It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

"Defiantly" the place ???

There is glass inside the vehicle. The young lady was cut by the glass.
The rest of the glass would have landed on the road at the place the car was hit before it came to a halt further down the road.
There is yellow Do Not Cross tape around the plane part.

This car is a different model of car from Don Fortunato's car.
It is a different colour.
It is in a different location.
It is in the northbound lane, whereas Fortunato's was in the HOV lane.
This car was travelling north
Fortunato was travelling south.
Fortunato first parked across the barricade beside Lloyde England's cab at the cemetery wall, and then stopped across the barricade beside Lloyde's cab again, after it had been moved to the bridge.
This car is about half a mile north of Penny Elgas' car.
It was hit by the actuator motor where it was photographed.
Why you would imagine the driver is the one who sat in Elgas' car, is a mystery

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: RubyGray

What is that post, just made up crap? No cited sources? No quotes? No context? Noting linked to to verify your argument. Just you hammering out your mythology off your own fabricated delusion? And all the reader can do is take your word?

Do try ACTUALLY READING MY POSTS before making any more of your lying accusations.

There, you will find
* QUOTES
* CONTEXT
* CITED SOURCES

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RubyGray

a reply to: RubyGray

What is that post, just made up crap? No cited sources? No quotes? No context? Noting linked to to verify your argument. Just you hammering out your mythology off your own fabricated delusion? And all the reader can do is take your word?

Do try ACTUALLY READING MY POSTS before making any more of your lying accusations.

There, you will find
* QUOTES
* CONTEXT
* CITED SOURCES

Then quote a post where you clearly create a specific argument, then provide context with an applicable quote with cited source and a link to that source.

What you do is take a small recorded fact, then put words in witnesses mouths, then add a big spoon of your BS.

All the while, you cannot answer the heart of the matter:

What downed the four another light poles.

What caused the damage at the pentagon.

What murdered the people on flight 77.

How the crew and passengers of flight 77 ended up dead at the pentagon.

How the wreckage of flight 77 ended up at the pentagon.

Nobody cares about your delusions that you think WTC pictures were passed off as pentagon damage. Nor does anyone care about your created mythology around your obsession with Rumsfeld’s one pole.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Salander

What do sloppy clerical errors have to do with you providing no explanation how the flight crew and passengers of flight 77 ending up dead at the pentagon? And you having no credibility explanation what caused the damage at the pentagon? Funny you don’t want to debate the actual pentagon damage?

What Cimino received was from the government sir. It took the government about 5 years to deliver on the FOI request, for information that could have been provided in weeks or months. No surprise, the government had something to hide, or more accurately, something to concoct, as there was no airliner at the Pentagon.

What Cimino noted regarding no assigned airframe was not a sloppy clerical error, it was the unintended result of make up data, of a concocted report that it took years to develop. It was an error that revealed that it was fraudulent.

There were no dead passengers at the Pentagon, because there was no airliner there. Many dead congressional auditors, but no dead passengers, no landing gear or engines, no airliner, as reported by the soldier who walked through it all on her way out, April Gallop.

You guys are just frantic because every time anybody takes a close look at the details of the official story, that story fails.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the user. Plato observed that a long time ago.

Today, you demonstrate the truth and wisdom of his simple observation.

Rather than discuss the merits and substance of Cimino's examination and conclusions, you focus on chicken-# and irrelevant details, naturally, attempting to slander the messenger, Cimino.

The debate was lost years ago sir, and YOU are on the losing end.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

What Cimino noted regarding no assigned airframe was not a sloppy clerical error, it was the unintended result of make up data, of a concocted report that it took years to develop.

Based on what? For all 30 hours of flight data.

There were no dead passengers at the Pentagon,

You are that delusional. Then where did the passengers go? Why are the surviving family members missing family. What remains were recovered. How many people involved with the recovery of remains, the DNA testing, identifying the remains, the death certificates, the coroner’s office, the issuing of the remains, the laying to rest of human remains. And your so delusional that you think hundred of people are lying and Cimino Is telling the truth? When Cimino has no proof?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I'm not delusional NF, I just observe the facts and follow them. What's wrong with that?

April Gallop clearly stated she saw no baggage, no passengers, no airline seats. Other facts and evidence corroborates her testimony.

The judiciary would not allow her suit to proceed because it too is in on the deception.

There was no airliner at the Pentagon, just a bunch of dead auditors.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Your one sad individual. Not because your questioning. Because your have no proof to bring allegations the flight crew and passengers did not end up at the pentagon. When the physical evidence shows the contrary. All your allegations are empty. When you imply the recovery crews, the individuals conducting the DNA testing, the Coroner’s office, and the surviving family members of flight 77 passengers and crew are lying with zero proof. You have nothing but slander.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: neutronflux

I'm not delusional NF, I just observe the facts and follow them. What's wrong with that?

