It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The back fin of the plane. You can even see it above over the bridge

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hulseyreport

Doesn't it bother you then, that the police officer attending an accident, would not offer any assistance to a respectable, hatdworking 69 year old black man, who was obviously a victim of a terrible crime - but push him to the ground instead?

What possible excuse could he have for using brute force like that against a VICTIM!

Why was this officer so desperate to get Lloyde to leave his own cab, right there in the middle lane of what was potentially a busy highway - unattended?

The use of tazers and other restraint technologies is widely practised in America.
Lloyde had no recollection of having been on the bridge for the photographs. He constantly denied it.
He got Craig to drive down Route 27 twice, and pointed out the exact spots where the pole hit, and where the cab stopped, not just once but twice.

Craig scoffed at Lloyde, yet Lloyde never wavered from his story.

Several other people testified to Lloyde having been in that location, too.

Sergeant William Lagasse was absolutely adamant that Lloyde was there beside the cemetery when the pole hit.

Father Stephen McGraw stated that he was just a few feet away from Lloyde's cab, and that he saw the evidence of the piece of pole inside the cab.

Tony Terronez was north of the heliport when the plane flew over. He heard the loud crash of smashing glass beside him. He later went over and checked on the driver, and described the exact windshield damage that Lloyde's cab had.

Why was Lloyde then filmed and photographed walking along Route 27 for several minutes? He said nothing about leaving his cab for 13 minutes, wandering grown the highway, then being collected in a vehicle and returned to his cab in a whole other lolocation.. He just did not have any recollection of this having happened. There are injectable hypnotic drugs which can render a person very docile, suggestive and having no memory of what has occurred. Such as the date rape drug. So yes, it is very possible that Lloyde was drugged. It would only have taken a couple of seconds, while that police officer had Lloyde on the ground.

I am incensed on Lloyde's behalf that this was done to him. I cannot understand how NOBODY else thinks there is anything wrong with this!

And why was Lloyde then collected by a Pentagon police officer in a jeep, and driven to the bridge, where he was posed with his cab, under supervision of three officials, while photos were taken?

Lloyde's cab was never "at the dump". He kept it at his house for several years, then he moved it to his country property to preserve it in the condition it was in on 9/11.

The pole reached right from the rear seat, across the dashboard, and then out to the front of the hood. Lloyde demonstrates this 3 different times on the videos. That distance is about 12 feet, not 5 feet.

The new evidence you are seeking, is the collection of videos taken in the first few minutes at the Pentagon, which show the cab beside the cemetery wall with the pole still inside it, a man walking up to the front of the hood to remove the pole, and many other details. Also the cab being moved to the bridge by a towtruck and trailer.

Everything Lloyde said was true.
The way CIT misrepresented him on videos is what has caused nearly everybody to turn against this honest victim of 9/11.

Every accused person has the right of representation to prove his innocence.
I am the only person doing this for Lloyde.
If you were Lloyde, with everybody telling lies about you and misunderstanding what you said, you would want somebody to present your case. You would hope that some evidence could be found to prove your story true.

Well, there is lots of photo and video evidence that proves Lloyde was correct, and the official story was wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ruby- you have a picture of the rear fin of the plane. That object flying in the orientation towards the west side of the Pentagon. I found the location on google maps and established the location of this bridge ( it situated southwest of the Pentagon) 
How do you know he was forced to the ground? What you basing this knowledge on.
He did not deny he indeed expressed the guy on the bridge took photographs of the pole that he and another guy removed from the taxicab. CIT was misleading him by exhibiting pictures with no taxicab in the background.
You allege he was sedated with no evidence whatsoever. Your story gets larger every time you explain it no offense.
Father McGraw watched the airplane hit the Pentagon? So how can it just kept traveling over the Pentagon on the northside.
SGT information can you produce a video of this claim- he thought Lloyd was at the cemetery?
Provide info Tony repeated the plane flew over the Pentagon- source.
edit on 18-11-2019 by Hulseyreport because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RubyGray

What does any of that have to do with people seeing a jet knock over crap on the way to the pentagon, people seeing a jet hit the pentagon, trying to explain what killed the people in the pentagon, how the crew and passengers of flight 77 ended up dead at the pentagon, and what remains were released to the surviving family members of flight 77 passengers and crew?

