 
Blue dots- the camera view was facing out this way. 
The plane was near Foxcroft Heights and the Pentgon

Yes, that is the field of view of the camera at the Doubletree Hotel.
What is now called "Foxcroft Heights" used to be the Navy Annex.

But that does not mean that the white blob you see travelling along the top of the I-395, is the tail of a plane flying over the bridge.

EVEN THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CLAIM THIS!! And they need all the video evidence they can get.
After all these years, all they have to show the world the plane, is TWO DODGY GATECAM SCREENSHOTS.

The I-395 is much higher than the Doubletree camera. Therefore it is looking up at the freeway, and the Pentagon and the bridge cannot be seen at all behind and below the freeway.

So even if the plane had flown across the bridge (which was NOT seen by ANY eyewitnesses), then the tail of the plane would have been far too low, and too small at that distance, to see on a low quality CCTV video.

Take another look at that video. Several good looks.
Play that few seconds on a loop, over and over.
Zoom in to that area.
You will see that this white shape first comes into view on top of the I-395 underpass which is just in front of the Hotel.
It comes UP above the freeway as it appears.
But the plane was GOING DOWN.
So if this was the tail of the plane, then you ought to have seen the whole plane first, DESCENDING towards the freeway, right at the left edge of the screen

This white thing is the front end of a big truck that reflects the light brightly as it turns towards the sun on a bend in the road.
The same thing happens with other trucks before and after the explosion.
With this white shape, you can see it driving along at EXACTLY the same speed as that truck behind it.
If you look properly, frame by frame, you will see this truck drive PAST the explosion area, to the right of it, BEFORE THE EXPLOSION.
Then a few seconds later, you will see it continue driving east, on the other side of those trees.

You cannot just ignore the time stamps on this video!!!!!

YES, the minutes have been set wrong. They are 3 minutes and 35 seconds slow.

But a clock does not stop accurately recording the passage of time, just because it is not set to the correct time!
If your clock is slow and you sleep in, you are going to find that the time gets later at exactly the same rate as if your clock was set correctly.

The video replay speed is 3 times normal. The seconds on the video are accurate. That means the white thing is travelling very slowly.

I will post the images of the object I found on this video that DOES appear to be the plane, up in the sky, flying VERY FAST towards the Pentagon, later this week.

And maybe I will also post the screenshots from a much better video, much closer to the plane, which shows the same right-banking phenomenon from the north.

TWO independent videos which both show what appears to be a large twin engine jet flying in a right bank OVER the Pentagon, 3 seconds BEFORE the explosion, certainly get my attention.
edit on 22-11-2019 by RubyGray because: Typo

edit on 22-11-2019 by RubyGray because: Yet another typo

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You

And they need all the video evidence they can get.

The over eighty witnesses seeing a jet hit the pentagon, the pentagon damage, the other flight path damage you ignore, the dead of flight 77, the jet wreckage, the released human remains, families missing loved ones, the radar data, and the flight recorder data wasn’t enough?

To bad they don’t have the clear images like you post....

Yes. It was sarcasm.
edit on 22-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 22-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Added more

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ruby.
Not correct.
FDR and FAA airport radar plotted the airplane on the southwest side. 
The Hotel video is just confirmation plane was on southwest side.
We even see the object coming in and that tail of the plane- on video that object that appeared  hit the Pentagon 1 to 2 seconds later.
We can see the blast on the hotel video-  time the object appeared and the explosion.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=24778313]Hulseyreport[/post

I will post the images of the object I found on this video that DOES appear to be the plane, up in the sky, flying VERY FAST towards the Pentagon, later this week.

And maybe I will also post the screenshots from a much better video, much closer to the plane, which shows the same right-banking phenomenon from the north.

TWO independent videos which both show what appears to be a large twin engine jet flying in a right bank OVER the Pentagon, 3 seconds BEFORE the explosion, certainly get my attention.

What stopping you from posting it now?
If you got a clear image of a commercial plane flying over the Pentagon- three seconds before the blast show it.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

"Preposterous", and "Insane" are opinions, just like everything else in your post.
You are entitled to yours.
Am not swayed, so have a nice day !

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

a reply to: [post=24778313]Hulseyreport[/post

What stopping you from posting it now?
If you got a clear image of a commercial plane flying over the Pentagon- three seconds before the blast show it.

