It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 416
<< 413  414  415    417  418  419 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randomguy

As I understand it, Menguard didn't say the photonic light from the Sun is soul based, you just assumed that. The word 'light' is often dual purpose, to mean a spiritual light; conciousness/awareness/vibration/intent. The Sun radiates both.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

Menguard, I ask you from the future, after all these years what has changed and what hasn't?

If the light strings are bearing more information what direction are they taking?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
So within the sun there are souls who are projecting their light through what appears to be a diamond quarts crystal.

I think what was said for the 'appear[ance]' of a 'diamond quarts crystal' works as in reference to a crystalline structure rather than like when someone looks at a diamond ring on a finger.

A better description would be the Dark Matter that exists around us. People can see Dark Matter in outerspace by the effects of what happens when it hits light. That can be googled. Those who are more hypersensitive can more easily see the dark matter that floats and around us and how it is attracted to different objects or energy. Those kinds of Dark Matter are soft (like liquid and gas). The Dark Matter that is in the middle of the Sun is hard... like crystalline hard solid.

Obviously, the ordinary body is not able to go to the middle of the Sun in order to prove that.

The oldest evolved souls get to project their energy on our world.

In essence, the Sun really doesn't 'burn-out'. Instead, there are reasons why the Sun would go nova, like if the Earth because so corrupt that it would wipe out any chance of that corruption to spread to the rest of the galaxy. There also have been attempts to figure out how to teleport the Earth away from the Sun to another solar system, this would be another reason the Sun would react with lots of energy, yet maybe not go nova.

What you see and feel from the Sun carries an essence of Life and not just Light. That Life never ends, yet that does not mean it never changes. The word 'evolved' is not quite correct, yet it would be safer to say evolved rather than give a name of truer nature. I consider the truer nature sacred (and that does not mean secret). One could study stories of the Black Sun, which would reveal some of the sacred nature if you are keen to it.

So in essense there are messengers within our sunship projecting energy magnified through a crystal

It's not really a ship, even if in a ordinary sense it might appear that way. Think of it more like when you dream how your dream feels like another reality disconnected to the one when you open your eyes. You can't get there through Astral Projection or like. I consider it more like being here and being there at the same time (but not in the sense of duality).

There was some obvious sources (obvious to me) where the 'higher light' (in this thread) came from and it is much appreciated in all attempts given. I added a little extra 'energy' here.

Where messengers are pointed out, one could refer to them as knights or angels, yet angels would be more as a nickname for abilities they have rather than their true nature. Here we see the crystalline structure again, but those knights are a bit softer than whats in the middle of the Sun. They help us keep our reality balanced, and that is the easiest way to explain it. The light projects through them as the light projects through most dark matter.

Question for anybody: There are people who are blind, and people who are truly blind. What do the truly blind see?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I read that you are offering answers for questions needing being brought to light, I once was walking in the middle of the day, so my shadow, from my walking angle should have been behind me, It wasn't It was aside and Infront me, truthlly typing, one was red one pitch black, not shadowy. Was this a form of viewing my own aura, or otherwise?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Question for anybody: There are people who are blind, and people who are truly blind. What do the truly blind see?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by dzonatas]

They feel. They have access without distribution. Bitter sweet.

AAC

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Menguard, I ask you from the future, after all these years what has changed and what hasn't?

If the light strings are bearing more information what direction are they taking?

You ask from the future...why? What has changed and what hasnt? What has changed? I dont see why I should be concerned with the future or what may have changed in the future..or not. Is it not the eternal Now we only need deal with? if something has changed when you ask from the future, then will it not be the now? I know after a point of understanding all times become one but Im afraid I can only cope with the eternal Now at the moment (closed mind but Im working on it), how can you cope with thinking about questions from the future?

I see people all around me SO concerned with their future lives, why? Surely the beauty of the creator is to be fully experienced Now. They become SO lost in what their future life may be, their ACTUAL life passes them by.

This is not a post about you and your future question my very dear friend YourForever, its an observation in general about people and their obsession with their future (which will never happen because ALL life is lived within its NOW). If only people could stop giving energy to their future thoughts we would all become so much more conscious as a planet.

Maybe the light strings are doing what they always do and we just should observe them, experience them and their wonder.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I understand MG. It is nice to see you more challenging than usual, but the downside is you presume to know the contexts of my question.

Either way conversation is good. To answer-

1. The Now of spirit is not the now in the english dictionary. Spirit is timeless, Now is timeless, Now opens up the past and the future. Spirit travels time because spirit is the master of its own experience.