With zero accounts the jet missed and flew off.

Especially when you have repeatedly been found not credible....

The CIT narrative is dead because there is no evidence of a north flight path, does not explain the damage and death at the pentagon, and nobody gives an account of the jet missing to fly off.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yes, Lloyde England's story is actually very large indeed. Much bigger than anyone imagines. It is the proof that the Pentagon operation was a premeditated action by government, military, police, FBI, etc. This story certainly brings out the haters, although almost all discussion on the Pentagon has died down.

My recent thread on Lloyde England and this new evidence has had nearly 22,000 views. That is pretty big. It is more views than CIT's videos on YouTube have had, and they have been up for many years.

As was planned, those photos taken of Lloyde's cab on the bridge, fooled every one - even Citizen Investigation Team, who KNEW that the pole on the bridge CANNOT have been what impaled Lloyde's cab, but they still worked off those photos, and failed to look hard enough for the evidence of where the taxi actually was at impact, and how it got moved to the bridge site.

The taxi cab was NOT photographed on the bridge until 11 minutes post impact.

Lloyde was NOT photographed on the bridge until 18 minutes post impact.

At 4 minutes post impact, Lloyde and the cab (with pole inside) were videoed beside the cemetery wall.

At 6 minutes post impact, two videos captured the moment when the towtruck with loaded car trailer, left the cemetery site.

At 6 - 7 minutes post impact, a fourth video clearly showed Lloyde England walking along the highway, about 300 yards north of the cemetery site.
Simultaneously, the towtruck with the cab disguised under a black tarp, was pulling up onto the bridge on this video.

At 8 minutes post impact, the towtruck and empty trailer was captured on the first video, exiting the bridge onto the NW cloverleaf.

From 10 minutes post impact, Jason Ingersoll photos showed Lloyde standing in the centre lanes of the highway north of the bridge, heads down over something with another guy. This is probably when he famously exchanged halves of a signed dollar bill with a guy he met while walking home. They both signed the bill and kept half as a keepsake.

Lloyde was derided for this story, as the name the guy signed seems to be fictitious. "MARC VANDEMERE". But if he was an agent assigned to keep Lloyde's attention away from the cab being set up on the bridge behind his back without his knowledge, of course he was not going to use his real name! He also had to prevent Lloyde from leaving, as he was needed in the photos to be taken shortly. This detail was inadvertently recorded on photos.

At about 10 minutes post impact, the towtruck was photographed by Navy Times journalist MARK FARAM, exiting the cloverleaf, with the unhitched trailer parked in the background on the cloverleaf.

At 18 minutes post impact, Col Jason Ingersoll photographed Lloyde at last, near his cab on the bridge, showing the orange car trailer parked on the cloverleaf in the background, with evidence of its towing vehicle having just very recently done a U-turn back onto the road in front of it. There is a semicircle of flattened grass there, if you blow up this image.

A lot happened in those intervening minutes, and the FBI somehow messed up. They released the videos which show exactly what that was, although you have to study hard to put it all together, which most refuse to do.

They just want to take the easy way out, believe their own government really really loves them, and a handful of nasty Arabs were responsible for the whole deal. They find it so much easier to cope with the concept that all of the bad guys died on 9/11, and that Uncle Sam keeps killing millions more of them to stop it ever happening again.

Actually, many years ago, Aldo Marquis did realise that the orange low loader trailer in the background of that Jason Ingersoll photo of Lloyde's cab, was the trailer used to move the cab. Tragically, he never followed through on this thought, but I did, and it is solid evidence of how the scam was pulled off.

