It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 419
<< 416  417  418    420  421  422 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yes, it does seem important, possibly one of the greatest conspiracies to slip under our noses, everyone's walking crooked, getting headaches, bad knees, backs.. but we should be kickin' like any good healthy animal, or plant.

I might make a thread of it but we'll see.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

And yes, I think this is what people are doing through yoga and such. How literal do we mean when we talk about aligning the spinal energy channels? The outer reflects the inner, the body, the mind. It's consciousness moving into alignment and that includes all its thought projections including bones! I was pointed in this direction, to get this done, everything felt right, the timing felt right, or rather the progression and energy/mood/lesson was appropriate.

Its either this or yoga neck rolls or falling on your neck and having it slide into place or whatever you feel like imagining about how you want it to align, but it seems to me that it wants to align, because that's where it belongs, it fits like a puzzle and stiff muscle keeps it from shifting where it wants to be. Its like the ego is the stiff muscle preventing us where we belong,

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hey Steve,

How did you go about getting your C1 Atlas bone 're'aligned.?? i mean, where did you go, who did it.??

this is very interesting and from what I've read and the with links you've provided I've learned a lot about it. I think It's time for me to get mine aligned.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm thinking of making a thread on it in the medical conspiracies or something later on, but i want to gather some research first.

www.atlasprofilax.net...

this link was on the page I gave in the middle of the article. I heard about this a year ago but some manifestations prompted me that it was time to get this done. I thought the place was too far but I managed, I took a train, a bus, and a taxi there and back. Didn't cost too much or take too long to get there.

Check on that site, it will tell you the locations where you can get it done. I am aware that SOME chiropractors will do it, but if they did, they wouldn't have your business anymore.

My hip used to cause me problems every morning, and I'm a young healthy guy. I've been great since I got it done. Its strange adjusting to the new feeling in my head though... on one level its like being more relaxed, flowing, and open.. but I think I have to adapt to it.. as picture a bone pushing against your spinal cord since you were a baby.

My posture in meditation is much better, no back pains or nothin'. I feel like the guy in the meditation illustration, lol.

Just to give you a heads up, I dropped $290 to get it done. I can afford things like that here and there, very little bills on my end here, but still, your good for life once its done. Out of all the bones in your body, it looks like it was carefully designed to fit well into place.

Just check that site, see if there is anyone close to your area, you might have to travel. Do some research I guess.

It took only 15 minutes but it did hurt a little, just because the lady kept pushing the same spot.. its not bad if you take little 10 second breaks to relieve the pressure. She just used some device and pushed on both sides of my neck. Felt great when it was in place, even though I was sick I could still feel a huge change. Getting sick is one of the side effects actually, as all the blockages are released. It felt like my spine was shifting later that day too.

Overall its like, feeling less of your physicality if you know what I mean, you don't feel so weak, less soreness, stiffness, and great posture. I see people not even 30 years old and they look so sick.. I look at like an animal and think "I wish I was that healthy." Really does feel like it adds quite a bit to your life, but i've already begun to forget I had it done, I think just because i'm adjusting, which btw.. can take years apparently.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
More posts! I am waiting on more posts. I love the menguard insight.

Let this be your BLOG.

I agree with you. Where is my Menguard?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by YourForever
More posts! I am waiting on more posts. I love the menguard insight.

Let this be your BLOG.

I agree with you. Where is my Menguard?

He's guarding men somewhere.

The Neptune just went direct today after being retro since the end of may.. its funny when I learned that, I realized that was around the time I stopped caring about this place and decided to withdraw into myself for some time.

"On November 4, Neptune turns direct. This mystical planet, which has been retrograde since May 28, rules spirituality, inspiration and idealism. There is little that is logical or materially sensible about Neptune."

I like to follow these things and see how they apply to my life, sort of like watching the waves, the flow of things... well you do that anyway, but these little things verify to the stubborn mind what you've been feeling.

That being said, maybe he's occupied with some ideas.

Or guarding men.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I like to follow these things and see how they apply

You reckon we'd be under their influence still if we were outside the solar system?

I am suprised no-one takes account of the Sun, the biggest player, or the Moon.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

yeah man, i've thought about lots of these things and find it very interesting..

like is astrology just the system of telling whats goin' on as a whole or is a real cause and effect thing... what would happen if our reptilian battle cruiser moon dissapeared, its such a big player in astrology.

And if you left the solar system, and lived on another planet, would you be in the flow with their solar system, and be a totally different person?