April Gallop clearly stated she saw no baggage, no passengers, no airline seats. Other facts and evidence corroborates her testimony.

The judiciary would not allow her suit to proceed because it too is in on the deception.

There was no airliner at the Pentagon, just a bunch of dead auditors.

Just because you believe a con? And you slander the people working the recovery, and the actual physical evidence? You are delusional.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Who?

April Gallop?

Can you cite a source, provide a quote with context. And an actual link?
edit on 19-8-2019 by neutronflux because: Pasted too much

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Your famous for miss quotes.

Can you quote April Gallop that flight 77 did not hit the pentagon? Or where she believes the identification of passengers and crew were erroneous. What was her role. What ring of the pentagon did she have access to? What part of the crash area did she have access to?
edit on 19-8-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Funny when people ask for a actual context, proof, quotes, sources, and specifics, you fold like a house of cards.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Who?

April Gallop?

Here is a link. She also became famous in an effort to sue Cheney and others. US Army.

www.bing.com...

You really are a helpless soul, aren't you? With such lack of knowledge on subject matter, it's no wonder you still believe that official fantasy.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Who?

April Gallop?

Here is a link. She also became famous in an effort to sue Cheney and others. US Army.

www.bing.com...

You really are a helpless soul, aren't you? With such lack of knowledge on subject matter, it's no wonder you still believe that official fantasy.

Not watching a truth movement propaganda video....

Again...

Can you quote April Gallop that flight 77 did not hit the pentagon? Or where she believes the identification of passengers and crew were erroneous. What was her role. What ring of the pentagon did she have access to? What part of the crash area did she have access to?

You cannot quote an actual source? Or answer the most basic questions?

Do you any evidence that the death certificates were erroneous for flight 77 passengers? Or the remains released to families of flight 77 passengers are were fake?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Saturday, July 01, 2006
April Gallop Speaks (On This Blog)

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

April Gallop Speaks (On This Blog)
One of the negatives with Blogger comments as compared to Haloscan is that the former don't give you a real idea of when the comments were left--a time is given, but not a date. April Gallop apparently responded to a long ago post of mine here, and I am reproducing her comments here:

Why would you call my case strange. What is disappointing is that you would attempt to attack me. I can't control the media and what they finally decide to write. You should know that about mass media. I have watched my comments be totally distorted. I have requested for retractions and or corrections but it doesn't happen.
We are all aware at this point how an individual's story can be utilized for a writer's motive. that doesn't make my case strange. That just show how the media will miscontrue comments to suit their purpose, which is what caused me to go speak at the Journalism. I shared my story with the main purpose of inspiration. With the hope that noone will have our experience ever again.

This was the first comment she left, and I think she was responding to my title "The Strange Case of April Gallop". In all probability I should have titled it "The Strange Case of Jim Marrs". I certainly didn't want to imply that there was anything strange about April herself, or even her story--just the way it had been twisted by people with their own agenda (which certainly appears to be the case).

Here's her second comment:

I spoke out at the Dart Center of Journalism for many reasons. Once you survive a traumatic event you learn to live and cope. But what is further traumatizing is when people distort your words for their own motives. For example this website,"Screw Loose Change." You aren't any different. What you have done is further traumatizing because you didn't even do an interview with me, on top of that you took comments from the articles to cause negative questionable aspirations towards me.
When you read the articles, why didnt' you contact me to ask questions?? You didn't because you had a motive just like all the other writers. So you are no different then those you attack.
Now let me help piece together what you consider strange. I was on the inside of a building with my newborn, whom I didn't know was going to survive!! Can you relate to all the emotions I was feeling at one time?? I thought that was one of the most secure building in all of the United States. I wasn't on the outside when the building was hit. From the inside it sounded like a bomb. When we worked to escape and helps others as well..I don't recall any debris from a plane. That is what most reporters want to know from those on the inside..Did I see any plane debris?? NO I didn't. I was triaged.And by the time I made it to the hospital..with my child, yes I was very afraid beyond your understanding. In spite of my faith in GOD. I didn't know what happened. Representatives from each military service came to the local hospitals to find those in the military for accountability. I was informed by the representative from the Army (whose name i will leave out) that it was a plane that hit the building. When that seed was planted, that it was a plane that actually hit the buidling at a time I am in a hospital bed, it added to my fears, anxieties etc.. So yes, I became fearful of riding planes, jumpy when hearing them ....Jim Mars distorted that comment for his gain.
What you should examine, is how one of the most secure buildings get attacked and no security mechanisms work on that particular day. Not one alarm went off prior to the hit. Why don't you examine that instead of attacking people that you don't personally interview?? Writers, reports distort comments for various reasons. Some change their writings because their space was decreased in a newspaper or their Editor didn't like their write up...so many reasons. But it doesn't make it right.
Your blog space have alterior motives to discredit. Because you take articles that would appear to be direct quotes without doing actual interviews for your own motives. Again, instead of going after people go after real issues. As I stated the Pentagon deemed to be one of the most secure buildings was attacked and we saw on national TV recently how not one security mechanism worked. And I can verify, not one alarm went off. How is it on one particular day no mechanism worked??? Spend time analyzing real issues.
Further, I don't believe in the term illegal immigrant. The proper terminology is illegal alien. I do not support those who break the law to enter our country. And get access to benefits that citizens of our country can't utilize. For example, if a citizen relocates to another state and go to college...they will have to pay out of state fees for one year. Someone who is an illegal alien get a break on tuition. And they aren't citizens. They are lawbreakers. If Americans can't break their countries laws neither should illegals within the country. Screw Loose Change should examine why certain elected officials support illegals in our country and allow them to break our laws!