I will post the photo and video evidence you have asked for, shortly.
But you can read it on my thread . "LLOYDE ENGLAND VINDICATED WITH NEW EVIDENCE ON PHOTOS AND VIDEO".

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You

Yes, Lloyde England's story is actually very large indeed.

And again...

Your fabricated mythology total ignores the below....

Pilgrum said it best:

None of that adds up to the cab being relocated for whatever imaginary nefarious purpose though or even the cab, all pieces of pole, broken glass and road damage being moved while we're at it.

Then how did a decoy taxi get swapped out with a taxi pulled by a tow truck in stand still traffic.

And....

Ruby

I stand by my statement that Lloyde England never lied.

Then the forty foot pole was the one in the car’s windshield?

Ruby, Is the below true or not?
It should be a simple true or false.

In the interview with Hill, England volunteers the size of the pole that he says entered his cab:

England: “I think the pole was about 40 foot long.”
truthandshadows.com...
England/Hill interview in 2010.
truthandshadows.com...

So, then a forty foot pole was sticking out of Lloyde’s taxi?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You

I will post the photo and video evidence you have asked for, shortly.
But you can read it on my thread . "LLOYDE ENGLAND VINDICATED WITH NEW EVIDENCE ON PHOTOS AND VIDEO".

You mean the photos that don’t show what you claim?

And you still cannot come to terms the north path witnesses saw the jet hit the pentagon. And there are no witnesses that attest to a large jet missed the pentagon to fly off. With at least 80 people attesting to a large passenger jet hit the pentagon.

And you still have no explanation for what caused the pentagon damage.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hulseyreport

Sorry, but this is not the tail of the plane.
It is a coincidence indeed that a white blob travels towards the Pentagon just before the explosion, but that is all it is.

How far away from the Pentagon was this white thing when it first appeared?

You need to look at a map, and draw in the lines of sight from the DoubleTree Hotel to the southwest corner of the Pentagon, west as far as the corner of the building to its left, and east out across the highway, to the right of the trees in front of the hotel.

Then you can see that there is only a very short distance potentially in view from the DoubleTree.

I have measured 600 yards that may possibly have been visible, but of course the elevated I-395 obscures much of the official flightpath to the left of the screen.

Anyway, I have allowed 500 yards in my calculations, just to be more than fair.

The plane was reportedly travelling at more than 750 feet per second, that is 250 yards/second, which means it would take the plane 2 seconds exactly to travel across this very generous field of view.

Next, we need to find the actual time that the "TAIL" first appeared, and the moment of the explosion.
This is easy enough to find on the CCTV footage.

NINE SECONDS!!

That means this "plane" flew at just 167 feet per second!
And that is allowing a much greater distance than it could actually be seen!
So it would have been even slower.

In fact, that white "TAIL" is travelling at exactly the same velocity as the traffic on the highway.

The only sensible conclusion is that it is NOT a 757 jet speeding at >750 fps, but merely another truck or other heavy vehicle chugging along on the I-395, which appears again some 14 seconds after the explosion, at the right of the screen.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

However, there is something very interesting revealed in the DoubleTree Hotel CCTV video.

There is a man walking into the parking lot of the hotel just as the Pentagon explodes behind him. He stops and watches this for a few seconds, then he continues walking into the lot.

He then stops, looking up and into the distant sky to the EAST, towards Reagan National Airport, and not at the once-in-a-lifetime spectacle of the nation's pride and joy aflame.

I wonder why we have NEVER heard this eyewitness's testimony?

Why did nobody EVER seek him out and ask him what he was looking at?

What was he watching, up there in the sky, that was so much more riveting than the Pentagon on fire?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

What?

Hahahahahahahahahan

Nice blurry video you can trick yourself into believing what you want to see with no verification of its date, location, authenticity.

How is that video any better than the pentagon video actually showing the jet?

Do you have links to the actual video?