I never said they were "clear" images.
They are from low-resolution CCTV videos of a high-speed object, one taken from nearly a mile away in black and white.
If there were ANY clear images of a plane flying over the pentagon, do you imagine the FBI would ever have released them?
(I propose that there actually are such images, which will never be released.)
If these images were easy to pick out, then someone else would have done it long before this.
Most people never looked very hard.

Although ... with the first two close-up colour frames, I suspect the work of a whistle-blower, because the details are too precise to be chance anomalies.

The reason I cannot post them now, is that at home I do not have internet access on my computer where all these images are stored. This tablet just can't do everything I want. So it will have to wait until I get into town again.

In the meantime, did you watch the long version of this DoubleTree footage I recommended? I don't mean you ought to watch the whole thing, but it runs for 6 mins replay time before the explosion. So just the part from about 02:50 for several seconds, showing the helicopter flying west of the Pentagon. This will give you a good understanding of the quality of image you can expect on a CCTV camera of this quality, filming a flying object at 3,000 - 4,000 feet away. It is blurry and dark, and the outline changes drastically as it moves across the screen. But we still can tell it is a helicopter.

You certainly cannot expect to see such clarity as you see on that white truck driving along the I-395, which is only a few hundred feet away from the camera.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Ruby.
Not correct.
We even see the object coming in and that tail of the plane- on video that object that appeared  hit the Pentagon 1 to 2 seconds later.
We can see the blast on the hotel video-  time the object appeared and the explosion.

youtu.be...

Here is a zoomed-in short version of the Double Tree video.
It shows the video I think, corrected to play at 1 frame per second.
You see the object which you believe to be the tail of the plane, approaching the Pentagon (which of course you cannot see as it is obscured by the freeway).
Then you see the explosion, and then - at 00:28 and 00:29 - you see that this object CONTINUES ON PAST THE FIREBALL, because it is just a TRUCK travelling east on I-395. You clearly see both the front cab and the trailer of the truck.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Here is a link to my thread where I posted the two images from the Gatecam video which appears to show a watermark-like 757 banking right over the Pentagon.

Compare the faint images with an actual photo of a 757 in the same perspective on a composite pic which was said by Steve Riskus, to be almost exactly what he saw - that is, a plane flying quite high over the highway, on the northside flightpath.

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Ruby. What did people see hit the pentagon? What caused the murders of the flight crew and passengers of flight 77? How did the remains of the passengers and crew of flight 77 end up at the pentagon with flight 77’s wreckage.

Cit fainted because people saw a large passenger jet hitting crap on the way to crashing into the pentagon. There is no north flight path damage.

CIT failed because they have no credible explanation what crashed into the pentagon. What murdered the people in the pentagon.

CIT has no credible explanation how the passengers and crew of flight 77 ended up dead at the pentagon with wreckage.

There is no witnesses attesting to a jet missing the pentagon and flying off.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ruby.
Not correct.

NO, YOU are mistaken here.

Based on the FDR, the FAA long ago produced this official video of the flightpath of "AA77" :

youtu.be...

So the FAA plotted the flightpath :
directly across the Navy Annex as testified by Edward Paik, Terry Morin, Albert Hemphill and others in that building;
it flew north of the Citgo gas station, as testified by Sgt William Lagasse, Sgt Chadwick Brooks, Robert Turcios (all at this station);
It flew across the Arlington National Cemetery parking lot as testified by 7 ANC workers;
It BANKED RIGHT as it approached the Pentagon, as testified by many eyewitnesses.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

But the physical evidence and the impact damage showed the left wing dipped down as attested to by outer individuals. With one person seeing an engine hit the low concrete wall.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Ruby.
Not correct.

NO, YOU are mistaken here.

Based on the FDR, the FAA long ago produced this official video of the flightpath of "AA77" :

youtu.be...

So the FAA plotted the flightpath :
directly across the Navy Annex as testified by Edward Paik, Terry Morin, Albert Hemphill and others in that building;
it flew north of the Citgo gas station, as testified by Sgt William Lagasse, Sgt Chadwick Brooks, Robert Turcios (all at this station);
It flew across the Arlington National Cemetery parking lot as testified by 7 ANC workers;
It BANKED RIGHT as it approached the Pentagon, as testified by many eyewitnesses.

Your story is plane was flying in the spot marked X ( Red) Northside.
The radar places the plane near the bridge ) spot marked X ( Blue)
The radar places the plane flying in from a southwest direction.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join