2. I reply to menguard's first post, I am speaking to him from the future. What has changed in 3 and 1/2 years. We have saturated our light strings since then and continue to do so, zoom out Ms Green and tell us where are they headed?

S

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I understand MG. It is nice to see you more challenging than usual, but the downside is you presume to know the contexts of my question.

Yes I am the first to get confused as soon as "time" is brought into a conversation.

1. The Now of spirit is not the now in the english dictionary. Spirit is timeless, Now is timeless, Now opens up the past and the future. Spirit travels time because spirit is the master of its own experience.

It has taken me a while to understand the concept of the now in the physical. I see the understanding of the Now in the physical is the first step to understanding it in the spirit.

Your post above about spirit being timeless, and how it is able to travel time has helped in my understanding of the timeless now. These are difficult concepts to understand .

It is a shame caveman has left, his take on this would have been interesting. I miss his input, energy and presence around ATS as Im sure many others do too.

zoom out? Is that the same as AP?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's confusing if it is taken literally. We have no language of spirit on this level, we can't directly share our thoughts in writing alone. That leaves us talking in metaphors which provides close approximations... but you won't see them if you look for literal meanings.

We both have logical minds. So, to really see the truth we have to unbound some of that rigid logic and interpret concepts more broadly. Otherwise, our minds are obstructing our knowings.

It helps me to think of everything in reality as 'relative to the soul'. That is where my thought process starts. Time is nothing without spirit, there is no now without spirit to experience it. Spirit is the master of its own experience, everything we experience is determined by us. If there was no control creation would not be. Spirit is the master, time is the tool, and the now is a choice.

Simply put.. when spirit is engaged our minds can go anywhere, anytime. Now is nothing more than being aware in the moment of your choice.

If you tie it to a literal definition you tie spirits hands behind its back.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It's confusing if it is taken literally. We have no language of spirit on this level, we can't directly share our thoughts in writing alone. That leaves us talking in metaphors which provides close approximations... but you won't see them if you look for literal meanings.

And this I think is the problem many face. We have no language of spirit on this level, except maybe for feelings. (gut feelings/instincts)

It helps me to think of everything in reality as 'relative to the soul'. That is where my thought process starts. Time is nothing without spirit, there is no now without spirit to experience it. Spirit is the master of its own experience, everything we experience is determined by us. If there was no control creation would not be. Spirit is the master, time is the tool, and the now is a choice.

Simply put.. when spirit is engaged our minds can go anywhere, anytime. Now is nothing more than being aware in the moment of your choice.

If you tie it to a literal definition you tie spirits hands behind its back.

I agree with you . I especially like your words of Spirit is the master, time is the tool , and now is the choice. Very well put.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
did extraterrestrials help shape early civilizations?

is telekineses real?

who was the oldest person in human history?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

We can't share our higher light thoughts directly. Not through text or speech. When we try, it is an inferior compromise and never holds up to the brilliance of our inner perceptions and experiences. The true language of spirit is on a higher level, it is silent, telepathic, vibrational. It cannot be misinterpretted. Perhaps it is the only way for us to see what another sees.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

You have my permission to provide answers for these questions, many thanks in advance!

1) Who was I in a past life?
2) I have had several clairvoyant, and spiritual experiences with the other side. How can I control these experiences so I may converse with the other side?
3) I can sense the energy of objects and living things around me. How can I learn to see this enery?
4) What is my purpose in life?

Again many thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonsdescend
3) I can sense the energy of objects and living things around me. How can I learn to see this enery?

You already are.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
thought you guys wouls be of some assistance, thank you all for the ignorance. GOOD BYE

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

As to your inquiry, I have no idea, sorry. I would however temper the entitlement.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Los Alamos is one of the most (IMPORTANT LABORATORIES) for information being carried out from "The Ancient Ones"

Yes Space Beings. aka,(ETernal Council)

www.lanl.gov...

Miniature machines repair technology and heal our bodies from within

Quick read
Protocells could completely change technology as we know it. Infinite possibilities, from saving the environment to saving lives.
A computer chip that heals itself, microbe-sized machines that removes greenhouse gases from our skies, nanoscale devices that extract radioactive materials from the environment, or, even more fabulous, a miniscule molecule that heals our bodies from within. Science fiction fantasies? Maybe not. Researchers at Los Alamos are creating life from nonliving materials and life-saving technology is on the horizon.

The ability to self-replicate, metabolize, and evolve into new forms is considered the defining characteristic of living cells, but Los Alamos is creating tiny machines that possess these abilities. Government and science institutes worldwide predict that convergent, or living, technologies will impact our technology and economy within the next 25 years and become key to our technological leadership and national security.