You realize people attest to seeing a whole large passenger jet. You realize people actually attest to a large jet knocking over crap on the way to the pentagon? You realize people attest to a large passenger jet hitting the pentagon. You realize nobody saw a jet fly off. There is physical flight path damage you ignore. You ignore the actual pentagon damage. You ignore the flight recorder data, and the radar data. You ignore flight 77’s passengers and crew ended up at the pentagon, their remains recovered, examined by the coroner’s office, and the remains released to families. You realize there was jet wreckage at the pentagon.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RubyGray

originally posted by: Hulseyreport

Sorry, but this is not the tail of the plane.
It is a coincidence indeed that a white blob travels towards the Pentagon just before the explosion, but that is all it is.

How far away from the Pentagon was this white thing when it first appeared?

You need to look at a map, and draw in the lines of sight from the DoubleTree Hotel to the southwest corner of the Pentagon, west as far as the corner of the building to its left, and east out across the highway, to the right of the trees in front of the hotel.

Then you can see that there is only a very short distance potentially in view from the DoubleTree.

I have measured 600 yards that may possibly have been visible, but of course the elevated I-395 obscures much of the official flightpath to the left of the screen.

Anyway, I have allowed 500 yards in my calculations, just to be more than fair.

The plane was reportedly travelling at more than 750 feet per second, that is 250 yards/second, which means it would take the plane 2 seconds exactly to travel across this very generous field of view.

Next, we need to find the actual time that the "TAIL" first appeared, and the moment of the explosion.
This is easy enough to find on the CCTV footage.

NINE SECONDS!!

That means this "plane" flew at just 167 feet per second!
And that is allowing a much greater distance than it could actually be seen!
So it would have been even slower.

In fact, that white "TAIL" is travelling at exactly the same velocity as the traffic on the highway.

The only sensible conclusion is that it is NOT a 757 jet speeding at >750 fps, but merely another truck or other heavy vehicle chugging along on the I-395, which appears again some 14 seconds after the explosion, at the right of the screen.

What is then- a shark?
It clear it is the back fin of the plane. 
Its object that going fast that impacts the Pentagon one second to two seconds afterward. You see the blast on the hotel video.
You entire analysis is based around blurry pictures of trucks and cars near the cemetery. 
None of your pictures reveal the cab anywhere else but the bridge.
You can't believe something true based on blurry pictures.
Even Lloyd is pictured near his taxi on a call ( phone up to his ear) and looks perfectly fine though you allege pharmaceuticals sedated him.
One fire engine at the scene- numbered 107 and I can see clearly fire efforts have not started yet so that means the explosion was just after happening. You believe he presented at the bridge near 10 am but I sure-fire efforts would be underway by then and would be observable in pictures. So Lloyd was absolutely at the bridge earlier then you expressed.

Lloyd states again the pole was pictured on the bridge. He gets distracted by signs locations and where the fire took place. It making mistakes because there two traffic signs near the bridge and cemetery and trying to remember by memory where he was. With CIT claiming the airplane was on the northside and keeps hearing this there confusing his own remembrances of the event.  Lloyd clearly says he was between the heliport and Pentagon. That places him close to the bridge. The Heliport is near the firehouse.  Depending on how fast he was traveling he could easily come to a stop much closer to the bridge then he imagined. 

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RubyGray

Doesn't it bother you then, that the police officer attending an accident, would not offer any assistance to a respectable, hatdworking 69 year old black man, who was obviously a victim of a terrible crime - but push him to the ground instead?

What possible excuse could he have for using brute force like that against a VICTIM!

Why was this officer so desperate to get Lloyde to leave his own cab, right there in the middle lane of what was potentially a busy highway - unattended?

The use of tazers and other restraint technologies is widely practised in America.
Lloyde had no recollection of having been on the bridge for the photographs. He constantly denied it.
He got Craig to drive down Route 27 twice, and pointed out the exact spots where the pole hit, and where the cab stopped, not just once but twice.