I've heard some say that we are intimately connected with our own sun and planets, and so i'm sure everything effects us, as it is part of us, like different aspects of a mind, projected into a hologram, but some parts may resonate stronger then others. Like perhaps since our sun carries a certain strong vibration in us humans, then what would happen if it was gone?

I started thinking of this when a freind told me of this dream she had. She was a human in the future, on like a saucer ship, and they were getting ready to turn on this new device that would pull energy from our sun, but when they did, everyone started dieing, they realized they were harming the sun in their methods, and thus them as well.

Got me thinking quite a bit.

Another thought I had been playing with... if you can stare at the sun.. does that make you its vibratory equal?

Was thinking of how light is relative, like how any colour appears white when its very bright... but does that change the hue really or is it just beyond our ability to truly perceive its natural resonance?

That kind of raises other thoughts, how white light is such a pure symbol, like its a subconscious realization of direction.. like.. "that light is perceived white, it carries a higher vibration".

Was also really interested in this higher light vibration when I was thinking of auras.. I saw a picture of George Bush sr, and some other guy and I could actually see a shadow around them... light so low in resonance that its an inverted resonance to this vibratory range.

Was also thinking of this how people perceive shadow people, and why these higher dimensional entities are perceived as glowing beings of light.... are we not glowing beings of light as well?

Their true colour must be like a more brilliant version of blue, red, etc..

I've been using a lot of flourescents and alike with my art because to me, thats like trying to represent a higher vibratory light... since I can't really comprehend these extra colours I hear people talk about, I try to replicate how I understand it might be.

Anyways, but yes, the planets, my ideas about haven't really taken off yet but it hasn't come up so much. I figure the way these things happen, something related will be going on in my life and I put 2 and 2 together, spirit works in funny ways, almost as if taking a very grounded approach as to not knock us off our feet.

I'll be standin' in the shower next week and start thinking of neptune, just you watch.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I guess we could be seen as the sun, as the planets orbit it, like energies orbit us, whats going on AROUND the sun, is what astrology is trying to say is going on in our life.. perhaps in this sense we have more in common with the sun then we may realize?

Staring at the sun gives me much inspiration. When I see sunlight burst through in a movie or something I almost tear up and its just overall uplifting and healing. You think your tired, weak, with no energy? You stare at the sun and you are just taken back with its magnificance. I find it really charges me.. but again, its funny how many people go about their day without even really acknowledgeing it any way. They can't even look at for 2 seconds without getting sore eyes.

Truly is amazing.

EDIT: I also might add.. I watched an Alex Collier video where he mentioned the original intent of astrology was for charting courses for space ships or something and we adapted it (erroneously) into another system, which still wasn't a bad adaptation, but I guess its all relative to th level of accuracy you expect.

In that sense, we may have forgotten to include how the sun cycles the galaxy n such, or lacked the knowledge. It could be that the knowledge was present from the ancients, but became lost and broken and watching the night sky, using monuments, or divination was the method of how modern astrology came about.

Its an interesting subject, like any history, I think there is a lot in the past we don't know about astrology, or just how it can be used as a system.... just as a ruler can measure space, astrology can do the same, but would it not mean its still relative to the space you create? From this, I get why many people choose to totally disregard astrology and try to just follow the flow and not get caught up thinking they're stuck in a pattern. I get that, but also acknowledge that its a useful tool... its like the tarot... you do enough tarot and you realize how sharp your intuition was before and you didn't notice... you let the subconscious utilize symbols, which are very discriptive and really get a sense of trust in your inner guidance... but then you can go the other way and get obsessed, laying down many readings, getting dissastisfied and forgetting a major part of interpreting the tarot is paying attention to how it resonates with you intuitively.

Either way, with astrology... like watching the waves, and the astrology affirms that my I am indeed catching some patterns.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by CavemanDD]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

You raise an interesting point that I have considered for sometime. Though the light of the planets do not reach us in significant volume, their creationary vibrations reach far like a radio signal and influence every one of us. Our people are divided into 12, and further divided by the years. Eastern astrology is of the Sun, which tells us the years as divined from the solar cycle.

If the local space frequencies have helped to define humanity through ourselves, it makes sense that humanity in this form cannot sustain these vibrations anywhere but here. The moment we leave is the moment we split off from our roots and entertain an unknown set of potentials. A new man spiritually if not genetically.

You know cosmic sources always have that alien feel to them. Outside solar parameters. Frequency in ranges beyond our own. Our soul is universal and unlimited in what it can recieve, our creation however is made unique by self-imposed limitation.