Now, collaborating teams of scientists from Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) and across Europe are close to developing the "protocell," a system of molecules that exhibit living cell-like behavior. The microscopic protocell would be the first step toward making lifelike devices that perform specific, useful functions.

"Our goal is not to modify existing living cells and turn them into little machines," says Steen Rasmussen, leader of the Los Alamos Protocell Assembly project. "Our goal is to take those features that make living cells so successful and apply them to something new. Because we're starting from scratch, we can design our protocell to do things that living cells cannot. In theory, we can make it so different that it can operate in any environment-toxic, radioactive, or otherwise. Protocells can also be designed so they don't interact directly with the biosphere."

The Protocell Different
The simple protocell has just three components that interact strongly with each other: a metabolism, an information system, and a container.

The Los Alamos team has already built a pared-down version of a protocell; it has achieved the team's major milestone: it used its information system to control a metabolic pathway that converted external resources into container material. This machine built its own container!

"In a living cell, the DNA creates proteins that control the metabolism's chemical reactions," says Los Alamos physicist and team member Hans Ziock. "In our protocell, the information molecule participates directly in the metabolic pathway, so no protein synthesis is necessary. It's a great simplification."

"Our simplistic information molecule nonetheless captures the essential features of an information system. It makes the reaction work and, in that sense, controls or instructs the metabolism. Though it's a modified DNA base, it can still pair with another base and, in principle, copy itself the way DNA does," Ziock adds. "Lastly, it can join with other bases and become more complex. That might allow for more-efficient metabolic pathways, thereby opening up a way for the protocell to evolve."

Unlike a living cell, the Los Alamos protocell conducts all of its business within the oily part of the bi-layer or at its surface, allowing the protocell to exchange nutrients and wastes with the environment and eliminating the complex cellular resource transportation process. Although this simplified protocell has the features of a complete system, the team still must demonstrate experimentally that the protocell's information molecule can replicate-the critical missing link for completing the first human-made, fully functional protocell.

my response:

A miniscule molecule that heals the body from within.
-THE SPIRIT MOLECULE- comes to mind.
Wow, can somebody see some modifications being made through the genome of the human dna strain, I can alls it takes is one cell from a nucleotide to clone ourselves, that could be through a sperm cell, with a bio-genetically engineered inheritance, perhaps longer life span.

So in essence this thing would help out your immune system, which would help retain a longer life span. This thing does the physical cleansing of the body. If I remember correctly nucleic acids help produce
the genetic coding of individuals.

Text

nu⋅cle⋅ic ac⋅id  /nuˈkliɪk, -ˈkleɪ-, nyu-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [noo-klee-ik, -kley-, nyoo-] Show IPA
Use nucleic acids in a Sentence
See web results for nucleic acids
See images of nucleic acids
–noun Biochemistry. any of a group of long, linear macromolecules, either DNA or various types of RNA, that carry genetic information directing all cellular functions: composed of linked nucleotides.

"Do I dare go any further and say this thing is activating every singularity cell within the human body"

I can see the potential of humans living thousands of years old or becoming ANCIENT ONES in their own right. FOR REAL.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

No ,what I said is that older souls that board that sunship get to project their light unto a planet or universe for that matter. Yes litterally souls get to board the inside of the planet and get to shine their energy upon a planet. They get to house their bodies in a large cubicle area and focalize their energy on a planet. TRUE STORY. I know it to be through a giant quartz crystal that they do this, but these cubicles are full of souls that project themselves unto the walls of this cubicle. You could probably think of this as peoples oversouls emanating the suns rays. Really evolved souls.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What happens when technology makes a silent invasion inside every home and near by crater. A sudden impact happens.

How will change come through Social, Civil and medical.

Mental change is the most important for change, to happen, the way one interacts with the act of percieving is changing the molecular level in which our world arrives.

Stopping the internal dialogue allows us to take a breather for a moment outside of time.

Time is only a mental command. Outside of a description it doesn't exist.

Me talking to you through a charged particle board serves as a form of shared space with god, being able to connect with everybody in the world at the same time.

An atom rotating around a nucleus is the equivalent of god changing form.

Trees are barried deep within the memory banks of Earth.

IF people first want to connect with beings of a different nature first they must sacrifice their soul to get their. Within those moments of living and dead space, a hollow point happens in our time/shared space continium.

All matter in this universe is held up with our mental commands.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

All matter in this universe is held up with our mental commands.

yes it is, you are right Menguard. Every single thing we see around us is infact created by us.....better check those thoughts ...see what you really think is exactly what you really want .

The Thought----The Word----The Action = YOUR MANIFESTATION.

new topics

top topics

<< 413  414  415    417  418  419 >>

join