Craig scoffed at Lloyde, yet Lloyde never wavered from his story.

Several other people testified to Lloyde having been in that location, too.

Sergeant William Lagasse was absolutely adamant that Lloyde was there beside the cemetery when the pole hit.

Father Stephen McGraw stated that he was just a few feet away from Lloyde's cab, and that he saw the evidence of the piece of pole inside the cab.

Tony Terronez was north of the heliport when the plane flew over. He heard the loud crash of smashing glass beside him. He later went over and checked on the driver, and described the exact windshield damage that Lloyde's cab had.

Why was Lloyde then filmed and photographed walking along Route 27 for several minutes? He said nothing about leaving his cab for 13 minutes, wandering grown the highway, then being collected in a vehicle and returned to his cab in a whole other lolocation.. He just did not have any recollection of this having happened. There are injectable hypnotic drugs which can render a person very docile, suggestive and having no memory of what has occurred. Such as the date rape drug. So yes, it is very possible that Lloyde was drugged. It would only have taken a couple of seconds, while that police officer had Lloyde on the ground.

I am incensed on Lloyde's behalf that this was done to him. I cannot understand how NOBODY else thinks there is anything wrong with this!

And why was Lloyde then collected by a Pentagon police officer in a jeep, and driven to the bridge, where he was posed with his cab, under supervision of three officials, while photos were taken?

Lloyde's cab was never "at the dump". He kept it at his house for several years, then he moved it to his country property to preserve it in the condition it was in on 9/11.

The pole reached right from the rear seat, across the dashboard, and then out to the front of the hood. Lloyde demonstrates this 3 different times on the videos. That distance is about 12 feet, not 5 feet.

The new evidence you are seeking, is the collection of videos taken in the first few minutes at the Pentagon, which show the cab beside the cemetery wall with the pole still inside it, a man walking up to the front of the hood to remove the pole, and many other details. Also the cab being moved to the bridge by a towtruck and trailer.

Everything Lloyde said was true.
The way CIT misrepresented him on videos is what has caused nearly everybody to turn against this honest victim of 9/11.

Every accused person has the right of representation to prove his innocence.
I am the only person doing this for Lloyde.
If you were Lloyde, with everybody telling lies about you and misunderstanding what you said, you would want somebody to present your case. You would hope that some evidence could be found to prove your story true.

Well, there are lots of photo and video evidence that proves Lloyde was correct, and the official story was wrong.

If you listen correctly to the interview. Lloyd declares he was ordered to leave the area that another plane was potentially coming in. He did want to leave behind his cab. The police officer likely got displeased he would not leave and because of the tension and circumstances around what was happening, he reacted badly. You think its suspicious and means the officer was a false flag operative I don't. 
You select witnesses that reinforce your opinion but reject the rest who claim a plane hit the Pentagon. 
You claim the plane flew over the Pentagon so how does that work?
There a video of the pole inside the cab at cementry- where is then please post the image.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What is then- a shark? 
It clear it is the back fin of the plane.  
Its object that going fast that impacts the Pentagon one second to two seconds afterward. You see the blast on the hotel video. 
You entire analysis is based around blurry pictures of trucks and cars near the cemetery.  
None of your pictures reveal the cab anywhere else but the bridge. 
You can't believe something true based on blurry pictures. 

Well this is strange indeed!!
You tell me that I am not allowed to use "blurry pictures" as proof of anything!!

But obviously you believe the US government, whose national fortress is ringed by CCTV cameras - is perfectly justified in using blurry pictures - JUST ONE whole blurry picture of something which they tell us is AA77, and JUST ONE blurry picture of a TINY PART of this object! To convince the entire world that a 757 jet flew across the southwest lawn of the pentagon, a few feet above it.
Even though all the eyewitnesses saw the plane flying hundreds of yards further north, and up to 50, 80 or 225 feet high above the highway!