I think you can see that while April remains upset with us for the "strange case" bit, and while she has legitimate reasons to be angry with the government for not protecting her, she is not endorsing "Loose Change" or Jim Marrs, by any means. I absolutely meant no insult to April herself, who's been doubly victimized, by the terrorists and by the CTers. We did not "attack" her by any means.

But I do think I made a wrong assumption, that April was firmly in the "a plane hit the Pentagon" camp, based on the articles I read, and for that I certainly apologize.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

So. Maybe Instead of immersing yourself in truth movement propaganda, making false allegations, and using quotes out of context, you should gather as much evidence from all sides and make informed decisions......

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

More context for you...

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate

It is noteworthy that April Gallop, who has been extensively interviewed and quoted as an important witness, had an office in wedge 2 over 150 feet from the impact hole. Gallop’s office structure did collapse and the lights went out but Gallop was too far away to smell jet fuel. She, with her child and others, exited through a window near the Heliport. Once outside, Gallop collapsed, was apparently unconscious, and was moved to the outer lawn area, and then to a hospital. Gallop had no opportunity to see aircraft debris inside or outside the building.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Are these accounts false?

Pentagon personal effects

www.911myths.com...

The story...

There was no luggage or passengers personal effects at the Pentagon crash site.

Our take...

There were reports of personal effects, later returned to relatives. A couple of examples.

"During an interview earlier this week, Koch delicately handled eerie mementos of the crash found during cleanup: Whittington's battered driver's license... a burnt luggage tag and a wedding ring lie on a book dedicated to those lost in the events of Sept. 11, 2001. The wedding ring belonged to Ruth's daughter and the luggage tag belonged to one her granddaughters."
onlineathens.com...

“Suzanne Calley died aboard American Airlines Flight 77 when terrorists hijacked the plane and sent it crashing into the Pentagon... Rescue crews were able to pull Calley’s body from Flight 77’s wreckage.

Jensen [Calley’s husband] spent last year’s anniversary of the national tragedy in Washington, D.C. There, a Pentagon official - assigned to Calley’s family as a liaison - gave Jensen his wife’s wedding ring, which had been recovered from the plane.”
gilroydispatch.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yvonne E Kennedy collection

www.nma.gov.au...

Personal objects recovered
A significant part of the National Museum collection are Yvonne’s personal objects, recovered from the Pentagon crash site. These include her wallet, keys, various identity and credit cards, US currency and other small personal items.

The recovery process at the Pentagon was similar to that of the Staten Island evidence recovery site for the World Trade Center. There, approximately 27,000 pieces of personal property were recovered, identified, de-contaminated, catalogued and returned to their owners or to relatives of those who died.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Artifacts of loss and courage: Objects from the Pentagon at the 9/11 Museum

www.washingtonpost.com... 1e3-9743-bb9b59cde7b9_gallery.html

WINDOW FRAME: This window frame is among the fragments from Flight 77, which had left Dulles Airport en route to Los Angeles. The window frame is on exhibit courtesy of the American Airlines C.R. Smith Museum in Fort Worth. September 11 museum director Alice Greenwald believes it is important to display portions of the aircraft because of the conspiracy theories that no plane hit the Pentagon. “It just contradicts directly these ridiculous and insulting allegations,” Greenwald said. Sam Kaplan/For The Washington Post

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join