[edit on 2009/11/4 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Menguard I saw a flash of you the other day, and your one happy lookin' guy if I must say, haha. Its good, very good. I get prompted now and then with flashes of people, i dont know.. whole other subject i won't get into as of yet, but I did want to bring something to the table for everyone..

Go to a museum!!! wow!! Energetic impressions bombarding ones perception!

I went last month to see the dead sea scrolls. I did the full tour of the museum, and what I got was some likes and dislikes and all sorts of neat stuff. Egypt, saw relics of scribes and such, I don't think I resonated with those dudes or the silly games the Egyptian heiarchy were playing. I got down right grossed out by the 1700's type stuff.

It wasn't all like that though, that stuff was very minor, I just knew what I did and didn't resonate with.

I think what gave it a more real sense is it wasn't the cool looking suits of armour or egyptian pharoah stuff that resonated with me but it was like the clay urns that got to me.. when I first walked into that one section I wanted to be left alone with those clay artifacts, I saw these women doing dialy chores and such, it was quite a nice gift. I then got this flash of like a scene.. like a beautiful sky over a greek landscape, i felt the earth's resonance of the time... it was much MUCH healthier feeling, but time was slow,.. it had a poetic epicness to it. I sensed this sort of slowness in another time much earlier then that as well. I had a vision of a night scene following this and it was like... I'm really piecing it together now, all the visions I've had of the past, and this feeling of slower time.. its like everyone sort of gracefully drifted by, yet maintaining the same speed. Thoughts were more spread out in frequency I think.

Anyways, I'm goin' off the point now.. the museum, clay urns, I know this is why I feel such an attraction to the mediterrainean, I had very pleasant experiences there. But that sense of the slower time and healthier planet, that was magical, i wanted to hold on to that. I still have it with me but its not as great as it was then.

Museum!! go! Find your your earth past.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I always thought Menguard was a woman.....!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

just to let you know Caveman, i left you a message on the media & video portion of the site.

n also, how much did it cost alone to get your atlas C-1 aligned.?? ('alone', i mean just the procedure itself.)

Iknow this is a little off topic n apologize.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by moondog_0003

depends where you go I guess man.

It costed me 290$, of which was well worth it to me.

A lifetime people go to the chiropractor vs 1 procedure to fix everything because nothing's supposed to be wrong with you in the first place.

And of course the increased flow of energy, different meditation experiences and such, very interesting.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by moondog_0003

Yes it IS off topic and you should of contacted him directly. Show some respect to the thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by moondog_0003

Yes it IS off topic and you should of contacted him directly. Show some respect to the thread.

Ya see, i would but i dont know how...

Im still a newb, but i apologize.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hi menguard I haven't been around so much I've just been so busy but I do have another question for you if you don't mind.

I had a dream last night where I was in a white room/medical room in an undisclosed location. I remember feeling like it was some lab and they were holding aliens hostage. I know this sounds weird but... when I walked into the room there was a bed and one of the supposed aliens had its back towards me and was dressed in a white hospital gown.

It turned around and I expected to see an alien face but it was actually human and it looked very pale and white. He had a kind face but sad. I grabbed his hand and got him the hell out of there, eventually we made it out side undiscovered. Then the scene changed and we were on his ship with his friends. He didn't have hair, I think it was shaved or it fell out. I asked him what his name was and he wouldn't tell me.

I asked him in front of his friends what his name was and they all shook their heads like it was a big no no in speaking his name. The weird thing was that none of them spoke at all. It was all telepathy. And the others with him moved in a jerky fashion. Like they weren't quite use to their bodies.

I always have the most weirdest dreams they should lock me up! LOL

But 2 things disburbed me about the dream. 1) that he was taken hostage by us and 2) that he could not tell me his name. Why?

CavemanDD that is most interesting about C1. I have always felt a blockage in or near my brain that blocks my creative energy. I wonder if this is why I seem to be fighting so hard to use my creative energy when it is probably blocked? I don't know if I can get this procedure done here in my country.. not sure if anyone does it down here in NZ?

Peace our

MW31

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'll give this a try.

1) Without going back and reading any of my previous posts here, what do you see about my spirit self and its weapons? What is the real purpose behind their incredible energy?

2) I seem to have limited psychic energy... what specifically are my gifts?

3) What type of job suits me? I seem to be torn between a few of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Is the OP still around.
Some imposters are trying to usurp the Original.

Thought I'd bounce this one for nostalgia.

top topics

<< 416  417  418    420  421  422 >>

join