Then YOU are allowed to use blurry photos from a CCTV Camera a mile away on the opposite side of the Pentagon, with the view also obscured by the many elevated lanes of the major highway and the building to the left - to claim the same thing!

But when I discover 7 seconds of video taken at 4 minutes post impact, of a vehicle opposite the Pentagon, which can be positively identified as a black 1990 Lincoln Continental Town Car, and also as a Capitol Cab, by the dozens of features revealed on this 30 frames per second footage, and when this vehicle is in precisely the location pointed out by Lloyde England, and when all the other details he describes (particularly the man in the WHITE VAN who drove by, stopped, helped him pull the pole out, then drove on down the road) are also verifiable on this and other videos - you get to claim that I am not entitled to believe Lloyde the honest cab driver!

I have made those DoubleTree Hotel CCTV images as plain for you as is humanly possible.
Even though the timestamps on the images is off by a few minutes, they still run chronologically.
Did you not even check those timestamps?
Look again to see your mistake!
You apparently don't realise that the video is not played at actual speed, but speeded up considerably.
You HAVE TO LOOK AT THE TIMESTAMPS!!

When that blurry "TAIL FIN" first comes into view above the freeway, the time is 9:34:02 a.m.
That is, 34 minutes past 9 a.m., plus 2 seconds.

The moment the explosion occurs is 9:34:11 a.m.
That is, 34 minutes past 9 a.m., plus 11 seconds.

This is NINE SECONDS LATER!

Then, I very carefully drew that map for you, showing the widest possible field of view that the camera could have had of the plane. I allowed much more than can actually be seen behind the I-395 highway. Only less than 500 yards of the "official flight path" could possibly have been visible.

So YOUR "PLANE TAIL FIN" travelled only less than 500 yards in 9 seconds!
This equates to less than 167 feet per second!
But the plane was claimed to have been flying at 780 feet per second!

This is NOT fast at all. I don't know, but it may be less than stall speed. Whatever, this proves that blurry white object CANNOT be any speeding jet!
Therefore, this blurry white thing is nothing but a heavy vehicle, travelling east on I-395, at exactly the same speed as all the other trucks on the highway.

You need to watch that video properly, taking note of the TIME STAMPS, and also noticing the white vehicle appearing from behind the trees on the right side of the screen a few minutes later.

You also need to study that map I gave you, to get some perspective of the field is view shown in the footage.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What does that have to do with a witnessed large passenger jet knocking over crap on the way to the pentagon, with witnesses attesting to a large passenger jet hitting the pentagon? And that you have no credible explanation for the damage at the pentagon, or what hit the pentagon.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You

You now saying he was drugged? Story too much for me to handle i let others debate with you.

You should have stuck to your convictions. Nothing like debating a person that literal creates their own mythology. How do you debate a person that literally makes up crap?
edit on 19-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You

You need to watch that video properly, taking note of the TIME STAMPS,

Or the individuals working for minimum wage at the DoubleTree Hotel don’t give a crap when setting the time on the CCTV after a power flicker. Or replacing the unit after using the mounted TV to watch a game.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

One fire engine at the scene- numbered 107 and I can see clearly fire efforts have not started yet so that means the explosion was just after happening. You believe he presented at the bridge near 10 am but I sure-fire efforts would be underway by then and would be observable in pictures. So Lloyd was absolutely at the bridge earlier then you expressed. 

I do not make these things up.
I have spent many hundreds of hours studying all these things.
Checking timestamps, calculating accurate distances on Google Maps, comparing videos and photos with each other, correlating eyewitness testimony with all the available images and videos.

The reason I can give you all those exact times of events, is that all of the Jason Ingersoll photographs are NUMBERED and TIMESTAMPED.

Therefore we know exactly when they were taken.
Therefore I can assure you that the very first time we see Lloyde's cab on the bridge in an Ingersoll photograph, is at 9:48 a.m., which is ELEVEN MINUTES after the explosion at 9:37;46 a.m.

Then, the first time we have a clear view of Lloyde on top of the bridge, is near that brown Jeep.
This photo was taken at 9:55 a.m., according to the timestamp.
That is EIGHTEEN MINUTES after the explosion!
It is SEVEN MINUTES after we first see the cab on the bridge!

So where was Lloyde before this?

Fortunately, there is a video taken from the bridge, which shows us several seconds of footage of Lloyde walking north in the HOV lanes, quite some distance north of the overhead sign. Nowhere near the top of the bridge.

Coincidentally, this footage also shows the black tow truck and trailer draped in black, driving south towards the top of the bridge, then starting a U-turn across it to the right.

Then the camera turns around and shows a black CAPITOL CAB speeding south OFF THE BRIDGE, just as the tow truck arrives.

There was no other traffic driving south on Route 27 at this time.
So why would a black CAPITOL CAB be driving OFF the bridge, at 9;43 a.m.?

Think about that for a while.

Now, back to the time-stamped Jason Ingersoll photographs.
Before the first photograph of the taxi on the bridge, from 9:47 a.m. onwards, there are several photos which show Lloyde England standing in the HOV lanes, at about the level of the exit to the northeast cloverleaf.
This is far from his cab.

You think there was only one fire engine working at the Pentagon??!!
Fire truck #107 was white. It got to the scene much later than several others.
Long before this, there were several trucks working on the lawn already.
The first trucks to start spraying the fire were a RED one, and YELLOW fire truck # 61 from the Airport.
THEY ARRIVED ON THE LAWN at about 2 1/2 minutes post impact.

After that, YELLOW fire truck #331 replaced YELLOW truck #61.

You really need to study all the evidence more closely to get a much better overall understanding of what was happening, where, to whom, at which times.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Lloyd states again the pole was pictured on the bridge. He gets distracted by signs locations and where the fire took place. It making mistakes because there two traffic signs near the bridge and cemetery and trying to remember by memory where he was. With CIT claiming the airplane was on the northside and keeps hearing this there confusing his own remembrances of the event.  Lloyd clearly says he was between the heliport and Pentagon. That places him close to the bridge. The Heliport is near the firehouse.  Depending on how fast he was traveling he could easily come to a stop much closer to the bridge then he imagined. 

The only thing confusing Lloyde, was being mercilessly harangued by Craig Ranke, who was extremely strident and aggressive with him. He never behaved like this with any other eyewitnesses.
But he had long ago decided that Lloyde was lying, and was determined to get him to "confess" to being involved in staging 9/11.

Craig showed Lloyde photos he had never seen before. Lloyde had nothing to do with computers. He was not aware of all the internet forums discussing him and accusing him of lying.

There was another guy in the EYE OF THE STORM video, the cameraman, CHRISTOPHER TAYLOR.
If you watch and listen carefully, you can hear and see him start to understand what Lloyde was saying. Taylor was "getting it," that Lloyde was actually where he said he was, and Lloyde turned to him to point out his location and explain it. But still Craig would not try to understand what lloyde was saying.

Lloyde was not confused about where he was. He never said the incident happened on the bridge. He knew he was on the bridge LATER, but he always insisted he was NOT ON THE BRIDGE WHEN IT HAPPENED.

It seems you have not watched the first video interview with Lloyde.
On the Lytetrip channel, titled
"The First Known Accomplice? Featuring Lloyde England."
This was filmed in 2006.
At the end of this, the first interview Aldo Marquis had ever done with any eyewitness, Aldo asked,

"And when this happened, you were up on the bridge, right?"

Lloyde looked stunned that anyone could have thought this. He said,

"NO! I WASN'T UP ON NO BRIDGE ... I WAS ON FLAT GROUND."
He repeated several times that he was NOT ON THE BRIDGE WHEN IT HAPPENED.

Lloyde had been a cab driver in Washington for about 50 years. He knew EXACTLY where he was.

How CIT could then accuse Lloyde of "CHANGING HIS STORY" when they did the second interview in 2008, is impossible to reconcile with the fact that Lloyde had already told them that he WAS NOT ON THE BRIDGE, 2 years previously.

Lloyde told them the truth, but CIT misconstrued it.
Because, like you, they looked at the glossy pictures and MADE ASSUMPTIONS.

They were rookie interviewers when they first met Lloyde, and they made many mistakes with him and his story.

Whenever anyone else told CIT where they were located when they saw the plane flying on the north side flightpath, CIT believed them.

But inexplicably, when Lloyde England told them the same things, they called him a liar.

You need to study some overhead maps of the Pentagon area.
You are suffering from the misperception that the bridge is near the heliport.

The heliport tower was right on top of the fire house, and these were north of the Helipad, which was north of the impact site by about 200 feet.

The impact site was more than 300 feet north of the southwest corner of the pentagon.

And the bridge was about another 120 yards SOUTH of that.

The spot where Lloyde was driving when the pole hit his cab, was NORTH of the overhead sign beside the cemetery.
NORTH OF THE HELIPORT.
The cab came to a halt about 50 yards or so south of this, beside the cemetery retaining wall.
OPPOSITE the heliport.

From there to the bridge where the photos were taken by Ingersoll, is another 350 yards SOUTH.

Your concept of the geography and chronology is all skew-whiff.
Also, you are being deceived by the false connotations put on everything Lloyde said, by Craig Ranke.
Forget about Ranke's pre-conceived opinions, do better than he did (where Lloyde was concerned), and look up the real evidence for yourself.
Make sure you find accurate distances, locations and timestamps!
Otherwise, all you have is an uninformed, biased personal opinion.
edit on 19-11-2019 by RubyGray because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
80 pages over a taxi ?
Seriously ??
If this is the best evidence you can come up with for a conspiracy you are on par with Nancy Pelosi.
You will never crack the case over a taxi and light poles.
You need to come to grips with that.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Even Lloyd is pictured near his taxi on a call ( phone up to his ear) and looks perfectly fine though you allege pharmaceuticals sedated him. One fire engine at the scene- numbered 107 and I can see clearly fire efforts have not started yet so that means the explosion was just after happening. You believe he presented at the bridge near 10 am but I sure-fire efforts would be underway by then and would be observable in pictures. So Lloyd was absolutely at the bridge earlier then you expressed.

You need to realise that the Jason Ingersoll photographic collection was all numbered and timestamped.
So it is possible to identify the timeline from his pictures, and to state with certainty that Lloyde England was first clearly shown on the bridge at 9:55 a.m,.

You can find all the photos from the beginning when Ingersoll began walking down from the Navy Annex at 9:45 a.m., till the last one of Lloyde and the taxi on the bridge at 9:57 a.m., here :

www.thepentacon.com...

The white fire engine 107 that you pointed out, is still on the highway, stopped in traffic. It did not get to the Pentagon for several minutes after this photo was taken at 9:55 a.m., 18 minutes after the impact.

Before this, there were several firetrucks which had already done their job at the fire. 3 of these are shown on a video, which began at approx. 1 minute 35 seconds post impact. So the time that these firetrucks were there can be calculated.

First, the red firetruck 61 arrived on the northern edge of the lawn at 9:43 a.m.

Second, the yellow foam truck 61 arrived, at 9:45 a.m.

Third, the yellow foam truck started work.
There were breaks in the video just before this segment was taken, so it is only possible to say this was sometime after 9:56 a.m.

So, Lloyde England did not appear near his cab on the bridge until 9:55 a.m.

Where was he until this time?

In Ingersoll's first photo of the cab on the bridge, the high definition shot shows Lloyde far away in the HOV lanes, way north of the cab.

Lloyde is also seen on a video, walking in this lane, at 9:43 a.m.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join